Your Search | companyaward notification

Jan 12 2017
Judging office & Decisions Center Award Notification Commission Kansas city Kansas
Author: Oakland, California Attorneys & Legal Services: Judging office & Decisions Center Kansas city , Kansas

Jan 05 2017
Magic Tracks Did not allow an order to be cancelled upon notification it was backordered. Additionally, fraudulently offers a 60-day money back guarantee, but offers no mechanism to return items. Internet Author: NEW YORK, New York Toy Stores: Magic Tracks Internet

Jan 04 2017
GearBubble - ordered item in early december and never received! I ordered a t-shirt in early December, received email notification it was shipped 12/14, but t-shirt never received. When I type in tracking number, no information given - it just says package received by USPS. It has been almost 3 weeks now. I tried to email GearBubble and no reply. I request a refund. Las Vegas Nevada Author: New Bedford, Massachusetts On-Line Stores: GearBubble Las Vegas, Nevada

Dec 30 2016
Award notification commission Scamming Author: Atlanta, Georgia Liars: Award notification commission nationwide

Dec 27 2016
Award notification commission Judging office & decisions center These people has sent me a letter with a fake check saying I won 2 .000.0000.000 Millon Dollar or I can cash out an receive a lump sum of 1,325,000,00 right now but I have to send them 12.99 in a cash check or money order Kansas city Kansas
Author: GARY, Indiana Attorney Generals: Award notification commission Kansas City, Kansas

Dec 26 2016
Commission of judging processing division award notification commission p.o box 2905 Kansas city ks 66110 Larry hourd: as the executor Commission of judging processing division award no Nationwide Author: Cairo, Georgia Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Commission of judging processing division award notification commission p.o box 2905 Kansas city ks 66110 Nationwide

Dec 21 2016
Award Notification Commission Corporate Sponsor Judging and DecisionsNext Gen, Inc Certified Award and Provision of Payment. Including options A and B for winning disbursement. Shawnee Mission Kansas Author: Boyne City, Michigan Cash Services: Award Notification Commission Shawnee Mission, Kansas

Dec 21 2016
safetouch renewal without notification Tallahassee Florida Author: Tallahassee, Florida Sales People: safetouch Internet

Dec 20 2016
High Class Universe I noticed the advertisement on Facebook and placed an order for 3 of their puppy banks on 11/23/16. I received an email from the company stating, thanks for my order and I would receive a notification when it has been sent. I have not received any further communication from the company and I have sent two follow-up emails to the company to ask about the shipment of my order and have not received a response. Alexandria Louisiana Author: Milford, New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: High Class Universe Internet

Dec 17 2016
International Judging Headquarters and Award Declaration Center International Award Services Office of George Hyde, Financial Tenet William S. Barstow Director, / Award Notification Commission Micheal Balensly and Morley Smith Director of Awards and Edward Kuoblau payable to ANC MAIL OF AWARD MONEY RIP ME OFF WITH MONEY I HAD TO SEND FOR PROSSESING kANSAS CITY Kansas Author: Strathmore, California Cash Services: International Judging Headquarters and Award Declaration Center kANSAS CITY, Kansas

Dec 10 2016
westlake financial repossesion with out notification vehicle payments made for 56 months repoed wit 3 payments remaining puyalluip wa puyallup wa Now you understand the consequences of loan default Author: Puyallup, Washington Motor Vehicle: westlake financial Nationwide

Dec 09 2016
ANC, Judging office & Decisions Center. ANC Award Notification Commission this company keeps sending this same letter to me. From ANC, Judging office &Decisions Center. Saying I won $2,000,000,00 a 30 year payout.. or I can take option A $1,327,940,00 a lump sum of this..... but I have to pay $12.99 for delivery. And to rush the processing add an extra $3.00 total of $15.99... Kansas city Kansas
Author: Butte, Montana Lottery: ANC, Judging office &Decisions Center. Kansas city, Kansas

