Your Search | compuserve 2000

1, Report #1195937

Dec 16 2014
http://sulkybros.com Brandon Brown Sulky bros website design Sulkybros.com scammed me out of $2000 thousand dollars! Castle Rock Colorado Author: Castle Rock, Colorado Internet Fraud: http://sulkybros.com Internet

2, Report #1193740

Dec 07 2014
Cash Advance America Kevin Williams, Lee Johnson, Jeff Morgan Said I qualied for a $2000 loan, but said I needed to prove I had at least the payment amount available in order to make payments on the loan. Then tried to get me to pay an addition $352 for taxes on the loan. Los Angeles California Author: Woodford, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: Cash Advance America Los Angeles, California

3, Report #1192958

Dec 03 2014
A1CASH ADVANCE Patrick Clapper Fresh start loans. Spoke with a David at one point when Patrick was in a meeting. I filled out two loan apps online neither of with were for this place but they called me and said my info was given to them and they can def help me i was promised $2000. within one hour if i got a vanilla reload pak and put $220 on it but i could only come uo wiyh $150 and they said thats fine and they would call me back in approx 40 mins to get my bank info to deposit the funds i had already been approved for. they called back but only to say my info and $ was stuck in a porthole so the only other option is to western union it and to do that id have to put another $120 on a vanilla reload pak I was very hesitant but i did it and they again said ok ill call u back in one hr with the tracking # so u can go get ur $ from western union and they never called back. I called them approx 30 times and when i finally got someone patrick wasnt avail so the man that answered tried telling me he was patrick and need $175 from me to run a credit check witch is BS cuz that had already been done he kept saying no no no it must be done to finish process. i told him again that i knew he wasnt patrick and i wanted to speak to patrick and he told me patrick went home already. i first sent them $ at 11am and again at 3pm then i couldnt get ahold of them til 6:30pm and that was just fir them to ask me for more money. if anyone finds out how to sue these people please e-mail me california Nationwide Author: Pittsfield, Massachusetts Wanted Criminals: A1CASH ADVANCE Patrick Clapper Nationwide

4, Report #1192646

Dec 02 2014
Matt Swenten, MS Studio Design These two guys in a black doodle ram is saling these radio systems dor 2000 dollars but their worth nothing! Scottsdale Arizona Author: Glendale, Arizona Stereos: Matt Swenten, MS Studio Design

5, Report #1191412

Nov 25 2014
doubleu i have bought way over 2000 dollars worth of coins it takes every ones they got them set to tight there just taking advantage of a lot of people Author: dayton, Ohio Casinos & Cardrooms: doubleu dayton, Ohio

6, Report #1190942

Nov 23 2014
Heather johnson What a complete b**** cybersource and this bitch heather opened u account one day and after I called to verify I could accept payments they said my account was active and any payments mite request a invoice after sending a invoice they said its to risky and closed my account after I took over $2000 f*** this company and this b**** heather Internet Author: Wayne, Michigan Landscape Companies: Cybersource Internet

Nov 17 2014
jim westness stole my moped, fan ,and 2000 loan money and 3 trikkes las vegas Nevada Author: Las vegas, Nevada Blabber Mouth: jim westness las vegas, Nevada

Nov 17 2014
Comfomatic Limited Mike McNicholasFiona FosterGraham Bradford A bed/chair company that target my 88yr mother, took a 2000 pound deposit and refused to cancel the order Widnes Author: Falls Church, Virginia Home HealthCare: Comfomatic Limited Widnes,

Nov 16 2014
Nightmotorsport LLC Istvan Klag I was scammed $2000 just for a bad wire that needed to be replaced and mislead and false advertisement Bloomington California
Author: Covina, California Auto Mechanics: Nightmotorsport LLC Bloomington , California

Nov 15 2014
Spotfn.com i invested $2000 to invest on october 20, 2014 and i made a request to withdraw $441 on october 27 and $1000 on october 31, both payments were approved the same day and my investment account was debited, but i never received the funds and when i send the i cannot get my money back, london, england Internet Author: TORONTO, Ontario Financial Services: Spotfn.com Internet

Nov 11 2014
Premium 2000 Beware Nationwide Author: Illinois Warranty Companies: Premium 2000 Nationwide

Nov 04 2014
Vanilla Network claims to be CEO Derrick Smith contacted me asking me to load 200 that he will turn into 2000 Internet
Author: knightdale, North Carolina Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Vanilla Network Internet

