Your Search | companyamerican sweepstakes publishers

Aug 27 2016
Michael Anderson Says he is representing publishers clearing house and I have won five million dollars Stalks me by phone calling numerous times left one voice mail message Nationwide Author: Alameda, California $$ REWARDS Offered: Michael Anderson

Aug 25 2016
Jack Summers,Publishers International, US Customs-Miami International Airport Officer Jack Summers, LLoyds of London NYC Michael Foster Sent email to President at LLOYDS of London that people are using your Company name to get money out of people involving a scam. I received a phone call on my home phone, I live in FL, from a man claiming he works for US Customs at Miami International Airport by the name of Officer Jack Summers. He informed me that I won a sweepstakes from Publishers International out of Las Vegas, in the amount of $450,000 and gave me his info, PI number sweepstakes info with a claim #. To claim my money I just needed to call Lloyds of London out of NYC at 212-845-9408 and speak to a Michael Foster to pay a refundable insurance policy in the amount of $1,400 to deliver my envelope with my winnings to me. Llyods of London has no Michael Foster that works there. Miami, Las Vegas, NYC Nationwide Author: Jacksonville, Florida Government Worker: Jack Summers Nationwide

Aug 24 2016
American sweepstakes publishers Micheal Washington Micheal Washington Kansas City Author: crestview, Florida Cash Services: American sweepstakes publishers Nationwide

Aug 23 2016
National Magazine Exchange Cannot cancel already paid for. Just called to inter sweepstakes. CLEARWATER Florida Author: Quincy, Florida Book & Magazine Publishers: National Magazine Exchange CLEARWATER, Florida

Aug 19 2016
Dmus Sweepstakes or federal Grants so called winner. Austria Internet Author: NESQUEHONING, Pennsylvania $$ REWARDS Offered: Dmus Internet

Aug 18 2016
Family readers Family readers Magazines Nationwide Nationwide Author: Stoughton , Wisconsin Book & Magazine Publishers: Family readers Nationwide

Aug 16 2016
Sweepstakes Clearinghouse Company Buys Mailing Lists from Companies obtaining lists by fraud Arlington Texas Author: Kingston, New York Questionable Activities: Sweepstakes Clearinghouse Arlington, Texas

Aug 15 2016
National Fulfillment Advisors Sweepstakes Rip Off Jackson Heights New York Author: Fort Wayne, Indiana Miscellaneous Companies: National Fulfillment Advisors Jackson Heights, New York

Aug 10 2016
Publishers Marketing Bureau PMB scalps magazine subscription prices to naive seniors Norfolk Virginia Author: Daphne, Alabama Telemarketers: Publishers Marketing Bureau Norfolk, Virginia

Aug 08 2016
Publishers Clearing House PCH Publishers Clearing House first news of $5000 per month for ever; 1 million prize, Now demand of $33.43 immediately for items sent I never ordered 720 Winners Circle, St. Cloud Minnesota
Author: Edison, New Jersey ORGANIZED CRIME: Publishers Clearing House Internet

Aug 07 2016
Sweepstakes Audit Bureau Sweepstakes Prize Entry Center That I won $12,000,000.00. Have to send them $5 Research and Data Fee..Really if I won't they would of taken $5 out of all that money. Scam so sick of all Dallas Texas Author: Reading, Pennsylvania $$ REWARDS Offered: Sweepstakes Audit Bureau Dallas, Texas

12, Report #1319020

Jul 26 2016
Combined Publishers service They sold me a bill of goods. I got a phone call from them wanting payment. We only got the bill the day before. That set off alarms with me and I got the bill and opened it. Well , along with my order was a 26 weeks of espn magazine which we never talked about. Malden Massachusetts Author: Ft. Scott, Kansas Halls & Auditoriums: Combined Publishers service Malden, Massachusetts

Jul 24 2016
LitFire Publishing LitFire Publishing Scam, Writer Beware, Scam Alert Atlanta Georgia Author: Alabama Book Publishers: LitFire Publishing Atlanta, Georgia

Jul 23 2016
Publishers Clearing House Publishers Clearing House ,Mega Millions, and Multi-State Lottery Association Sent a check to be deposited for attorney fees to claim $2,250,000.00. Winter Haven Florida
Author: Attalla, Alabama Lawyers: Publishers Clearing House Winter Haven, Florida

Jul 23 2016
I Love To Write Day Blue Moon Communications John Riddle PR Agency I Love To Write Day Blue Moon Communications John Riddle PR Agency Total Ripp Off, he trolls Linkedin Dont believe, if you give him your money you will be sorry !! Delaware New York Author: Bronx , New York Book Publishers: I Love To Write Day Blue Moon Communications John Riddle PR Agency Delaware , Massachusetts

Jul 22 2016
Entrepreneurs Sales - door to door magazine sales, magazines never arrived - Michigan City Indiana Author: Naperville, Illinois Book & Magazine Publishers: Entrepreneurs Sales Michigan City, Indiana

Jul 22 2016
David Turner He was acting like he was PCH Sweepstakes Clearinghouse David Turner call me and said that i was selected for one pf there PCH Sweepstakes Clearinghouse drawing that i won 2 Million 5 Hundred Thousand dollars and a 2015 Red Mercedes car. Jackson Tennessee Author: Jackson, Tennessee $$ REWARDS Offered: David Turner Jackson, Tennessee

Jul 21 2016
Allstate marketing services Using an old address of mine I was signed up for4 magazine subscriptions thatI did not authorize Village of Sheffield Ohio Author: Rio rancho, New Mexico Book & Magazine Publishers: Allstate marketing services Village of Sheffield, Ohio

Jul 21 2016
John Riddle, author , ghost writer John Riddle john Riddle is a scam artist and has ripped our firm off for several thousand doallrs Nationwide Author: Bristol, Tennessee Book Publishers: John Riddle, author , ghost writer Nationwide

Jul 21 2016
FC&A Medical Publishing FC&A Publishing FC&A continues to send my 84 year old aunt letters, bills and books that she never requested. Peachtree Georgia Author: Loveland, Colorado Book Publishers: FC&A Medical Publishing Peachtree, Georgia

Jul 20 2016
Sweepstakes Clearinghouse This company stole my hard earned money, they ripped me off. Arlington, Texas Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Computer Manufactures: Sweepstakes Clearinghouse Arlington, , Texas

Jul 18 2016
nfa ( NATIONAL FULFILLMENT ADVISORRS) NFA winner of a sweepstakes and cadh prize check immediatly, just need to send $ 20.00 and sign the exclusive notice for the prize listing number, NY NY Author: bionita, California Unusual Rip-Off: nfa ( NATIONAL FULFILLMENT ADVISERS) NY, New York

Jul 18 2016
Sweepstakes Audit Bureau Act now Dallas Nationwide Author: Hastings, Minnesota $$ REWARDS Offered: Sweepstakes Audit Bureau Nationwide

Jul 15 2016
American sweepstakes publishers American sweepstakes publishers They tell you to send them $12 or more so you can get a payoff of the million or more and guaranteed you'll never see it Department of prize that info Ks 66112-2954 Kansas Author: Chicopee, Massachusetts Liars: American sweepstakes publishers Department of prize that info Ks 66112-2954, Kansas

Jul 15 2016
LifetimePublishing.com Golf Life Magazine Scam Artists posing as Pro Golf Magazine Publishers Beware! I dont know Nationwide Correction: to complaint Author: Clarendon Hills, Illinois News Media: LifetimePublishing.com Nationwide