Your Search | compuserve 2000

Oct 02 2015
cash advance inc. J. O conner sent me a text message saying i was approved for a loan in the amount of 2000 to 7000 to call asap then they asked for my account and routing number. I dint trust them. They said they will deposit money in my account then i have to withdraw it cash advance inc. Internet Author: LAS VEGAS, Nevada BBB Better Business Bureau: cash advance inc. Internet

Sep 17 2015
Dun Right Roofing or Dun Right Renovations Cherated us on a roof job. We paid to have it stripped, but he only stripped the parts you can see from the ground. Likewise, only put iceshield where you can see it from the ground. Did not properly install shingles at the valleys (wrong direction!), and left huge gaps around the chimney, etc. Lied about all of this, and then refuse dto answer my calls. Becasue I did call -- afte the roof leaked, dramatically, in multiple places! We spend about $2000 to make it right... Moncton / Stoney Creek NB New Brunswick Author: Moncton, New Brunswick Roofing Companies: Dun Right Roofing Moncton, New Brunswick

Sep 13 2015
Kaplan University I learned how to write one type of essay for !allmost 2000$, then l got to my next semester and they tried to teach the same type of essay in 10 weeks to build up to. I wanted to be an art psychologist and they cannot give that type of degree. Lees Summit Internet Author: Lees Summit, Missouri Colleges and Universities: Kaplan University Internet
4, Report #1251923

Aug 31 2015
Concierge coaches Total ripoff. Flew 2000 miles to go tot their seminar, was cancelled without informing me, then hit with a sales pitch. delray beach, fl Florida Author: Kansas Business Consulting: concierge coaches Internet

Aug 26 2015
Hightower Roofing Ridge Down, Inc. Jeremy Bendorf and Robbie Sanger Didn't honor original new roof contract. Have had 2 leaks and had to hire someone else to fix. They owe us $2000 Lakeland Florida Rebuttal to Sally Author: Winter Springs, FL 32708, Florida Roofing Companies: Hightower Roofing Lakeland, Florida

Aug 25 2015

Aug 21 2015
Geico Their typo cost me $2000. Nationwide Author: San Diego, California Consumer Services: Geico Nationwide

Aug 14 2015
Everhart Honda HSBC auto financing Bought a ford E-250 to start a carpet cleaning business and by 90,000 miles had to pay $2000 for a new transmission. I needed a v-8 E-250because of the weight of the machines was carrying. Even on the title it says it's a V8 E-250 and wasn't untili needed a catalytic converter that the mechanic told me that there was a V-6 in it instead of a V-8. So that explains why I needed a new transmission so early on. Not to mention I know I paid more for a V-8 than aV-6 that was in it. What a dummy I am to have taken this long to figure that out !!one other small thing that's really no big deal, I drove the van home from buying it which was only several miles from my house but when I got home I noticed a big crack in the windshield and called them immediately to let them know. They told me it had to have happened in those few minutes driving it home which was not true. I'll also be honest I had bad credit and just really needed that can so bad and they knew that so I was charged 18% interesting the life of the loan. San Diego California Author: Troutman, North Carolina Auto Dealers: Everhart Honda San Diego , California

Aug 10 2015
The Protection Bureau Bait and switch, or employee undercutting? Exton Pennsylvania
Scarey Author: Virginia Security Services: The Protection Bureau Exton, Pennsylvania

Jul 27 2015
L & J Contracting Joe Morrow Joe gave us an estimate to do work at our house, cement work, roof, move shed etc. We gave Joe half the money for supplies ,($2000, and we haven't seen anything. Lincoln Nebraska Needing Address Author: Lincoln, Nebraska Small Business Services: L & J Contracting Lincoln, Nebraska

Jul 21 2015
Classified Constance Mattarocchia Jim Brutin Property i-web.coATD Advertising Rip Off Company Internet Author: MA, Florida Internet Marketing Companies: Classified Internet

Jul 13 2015
Green trust I got a loan for 450 dollars and now they are say that it comes with a 2000 dollar interest this is some bull bc I have never heard of getting a loan for 450 and payimg back 2400 Internet Author: youngstown, Ohio Accounting: Green trust Internet

