Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

companywilshire credit corp

Showing 26-50 of 105,839 Found Reports For more specific results for "companywilshire credit corp"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 19 2017
Bella Serata Unauthorized Charges to Credit Card Orlando Florida Author: Tarazana, California Skin Care: Bella Serata Internet

Mar 19 2017
PSV Health Sciences Institute Charge on my credit card in the amount of $37.00, which was never authorized Never heard of this company. Do not know. Internet Author: DAGSBORO, Delaware Credit Card Fraud: PSV Health Sciences Institute Internet

Mar 18 2017
IC Freeshiping.com Ref No. 2406417038035590911999 & 24906417068036850607734 charging my credit card 12.97 fee. Never authorized such charges, never seeked out service from this company. Internet Author: Whittier, California Shipping Companies: IC Freeshiping.com Internet

Mar 18 2017
HydraMatrix IsraelEstherAshley Requested two (2) samples to use for 30 days, if not satisfied return for full refund. I was not satisfied I called within 30 days to return the items. They issued two item numbers to return the items. I followed the instructions they gave me and marked each package with the item number on the outside. Mailed, and it was received at their destination. They had charged me $88.96. They ONLY gave me credit for $44.00 on 1/1917. I have called on three occasions, they always say that it will be report to higher management for the rest of the refund and it will take 2-5 days. That I will get an email. Today is March 18, 2917. I have not received any email nor a refund for the balance of the $88.96. Emeryville California Author: Riverview , Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: HydraMatrix Emeryville, California

Mar 18 2017
I3 solutions sos score optimazation system S&S private capital incMerle Gene Schwalen Claimed credit repair and nothing has been done Mckinney Texas Author: Chicago, Illinois Credit Services: I3 solutions sos score optimazation system Mckinney, Texas

Mar 18 2017
STEVE HAWKINS SENIOR ATTORNEY SENT E-MAIL TO ME STATING ARREST WARRENT CASE # DC/4490/6923 ASHTON Maryland Author: Houston, Texas Credit Card Fraud: STEVE HAWKINS SENIOR ATTORNEY ASHTON, Maryland

Mar 18 2017
Dermasoft Purecell Signed me up for recurring shipments without my permission. Refused to refund for unauthorized shipments. THREATENED me with legal action, investigations into my IP address, etc. Finally agreed to a 50% rebate on shipments. Only because my credit card company was on the line with me! California Internet Response for Jeanne Author: Hanover Park , Illinois Skin Care: Dermasoft Purecell Internet

Mar 18 2017
Capital One 360 Stolen money lost $200 false notifications lying scam overage charges Internet Author: Visalia, California Credit & Debt Services: Capital One 360 Internet

Mar 18 2017
Wish.com Geek Maxed out credit card, buying alot, then they closed my account, no reason Internet Confused.. Author: LA, Louisiana Miscellaneous Electronics: Wish.com Internet

Mar 18 2017
Dead Box Shipment fake shipments, credit card fraud, PayPal fraud Internet Author: San Bruno, California ORGANIZED CRIME: Dead Box Shipment Internet

Mar 17 2017
Donald Trump Coins Donald Trump coins, credit card scam Orlando Florida Author: Wesley chapel , Florida Credit Card Fraud: Donald Trump Coins Orlando, Florida

Mar 17 2017
LightningCreme Lightning Lemon Creme Hi, I purchased two-2- products from this website on March 1st with confirmation #1465 & it's been at least well over 16 days & I still haven't received what I purchased. I reviewed the shipping details which stated the average time to receive it. Very odd...I think this is a scam because it shouldn't take this long for a product to arrive. It didn't have a tracking on it. So, that let's me know this is a fake page someone created to scam & steal. I spent a total of $38.00 USD, plus the shipping & handling that I want back. Fort Worth Internet Author: Vicksburg , Mississippi Credit Card Fraud: LightningCreme Internet

Mar 16 2017
LYFT CHARGED ME FOR 1 RIDE ON MY DEBIT CARD AND MY CREDIT CARD CORAL SPRINGS FL Author: CORAL SPRINGS, Florida Taxi Cabs: LYFT Nationwide

