Your Search | companyleak ender 2000

1, Report #1282056

Jan 24 2016
Reginald White Coach and Fitness Instructor of the New Life Fitness Fort Washington Maryland This man advertised a NFL football trip with hotel accomodations and airfare for 1000 per person I paid $2000 for my husband and myself and we didn't receive the tickets or a refund this event was suppose to take place Jan. 3rd. 2016 Fort Washington Maryland
Author: Monroe , Virginia Sports Facilities: Reginald White Fort Washington, Maryland

2, Report #1281907

Jan 23 2016
super isingtec kok audio the owner is a crook,they will promise you anything to get your money, i bought a $7000 karaoke system from them,the mixer,the microphones, the karaoke hard disk player did not work properly, i said i want to return the karaoke system and get my money back, they said please please let them fix it,if i am not happy they will refund my money, now they only refund me $2000, still owed me $5000, the owner is in hiding, refuse to refund my money,his employee wont give me his name so i can sue him,FOX new did a story about they rip me off, they were on FOX new houston Texax Author: houston, Texas Stereos: super isingtec houston, Texas

Jan 20 2016
Richard Colandrea BRYANT WOODS ASSISTED LIVING (410) 964-2000, [email protected], C Labor Rip Off Middleburg Virginia Author: Martinsburg, West Virginia Employees: Richard Colandrea Middleburg, Virginia

Jan 08 2016
Best Spedition posed as a third party shipping company and scammed buyer out of $2000 Spokane, St. Louis Nationwide
Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Shipping Companies: Best Spedition Internet

Jan 06 2016
Music X ray .com mc cready mike sham lies and scams music industry lies and scams x rays a scam for real 6 years waste 2000 dollars all they do is make fake listings and these insiders have no more pull than an old donkey with a bad back you spend your hard earned money trying to get heard and all these fake peopled ont give a s* at all they take your money and run and i got some pretty d**n good stuff to hear and nothing im really pissed off as these lies continue and im now finally done with x rays and i will; report that they have ripped many thousands of people and i think a grand way to say to mcready greedy is to eff off and go away and not do him bidding anymore he knows nothing about what a hit song even is he is a shamster and scammm form hell for real new york New York
Author: Hutto, Texas Entertainers: Music X ray .com New York, New York

Dec 31 2015
nutrimost lehigh valley Dr. Eric Rodriguez charges $2000 to put you on 500 calorie diet Center Valley Pennsylvania
A response from Dr. Rodriguez Author: Bethlehem, Pennsylvania Weightloss Programs: nutrimost lehigh valley Center Valley, Pennsylvania

Dec 29 2015
know-howlogistics This is a SCAM FRAUD FAKE organization that is trying to get individuals to ship merchandise for them overseas. They will ask you to work 28 before you receive your first check of 2000 dollars and then WILL NOT pay you. All they are looking for is legit addresses for people to help with their scam. Watchout for emails from [email protected] Also, their using a fake building address 302 Magazine St, New Orleans, LA 70130, I personally talked to the real building owner and there is NO so called logistics business called Know-howlogistics.com The Scammer real name may be Mike Tiper but not for sure. The Scammer is using this number right now 1 985 235 9600 New Orleans, Lousiana Internet
Author: atlanta, Georgia Work at Home Business: know-howlogistics Internet

Dec 24 2015
BCTI 1999 I enrolled and attended this school for about $10,000. Since 2000 I have been paying back this student loan. I now know they we not an accredited school between the years of 1999-2007. I want my student loan erased. I also would like to be paid back for the interest I had to pay on this faulty loan. I will be looking in to filing another lawsuit against this fraudulent company. Tukwila Washington Author: Tacoma, Washington Adult Career & Continuing Education: BCTI Tukwila, Washington

Dec 19 2015
Great Sports Inc./ Saferwholesale.com I had bought a 2000 watt Electric Venom scooter from the company came to my hom­e damaged charger for the bike was not s­ame model so did not work seat on the bi­ke support was broke place holding the b­atteries was damaged and wiring no title­ paid for title 3 months to get filed a ­claim with the Better Business Bureau ag­ainst them Frankfort, IL 60423 Internet
Author: Red Lion, Pennsylvania Liars: Great Sports Inc./ Saferwholesale.com Internet

Dec 06 2015
cash advance america i appied for a loan onine, this cash merica called me totl m i coul get 2000 loan,m out 550.00 ,and thst was for my houshold bills and my grankids christmas,, this company lies and sucks, hope oone else gets scammed washington d.c. Author: allentown, Pennsylvania BBB Better Business Bureau: cash advance america Nationwide

Nov 23 2015
Australian Shareholder Centre Australian Share Centre Do not sign up for this. you will loose money fast. I was offerd $2000 to go away but still waiting for it Gold Coast Queensland Author: Hamly Heights, Alabama Brokerage Companies: Australian Shareholder Centre Queensland

