COMPUSERVE 2000 Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: compuserve 2000
There may be more specific results for "compuserve 2000"
For more specific results for "compuserve 2000"
Showing 1-25 of 7,074 Found Reports For more specific results for "compuserve 2000"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 16 2017

Oct 13 2017
Darren Mckeeman tjcrowley KinkBNB Quester Dead Dog Studios Darren Mckeeman from Dead Dog Studios is a thief and a liar. San Francisco California
Waster of time and inaccurate info Author: San Francisco, California Programmers: Darren Mckeeman San Francisco, California

Oct 09 2017
EPI Inc. Company sent Activator 2000 wthout being requested by me - called the company to say I did not order this product, the person on the phone was very nasty ans told me that they had a recording of me ordering the product and they would call me back so I could hear the call. The call was so disthracted that no one would be able to determine who was talking. When I told him that I did not order and would not pay, he was very irate and nasty and said good try but they would report to the credit bureau. Fairview New Jersey Author: Newnan, Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: EPI Inc. Nationwide

Oct 09 2017
Supreme Moving and Storage, Forest Park, IL The company never performed the move and at not withholding our deposit. They came to my house on the pickup day but forced us to accept a new quote which is 2000 dollars more. We did not accept and wanted them to move just per the original contact. They left the house and shouted to my husband “Good luck, yo are not moving”. I have complained to BBB, but all the messages received from this business are exactly what they did to us, meaning they have been lying on BBB. Their addresses are confirmed by Police as fake Internet
Author: Woodway, Texas Attorney Generals: Supreme Moving and Storage, Forest Park, IL Internet

Oct 08 2017
Consider it Done Maintenance Services This guy charged my 79 year old mother 2000 dollars for a fence. He charged her at the rate of 65 an hour, and it's only been up since the summer, and it is now coming apart. Took a look at it and can see spots all over it where he didn't even put any screws in, just painted over top of it. My mother demanded that he fix it, so he came over thinking no one was at my moms place (I was there cleaning her house) I watched him make a buddy of his cut a board, screw it to the fence, then leave. Took 25 seconds. So I text him to ask if he's fixed the fence, and he totally lies to me, stating it was all repaired, awaiting painting. I then said he was full of it, that I had seen him. I then sent him all the pics of the FUBAR fence and the damage he caused. All I got was radio silence. So this guy ripped off a Korean War veteran dying from cancer as well as his sick wife. These people are my parents and i want to stop this man from ripping off anymore seniors. He isn't even a journeyman in anything (I asked) and he charged my parents double the journeyman rate. Red Deer Alberta
Author: Red Deer, Alberta Home Improvements: Consider it Done Maintenance Services Red Deer, Alberta

Oct 05 2017
StoresOnline rip-off outright fruaud here is objective evidence for all who want it! Orem Utah Thank you for the head's up on the hassles, bad services, and delays Author: Virginia beach, Virginia Software: StoresOnline Orem, Utah

Oct 04 2017
Ottawa Textiles 2000 Inaccurate turnaround, Damaged items, very low quality https://www.reddit.com/r/ottawa/comments/744wky/watch_out_for_ottawa_textiles_2000_on_st_laurent/ Ottawa Ontario
Author: Ottawa, Ontario Upholstery: Ottawa Textiles 2000 Ottawa, Ontario

Oct 03 2017
Jeff Requejo- Requejo Recreations Did not finish job, left me with over $2000 of extra work and materials he was already paid for. Austin Texas Author: Round Rock, Texas Builders & Contractors: Jeff Requejo- Requejo Recreations Austin, Texas

Sep 30 2017
Ben express Logistics Mr. Volkan Valcin aka. Victor Ben express Logistics Alpharetta,Ga. His trucks or in drop your 4467 Moreland Ave. Conley,Ga.300067 Mr. Volkan Valcin aka. Victor didn't pay me for the full work week I put in .he told me I can get paid 45. A mile get over 2000 miles a week be out 5 to 6 day's a week with 2 days off his truck was in good condition running good for a loaddload deadhdead head Columbus, Ga. to Griffin,Ga. to Lubbock,Tx. to Clayton.Nm to Lake Wales, FL. Having some mechanical failures on his truck and he would not put truck in Shop to repairs he want me to run the truck anyway to I get back to Conley, Ga.he also wanted me to run illegal falsified my logs on my logbook to deliver pick-up in time stay away. Alpharetta Georgia Author: Columbus, Georgia Abusive Parents: Ben express Logistics Alpharetta , Georgia

Sep 28 2017
Puente hills Nissan city of industry ca. They lied to get u to buy a vehicle..said they will give the person that co signs for u 2000 dollars..turned out nv put me on the contract we never filled out a application they took my deposit..we don't want the car there not trying to work with us City of industry California Author: Pomona, California Auto Dealers: Puente hills Nissan city of industry ca City of industry, California

Sep 18 2017
Solange Brodsky ; Ms Solange Brodsky ; Solange Simonini Solange Simonini ; Complete Marine Services Incorporated ;Yaght BrazilMrs. Solange Brodsky ; Marine Motor Parts Incorporated Ripped me off for over $2000 and never repaid. Highland Beach Florida
Author: Laguna Beach, California Ex- Girlfriends: Solange Brodsky ; Ms Solange Brodsky ; Solange Simonini Highland Beach, Florida

