Your Search | companyaward notification

Apr 27 2016
Rapid Reply Financial Notification Advisor The said I won a total of $2,536,092.23. And they requested that I send them $20m so they could began processing my award. And have my award delivered by a bonded carrier.Indianapolos Indiana Author: Fresno, California $$ REWARDS Offered: Rapid Reply Indianapolos, Indiana

2, Report #1302055

Apr 26 2016
Award Notification Commission Yesterday, I received a letter stating that I had won $1,327,940.00 and I quite by accident sent a check of $12.99 and mailed it without knowing it was a scam. Kansas City Kansas Author: Framingham, Massachusetts Lottery: Award Notification Commission Kansas City, Kansas

3, Report #1302039

Apr 26 2016
award notification commission MI 520 19 23 A N C world Headquarters, Midwest United States of America 780015448201194276833 well sent letter I won a single check in the amount of 2,000.000.00 it required me to pay an Acquisition fee of $12.99 payable to ANC in check or money order I did not pay thought something was up so started to investigate on internet and found them to be a spam would like to get these people to stop doing this to people Kansas Kansas Author: Delmar, Delaware ORGANIZED CRIME: award notification commission MI 520 19 23 Kansas , Kansas

4, Report #1301924

Apr 26 2016
ANC Larry Hourd Award Notification Commission This morning I got this in the mail amount was $2,000,000,00 lump sum or 1,327, 946.00 lump sum. Just send him $12.99 cash, check or money order. Kansas City Kansas
Author: Waialua, Hawaii Unusual Rip-Off: ANC Larry Hourd Kansas City, Kansas

Apr 25 2016
Judging Office & Decisions Center Award notification commission MIWorld Headquarters, MidwestUSA Kansas City Kansas Author: Spring City, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Companies: Judging Office & Decisions Center Kansas City, Kansas

Apr 25 2016
ANC / Larry Hourd I was sent an Award Notification Letter stating I won 1,327,940.00 Kansas City Kansas
Scam Author: Louisville, Kentucky BBB Better Business Bureau: ANC Kansas City, Kansas

Apr 14 2016
Get 10000 Fans, SAMCART, Brian Moran, Charged $708 Without notification. I never used service for 9 months. I offered to give them 2 months of service payment, they refused any negotiation and said they are not refunding. Every other HONEST company I work with give you notification, they just want to charge you and get your money. They don't care about their clients. Elliott City Maryland Author: Montebello, New York Internet Services: Get 10000 Fans Elliott City, Maryland

Apr 13 2016
Corporate sponsor judging and decisions award notification commission Award scam Kansas city Ks Author: Sacramento, California Cash Services: Corporate sponsor judging and decisions award notification commission

Apr 12 2016
Awards notification commission Kansas City ks 66110 Kansas Author: Alameda , California Cash Services: Awards notification commission Kansas City ks 66110, Kansas

Apr 11 2016
Bernick Lifson PA Matthew Sylvan Greenstein Dan Greenstein filed lawsuit after notification of debt discharged in bankruptcy and after foreclosure Unethical Matthew Sylvan Greenstein of Bernick Lifson, PA filed a lawsuit after being notified that debt was discharged in a bankruptcy in my opinion dishonest and maybe fraud AVOID Minneapolis Minnesota UPDATE - Got RE-Served after I published my ripoff report Author: Eagan, Minnesota Lawyers: Bernick Lifson PA Minneapolis, Minnesota

Apr 09 2016
Financial notification advisors Sent me letters that I won 2,536,092.23 had to send to cut and send check also had to send money to enroll in the program had to send overnight . Indianapolis Indiana Author: Whitley, Kentucky Cash Services: Financial notification advisors Indianapolis , Indiana

Apr 04 2016
AWARD NOTIFICATION COMMISSION PROCESSING OFFICE/DISTRIBUTION CENTER Larry Hourd I'm 71 years old, be dead in 30 years. OFFICIAL FORM OF TENDER NO:13570, 100%CASH you have just won $2,000,000.00 net. $66,666,.66 per year for 30 years. Acquisition FEE for premium offer required $11.89, plus $3.00 shipping fee, Beautiful Faceted Crystal Pendant. KANSAS CITY Kansas Author: Kokomo, Indiana $$ REWARDS Offered: AWARD NOTIFICATION COMMISSION KANSAS CITY , Kansas

Apr 03 2016
Award notification commission Larry Hourd I got a letter saying I won 2 million dollars I sent a money order I do want to file a lawsuit on this dude for getting my family hopes up Kansas city ks 66110 Kansas
Hopes... Author: Espyville , Pennsylvania Government Services: Award notification commission Kansas city ks 66110, Kansas