Nov 20 2015
GE Capital Sent me email stating i was approved for a $2000 loan which i told them i only needed $1000. John Morrison at 214 884 5400 preceeded to tell me to send $200 Internet Author: San Antonio, Texas Loans: GE Capital Internet

Nov 18 2015
Eric Barkemeyer upsold me on telescope and accessories - nearly $2000 later I received dumpster ready mount with broken/wrong accessories. Norwood Colorado Author: lake worth, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: Eric Barkemeyer Norwood, Colorado

Nov 17 2015
Cheryl Leader, Cheryl Quintana Leader, Indivision 2000, Indivision 2010, Petra Celia (alias) Cheryl Leader repeatedly hires cast and crew and refuses to pay them. She currently owes >35 people for work they have performed on a digital series she is producing. Los Angeles California
LAURA CALVO- MARY E. FRY - SEIDY LOPEZ - YOLANDA ROMERSA - CARRIE BARTON Author: Santa Monica, California Producers: Cheryl Leader Internet

Nov 15 2015
WILLIAM C BELL. Company ALL OUT TOURZ Concierge RIPOFF We contacted William C Bell to get hotels rooms booked in Vegas and to get to night club as no line VIP.We booked the room send him paypal for 3 night a flamingo hotel for 2000$ including go in club VIP.As we check in our room is a regular room not suit La Vegas nevada
Author: Los Angeles , California Tourist Attractions: WILLIAM C BELL. Company ALL OUT TOURZ Concierge RIPOFF Internet

Nov 14 2015
Simplyfabo I purchased 2, 2000 lumen flashlights batteries and charger back on September 1st. I have never got the flashlights. I have emailed them 6 times and never get a response. St. Louis, Mo Internet
Author: carthage, Missouri Miscellaneous Electronics: Simplyfabo Internet

Nov 14 2015
Lb concrete THIS COMPANY IS A RIP OFF. PAID THE $2000 TO BUILD GRILL AND THEY NEVER FINISHED PROJECT, FILING LAWSUIT TO GET MONEY BACK. CHECK OUT THEIR OTHER REVIEWS THEY HAVE DONE THIS TO QUITE A FEW PEOPLE. THEY ARE THEIFS AND THEY WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY AND RUN FAYETTEVILLE NC Author: FAYETTEVILLE , North Carolina Home Improvements: Lb concrete

Nov 10 2015
Simplyfabo i ordered 4 2000 lumen flashlights paid only the shipping of 17.99 never received them Nationwide Author: henderson, Georgia Guns & Ranges: Simplyfabo Nationwide

Nov 05 2015
Cielle Carter Paralegal Services I been scammed for $2000 cash by Cielle Carter Paralegal Los Angeles Internet
Cielle Carter Paralegal Services Author: Santa Monica , California Unusual Rip-Off: Cielle Carter Paralegal Services Internet

Nov 03 2015
Buysociallike Buysociallike Sold me 2000 youtube subscribers and only delivered 1000 then when I reported to paypal I lost almost all the 1000 subscribers same day Internet Author: Burbank, California Media Outlets: Buysociallike Internet

Nov 03 2015
GE Capital Roy franklins I fill try to get a loan for 2000 any he tell me all that i had to pay was 199.50 and then he was sending me the money so when i call him but he tell me that i had to send another 250.00 for the insurance. So after i tell him that i just send him all the money that i had and i ask him well can u jet send my money back then he say no i cant get my money back then i ask him can i talk to somebody else he tell me that i cant talk to any body else and i say all i want is just my money back he tell me to go the take my tvs to the pawnshop n get the money so he can send me my 2000 and then he hang up in my face. Internet Author: Orangeburg, South Carolina Internet: GE Capital Internet

Nov 02 2015
Simply Fabo Free 2000 lumen flashlight $6.99 shipping Internet Author: Schenectady, New York Miscellaneous Electronics: Simply Fabo Internet

Oct 31 2015
Carve Motor Yachts Marquis Yachts, LLC Installing the 6th engine on a 396 2000 carver yacht Pulaski Wisconsin Author: Michigan Boat Dealers: Carve Motor Yachts Nationwide

Oct 29 2015
Simply Fabo Ordered a XM-L T6 2000 Lumen Cree Zoomable Tactical Flashlight Internet Author: Rockford, Illinois Miscellaneous Electronics: Simply Fabo

Oct 27 2015
materess warehouse The district mgr brandon said he would credit me 524.00 for my bed that was under warranty so he told me to come down and he would get me in a bed so when i get there beandon greeted me and he knew my credit was only 524.00 he then proceeded to show me beds that were 2000 to 3000 dollars he was trying to upsell me knowing my credit was only 524.00 he was inconsiderate and rude for a company that is gephardt approved they sure are quick to upsell u insted of pleasing the customer i will never shop there again and advise no one else to shop there either brandon is a fake and he couldnt manage a horse barn much less a materess warehouse beware of wolfs in sheeps clothing thats u brandon u suck u lucky your a punk cause where im from u would get your a** kicked salt lake Utah Author: midvale, Utah Bed & Bath: materess warehouse salt lake, Utah