Mar 16 2017
Diet Supplements SEC Rip-off. over charged my credit card. CBD oil is worthless Las Vegas Nevada Author: Rio Vista, California Credit Card Fraud: Diet Supplements SEC Las Vegas, Nevada

Mar 16 2017
Isaac Walden Grassroots Marketing express I contracted with Isaac Walden for lead generation on the internet. He insisted on me sending him a check instead of a credit card. I questioned that method but sent the check anyway.  Jacksonville Florida Author: Sandy, Utah Internet Marketing Companies: Isaac Walden Grassroots Marketing express Jacksonville, Florida

Mar 16 2017
donald/coins I WAS CHARGED FOR COINS THAT I DID NOT RECEIVE ,STILL WAITING. orlando Florida Author: Grand Island, Florida Credit Card Fraud: donald/coins orlando, Florida

Mar 16 2017
woodforest national bank Slamming on merchant credit processing service woodland Texas Woodforest Customer Care Author: Mena, Arkansas Credit Card Processing Companies: woodforest national bank woodland, Texas

43, Report #1362065

To Select Diet Internet
Author: Strawberry Plains, Tennessee Credit & Debt Services: To Select Diet Internet

44, Report #1361966

Mar 15 2017
youth renew Ivanka Trump Cream I was offered on line a trial sample of Ivanka Trumps Youth Renew Skin Cream with a charge for postage only. When this was ordered it was suggested that I also order a trial of Ivanka Trump YouthRenew Eye Cream. It was suggested that the creams be used for 30 days. On my next credit card bill there were charges of $85.95 and $89.95 for these products. I immediately called the number given to cancel the order. They said I was one day too late - that I must cancel within 14 days or else pay the full price; I said I received the order on Feb. 2 and cancelled on Feb 10. -- only 8 days. They said the 14 days started with the order date of Jan. 27. WHAT KIND OF A COMPANY TREATS PROSPECTIVE CUSTOMERS LIKE THIS? THEY MUST BE DESPERATE FOR SALES AND NEED TO CON PEOPLE INTO ORDERING. I WOULD ADVISE ANY ONE VIEWING THEIR AD TO RUN THE OTHER WAY. I WONDER IF THE TRUMP NAME HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH THEIR DISHONESTY!. Internet Really?? Author: Lincolnwood, Illinois Miscellaneous Companies: youth renew Internet

45, Report #1361961

Mar 15 2017
Card Member Services Robo calls to offer interest rate reduction on credit cards Atlanta Georgia Author: Seminole, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Card Member Services Atlanta, Georgia

46, Report #1361945

Mar 15 2017
My Faster money from metabank Lost my card asked for expidited shipping of a new card on 03/06/17 that so called fast shipping. Is 3to 5 days and well no card yet. Internet Author: Maywood, California Credit Card Processing Companies: My Faster money from metabank Internet

47, Report #1361907

Mar 15 2017
America Vacation and My Sunny Vacations vacationativations.com.aslo docusign.com to sign off on the purchased My sunny Vacations calle epicuaro 458,paseo universidad puerto vallar jalisco,mexico 48280 Author: newark, New Jersey Credit Card Fraud: America Vacation and My Sunny Vacations Internet

Mar 15 2017
good credit today, Anthony Collier, Larry Washington, Angel, goodcredittoda,goodcredit.today goodcredittoday.com CROOKS, THIEVES, SCAMMERS, etc., etc. Corona California Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Financial Services: good credit today Corona, California

Mar 15 2017
Vantiv Mercury Processing Poor service, fraudulent terms, bad to work with Cincinati Ohio Author: Sandston, Virginia Credit Card Processing Companies: Vantiv Internet

Mar 15 2017
Synchrony Bank Identity Theft, Mail Fraud, Mail Scam, Phishing Scam, Credit Theft Orlando Florida To the first person that responded to this. Author: Appleton, Wisconsin Credit & Debt Services: Synchrony Bank Orlando, Florida