13, Report #1341998

Dec 07 2016
Larry Hourd AWARD NOTIFICATION COMMISSION I received one of his YOU HAVE WONletters but instead of sending money right away I chose to Google his name 1st because these scam things have really been stepping it up for me lately, and it always seems to happen the most when I'm having major financial struggles KANSAS CITY, Kansas Author: TUCSON, Arizona Miscellaneous Companies: Nancy Weary KANSAS CITY, , Kansas

14, Report #1341919

Dec 07 2016
Larry Hourd Award Notification Commission Sent a letter stating I have won 1,327,940 and need to sign my name and send $12.99 for processing paperwork. Kansas City Kansas Author: Chester, Virginia Cash Services: Larry Hourd Kansas City , Kansas

Dec 02 2016
Award Notification Commission Larry Hourd Congratulations you just won $1,327,940.00 and the cash funds will be paid directly to you! Kansas City Kansas
Author: Springfield , Massachusetts Questionable Activities: Award Notification Commission Kansas City, Kansas

Nov 08 2016
Judging office &Decisions center ANC Award Notification Commission This company sent me 3 letters saying I won $2,000,000,00 or I can take the lump sum of $1,327,940,00 and I have to pay $12.99 for Delivery and to rush processing add an extra $3.00 total enclosed $15.99. This company keeps sending this same letter to me. Kansas city Kansas
Author: SAN BRUNO, California Unusual Rip-Off: Judging office &Decisions center Kansas city , Kansas

Nov 08 2016
ANC Award Notification Commission Corporate sponsor judging and decisions award notification Commission Kansas city Kansas Author: Lauderhill, Florida ORGANIZED CRIME: ANC Award Notification Commission Kansas city, Kansas

Nov 06 2016
The deal empire Well i order a body shaper panty on oct. 19 and i stiil didn't get no notification i email then 3 times I still didn't get no reply Online Internet Ummm... Author: Bronx, New York Door to Door Sales: The deal empire Internet

Oct 31 2016
award notification commission, kanasas city Kansas Author: longbeach, California BBB Better Business Bureau: award notification commission kanasas city , Kansas

Oct 28 2016
AWARD NOTIFICATION COMMISSION ANC,  Kansas, KS 66110 Nationwide Author: Bushnell , Florida tempdir: AWARD NOTIFICATION COMMISSION Nationwide

Oct 20 2016
Award Notification Commission LARRY HOURS EXECUTOR OF AWARDS I received a letter from Award Notification Commission Ml 520 19 23 ( TD- 14/71-P) JC- 38022-0209385 World Headquarters, Midwest United States of America 7800154482 1194276833 with Any written by it saying I've won 1,327,940.00 dollars and I have to pay 11.89 to ANC Nationwide
Author: Simmesport, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Award Notification Commission Nationwide

Oct 13 2016
Wonrewards.com Larry Hourd, NextGen, Inc., Award Notification Commission (ANC) Sweepstakes swindle, Fake Sweepstakes Shawnee Mission, Kansas City Kansas Author: Hysham, Montana Questionable Activities: Wonrewards.com Shawnee Mission, Kansas

Oct 13 2016
Luminous skin care products Belle Epoque eye cream I ordered a free trial of Luminis advanced skin care and Belle Epoque except for the $5.95 shipping fee I received the product with no notification from the companies.  Internet Author: Ft lauderdale , Florida Liars: Luminous skin care products Internet

Oct 10 2016
Metro PCS Change Plan without Prior notification Nationwide Author: fontana, California Telephone Companies: Metro PCS Nationwide

Oct 02 2016
Award Notification Commission ANC Sent out a letter stating Official Declaration of Certified Award and Provision of Payment as though I could be a winner with the idea number that was issued to me. If I became the winner is had to option of how to be paid. There is a premium offer fee for delivery of $11.89 and it's mandatory. Kansas City Kansas Author: Antioch , Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: Award Notification Commission Kansas City , Kansas