Sep 14 2017
Messy Modding Store The person hacked into my account and misused it. His virtual delivery is deceptive Internet Messy (Owner) Author: miami, Florida On-Line Stores: Messy Modding Store Internet

Sep 14 2017
Stronghold k9 Crystal I contacted them about a puppy. I was lied to about paper work and was told any more paper work and the puppy will go up in price 500$ making the puppy 2000$. Also sent me a X-ray of a random dog that has an obstruction. These ppl have no business breeding dogs. Should be shut down. Buyer beware., they will lie and cheat you to make a buck. Also the woman named crystal is very rude and a bad lier. Cincinnati Internet Author: Columbus, Ohio Better Business Bureau: Stronghold k9 Internet

Sep 13 2017
SweepMyCredit.com Tre ManBest Legal Credit Rating Coach on Youtube Tradelines, CPN Scammer HOUSTON Texas TRE MAN - his true character Author: Miami, Florida Credit Services: SweepMyCredit.com HOUSTON, Texas

Sep 13 2017
Carnival cruises Carnival Sunshine I won $2000 on Carnival Sunshine on August 19, 2017. Carnival owes me $1035.25 & refuses to pay me. First I was told it would take 7 days then 7-14 days , then 3 weeks.It's now over 3 weeks & I have not recieved my money! I am tired of the run around!! Miami Florida Author: East Patchogue, New York Cruises: Carnival cruises Nationwide

Sep 08 2017
Profile Defenders I contacted these people to remove a fake profile on cheaterland posted by a disgruntled ex girlfriend they said it will be removed in approx 5/ to 15 business days but as he was going to burning man festival it may take a little longer we'll $2000 USD later nothing done he is a thief and a liar don't use them it's a fake Internet Author: Red hill, Alabama Ex- Girlfriends: Profile Defenders Internet

Sep 08 2017
Henderson Webb Hartland Apartments didnt change my locks upon my move in date, once i moved in someone came into my apartment twice and stole tvs, clothes, purses, shoes, broke into lock box and stole $2000 essex Maryland Author: essex, Maryland Better Business Bureau: Henderson Webb essex, Maryland

Sep 07 2017
Premium 2000 Premium 200-+Commercial Truck Warrantys Premium2000 Ripoff Internet Author: Texarkana, Texas Warranty Companies: Premium 2000 Internet

Aug 30 2017
Agnew Property Maintenance, Donte Agnew Unethical and Greedy Practices - Union city Georgia **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** The Truth Author: Cedartown, Georgia Property Management: Agnew Property Maintenance Union city, Georgia

Aug 28 2017
Mark Newman (Fake Profile) Christian Gasper (Real Person behind Mark Newman) Allen Martin (Fake Name used for other Scams) Christian Gasper aka Allen Martin Scammed hundreds of people & he is back with another Fake Name Mark Newman! Hesse Wiesbaden
To Finish my report 12 Minute Commission Scam Review by Fake Profile Mark Newman who is Christian Gasper Author: Hesse, Internet Fraud: Mark Newman (Fake Profile) Hesse,

Aug 27 2017
Christian Brothers Automotive Paid $2000 + and car now in worse shape Land O Lakes, Florida Author: Lutz, Florida Auto Mechanics: Christian Brothers Automotive Land O Lakes, , Florida

Aug 26 2017
Michael Jones Myke, Micheal Jones Michael played concerned as financial advisor that previously worked with Wells Fargo, with the help of Hdubb and his wife, who all had financial background. I never met with them, only Mike. Initially he told me 2500$ and within 30-45days I would see change with my credit as well as getting my business off the ground. A couple of days later, he stated he needed more money to get to Them to finish my file. 2000$ more. I western union it, of course he spelt his own name wrong I guess to curve his identity. Months, years later, he apologize Columbia, South Carolina Author: Columbia, South Carolina ORGANIZED CRIME: Michael Jones , South Carolina

Aug 25 2017
Two Thirty Dental, Aspen Dental of Klamath Falls Oregon, Aspen Dental of Roseburg Oregon, Dr. George McKee, Dr. Mark Habermeyer DDS caution, beware of this dental practice, they damaged my tooth to the tune of $2000 Klamath Falls oregon
Author: Oregon Dental Services: Two Thirty Dental Klamath Falls, Oregon

Aug 25 2017
Apex Lamps I purchased a lamp for my Mitsubishi projector for $155. Was told it contained a genuine Ushio bulb. It contained an illegal counterfeit bulb that burned out after a mere 300 hours of use. Asked for a refund and was told to take a hike. Their warrenty is only good for 180 days, they defrauded me, tough luck. Alhambra California
Correction Author: Bismarck, North Dakota Television Parts & Services: Apex Lamps Alhambra, California

Aug 24 2017
Josh King Madrid Team Jet Set, teamjetset, teamjetset.com Fake online marketer, fake lifestyle, scam artist Internet Josh King Madrid - Not making money & fake ! Author: Aurora, Colorado Advertising Agencies: Josh King Madrid ,