Your Search | compuserve 2000

Apr 25 2016
Central Business Funding TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Central Business Funding dedicated to customer satisfaction. Central Business Funding implemented strategic changes ensuring client success, focusing on finding ways to assist client's effectively, even in the challenging lending industry we face today.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. Central Business Funding pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Central Business Funding recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Tamid Milan Agreed to pay my balance from $1000 Author: Chicago, Illinois Loans: Central Business Funding TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Central Business Funding your expert partner in providing the correct “path to funding” based on your business’ unique financial needs. Central Business Funding’s team of professional will evaluate, analyze, recommend and make suggestions to clients relating to their particular situation how to best approach the lending process. Las Vegas, Nevada, Select State/Province

Apr 25 2016
Ardent Property Management Field Stone Trace Fleecing X-Residents with wrong charges. Had to pay over $2000 as closing costs Westerville Ohio Author: BELLEVUE, Washington Questionable Activities: Ardent Property Management Westerville, Ohio

Apr 23 2016
MAVENS SOFT LABS CONSULTING BEENA MALLA, Malla Annapurna, Mavens Soft Labs & Consulting, Mavens Technologies Consulting & Logistics Inc., Mavens TCL, MavensTCL, Mavens Soft Labs & Consulting Pvt. Ltd., globusmavens.com, mavenstcl.com, billing2@mavenstcl.com, beena.malla@gmail.com Has been trying to scam me out of around $2000 for the past few months Vuda Colony, Visakhapatnam Other
Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Web Hosting: MAVENS SOFT LABS CONSULTING Vuda Colony, Visakhapatnam, Other

Apr 21 2016
Consolidated Credit TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Consolidated Credit one of largest credit counseling agencies in country. Consolidated Credit employs certified credit counselors who assist clients to gain financial freedom. Consolidated Credit an ISO 9001:2000 Registered Organization, member of Association of Credit Counseling Professionals, United States Chamber of Commerce, & Greater Fort Lauderdale Chamber of Commerce. Consolidated Credit dedicated to100% client satisfaction.*UPDATE: Consolidated Credit pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program benefiting consumers by increasing confidence when doing business with a member business. Consolidated Credit recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Gary Misinformed or Misleading Author: Redmond, Oregon Credit & Debt Services: Consolidated Credit TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. Consolidated Credit offering credit & debt solutions, housing counseling, financial advice, corporate financial wellness for consumers seeking to consolidate credit card debt, other bills, & rebuild credit. Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Apr 16 2016
Global Pet Delivery Tinshu Bertrand Alaindoh / Remond Gwekeh/ Chinami Evans Tarkeh/ Amanda Cruiz Sold me a Pomarainn puppy for $250. I now have a total of 2000 with what they claim additional coast 480 Newman Ave E. St Paul MN 55230 Minnesota Author: Parkston, South Dakota BBB Better Business Bureau: Global Pet Delivery Internet

Apr 15 2016
Unknown private party PH# only,Craigslist scammer List $21.000 motorhome for $2000. Internet Author: San Francisco, California RV Dealers: Unknown private party PH# only Internet

Apr 15 2016
jim westness stole my moped, fan ,and 2000 loan money and 3 trikkes las vegas Nevada address? Author: Las vegas, Nevada Blabber Mouth: jim westness las vegas, Nevada

Apr 13 2016
Brokerpriceopinion.com/ First Valuation They Don't Pay. They Owes me for 49 broker price opinion close to $2000. Westminister Colorado Author: Los Angeles, California Realtors: Brokerpriceopinion.com/ First Valuation Westminister, Colorado

Apr 04 2016
Autoplex 2000 Sales Manager Corey They sold me a Lemon Lake Charles Louisiana Author: Sulphur, Louisiana Motor Vehicle: Autoplex 2000 Lake Charles , Louisiana

Apr 01 2016
maxlend $500 loan wants almost $2000 to pay back salt lake city ut. utah Real Advice Author: west carrollton, Ohio Cash Services: maxlend Nationwide

Mar 29 2016
Capital Kia Austin Texas Round Rock Kia A free, simple recall repair turns into a $2000 nightmare! Austin,TX Texas
Sounds Like You're Right! Author: Marble Falls, Texas Auto Dealer Repairs: Capital Kia Austin Texas Austin,TX, Texas

Mar 19 2016
Adith Multilingual Services Pvt. Ltd Adith Multilingual Services Pvt. Ltd Did translation work worth $2000 but did NOT get paid! Bangalore Karnataka Author: Cornwall, Ontario Translation Agencies: Adith Multilingual Services Pvt. Ltd Bangalore,

Mar 13 2016
PLASZTI-MIX 2000 KFT. THEY TOOK AWANS PAYMENT AND DIDN'T DELIVER GOODS 6000 Kecskemét Kecskemét
Author: Ljubljana, Sales People: PLASZTI-MIX 2000 KFT. 6000 Kecskemét ,

