COMPANYAWARD NOTIFICATION Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: companyaward notification
There may be more reports for "companyaward notification"
For more results perform a general search for "companyaward notification"
Showing 1-25 of 2,099 Found Reports For more specific results for "companyaward notification"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 20 2017
Award Notification Commission ANC, International Judging Organization They are privately contacting me. To a substantial opportunity to recieve Award Money of 2,000,000.00 Annunty of 30 annual payments of 66,666.66 or Lump Sum of 1,325,000.00. But I have to remit 12.99 for Premium Offer Purchase Fee for the 2500.00 gift certificate. But, NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER. I almost sent this in thinking it was Publishers Clearing House. Till I read I had to send in the 12.99. I decided it was a scam. Mine has William S. Barstow Director and a Victoria Mears Accounting. Kansas City Kansas Author: Tryon, Oklahoma Better Business Bureau: Award Notification Commission Kansas City, Kansas

Mar 11 2017
Award Notification Commission said that I won $ 2.000.000 and need to send $11.89 plus $ 3.00 dollars for process fee . kansas city Kansas Author: Delphos, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Award Notification Commission kansas city, Kansas

Mar 11 2017
Cash Advance, Inc. & Richard White States Attorney of Los Angeles, CA Received an email and it stated the following:We have sent you this warning notification about legal proceedings of March 8, 2014 but you failed to respond on time now it’s high time if you failed to respond in next 72 HOURS we will register this case in ARREST SCAM!!! Internet Author: Hagerstown, Maryland Loans: Cash Advance, Inc. & Richard White States Attorney of Los Angeles, CA Internet

Mar 07 2017
Paranormal Romance Guild Cut author services that had been paid for, without notification Internet Author: Alabama Internet Marketing Companies: Paranormal Romance Guild Internet

Feb 27 2017
Award Notification Commission Larry Hours Executor of Awards Claim I won 1,325,000.00 building my hopes hope. My daughter thought something was not right and researched it to her surprise it is a scam. Broke my heart thinking I will finally be able to live a lifew I have always dreamed of instead of the poverty I live now Kansas City Kansas Author: Basile, Louisiana Financial Services: Award Notification Commission Kansas City, Kansas

Feb 26 2017
Commissioner of Judging Processing Division AWARD NOTIFICATION COMMISSION They send me letter stating I win $2,000.000 and asking to send them $12.99 Kansas City Kansas Author: Lacey , Washington Accounting: Commissioner of Judging Processing Division AWARD NOTIFICATION COMMISSION Kansas City, Kansas

Feb 25 2017
Rosegal Made purchase for 150.00 i returned items to china cost me 50.00 & i got stuck with bill .so i lost 200.00 no clothes & paypal said i didn't have enough evidence i sent it back when i sent copy of receipt of everything. China Nationwide
Urgent notification for your order from Rosegal.com! Author: L.I.C, New York Clothing Stores: Rosegal Nationwide

Feb 24 2017
Judging Office & Decisions Center Commissioner of JudgingAward Notification CommissionCorporate Sponsor Judging and DecisionsNext-Gen, Inc. Attempted to access my checking account through fake lottery award document Kansas City Kansas Author: Washington, Alabama Financial Services: Judging Office & Decisions Center Kansas City, Kansas

Feb 23 2017
ANT*BEYOND NUTRA PREMIUM BRAND SNAKE VENOMPEPTIDE CREAM AND ANTI-AGING FOMULA Lied and charged more for a sample the advetised and then put charges on my account unauthorized with no email notification and unable to contact over issue because of moving their ad to another name as stated in other complaints. also as being a comatolgist 35yrs.I know the product is crap!t CA. and IN. refund follow up for Premium Brand skin care Author: GEORGETOWN, Delaware Credit Card Fraud: ANT*BEYOND NUTRA PREMIUM BRAND Internet

Feb 23 2017
Commission of judging processing division award notification commission Larry hourdExecutor of awards Told me that I won money and never got anything Kansas city Kansas Author: Marengo, Indiana Liars: Commission of judging processing division award notification commission Kansas city, Kansas

Feb 21 2017
ANC AWARD NOTIFICATION COMMISSION LARRY HOURD/Office of DirectorPO BOX 2905KANSAS CITY, KS 66110required $11.89 Notified by award letter of winning Option A $1,325,000.00 or $2,000,000.00 for 30yrs at $66,666.66, this amount was a sure sign this letter was bogus no taxes was to be withheld. KANSAS CITY Kansas Author: BREMERTON, Washington Wanted Criminals: ANC AWARD NOTIFICATION COMMISSION KANSAS CITY, Kansas

