Your Search | companyamerican sweepstakes publishers

Jan 24 2017
Lost Ways Claude Davis Scam Offers 4 Survival Books Sends One Paperback Instead of Hard Cover Internet Author: Hanahan, South Carolina Book Publishers: Lost Ways Internet

Jan 15 2017
Tate Publishing Failed to deliver books after being paid Mustang Oklahoma Author: Scarsdale, New York Book Publishers: Tate Publishing Mustang, Oklahoma

Jan 10 2017
instagc.com sweepstakes are a scam Internet instaGC Sweepstakes are 100% random Author: plantation, Florida Questionable Activities: instagc.com Internet

Jan 08 2017
world wide advantage Jeff, G, Norman said I won some kind of sweepstakes, I just have to send them $18.00 PURCHASING FEE. They will take cash, money order, or check. But no credit card ! Chandler Arizona Author: Turlock , California Unusual Rip-Off: world wide advantage Chandler, Arizona

Jan 05 2017
HEARST magazines Sent me an invoice for subscriptions to issues of Country Living and Good Housekeeping magazines of which I did not order and then they sent me a Good Housekeeping magazine in the mail. The subscription invoice has an amount due of $17.97 and a payment reference # 000631118129 no phone number no option to decline or return envelope. Harlan Iowa Author: Huntington, West Virginia Book & Magazine Publishers: HEARST magazines Harlan, Iowa

Jan 05 2017
Write One Publications Inc WriteOnePublicationsLifeofawriterStephanie Newell Ripped off, breached contract, did not complete the work or services paid for, refused to refund money owed, did a horrible job on book, deceptive practices, condescending, no resolution Chicago, Maretta Georgia Internet and Georgia, Illinois Author: Isanti, Minnesota Book Publishers: Write One Publications Inc Internet

Jan 04 2017
global servicimng center Carson hughes or patrick coffey sweepstakes winner chandler az Arizona Author: harriman, Tennessee Legal Process Servers: global servicimng center Nationwide

Dec 24 2016
ASCAP American Society Of Composers And Publishers Songs On Over 400 Radio Stations+ Surveyed +But No Radio Survey=No $ New York New York Author: Texarkana, Texas Producers: ASCAP New York, New York

Dec 23 2016
Publishers Clearing House Mailed a a package I did not order and want payments St Cloud Minnesota Author: Mount Joy, Pennsylvania Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Publishers Clearing House St Cloud, Minnesota

Dec 22 2016
Sweepstakes audit bureau Dallas Tx 75354-9012 Ripp off Dallas Texas
Author: Germantown , Maryland Liars: Sweepstakes audit bureau Nationwide

Dec 20 2016
American Sweepstakes Network David Garcia- Supposedly calling from the Federal State Commission. David Garcia called me and stated I won $950,000 from American Sweepstakes Washington D.C Author: Daytona Beach, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: american Sweepstakes Network Washington D.C.

Dec 19 2016
Subco Used my personal secure info without my knowledge or permission to charge me for unwanted magazine subscriptions fresno California Author: Shippensburg, Pennsylvania Book & Magazine Publishers: Subco fresno , California

Dec 14 2016
National Magazine Service in Ks. Subscriber Data Management Enrolled me in phase 2 after I completed my agreement. I did not authorize this. I received the letter on Nove 7-2016 and written on Nov. 4, 2016. I spoke with Donna and declined thus service. On Dec. 3, they processed a payment of $19.95 from my bank. I called on 12/5, and spoke with Dustin. The amount was refunded so I thought all was ok. I however, I continue to receive calls from these people.they absolutely will not take No for an answer. North Carolina Author: Anderson, South Carolina Book & Magazine Publishers: National Magazine Service in Ks.

Dec 14 2016
American Sweepstakes Publisher's Not Available They kept wanting me to send them money again and again. Not available not available n Author: Canton, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: American Sweepstakes Publisher's Not available ,

Dec 09 2016
Golf Life Lifetime Publishing Group Selling ads in imaginary magazines. Nationwide Author: Tampa Bay, Florida Book & Magazine Publishers: Golf Life Nationwide

Nov 23 2016
Great American Readers FRAUD Bloomington Nationwide Author: Farmington, Arkansas Book & Magazine Publishers: Great American Readers Nationwide

Nov 23 2016
Editor Pro-Jill Hughes This is an editor that did virtually no real editing for $5000 and would not release her work until fully paid for. Mason Ohio Author: Tampa, Florida Book Publishers: Editor Pro-Jill Hughes Mason, Ohio

Lit Fire Publishing Fake, Ripoff, liers Atlanta, Georgia
Author: Angier, North Carolina Book Publishers: Lit Fire Publishing Atlanta, , Georgia

Nov 21 2016
Garden state reader Aka Capitol Magazine service I was called by them Avenel New Jersey Author: Ashford, Washington Book & Magazine Publishers: Garden state reader Avenel, New Jersey

Nov 21 2016
Teresa Howell-Walking in Victory International LLC. Teresa B. Howell did not pay for the work that was done for her. Durham Internet
Teresa B. Howell Made False Claims To Credit Card Company Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Book Publishers: Teresa Howell Internet

Nov 18 2016
Publishers clearing house Pch Posted on their sight I won $10,000 then emailed me they made a mistake sorry Don't knoe Author: Toms river, New Jersey Attorney Generals: Publishers clearing house

Nov 18 2016
North Beach Art Gallery Brooke Trace She was supposed to block published article foe me to include in a book. She ashed for $20 initially for 40 articles and when she believed the book was going to be a hit she demanded $400 an hour amounting to $4000 and she refused to give me my manuscript unless I submitted to her extortin. She is a thief. She runs phoney charity events and gives nothing to charity . FORT lAUDERDALE Florida Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Book & Magazine Publishers: North Beach Art Gallery FORT lAUDERDALE, Florida

Nov 18 2016
Kevin J. Parsons Tried To Scam My Company For Fake/Non-Existant Fees Belfast, Mpumalanga Internet
Happy Customer of Kevin J. Parsons Author: Other Book Publishers: Kevin J Parsons Internet

Nov 16 2016
Bizrate Bizrate insights, Bizrate reports Magazines, Survey, rewards, Magazines Los Angeles California Author: Pennsylvania Book & Magazine Publishers: Bizrate Los Angeles, California

Nov 16 2016
American sweepstakes publishing ASP This company said I won $100000000 and I need to send a check for $12 to process.. Bonner spring Kansas Author: St Clair shores , Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: American sweepstakes publishing Bonner Springs, Kansas