Mar 28 2016
Larry Hourd Award Notification letter Award Notification Commission or ANC Misleading a Prize Notification! Certified Award Harassment by mail Kansas City, Missouri Nationwide Author: Ellensburg, Washington Liars: Larry Hourd Award Notification letter Nationwide

Mar 28 2016
Commissioner Of Judging ANC Award Notification Commission By Larry Hourd Executive of Awards Alert!! DO NOT SEND ANY MONEY TO THIS MAN IT IS A SCAM!!! Kansas City Kansas Author: Dover, Delaware Unusual Rip-Off: Commissioner Of Judging ANC Kansas City, Kansas

Mar 28 2016
Hall of award officiTors Universal disbursements associates. Monetry incentive division. Direct notification advisors Keeping sending me letters fro. Different states telling me I won money asking g for 20.00 processing fee. The Netherlands. Garden City park NY , Cluster N Nationwide Author: guntown, Mississippi Cash Services: Hall of award officiTors Nationwide

Mar 27 2016
Award Notification Commission, Larry Hourd I received a falsely document of winning over a million dollars. Deceived and manipulated to believe I won enough money to take care of my family for life. I followed the papers instructions hoping my prayers been answer with this piece of paper, just to find out in the end I was played like a instrument. Kansas City Kansas Author: Buffalo, New York Cash Services: Award Notification Commission, Larry Hourd Kansas City, Kansas

Mar 26 2016
Butler,Rose,Jameson Associate PMB Notification Office New York New York Author: Sacramento , California Lawyers: Butler,Rose,Jameson Associate New York, New York

Mar 21 2016
Award Notification Commission Larry Hourd FAKE AWARD NOTIFICATION Kansas City Kansas Author: Pequannock, New Jersey Lottery: Award Notification Commission Kansas City, Kansas

Mar 21 2016
Accountnow Prepaid card My refund was to have been deposited Feb 10,2016 n till this day I keep getting the run around from them to call IRS or they're online banking that my refund was rejected cus of acct # then there's no notification of my refund I'm seriously thinking of calling the B.B. news channel I'm fed up that's several thousands of dollars I'm sick a single mother n homeless cus I ended up in the hospital but shud have had my refund before n could have paid my rent I'm not sure its online banking Internet Author: San Antonio, Texas Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Accountnow Internet

Mar 20 2016
ANC award notification commission I. Larry HourdCorporate sponsor judging and decisions Award notification commission SCAM: AWARD NOTIFICATION COMMISSION Kansas city Kansas Author: Berlin, New Jersey Questionable Activities: ANC award notification commission Kansas city, Kansas

Mar 18 2016
Award notification Commission said i won 2million dollars but i had to send an acquisition fee of 11.89 Kansas City Kansas Author: Miami, Florida $$ REWARDS Offered: Award notification Commission Kansas City, Kansas

Mar 15 2016
cash advance inc, 135 North Chruch st. Spartanburg, South Carolina 29306 threat with arrest, with case# docket# arrest#.. and telling me i have 4hrs to reply that notification was sent 3months ago,, really spartanburg, south carolina Author: liberty, Indiana Cash Services: was sent as: william ranson Internet

Mar 14 2016
award notification commission larry hourd I WAS HAPPY AND THOUGT MY DEBT WORRIES WERE OVER TO LEARN THIS WAS A SCAM EMBARASSED ME, I FEEL FOOLISH AND GOT OVER EXCITED FOR NOTHIN. iT WRONG THAT THE POSTAGE SERVICE ALLOW SUCH MAIL TO BE PROCESS KNOWING THEY ARE A SCAM. i WAS GOING TO GET THE MONEY FOR THE AMOUNT TO RECIEVE THE OTHERS PRIZE. tHE PERSON BEHIND THIS SHOULD BE PROSECUTED UNDER THE FEDERAL GUIDELINES, BECAUSE IT NATION WIDE THIS MESS GOING TO INNOCENE PEOPLE KANSAS, Kansas Author: Valdosta, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: award notification commission KANSAS, , Kansas

Mar 14 2016
Judging Office and Decision Center enclosed a check for $1,327,940.00 which looks authentic but its a scam - I can see people cashing this and who knows what happens to them later. Now they want me to send $12.99 payable to the office of ANC (award Notification Commission) - supposedly it is an acquisition fee for premium offer Kansas City Kansas Author: East Brunswick, New Jersey Questionable Activities: Judging Office and Decision Center Kansas City, Kansas