Feb 21 2017
Don't use Venmo Stopped a payment and locked account with only a form email for notification Lost MONEY Internet Author: Other Credit & Debt Services: Venmo Internet

Feb 11 2017
award processing center award notification commission, they use various names all out of Kansaspo box 2905 Kansas city,kansas 66110Edward Kuoblau award director award processing center Kansas city Kansas Author: east orange, New Jersey Miscellaneous Companies: award processing center Kansas city, Kansas

Feb 02 2017
Neuro XR Neuro XR MTNneuroxrmtn8448440095 Excessive recursive billing without notification and refuses to cancel account Jackson Wyoming Author: Phoenix, Arizona Supplemental Health Programs: Neuro XR Jackson, Wyoming

Jan 31 2017
SKW Central SKW Central, Sean Keegan Walker's Tax Liens Increased fees without notification, accidentally deleted account, poor customer service an understatement American Fork, Utah
This company takes care of its customers. .. this entire scenario was a misunderstanding. Author: Lubbock, Texas Financial Services: SKW Central American Fork, Utah

Jan 30 2017
Occidental Aruba - First Club Misled, lied to, and now only get to talk to third party who collect payments - everyday I plead to speak to a person who can intelligently communicate effectively ONLY to be told ---- WE can't help you but we will send an email to the resort for you! How sad and NO customer service! I received many emails and at least two phone calls when they wanted to cash checks for a downpayment. Now - my understanding is Occidental has been acquired by Barcelo' Hotels and Resorts - I never received this notification! It's a nightmare but before listing the deceptions - I am going to give the benefit of the doubt to the new President Milton Gonzales - because the previous President said he wanted to know when customer were treated poorly. So, let's see if there is a better practice now than last year and years before. I'm waiting to talk to a professional. Respectfully, a customer Palm Breach Aruba Internet Author: Houston, Texas Bait-and-Switch: Occidental Aruba - First Club Internet

Jan 28 2017
Holiday Fury I never received a sweater that I ordered after paying more than $60 for it. They sent me an email telling me my order was being shipped out on January 15th, even though I ordered it more than a month ahead, 2 or 3 weeks before Christmas. The tracking number they gave me on Jan. 15th was never updated. I kept asking for an update and they told me that people had been receiveing their sweaters without even getting a notification that they were being sent out, so to look out for it. It never came. I asked for a refund and they told me that they couldn't give me one and that they order had already been shipped out. I have emails to verify all of this. Nationwide Author: Saint Louis , Missouri Adult Web Site: Abusive Parents: Attorney Generals: Miscellaneous Companies: Holiday Fury Nationwide

Jan 27 2017
Award Notification Commission William MacDougal, Compliance Examiner Please Respond Immediately, Officially entered for $2,000,000, payment due-$12.99 Kansas City Kansas Author: Hemingford, Nebraska Miscellaneous Companies: Award Notification Commission Kansas City, Kansas

Jan 23 2017
Award Notification Commission New York New York Author: New York , New York Unusual Rip-Off: Award Notification Commission New York , New York

Jan 12 2017
Judging office & Decisions Center Award Notification Commission Kansas city Kansas
Author: Oakland, California Attorneys & Legal Services: Judging office & Decisions Center Kansas city , Kansas

Jan 05 2017
Magic Tracks Did not allow an order to be cancelled upon notification it was backordered. Additionally, fraudulently offers a 60-day money back guarantee, but offers no mechanism to return items. Internet Author: NEW YORK, New York Toy Stores: Magic Tracks Internet

Jan 04 2017
GearBubble - ordered item in early december and never received! I ordered a t-shirt in early December, received email notification it was shipped 12/14, but t-shirt never received. When I type in tracking number, no information given - it just says package received by USPS. It has been almost 3 weeks now. I tried to email GearBubble and no reply. I request a refund. Las Vegas Nevada Author: New Bedford, Massachusetts On-Line Stores: GearBubble Las Vegas, Nevada

Dec 30 2016
Award notification commission Scamming Author: Atlanta, Georgia Liars: Award notification commission nationwide

Dec 27 2016
Award notification commission Judging office & decisions center These people has sent me a letter with a fake check saying I won 2 .000.0000.000 Millon Dollar or I can cash out an receive a lump sum of 1,325,000,00 right now but I have to send them 12.99 in a cash check or money order Kansas city Kansas
Author: GARY, Indiana Attorney Generals: Award notification commission Kansas City, Kansas

Dec 26 2016
Commission of judging processing division award notification commission p.o box 2905 Kansas city ks 66110 Larry hourd: as the executor Commission of judging processing division award no Nationwide Author: Cairo, Georgia Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Commission of judging processing division award notification commission p.o box 2905 Kansas city ks 66110 Nationwide