Your Search | companytwx magazine

Sep 01 2015
DC Magazine Sales, LLC I was told it was a contest, but I was ripped off Phx Arizona Author: Shirley, New York Door to Door Sales: DC Magazine Sales, LLC Phx, Arizona

2, Report #1252091

Aug 31 2015
Mailbox Media Angelic Religion Asked me for $ 216,00 in a magazine purchase to help children in need Glendale Arizona Author: Norwalk, Connecticut Door to Door Sales: Mailbox Media Glendale, Arizona

3, Report #1251953

Aug 31 2015
Progressive Business Publications PBP Extremely poor way of deceiving businesses, every negative word fits perfect to represent this company Malvern Pennsylvania Author: Decatur, Louisiana Book & Magazine Publishers: Progressive Business Publications Malvern, Pennsylvania

Aug 29 2015
Magazine Processing Center Charged my credit card for magazines I didn't order. Salt Lake City Utah Author: Fond du lac, Wisconsin Miscellaneous Companies: Magazine Processing Center Salt Lake City, Utah

Aug 27 2015
Discount Magazine Club Stole money from my credit card supposedly to pay for magazine which I never received Internet Author: Courtenay, Alabama Credit Card Fraud: Discount Magazine Club Internet

Aug 27 2015
Subco unsolicited magazine subscription Internet Author: Xenia, Ohio News Media: Subco Internet

Aug 26 2015
North American Reader's Choice Unidentified Caller Had Personal Information and wanted my credit card info Fort Meyers Florida Author: Manchester, Tennessee Book & Magazine Publishers: North American Reader's Choice Fort Meyers, Florida

Aug 26 2015
North America Direct Services Magazine subscriptions Charged my card more than i told them Reno Internet Author: las vegas, Nevada Book & Magazine Publishers: North America Direct Services Internet

Aug 25 2015
clearwater magazine exchange I hear from this company at least six times a year, and it is always the same old story.You have won one million and one dollars, here is the thing I never had bought any magazines from them in the past so why would I pay anything from them now?I never They have called me at least five times a day Clearwater Florida Author: Grangeville, Idaho Lottery: clearwater magazine exchange Clearwater , Florida

Aug 25 2015
Vip readers service Can not cancel over priced products Lakewood Ohio Author: Corona, New York Book & Magazine Publishers: Vip readers service Nationwide

Aug 24 2015
North Shore Agency NSA North Shore Agency they are trying to extort money for a magazine, Saltwater Fisherman that I discontinued the subscription on. They are saying that they are giving me an opertunity to continue my subscription for $35.00. I do not want it. Also, they failed to send me a tote bag with each subscription renewal, and original subscription purchase. Old Bethpage, New York Author: perryville, Maryland Fishing: North Shore Agency Old Bethpage,, New York

Aug 23 2015
Magazine SVC Affiliation with PCH Magazine Subscription No magazines and numerous charges Nationwide Author: Norfolk, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: Magazine SVC Nationwide

Aug 21 2015
National Magazine Exchange Chraged my account, claimed they did not Nationwide Author: Rockwood, Tennessee Book & Magazine Publishers: National Magazine Exchange Nationwide

Aug 19 2015
Living Well Today Magazine worthless advertising and they overcharge you Chatsworth California Author: Cathedral City, California Advertising / Deceptive: Living Well Today Magazine Chatsworth, California

Aug 18 2015
Rude Boy Clothing, Rude Boy Magazine, RudeBoy Clothing Store Rude Boy Clothing store is a SCAM! Rude Boy magazine selection is poor quality. Do not shop Brooklyn, New York Nationwide
Author: brooklyn, New York Clothing Stores: Rude Boy Clothing RudeBoy Clothing Nationwide

Aug 18 2015
Cooking Club of America I am a life member and have not received any magazines in over a year. I tried calling them and their phone is disconnected. I was never notified that this company no longer exists Minnetonka MN Author: Rutland, Massachusetts Book & Magazine Publishers: Cooking Club of Ameruca Internet

Aug 17 2015
ebookslifestyle.com Using my credit card without consent or even joning their club Albuqerque New Mexico Author: Amarillo, Texas Book & Magazine Publishers: ebookslifestyle.com

Aug 17 2015
North Shore Agency NSA, NAO Fraudulant attempt to collect money for a magazine subscription to GUNS & AMMO that i did not purchase Old Bethpage New York Author: Cheyenne, Wyoming Collection Agencies: North Shore Agency Old Bethpage, New York

Aug 15 2015
PC Magazine Ziffdavis publishing PCmag.com ZDI_Subscriptions@ziffdavis.com Credit Card Fraud, Servers do not exist, charging for services that dont exist Internet Author: San Bruno, California Computer Fraud: PC Magazine Ziffdavis publishing Internet

Aug 12 2015
Darrell Green Fever Digital/Fever Magazine Darrell Green of Fever Digital/Fever Magazine is a thief and a liar! Seattle Washington Internet Author: New York, New York Internet Marketing Companies: Darrell Green Internet

Aug 12 2015
North Amrican Readers Choice Harassment by telephone regarding 8 magazines I never subscribed to El Paso Texas Author: Flat Rock, Michigan Book & Magazine Publishers: North Amrican Readers Choice El Paso, Texas

Aug 11 2015
Capital Billing Service Fraudulent Magazine Company Los Angeles California Author: Seymour, Tennessee Credit Services: Capital Billing Service Los Angeles, California

Aug 11 2015
Art the magazine or Arte the magazine Alex Trillo This guy is a scammer. He preys on social networking groups. Beware there is no actual Magazine or issues its all a lie Los Angeles based location. Los Angeles
Author: Alabama Art Galleries: Art the magazine or Arte the magazine

24, Report #1162015

Aug 11 2015
RUNWAY Magazine® Inc. Author: New York, New York Modeling & Talent Agencies: Alejandro DiEsko Nationwide

Aug 10 2015
National Home Gardening Club I no longer recieve the magazine any of the free items an I'm a life member Minnetonka Minnesota Author: Sharon Springs, New York Landscaping: National Home Gardening Club Minnetonka, Minnesota