Your Search | companyaward notification

Sep 22 2016
Petrie Auto Sales Fort Worth Texas Repossed My Car Even Without Notification Fort Worth Texas And just how were you unware? Author: Cedar Hill, Texas Auto Dealers: Petrie Auto Sales Fort Worth Texas Fort Worth , Texas

Sep 19 2016
Sweepstakes from Hewlett New York. L. Davirez ? T. Kroph ? Receive notification that I was a winner asked me to send $20 so I did received another letter just like it !!! Asking for another $20 this time I had questioned it and the same day received a letter from their office of the treasurer saying that I had also won. This happens to be a different amount wanting me to send $25 the winning amount was also different they asked me to return this in a specific time there are no dates on it they asked to send it to the address on the front of the letter and there is no address on the front of the letter Two separate prize amounts and three separate letters and like a fool I already sent $20 I'm not send in another 20 or the 25 for the third letter please let me know about this Hewlett New York Author: Bridgeport, Nebraska Unusual Rip-Off: Sweepstakes from Hewlett New York Hewlett, New York

Sep 18 2016
Award notification commission William macdougal. John McNabb They say I won two million and I can have it once I pay to get it Kansas city Kansas Author: Ishpeming , Michigan $$ REWARDS Offered: Award notification commission Kansas city, Kansas

Sep 18 2016
Award notification division John mcnabb and William macdougal They want me to give them 12.99 in exchange for 2,000000.00 keep sending letters saying I won and my status is limbo Kansas city Kansas city kansas Author: Akron, Ohio $$ REWARDS Offered: Award notification division Nationwide

Sep 10 2016
Award Notification Commission Scam about winning a million dollars. They want you to send 12.99 and then they will either send you a lump sum or half of the money . Kansas City Nationwide Author: Sylmar, California Liars: Award Notification Commission Nationwide

Sep 02 2016
Award notification commission Anc,international award services They told me I won 2,000,000.000 I just needed to send 13.89 Kansas city Kansas Internet Author: Marysville, Washington Attorneys General: Award notification commission Internet

Aug 27 2016
Commissioner of Judging..Processing Division Awards Notification Commision Sent ripoff scam requesting I pay 15.99 to relieve my award winnings Kansas City Kansas Author: Americus, Georgia Liars: Commissioner of Judging..Processing Division Awards Notification Commision Kansas City, Kansas

Aug 27 2016
Larry H Hourd Award Notification Commission sent me and award letter stating I would win $1,327,940.00 if I paid $12.99 of an Acquisition FEE. Kansas City, KS 66110-2905 Kansas Author: Reno, Nevada Unusual Rip-Off: Larry H Hourd Kansas

Aug 26 2016
Award notification commission Larry hourd States I won money and had me pay to receive it but delivered nothing Kansas city Kansas Author: Orlando, Florida $$ REWARDS Offered: Award notification commission Kansas city, Kansas

Aug 26 2016
Award Notification Commission The company claimed I had won $1327940.00 and all I needed to do was send a mailing fee of $12.99. Kansas City Kansas Author: Las Vegas , Nevada Attorneys General: Award Notification Commission Nationwide

Aug 17 2016
United Consumers Debt Collection Deceptive, Corrupt, Uninformative, False Notification, Rip Off, Predator, Predatory practice Woodbridge Virginia Author: Morningside, Maryland Collection Agencies: United Consumers Debt Collection Woodbridge, Virginia

Aug 09 2016
Corporate sponsor judging and decisions award notification of $1,327,940.00 Kansas City Kansas Author: Buckeye, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Corporate sponsor judging and decisions Kansas City, Kansas

13, Report #1320959

Aug 05 2016
Comerica Bank Cancellation of debit card without prior notification. Nationwide Not a RipOff... Author: Dallas, Texas Banks: Comerica Bank Nationwide

