Your Search | companyamerican sweepstakes publishers

Oct 22 2016
Sweepstakes Audit Bureau Mailing a letter stating that I won twelve million dollars and charging five dollars for a processing fee Dallas Texas Author: Detroit, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: Sweepstakes Audit Bureau Dallas, Texas

Oct 22 2016
Subco Scam, Fraud Fresno California Author: , Book & Magazine Publishers: Subco california

Oct 21 2016
sweepstakes clearinghouse fail to send me a software package. after i pay for my lap top.crocks. instead send me a $5.00cd room.Every time i get some mail from them. I throw it in the trash. Arlington Texas Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Computer Software: sweepstakes clearinghouse Arlington, Texas

Oct 21 2016
America Mega Million Lottery Sweepstakes Division of Unclaimed FundsJosh Parker, Claims Manager Contest Never Entered, final notice without prior notices! Las Vegas Nevada Author: Cleveland, Ohio ORGANIZED CRIME: America Mega Million Lottery Sweepstakes Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 13 2016
12:21 PM Larry Hourd, NextGen, Inc., Award Notification Commission (ANC) Sweepstakes swindle, Fake Sweepstakes Shawnee Mission, Kansas City Kansas Author: Hysham, Montana Questionable Activities: Shawnee Mission, Kansas

Oct 12 2016
PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE PCH etc... Misleading, failure to follow thru, impossible promises, dishonest, evasive, no accountability, all lights and flattery with no quality product attention Nationwide Say what? Author: st maries, Idaho Computer Mail Order: PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE Nationwide

Oct 11 2016
New Age Marketing Luxury Lifestyle Magazine New Age Marketing is a scam Delray Beach Florida Author: Hailey, Idaho Book & Magazine Publishers: New Age Marketing Delray Beach, Florida
8, Report #1331961

Oct 06 2016
Publishers Clearing House PCH Grand prize winner of $10,000 was a mistake and I am not the winner. California
Author: SAN LEANDRO, California Unusual Rip-Off: Publishers Clearing House California

Oct 04 2016
HipHopWeekly Took my money never got 1 issue Nationwide Author: Moreno Valley , California Book & Magazine Publishers: HipHopWeekly Nationwide

Oct 03 2016
Sweepstakes Audit Report Received letter stating Your immediate attention and response is required to ensure that you don't forfeit your right to win sweepstakes cash awards of more than $12,000,000.00 guaranteed. Wants $5.00 for research and data processing fee. Dallas Texas Author: San Jose, California $$ REWARDS Offered: Sweepstakes Audit Report Dallas, Texas

Oct 03 2016
Publishers Clearing House-report # 1331337 Also known as PCH When I saw my name on a pop-up on PCH as being the newest winner of $10,000, I was estatic with joy. I have two holes in my roof, my stove broke 1 1/2 years ago, and I'm sleeping on two top mattresses. But, an email I received from Emily Johnson, mgr of PCH customer service told me it was all a matter of 'human error'! You already stated it. Author: Sacramento, California Casinos & Cardrooms: Publishers Clearing House-report # 1331337 Nationwide

Oct 03 2016
publishers clearing house pch said i won $10,000 dollars but took it back..HUH??? unknown Nationwide Author: CHARLOTTE, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: publishers clearing house Nationwide

Oct 02 2016
National Fulfillment Advisor AKA NFA NFA send a sweepstakes winning notice if 1.5 million. Jackson Heights New York Author: Memphis, Tennessee $$ REWARDS Offered: National Fulfillment Advisor Nationwide

Oct 02 2016
American Sweepstakes Publisher JR Stewart Sent a $12.00 money order and they are still asking for a $12.00 one time fee. Kansas City Kansas
Author: Leeds, Maine Auto Parts: American Sweepstakes Publisher Kansas City , Kansas

Oct 01 2016
Publishers Clearing house Michael collins called me, kept me on the phone for 30 minutes, I gave no information, he told me I won a car and a million dollars and was to be delivered 29 sep 2016(same day) new york New York Author: florence, Alabama Questionable Activities: Publishers Clearing house new york, New York

Oct 01 2016
Top Attorney's of North America Who's Who Inside Sales--the sales pitch was fraudulent. they have only been in business under current new..they had to change to new name due to credit card fraud Bellmore, New York Internet Author: East Meadow, NY, New York Book & Magazine Publishers: Top Attorney's of North America Who's Who Internet

Sep 30 2016
Adswizz - HenryEmbleton and Tom Yeung Adswizz refuse to pay Audio Advertising publishers. 100's of thousands of ad impressions served none paid for. San Francisco California Internet
Author: Miami Beach, Florida Internet Services: Adswizz Internet

Sep 30 2016
Magazine Solutions Told me I owed for magazine subscription Smyrna, Georgia Internet Author: East Grand Forks, Minnesota Appliances: Book & Magazine Publishers: Magazine Solutions Internet

Sep 29 2016
American Sweepstakes Reporter/Michael Washington received complex letter regarding tracking sweepstakes winnings and asked for $12 processing fee. Total scam! Kansas City Kansas Author: san francisco, California Consumer Services: American Sweepstakes Reporter Kansas City, Kansas

Sep 29 2016
Viking Magazine Service They offer magazine service and took money from my checking account. Never give me 250 dollars gift card. I called to cancel and they still taken my money Burnsville Minnesota Author: Glendale Heights , Illinois Book & Magazine Publishers: Viking Magazine Service Burnsville, Minnesota

Sep 29 2016
Sweepstakes Clearinghouse Ordered from their sweepstakes 2 items and received 1 and back in August 2016 Waiting on my on My laptop computer I paid for. Nationwide Author: Rockford, Michigan Brokerage Companies On-line: Sweepstakes Clearinghouse Nationwide

Sep 28 2016
America Star Books, LLLP AKA Publishing America My Work Is Being Sold All Over The INTERNET HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY ROYALTIES FROM IT FOR IN TEN YEARS Frederick, MD 21701 Maryland Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Book Publishers: America Star Books, LLLP Frederick, MD 21701, Maryland

Sep 25 2016
Jiffy Lube Sweepstakes Scam: Shady company calls and says you've won, but they want $75 Winchester Virginia Author: Berryville, Virginia Auto Mechanics: Jiffy Lube Winchester, Virginia

Sep 25 2016
HipHopWeekly HipHopWeekly does not contact back or follow up on questions/calls etc!! Langhorne Pennsylvania Author: Sacramento , California Book & Magazine Publishers: HipHopWeekly Langhorne, Pennsylvania

Sep 25 2016
Chegg Charged me without consent Santa Clara California Author: Omaha, Nebraska Book Publishers: Chegg Internet