Your Search | companyaward notification

1, Report #1341998

Dec 07 2016
Larry Hourd AWARD NOTIFICATION COMMISSION I received one of his YOU HAVE WONletters but instead of sending money right away I chose to Google his name 1st because these scam things have really been stepping it up for me lately, and it always seems to happen the most when I'm having major financial struggles KANSAS CITY, Kansas Author: TUCSON, Arizona Miscellaneous Companies: Nancy Weary KANSAS CITY, , Kansas

2, Report #1341919

Dec 07 2016
Larry Hourd Award Notification Commission Sent a letter stating I have won 1,327,940 and need to sign my name and send $12.99 for processing paperwork. Kansas City Kansas Author: Chester, Virginia Cash Services: Larry Hourd Kansas City , Kansas

Dec 02 2016
Award Notification Commission Larry Hourd Congratulations you just won $1,327,940.00 and the cash funds will be paid directly to you! Kansas City Kansas
Author: Springfield , Massachusetts Questionable Activities: Award Notification Commission Kansas City, Kansas

Nov 08 2016
Judging office &Decisions center ANC Award Notification Commission This company sent me 3 letters saying I won $2,000,000,00 or I can take the lump sum of $1,327,940,00 and I have to pay $12.99 for Delivery and to rush processing add an extra $3.00 total enclosed $15.99. This company keeps sending this same letter to me. Kansas city Kansas
Author: SAN BRUNO, California Unusual Rip-Off: Judging office &Decisions center Kansas city , Kansas

Nov 08 2016
ANC Award Notification Commission Corporate sponsor judging and decisions award notification Commission Kansas city Kansas Author: Lauderhill, Florida ORGANIZED CRIME: ANC Award Notification Commission Kansas city, Kansas

Nov 06 2016
The deal empire Well i order a body shaper panty on oct. 19 and i stiil didn't get no notification i email then 3 times I still didn't get no reply Online Internet Ummm... Author: Bronx, New York Door to Door Sales: The deal empire Internet

Oct 31 2016
award notification commission, kanasas city Kansas Author: longbeach, California BBB Better Business Bureau: award notification commission kanasas city , Kansas

Oct 28 2016
AWARD NOTIFICATION COMMISSION ANC,  Kansas, KS 66110 Nationwide Author: Bushnell , Florida tempdir: AWARD NOTIFICATION COMMISSION Nationwide

Oct 20 2016
Award Notification Commission LARRY HOURS EXECUTOR OF AWARDS I received a letter from Award Notification Commission Ml 520 19 23 ( TD- 14/71-P) JC- 38022-0209385 World Headquarters, Midwest United States of America 7800154482 1194276833 with Any written by it saying I've won 1,327,940.00 dollars and I have to pay 11.89 to ANC Nationwide
Author: Simmesport, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Award Notification Commission Nationwide

Oct 13 2016
Wonrewards.com Larry Hourd, NextGen, Inc., Award Notification Commission (ANC) Sweepstakes swindle, Fake Sweepstakes Shawnee Mission, Kansas City Kansas Author: Hysham, Montana Questionable Activities: Wonrewards.com Shawnee Mission, Kansas

Oct 13 2016
Luminous skin care products Belle Epoque eye cream I ordered a free trial of Luminis advanced skin care and Belle Epoque except for the $5.95 shipping fee I received the product with no notification from the companies.  Internet Author: Ft lauderdale , Florida Liars: Luminous skin care products Internet

Oct 10 2016
Metro PCS Change Plan without Prior notification Nationwide Author: fontana, California Telephone Companies: Metro PCS Nationwide

Oct 02 2016
Award Notification Commission ANC Sent out a letter stating Official Declaration of Certified Award and Provision of Payment as though I could be a winner with the idea number that was issued to me. If I became the winner is had to option of how to be paid. There is a premium offer fee for delivery of $11.89 and it's mandatory. Kansas City Kansas Author: Antioch , Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: Award Notification Commission Kansas City , Kansas

Sep 22 2016
Petrie Auto Sales Fort Worth Texas Repossed My Car Even Without Notification Fort Worth Texas And just how were you unware? Author: Cedar Hill, Texas Auto Dealers: Petrie Auto Sales Fort Worth Texas Fort Worth , Texas

Sep 19 2016
Sweepstakes from Hewlett New York. L. Davirez ? T. Kroph ? Receive notification that I was a winner asked me to send $20 so I did received another letter just like it !!! Asking for another $20 this time I had questioned it and the same day received a letter from their office of the treasurer saying that I had also won. This happens to be a different amount wanting me to send $25 the winning amount was also different they asked me to return this in a specific time there are no dates on it they asked to send it to the address on the front of the letter and there is no address on the front of the letter Two separate prize amounts and three separate letters and like a fool I already sent $20 I'm not send in another 20 or the 25 for the third letter please let me know about this Hewlett New York Author: Bridgeport, Nebraska Unusual Rip-Off: Sweepstakes from Hewlett New York Hewlett, New York

Sep 18 2016
Award notification commission William macdougal. John McNabb They say I won two million and I can have it once I pay to get it Kansas city Kansas Author: Ishpeming , Michigan $$ REWARDS Offered: Award notification commission Kansas city, Kansas

Sep 18 2016
Award notification division John mcnabb and William macdougal They want me to give them 12.99 in exchange for 2,000000.00 keep sending letters saying I won and my status is limbo Kansas city Kansas city kansas Author: Akron, Ohio $$ REWARDS Offered: Award notification division Nationwide

Sep 10 2016
Award Notification Commission Scam about winning a million dollars. They want you to send 12.99 and then they will either send you a lump sum or half of the money . Kansas City Nationwide Author: Sylmar, California Liars: Award Notification Commission Nationwide

Sep 02 2016
Award notification commission Anc,international award services They told me I won 2,000,000.000 I just needed to send 13.89 Kansas city Kansas Internet Author: Marysville, Washington Attorneys General: Award notification commission Internet

Aug 27 2016
Commissioner of Judging..Processing Division Awards Notification Commision Sent ripoff scam requesting I pay 15.99 to relieve my award winnings Kansas City Kansas Author: Americus, Georgia Liars: Commissioner of Judging..Processing Division Awards Notification Commision Kansas City, Kansas

Aug 27 2016
Larry H Hourd Award Notification Commission sent me and award letter stating I would win $1,327,940.00 if I paid $12.99 of an Acquisition FEE. Kansas City, KS 66110-2905 Kansas Author: Reno, Nevada Unusual Rip-Off: Larry H Hourd Kansas

Aug 26 2016
Award notification commission Larry hourd States I won money and had me pay to receive it but delivered nothing Kansas city Kansas Author: Orlando, Florida $$ REWARDS Offered: Award notification commission Kansas city, Kansas

Aug 26 2016
Award Notification Commission The company claimed I had won $1327940.00 and all I needed to do was send a mailing fee of $12.99. Kansas City Kansas Author: Las Vegas , Nevada Attorneys General: Award Notification Commission Nationwide

Aug 17 2016
United Consumers Debt Collection Deceptive, Corrupt, Uninformative, False Notification, Rip Off, Predator, Predatory practice Woodbridge Virginia Author: Morningside, Maryland Collection Agencies: United Consumers Debt Collection Woodbridge, Virginia

Aug 09 2016
Corporate sponsor judging and decisions award notification of $1,327,940.00 Kansas City Kansas Author: Buckeye, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Corporate sponsor judging and decisions Kansas City, Kansas