Your Search | companyleak ender 2000

Dec 04 2016
Tony Touch painting and repair 301 Driver St Durham nc ripped off of 2000 and stiffed Durhan North Carolina Author: durham , North Carolina Butlers: Tony Touch painting and repair Durhan, North Carolina

Dec 03 2016
Rocky Lee Took over $2000 and never did work Zebulon North Carolina Author: Durham, North Carolina Home Improvements: Rocky Lee Zebulon, North Carolina

Nov 18 2016
Vasa Fitness Lifetime Fitness, Lifetime 2000, Golds Gym, and more. Deceptive or misleading business practices Tooele Utah Author: Lake Point, Utah Health Clubs & Gyms: Vasa Fitness Tooele, Utah

Nov 11 2016
Sacramento Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram I recently traded in my 2016 Mini Countryman for a new Dodge Ram 1500 from Sacramento Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram (SCDJR). While with the finance person I asked the individual if I were eligible receive a prorated portion back for extras I had purchased on the Mini. So basically, I lost $2000 because the finance individual at SCDJR was either incompetent or was so focused on the deal, that he gave me wrong information.  Sacramento California The finance person lied to you Author: Alabama Car Financing: Sacramento Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram Sacramento, California

Nov 10 2016
Datatax 2000 Inc. lazy, procrastinator, slow, dysfunctional, does not return calls, poor communicator, liar, poor businessman, holds on to my taxes for two years without filing, caused me to report him, Davie Florida
Author: Los Angeles, California Income Tax Service: Datatax 2000 Inc. Davie, Florida

Nov 09 2016
bullseye roofing and remodeling shane bullis, shannon bullis, jaimie. Also, bullseye general contracting in new berlin, wi. and angela@bullseyegc.net bullseye scammed, swindled, and lied and got $2000 from an elderly man. LOW LOW LOW LIFE Lake Geneva/New Berlin/Milwaukee Wisconsin bullseye ripoff Author: kenosha, Wisconsin Home Improvements: bullseye roofing and remodeling Lake Geneva, Wisconsin

Nov 08 2016
Western dental Western Dental of Anaheim in Long Beach 2000 dollars but no work done Long Beach Western dental Anaheim California Author: Santa Fe springs , California Adoption Agencies: Western dental Anaheim, California

Nov 01 2016
Singular Construction,LLC d/b/a GAD Development, LLCGolan, LLCGalil, Inc. Stole my money, Did not complete work, used unlicensed Subcontractors, went on vacation after cashing my check Boca Raton Florida
I AM NOT DEAD Author: Boca Raton, Florida Builders & Contractors: Singular Construction,LLC Boca Raton, Florida

Oct 30 2016
The Car Lot Car wrongly repossessed from two older women after paid $2000 down and constant breakdowns Tucson Arizona Author: Tucson, Arizona Commerical Lending Firm: The Car Lot Tucson, Arizona

Oct 23 2016
Acceptance Now Rooms To Go DUPED! Purchase was $730. Put down $230-financed $500 and it turned into $2000. Norcross Georgia Customer Service Author: Conley, Georgia Furniture & Furnishings: Acceptance Now Norcross , Georgia

Oct 18 2016
cell-phone-traders.com Scammed me out of $2000 Reno Nevada Author: STATEN ISLAND, New York Internet Fraud: cell-phone-traders.com Reno, Nevada

Oct 13 2016
Bonofa AG sold me .com points to join in reselling a product that never existed paid £2000 Internet and Germany Internet
Author: Enfield , Alabama Computer Software: Bonofa Internet

Oct 11 2016
ESURANCE ALL STATE INSURANCE BEWARE OF ESURANCE!! MAJOR SCAM COMPANY!! ILLEGALLY ROSE MY RATE 2000% SAN FRANCISCO California  Nationwide Author: Van Nuys, California Credit Card Fraud: ESURANCE Nationwide