Jul 28 2016
FINANCIAL NOTIFICATION ADVISORS/FNA/ JUDOR DUNKEL DIRECTOR, WINNER NOTIFICATION FNA SENDED ME A LETTER OF RAPID REPLY TO LET ME KNOW I WAS THE WINNER OF CASH AWARD OF 2,536,092.23 WITH AN ACCOUNT AT MY NAME NO. 3022025498 TO FACILITATE TRANSFER TO ME I DIDN'T HAVE FAITH TO GIVE MY PERSONAL INFORMATION OF THE BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER OR SEND A CHEK, THEN I SEND A MONEY ORDER FROM POST OFFICE. BUT I THINK IF THIS IS HAPPENING TO MANY PERSONS IS BETTER TO MAKE AN REPORT OF WHAT HAPPEN TO ME TOO. THANK YOU FOR ADVANCE WHATEVER YOU DO TO INVESTIGATE WHAT IS HAPPENING WITH THIS COMPANY. Indinapolis Indiana Old Scam Author: Los Angeles, California Offshore Gaming: FINANCIAL NOTIFICATION ADVISORS Indinapolis, Indiana

15, Report #1319083

Jul 26 2016
Award Notification Commission Award Scam ....Did You Win or Not? Kansas City Kansas Author: DELRAY BEACH, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: Award Notification Commission Nationwide

Jul 25 2016
Commissioner of Judging - Processing Division Award Notification Commission Asking for $12.99 to receive a lump sum payout of a lottery win of $1,327,940.00 Kansas City Kansas Author: Circleville, Ohio Lottery: Commissioner of Judging - Processing Division Kansas City, Kansas

Jul 25 2016
Premium Natural Nutra LLC Green Coffee Unauthorized credit card charge $89.95, no product delivered nor email notification. Miami Florida Author: SACRAMENTO, California Alternative Health: Premium Natural Nutra LLC Internet

Jul 25 2016
SlingTV LLC Sling TV, Dish Network Reactivated the subscription service without notification and charged my card. Internet
Author: Parma Heights, Ohio Computer Software: SlingTV LLC Internet

Jul 15 2016
Comenity Bank Victoria Secret Angel Credit Card Does not allow card user to schedule future minimum monthly payments or email notification of payment due. Nationwide Author: Diamondhead, Mississippi Credit Card Processing Companies: Comenity Bank Nationwide

Jul 14 2016
Rapid Fulfillment inc 12924 pierce stPacoima CA 91331 Kept charging my visa monthly after repeated notification to stop De Author: Charleston, West Virginia $$ REWARDS Offered: Rapid Fulfillment inc CA

Jul 08 2016
Financial Notification Advisor Rip off Indianapolis, Indiana Nationwide Author: chester , Pennsylvania Cash Services: Financial Notification Advisor Nationwide

Jul 06 2016
Larry Hourd Executor of awards Commissioner of Judging Processing DIVISION AWARD NOTIFICATION COMMISSION Award for $1,327,940.00 lump sum or annual payments of $66,666.66 per year for 30 years for the total of $2,000,000.00 KANSAS city Kansas Author: Clermont, Florida $$ REWARDS Offered: Larry Hourd Executor of awards KANSAS city, Kansas

Jul 06 2016
liberty award authority Catherine long notification bureau old bethpage new york Author: jacksonville, Florida ORGANIZED CRIME: liberty award authority pold bethpage, New York

Jul 05 2016
New Century Financial Services, Inc. represented by the debt collection law firm Pressler and Pressler, LLP I have received a notice of application for wage execution from this agency claiming that they will garnish 10% or 25% wages from an old creditor T-Mobile. This is absurd I have never received proper notification from a collection agency for this matter before escalating to garnishing my wages. The only letter received was the balance owed after closing my account with T-Mobile which was a month ago and currently waiting for my rebate card from AT&T to payoff the balance. After doing some research I have discovered that New Century Financial Services, Inc is regularly represented by the debt collection law firm Pressler and Pressler, LLP. Both of these agencies are notorious violators of federal debt collection laws known as the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act ,FDCPA, and is sued regular by consumers for these violations. Whippany New Jersey Author: West Melbourne, Florida Credit & Debt Services: New Century Financial Services, Inc. Whippany, New Jersey

Jul 04 2016
Award Notification Commission processing Center, Charles W Fox, Director Of Awards i recieved a letter telling me i won 2,000,000.00 dollars and i have 7 days to send the certificate back along with $26.95 and then i recieve my winnings . Please this has to Stop! Someone needs to step in and stop this Fraud company . the Feds and United Staes Senant needs to step in.. Kansas City KS Author: Patterson, California ORGANIZED CRIME: Award Notification Commission processing Center Nationwide