Jul 06 2015
Truquill Paid $2000 and something and now can't even get them to email me back 833 W Chicago Ave, Chicago, Nationwide Author: Macon, Georgia Questionable Activities: Truquill Nationwide

Jul 02 2015
Maaco Collision Repair & Auto Painting Color Masters Basically they left the Battery connected and did not ground the battery, which shorted out two modules, (side module, and the module that controls the passanger air bag), at a cost of about $2000. Tacoma Washington Author: Lakewood, Washington Auto Repair Service: Maaco Collision Repair & Auto Painting Tacoma, Washington

Jun 26 2015
Cheryl Leader, Cheryl Quintana Leader, Indivision 2000, Indivision 2010, Petra Celia (alias) Cheryl Leader repeatedly hires cast and crew and refuses to pay them. She currently owes >35 people for work they have performed on a digital series she is producing. Los Angeles California Author: Santa Monica, California Producers: Cheryl Leader Internet

Jun 12 2015
Instagram Western Union Scam Artist Demonte Thompson, CoryTaeThePlug, Western Union Flips Western Union Flip Scams, 200 into 2000 instagram, instagram western union scam, instagram scam flip money Internet Author: Florida Internet Fraud: Instagram Western Union Scam Artist Internet

Jun 12 2015
b2blistexperts B2Blist experts have stolen 2000 usd promising a list they never delivered San Francisco California Author: Texas Computer Marketing Companies: b2blistexperts San Francisco, California

Jun 04 2015
Resort Trader Not a single response for purchase after a $2000 payment. Rip-Off Orlando Florida Fraud and Slime Author: Aurora, Colorado Realtors: Resort Trader Orlando, Florida

Jun 01 2015
10:06 PM Pay $2000 to get a $90000 grant through bogus website. Internet Author: Midvale, Utah Cash Services: Internet

May 08 2015
Christopher Moon SCAM ALERT BRYAN CHRISTOPHER MOON - poses as a girl named HOLLY CHEN, CHAD BERGEN, JOHN NEHIMIAH, JEFF BOISI, BILL MAYER, ALEX LEE AND MANY MORE ASSUMES MANY IDENTITIES. HE WILL SCAM YOU OUT OF MONEY FOR INVESTMENTS . Very intelligent, he does his research! Do not be fooled!! HE HAS BEEN DOING IT SINCE MYSPACE DAYS IN EARLY 2000 Orange County, California, Internet Author: orange, California Internet Fraud: Christopher Moon Internet

Apr 29 2015
Sandra warren She scammed me and stolen 2000 dollars. Virginia Common Craigslist Scam Author: Mastic, New York Truck Dealers: Sandra warren nationwide

Apr 15 2015
Paramount Acceptance Corp, Vasa Fitness, Gold's Gym, Lifestyles 2000, Spa Fitness Truly predatory and malicious contracting and billing practices Salt Lake City Utah Author: Utah Health Spas: Paramount Acceptance Corp Salt Lake City, Utah

Apr 13 2015
Central Arkansas Auto Brokers of Cabot I put 2000$ on a car and they pocketed my money. I didn't receive credit off of the balance. Cabot Arkansas
Author: Lonoke, Arkansas Cash Services: Central Arkansas Auto Brokers of Cabot Cabot , Arkansas
24, Report #1220911

Apr 13 2015
American Capital Revitalization Group Ryan Christianson, Randy, Todd Evans, Alex (female) Took 2000 dollars, and never contacted Wells Fargo, told me not to contact them, when I did my house was forclosed on, they claimed never to get my mail and faxes, sent a registered letter for refund, they said they needed a wet signature, I have been calling for a month and my house is gone. Beverly Hills California Author: Hampton, New Hampshire Real Estate Services: American Capital Revitalization Group Beverly Hills, California
25, Report #1208780

Apr 10 2015
Eric Burkholder Sabra Burkholder STOLE $2000 FOR PRODUCTS WE ORDERED, NEVER REFUNDED OR SHIPPED Hayden Idaho Still In Business Buying Diabetic Test Strips and not paying off bad debt Author: Thomaston, Georgia Medical Supplies: Eric Burkholder Hayden, Idaho