Oct 29 2014
tdameritrade ameritrade tdameritrade.com ameritrade.com tdameritrade change my limit order to a market order costing me over $2000 Omaha, Nebraska Nationwide Author: Waverly, Minnesota Brokerage Companies: tdameritrade Nationwide

Oct 22 2014
pressler and pressler robbed me of over $2000 for a $60 returned check that was paid paesippany New Jersey Author: spotswood, New Jersey Liars: pressler and pressler paesippany, New Jersey

Oct 21 2014
Overstockdigital.com Overstock Digital Overstock digital send us a bogus receipt for the item we purchased using a wire transfer so we can receive it in three days. Our church ordered a Panasonic AG-HPX300 P2HD Camcorder w/1-Year USA Warranty for $6499 and what we received was a Panasonic 150, a value of less than $2000. When we attempted to call to recifity the problem they would claim to pass me to customer service which no one answered the phone for over five minutes. No one would discussed any of our concerns. Because wiring money is a federal offense, federal agency has bee notified. We continue to call but they must have our phone in their system where it will not pick up the line. EL Paso Texas Author: EL Paso, Texas Cameras & Video: Overstockdigital.com Internet

Oct 17 2014
Zoots Dry Cleaners Zoots Inc Ruined my Pronovias Diamante $2000 wedding dress before I could wear it to my wedding!! Virginia Beach Virginia
Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Dry Cleaners: Zoots Dry Cleaners Virginia Beach, Virginia

Sep 21 2014
Technology 2000 Unlimited Ripoff at Texas Home and Garden Show Rosenberg Texas
Author: Texas Kitchens: Technology 2000 Unlimited Rosenberg, Texas

Sep 20 2014
Phoenix candle shop Nicole williams The woman made false claims that she could help me with love work. I paid $2000 for a bogus love spell. nicole is a charlatan. oakland California Author: fairfield, California Fortune Tellers: Phoenix candle shop oakland, California

Sep 15 2014
yaxx communications they called me and said im being sood and that i need to pay 2000 dollers or i will do 7 years in prisin and that i aplid for a payday lone and gace them the rong amount of money i make evrey month so i need to pay 2000 dollers or go to prisin and they gave me a kase nomb las angeles califorina Author: Laredo, Texas Credit Card Fraud: yaxx communications Select State/Province

Sep 15 2014
Harry Veaver Selling a 2000 Boston Whaler Dauntless Boat. For $2400.00 dollars Raleigh North Caroline Author: New York, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Harry Veaver Internet

Sep 14 2014
A 1Cash Advance Marques 313-641-1424 I was supposed to get approved for a 2000 dollar loan that all I had to do was get a prepaid card and put 150 on here and it would not be touched. when I called the card 150 when I asked for my hundred fifty dollars back they told me that I had to purchase another card and put 120 on here. that was only way I was going to get my hundred fifty Indiana
Author: Philadelphia , Pennsylvania BBB Better Business Bureau: A 1Cash Advance Nationwide

Sep 08 2014
Infomart-2000-Corp-3dcartcom Cancellation Fee $500.00 are they kidding Tamarac Florida Author: New Hyde Park, New York Internet Marketing Companies: Infomart-2000-Corp-3dcartcom Tamarac, Florida

Sep 08 2014
WTA Title Services, LLC Took $2000 to have our Tahoe Beach and Ski Club time share property transferred out of our names. We continue to get tax and assessment bills. The company's phone number is no longer in service. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Seattle, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: WTA Title Services, LLC Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 04 2014
M&M Landscaping LLC Mark Mecum Deposited our $2000 downpayment, a year later, never did work Sun Prarie Wisconsin Author: Madison, Wisconsin Landscaping: M&M Landscaping LLC Sun Prarie, Select State/Province

Sep 04 2014
big tex trailers I purchased a big tex 5x10 trailer 8 months ago. These trailers supposedly come with a 1 year warranty. I keep my trailer in a garage and have put less than 500 miles on it and it already has rust all over it. This was a top of the line trailer and cost $2000. I have contacted Big Tex several times and have not gotten any response aside from 1 e-mail telling me to contact another person. I have given them my phone number and have not gotten one call to help me with my warranty work to fix this issue. The company advertises a 1 year warranty with their trailers but it is kind of hard to get any warranty work when nobody will call you back or contact you to see what the problem is even after I have left them several e-mails. This company lies and misrepresents their products, and does not make good on their warranties. Texas Author: mt airy , Maryland Trailers: big tex trailers Nationwide