COMPANYAWARD NOTIFICATION Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: companyaward notification
There may be more specific results for "companyaward notification"
For more specific results for "companyaward notification"
Showing 1-25 of 2,110 Found Reports For more specific results for "companyaward notification"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 19 2017
Award Notification Commission Sent me a fraud awards letter telling me I am a winner of 1.325, 000, 00 Kansas Missouri Author: Memphis, Tennessee Attorney Generals: Award Notification Commission Kansas , Missouri

Jun 15 2017
Beaute Wrinkle Creme and Beaute Wrinkle Reducer Not Known Product advertised as a trial, customer paid s/h only. There was no added notification that customer had to call to cancel within 14 days or automatic billing and shipping would take place. I received my credit card statement and I had been billed for both products for a total of $99.95 for one and $89.95 for the other. I never saw this claim listed anywhere in the advertisement I got. I called the number listed for customer service and was told they would cancel future orders but I would be responsible for the current order which I haven't received it yet but was billed for it. This is definitely not a reputable company. They list 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed or Money Refunded but this is not true. Internet Author: Glen Rock, New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: Beaute Wrinkle Creme and Beaute Wrinkle Reducer Internet

May 30 2017
Judges Office -Decisions Center Award Notification Commission ANC /po box 7069 Shawnee mission Kansas 66207 Fake prize award of 1325,000.00 USA 7800154482 1194276833 Nationwide Author: Chandler, Arizona Attorney Generals: Judges Office -Decisions Center Nationwide

May 20 2017
Award Notification Commission Grand Prize Sweepstakes XVll Award Notification of winnings of $2,000,00.00 and for me to send a processing fee of $12.99 by cash, check, or moneyorder payable to ANC. Kansas City Kansas Author: Vallejo, California Miscellaneous Companies: Award Notification Commission Kansas City, Kansas

May 16 2017
Fabian Cole sent a text from 415-200-2149 with subj: legal charges notification that I defrauded them and that I needed to get an attorney and they would contact my employer if I didn't make arrangements to pay the money back, I would pay for court cost, legal proceedings etc etc Internet Author: Roanoke, Virginia Wanted Criminals: Fabian Cole

May 09 2017
Revboost Nitricrush Automatic ordering without notification Savannah Georgia Revboost Nitricrush Automatic ordering without notification Savannah Georgia Author: Crosslake, Minnesota Medical Supplies: Revboost Savannah, Georgia

May 06 2017
Antonio Bayon-Casiano, Attny. at Law This attorney provided lousy service, treated me disrespectfully, when I fired him, as a revenge withdrew my case without my permission and eithout any notification. Ponce, Puerto Rico Puerto Rico Author: Chicago, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: Antonio Bayon-Casiano, Attny. at Law Ponce, Puerto Rico

Apr 21 2017
Award Notification Commision Run by Charles H Jacobs and Charles W Fox Just letting people know to be aware of this scam.  Kansas City Kansas Author: Fort Myers, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Award Notification Commision Kansas City, Kansas

Apr 14 2017
Logmein Raised my rates and charged my expired Credit Card for auto renewal without permission or notification. Boston Massachusetts Author: WNY, New York Internet Services: Logmein Boston, Massachusetts

Apr 12 2017
bella serata charged my bank account without notification of cancalation Internet Author: Hutchinson, Minnesota BBB Better Business Bureau: bella serata Internet

Apr 12 2017
Award Notification Commission Charles W. Fox Looks legal, sounds good but a rip-off....reading other reports ANC asked for more $. They asked me for $11.89 to get 2 million. so glad I read other postings. Thank you Kansas City Kansas Author: Mount Morris, Alabama Miscellaneous Companies: Award Notification Commission Kansas City, Kansas

Mar 20 2017
Award Notification Commission ANC, International Judging Organization They are privately contacting me. To a substantial opportunity to recieve Award Money of 2,000,000.00 Annunty of 30 annual payments of 66,666.66 or Lump Sum of 1,325,000.00. But I have to remit 12.99 for Premium Offer Purchase Fee for the 2500.00 gift certificate. But, NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER. I almost sent this in thinking it was Publishers Clearing House. Till I read I had to send in the 12.99. I decided it was a scam. Mine has William S. Barstow Director and a Victoria Mears Accounting. Kansas City Kansas Author: Tryon, Oklahoma Better Business Bureau: Award Notification Commission Kansas City, Kansas