Mar 12 2016
Vibrantweb Last year I had VW build my site. They have the worst customer service I've ever dealt with. It is practically impossible to get hold of anyone. You have to leave a message and you may not get a call back unless it concerns them getting money. I paid over $3700 for a site that I had to raise hell over how things were done too many times. I was able to get a refund eventually of $2000 and was told that I could still keep my site there and they would make it the way I wanted it when the dust settled. No one will respond to my requests for help. All I get is You have access to and can do the same things we do. Just last week they changed servers and could they let their customers know this was happening IN ADVANCE? No! I emailed my contact two days ago and my site is STILL DOWN. Their 24/7 support is not. All you can do is leave a message. There is NO ONE to answer phones. This is the worst site builder you could get. Not only that you can't see what they are really creating before the site is launched. So when they click UPDATE it's live whether it's right or not. Phoenix Arizona Author: Ocala, Florida Websites: Vibrantweb Phoenix, Arizona

Mar 10 2016
Freedom Mortgage Terrible Customer Service cost me to lose $2000 due to a lost rate lock in for my Refinance Dallas Nationwide Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Mortgage Companies: Freedom Mortgage Nationwide

Mar 07 2016
Cristal 2000 Auto Inc Automotive Sales, cars in GTA, Fady car salesman, Auto sales, cristal2000 Toronto Ontario Author: Toronto, Ontario Auto Dealers: Cristal 2000 Auto Inc Toronto, Ontario

Mar 01 2016
rilsa 2000 sa de cv distributors of bearings puebla puebla Author: puebla, Specialty Stores: rilsa 2000 sa de cv puebla, Mexico

Feb 26 2016
Zara Reality Holding Cotp Still sending me bills for payment haven't lived there since 2000 Jamaica Queens Nationwide Author: Brooklyn, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Zara Reality Holding Cotp Nationwide

Feb 25 2016
Andrew Towing I recently purchase a vehical from this company, A 2000 Lincoln. Ls. The car. Was represented as sound other than needing a rear rim & tire replacement. I with in hours of purchase discovered the car to have multiple undisclosed problems one being an over heating problem, fuel line leak ect. I contacted the. Owner/ sales person return the car to have these issues address was assured they were fixed. This was a lie.I've. Had the car a week sitting infront of my home broke down & mmany failed attemps to get my money back or proper repaires made. I don't have 1700 dolars to give away or be scamed out of. So i am asking your help to get some justice as well as expose this company. For lemon sales. Columbus, Ohio Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Auto Towing: Andrew Towing Columbus, Ohio

Feb 17 2016
profactor t 2000 supplement scam guangzhou cn Internet Author: staten island, New York Supplemental Health Programs: profactor t 2000 Internet

Feb 14 2016
HFC/Beneficial Finance HSBC now was also GreenLeaf for a short time. Wrote bad mortgage loans in the early 2000's to apparently hundreds of people during a push for customers right before they closed all their offices that left us all out to dry with poor customer service promises they made in the office  Brandon Florida Author: GREAT MEADOWS, New Jersey Mortgage Companies: HFC/Beneficial Finance Brandon, Florida

Feb 11 2016
Consumer Clearing House one person call and said that I won $500,000,00 to call this person in Washingston DC. and he said it is real that I did win $500,000 then he had me call this lawyer Miley and she said yes I did $500,000 but I had to send $2000.  Indianapolis, Ind Phili[[ines Author: Indianapolis, Indiana WANTED REWARD $$$: Consumer Clearing House

23, Report #1282056

Jan 24 2016
Reginald White Coach and Fitness Instructor of the New Life Fitness Fort Washington Maryland This man advertised a NFL football trip with hotel accomodations and airfare for 1000 per person I paid $2000 for my husband and myself and we didn't receive the tickets or a refund this event was suppose to take place Jan. 3rd. 2016 Fort Washington Maryland
Author: Monroe , Virginia Sports Facilities: Reginald White Fort Washington, Maryland

24, Report #1281907

Jan 23 2016
super isingtec kok audio the owner is a crook,they will promise you anything to get your money, i bought a $7000 karaoke system from them,the mixer,the microphones, the karaoke hard disk player did not work properly, i said i want to return the karaoke system and get my money back, they said please please let them fix it,if i am not happy they will refund my money, now they only refund me $2000, still owed me $5000, the owner is in hiding, refuse to refund my money,his employee wont give me his name so i can sue him,FOX new did a story about they rip me off, they were on FOX new houston Texax Author: houston, Texas Stereos: super isingtec houston, Texas

Jan 20 2016
Richard Colandrea BRYANT WOODS ASSISTED LIVING (410) 964-2000, RidgeView5000@gmail.com, C Labor Rip Off Middleburg Virginia Author: Martinsburg, West Virginia Employees: Richard Colandrea Middleburg, Virginia