Oct 10 2016
Scottish Fold and Munchkin Cuties Megan Williams, Michael Williams Took deposit of $2000 and never delivered kitten. Blocked from facebook and lied to Paypal and said kitten had been shipped. Longview, Texas Internet, Texas
Author: Greensboro, North Carolina Cat Breeders: Scottish Fold and Munchkin Cuties Internet

Oct 03 2016
Tim Harding Alternative Design Insurance Services Stiffed my Commisions for $2000 San Diego, California Internet Author: TROUTDALE, Oregon Financial Services: Tim Harding Internet

Oct 03 2016
muhammad adil 918 sports wear Muhammad Adil defraud my company by having me to send over $25, 000 through money gram and western union for sports uniform. Muhammad Adil also had me to send money using his father and brother's name.The fraud took place over a 3 months period. I sent Mr. Adil over 2000 orders for unifroms but only received 800. Please do not trust this vendor, he does not own a factory he works out of his garage. sialkot Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Sports Teams & Clubs: muhammad adil Internet

Sep 30 2016
Vince Marold Vince Marold stole $2000 from me- Beware Craigslists Ads Tucson Arizona Author: Arizona Furniture & Furnishings: Vince Marold Tucson, Arizona

Sep 25 2016
wankebio.com sales rep BETTY bettylv on skype They ripped me for $2000 dollars . SHANGHAI XIATENG Internet Author: atlanta, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: wankebio.com Internet

Sep 20 2016
Insight Publishing , ISN Works , Jeanne Baach, Dona Merritt, Jules Corrado I paid $2000 for a book to be published in which they disregarded me and the project. Sevierville, Tennessee Author: Round Rock, Texas Desktop Publishing: Insight Publishing Sevierville,, Tennessee

Sep 19 2016
Optical 2000 115 Cynthia Street---free standing optical clinic-eye exams and eye wear Clinton Mississippi Author: Clinton, Mississippi Eye Care: Optical 2000 Clinton, Mississippi

Sep 06 2016
All American Outdoor Construction Dino Milutinovic Total rip-off, stated he would build me a pergola and never followed through. Took $2000 as a deposit and then stopped answering calls, texts, and emails. Frisco Texas Author: Grapevine, Texas Builders & Contractors: All American Outdoor Construction Frisco, Texas

Aug 30 2016
Canadian Mortgages Inc. o/a Verico Canadian Mortgages (FSCO Licensed Mortgage Brokerage #10601) Residential and Commercial Mortgage Financing Canadian Mortgages Inc. o/a Verico Canadian Mortgages(FSCO Licensed Mortgage Brokerage #10601)Residential and Commercial Mortgage Financing This company added hidden fees taking in extra money whenever they seen fit charging me over. 2000 dollars for a renewal fee just because they knew I had no other options ! Then when I went to pay out the load they tacked on 3 months Intrest plus an additional 690 dollars in hidden fees that they just add to the bill . It was a very horrible experience don't deal with this company !!! BEWARE Toronto Ontario Author: Lloydminster , Alberta Brokerage Companies: Canadian Mortgages Inc. o/a Verico Canadian Mortgages (FSCO Licensed Mortgage Brokerage #10601) Residential and Commercial Mortgage Financing Toronto ,

Aug 22 2016
Nghia's Automotive Services Center 2000 MERCEDES ML320 MINNEAPOLIS Minnesota
Author: MINNEAPOLIS, Minnesota Auto Repair Service: Nghia's Automotive Services Center MINNEAPOLIS, Minnesota

Aug 15 2016
Aamco transmission urbandale iowa Had my transmission rebuilt at Aamco transmission of urbandale iowa. Mark McCoy the owner gave me a.price to rebuild my transmission. I had to consider the costs so I asked for a.day to decide as repair was over. $2000 the next day I received a.call fr warranty extortion urbandale Iowa Ripoff Author: urbandale , Iowa Auto Repair Service: Aamco transmission urbandale iowa urbandale, Iowa

Aug 14 2016
Peak Business Development,inc Murra y,can't control affiliates,disorganized,dishonorable liar, owes me $2000 plus other loses NewYork New york Author: medina, Ohio Computer Fraud: Peak Business Development,inc NewYork, New York