Your Search | companyamerican sweepstakes publishers

1, Report #1319020

Jul 26 2016
Combined Publishers service They sold me a bill of goods. I got a phone call from them wanting payment. We only got the bill the day before. That set off alarms with me and I got the bill and opened it. Well , along with my order was a 26 weeks of espn magazine which we never talked about. Malden Massachusetts Author: Ft. Scott, Kansas Halls & Auditoriums: Combined Publishers service Malden, Massachusetts

Jul 24 2016
LitFire Publishing LitFire Publishing Scam, Writer Beware, Scam Alert Atlanta Georgia Author: Alabama Book Publishers: LitFire Publishing Atlanta, Georgia

Jul 23 2016
Publishers Clearing House Publishers Clearing House ,Mega Millions, and Multi-State Lottery Association Sent a check to be deposited for attorney fees to claim $2,250,000.00. Winter Haven Florida
Author: Attalla, Alabama Lawyers: Publishers Clearing House Winter Haven, Florida

Jul 23 2016
I Love To Write Day Blue Moon Communications John Riddle PR Agency I Love To Write Day Blue Moon Communications John Riddle PR Agency Total Ripp Off, he trolls Linkedin Dont believe, if you give him your money you will be sorry !! Delaware New York Author: Bronx , New York Book Publishers: I Love To Write Day Blue Moon Communications John Riddle PR Agency Delaware , Massachusetts

Jul 22 2016
Entrepreneurs Sales - door to door magazine sales, magazines never arrived - Michigan City Indiana Author: Naperville, Illinois Book & Magazine Publishers: Entrepreneurs Sales Michigan City, Indiana

Jul 22 2016
David Turner He was acting like he was PCH Sweepstakes Clearinghouse David Turner call me and said that i was selected for one pf there PCH Sweepstakes Clearinghouse drawing that i won 2 Million 5 Hundred Thousand dollars and a 2015 Red Mercedes car. Jackson Tennessee Author: Jackson, Tennessee $$ REWARDS Offered: David Turner Jackson, Tennessee

Jul 21 2016
Allstate marketing services Using an old address of mine I was signed up for4 magazine subscriptions thatI did not authorize Village of Sheffield Ohio Author: Rio rancho, New Mexico Book & Magazine Publishers: Allstate marketing services Village of Sheffield, Ohio

Jul 21 2016
John Riddle, author , ghost writer John Riddle john Riddle is a scam artist and has ripped our firm off for several thousand doallrs Nationwide Author: Bristol, Tennessee Book Publishers: John Riddle, author , ghost writer Nationwide

Jul 21 2016
FC&A Medical Publishing FC&A Publishing FC&A continues to send my 84 year old aunt letters, bills and books that she never requested. Peachtree Georgia Author: Loveland, Colorado Book Publishers: FC&A Medical Publishing Peachtree, Georgia

Jul 20 2016
Sweepstakes Clearinghouse This company stole my hard earned money, they ripped me off. Arlington, Texas Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Computer Manufactures: Sweepstakes Clearinghouse Arlington, , Texas

Jul 18 2016
nfa ( NATIONAL FULFILLMENT ADVISORRS) NFA winner of a sweepstakes and cadh prize check immediatly, just need to send $ 20.00 and sign the exclusive notice for the prize listing number, NY NY Author: bionita, California Unusual Rip-Off: nfa ( NATIONAL FULFILLMENT ADVISERS) NY, New York

Jul 18 2016
Sweepstakes Audit Bureau Act now Dallas Nationwide Author: Hastings, Minnesota $$ REWARDS Offered: Sweepstakes Audit Bureau Nationwide

Jul 15 2016
American sweepstakes publishers American sweepstakes publishers They tell you to send them $12 or more so you can get a payoff of the million or more and guaranteed you'll never see it Department of prize that info Ks 66112-2954 Kansas Author: Chicopee, Massachusetts Liars: American sweepstakes publishers Department of prize that info Ks 66112-2954, Kansas

Jul 15 2016
LifetimePublishing.com Golf Life Magazine Scam Artists posing as Pro Golf Magazine Publishers Beware! I dont know Nationwide Correction: to complaint Author: Clarendon Hills, Illinois News Media: LifetimePublishing.com Nationwide

Jul 15 2016
PSV Health Revelations Gross overcharge for products Balimore Maryland Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Book & Magazine Publishers: PSV Health Revelations Balimore, Maryland

Jul 13 2016
Wealth Partners Publishing Linda and Frank Sullivan and C.Vera They did not send me the dealership package that I paid $197.00 for Chicago Illinois It takes 10 business days for personal checks Author: Dallas, Texas Book Publishers: Wealth Partners Publishing Chicago, Illinois

Jul 12 2016
Progressive Business Publications Billing me for a publication that I never ordered and threatening me with collections and harming my credit report. Malvern Pennsylvania Author: Bauxite, Arkansas Book & Magazine Publishers: Progressive Business Publications Malvern, Pennsylvania

Jul 11 2016
NFA National Fulfillment Advisors Sweepstakes Winner Jackson Heights New York Author: Summersville , West Virginia Questionable Activities: NFA Jackson Heights, New York

Jul 10 2016
mega-millions-pch $2.3 MILLION sweepstakes giveaway by a person with a Jamaican accent Jamacia Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: mega-millions-pch Jamaica

Jul 08 2016
Art Platform NYC Juliette Townsend Credit Card Fraud, No delivery of product New York City New York Author: Bristol, Other Book Publishers: Art Platform NYC NYC, New York

Jul 06 2016
Movie Clips Magazine Shaun Michael, Shaun Boylan, John LaRe, Hometown Coupon & Movie Magazine Advertisers and Publishers Beware, Your Money is Not Safe WIth These Guys Fort Myers Florida Author: St Petersburg, Florida Work at Home Business: Movie Clips Magazine Fort Myers, Florida

Jul 06 2016
Sweepstakes Audit Bureau I have been receiving constant letters from this company since this past year, Dallas Texas Author: Hamtramck, Michigan Wanted Criminals: Sweepstakes Audit Bureau

Jul 05 2016
Sweepstakes Clearing House Worst Scam!!! Arlington Texas Author: Burbank, California Bait-and-Switch: Sweepstakes Clearing House Arlington, Texas

Jul 03 2016
American Sweepstakes Advisor I was told that i won $$1,200,000.00 00/cents i need to send them $39.95 and then i will recieve my Guaranteed Cash/Prize of $$1,200,000.00 and have not heard from them since . There Office is in New York Whitestone New York Author: Patterson, California $$ REWARDS Offered: American Sweepstakes Advisor Nationwide

Jul 03 2016
Liberty Financial Incorporated Claims Agent: David Hull , Promotion Manager: Rita Adams I deposited a certified check into my bank account for$3,,650.00 I was able to withdraw an few dollars and the certified check was from art cell phone company, everything is legitimate but this idiot from this lottery sweepstakes who is the claim agent told me to withdraw $3,500 the second day after deposit. My bank manager told me that I will have to allow 7 working days for the check to clear. I told the agent Saturday morning that I was unable to withdraw the amount requested by him for processing fee. He really was angry and upset and seemed to be foolished and arrogant about what I told him my bank manager said. He got mad and hang up the phone. For some particular reason he does not want to contact my cell phone number but I must call him , but then he tells me to contact him, don't talk to nobody or call any number and not discuss anything to nobody. Capetown Los. Angeles California Author: Hamtramck, Michigan Cash Services: Liberty Financial Incorporated Capetown,