Mar 11 2017
Award Notification Commission said that I won $ 2.000.000 and need to send $11.89 plus $ 3.00 dollars for process fee . kansas city Kansas Author: Delphos, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Award Notification Commission kansas city, Kansas

Mar 11 2017
Cash Advance, Inc. & Richard White States Attorney of Los Angeles, CA Received an email and it stated the following:We have sent you this warning notification about legal proceedings of March 8, 2014 but you failed to respond on time now it’s high time if you failed to respond in next 72 HOURS we will register this case in ARREST SCAM!!! Internet Author: Hagerstown, Maryland Loans: Cash Advance, Inc. & Richard White States Attorney of Los Angeles, CA Internet

Mar 07 2017
Paranormal Romance Guild Cut author services that had been paid for, without notification Internet Author: Alabama Internet Marketing Companies: Paranormal Romance Guild Internet

Feb 27 2017
Award Notification Commission Larry Hours Executor of Awards Claim I won 1,325,000.00 building my hopes hope. My daughter thought something was not right and researched it to her surprise it is a scam. Broke my heart thinking I will finally be able to live a lifew I have always dreamed of instead of the poverty I live now Kansas City Kansas Author: Basile, Louisiana Financial Services: Award Notification Commission Kansas City, Kansas

Feb 26 2017
Commissioner of Judging Processing Division AWARD NOTIFICATION COMMISSION They send me letter stating I win $2,000.000 and asking to send them $12.99 Kansas City Kansas Author: Lacey , Washington Accounting: Commissioner of Judging Processing Division AWARD NOTIFICATION COMMISSION Kansas City, Kansas

Feb 25 2017
Rosegal Made purchase for 150.00 i returned items to china cost me 50.00 & i got stuck with bill .so i lost 200.00 no clothes & paypal said i didn't have enough evidence i sent it back when i sent copy of receipt of everything. China Nationwide
Urgent notification for your order from Rosegal.com! Author: L.I.C, New York Clothing Stores: Rosegal Nationwide

Feb 24 2017
Judging Office & Decisions Center Commissioner of JudgingAward Notification CommissionCorporate Sponsor Judging and DecisionsNext-Gen, Inc. Attempted to access my checking account through fake lottery award document Kansas City Kansas Author: Washington, Alabama Financial Services: Judging Office & Decisions Center Kansas City, Kansas

Feb 23 2017
ANT*BEYOND NUTRA PREMIUM BRAND SNAKE VENOMPEPTIDE CREAM AND ANTI-AGING FOMULA Lied and charged more for a sample the advetised and then put charges on my account unauthorized with no email notification and unable to contact over issue because of moving their ad to another name as stated in other complaints. also as being a comatolgist 35yrs.I know the product is crap!t CA. and IN. refund follow up for Premium Brand skin care Author: GEORGETOWN, Delaware Credit Card Fraud: ANT*BEYOND NUTRA PREMIUM BRAND Internet

Feb 23 2017
Commission of judging processing division award notification commission Larry hourdExecutor of awards Told me that I won money and never got anything Kansas city Kansas Author: Marengo, Indiana Liars: Commission of judging processing division award notification commission Kansas city, Kansas

Feb 21 2017
ANC AWARD NOTIFICATION COMMISSION LARRY HOURD/Office of DirectorPO BOX 2905KANSAS CITY, KS 66110required $11.89 Notified by award letter of winning Option A $1,325,000.00 or $2,000,000.00 for 30yrs at $66,666.66, this amount was a sure sign this letter was bogus no taxes was to be withheld. KANSAS CITY Kansas Author: BREMERTON, Washington Wanted Criminals: ANC AWARD NOTIFICATION COMMISSION KANSAS CITY, Kansas

Feb 21 2017
Don't use Venmo Stopped a payment and locked account with only a form email for notification Lost MONEY Internet Author: Other Credit & Debt Services: Venmo Internet

Feb 11 2017
award processing center award notification commission, they use various names all out of Kansaspo box 2905 Kansas city,kansas 66110Edward Kuoblau award director award processing center Kansas city Kansas Author: east orange, New Jersey Miscellaneous Companies: award processing center Kansas city, Kansas

Feb 02 2017
Neuro XR Neuro XR MTNneuroxrmtn8448440095 Excessive recursive billing without notification and refuses to cancel account Jackson Wyoming Author: Phoenix, Arizona Supplemental Health Programs: Neuro XR Jackson, Wyoming