COMPUSERVE CIRCUIT CITY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: compuserve circuit city
There may be more specific results for "compuserve circuit city"
For more specific results for "compuserve circuit city"
Showing 26-50 of 54,629 Found Reports For more specific results for "compuserve circuit city"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 13 2017
The icon clinic Eric Yapjuangco @docyappy The icon clinic eric Yapjuangco @docyappy scammed me for my Rhinoplasty surgery Pasig City
Author: Pasig City, Plastic Surgeons: The icon clinic Pasig City,

Oct 13 2017
Fashion Product Support Sent me a watch that I did NOT order as I do not wear a watch at all in 88 years Silver City NM,88061 New Mexico Author: Pine Grove, California Credit Card Fraud: Fashion Product Support Silver City NM,88061, New Mexico

Oct 13 2017
Devine Extracts CBD OILS RIPPED OFF BY THESE SCAMMERS for $89 garden grove California Author: west valley City, Utah Websites: Devine Extracts CBD OILS garden grove, California

Oct 13 2017
Walter Cooksey Christian Carpenter Walter Cooksey ran off with my money and didn’t fix anything in my house. He didn’t even come back with the material. MISSOURI CITY Texas
Author: Houston, Texas Builders & Contractors: Walter Cooksey Christian Carpenter MISSOURI CITY, Texas

Oct 13 2017
The Gift Necklace Ordered a necklace and never recieved it. Tried to contact them and their info on how to contact or track purchase does not work. Internet Author: Cambridge City, Indiana Miscellaneous Companies: The Gift Necklace Internet

Oct 13 2017
Deepest Beauty Care Tresor Rare- Unbeknownst to customer,Sales Final stamped on receipts/itemized receipt without total and placed in bag with product; emailed receipt does not state sales final; refuses return or refund of money Arlington Virginia, Pentagon City Virginia Author: Etlan, Virginia Beauty Products: Deepest Beauty Care Nationwide

Oct 13 2017
Newwayhealth I ordered a free sample of CBD oil paying only for shopping then less than a month charged $79.99. Las Vegas, Nevada Internet Author: Elk City, Oklahoma Alternative Health: Newwayhealth Nationwide

Oct 12 2017
Waypoint Homes Northern California colony homes, starwood homes Scam company that lies and breaks the law Sacramento Nationwide Again? Author: Vacaville, California Real Estate Services: Waypoint Homes Northern California Nationwide

Oct 12 2017
theiconclinic Eric Yapjuangco @docyappy Theiconclinic Eric Yapjuangco @docyappy Scammed me by lying to me with fake rhinoplasty pictures. He did my nose it was not what i expected. I had friends who warned me but i did not listen. I find out his pictures are photoshop and not real. I am depressed now. I just want to warn!!! people not to go to him. So they don't go through the same mistake i went through for not listening to other people that got scammed. Pasig City Philippines
Author: Metro Manila, Plastic Surgeons: theiconclinic Pasig City,

Oct 12 2017
JV Commerce 100% Commission Sales Jersey City New Jersey Author: New Jersey Employees: JV Commerce Jersey City , New Jersey

Oct 12 2017
Millennium glass Millennium glass I think these used to be Joe Toby is they were named Jay and Al glass I think he’s working again. Is there anyway you have a photo of him I think he’s working again Nationwide Author: Sun city, Arizona Glass Repair Shops: Millennium glass Nationwide

Oct 12 2017
Codie Collimeer Bad customer attempting to steal from us. Do not do business with them. Providence Rhode Island Author: League City, Texas E-trade: Codie Providence, Rhode Island

Oct 12 2017
CAPITAL CITY Cars Mike sales manager I gave the sales manager Mike a 500 deposit of cash and a Ford Focus 2002 as a trade in for a 2004 Chevy Blazer the Blazer was clean but it had no odometer reading after driving it for an hour 45 minutes the car breaks down on me the mechanic comes says theirs no gas getting to the motor takes the intake apart and gas squirts out . columbus Ohio Author: columbus, Ohio Auto Dealers: CAPITAL CITY Cars columbus, Ohio

Oct 12 2017
Jody's Secret Ordered two sports bras and they never arrived after 6 weeks time frame but my credit card was charge. Author: salt lake city, Utah Clothing Stores: Jody's Secret Nationwide

Oct 12 2017
Ahatix.com Club Area 51, Ahatix Company refuses to honor promised refund for cancelled event; Refuse to respond to multiple emails; No other contact information given Salt Lake City Utah Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Ticket Sales: Ahatix.com Salt Lake City, Utah

Oct 11 2017
dream city auto Dirty Financing Portland Oregon Author: Warrenton, Oregon Auto Dealers: dream city auto Portland, Oregon

Oct 11 2017
Luxury Fashion Dba - style works Suspected she'll companies WH deals and INT botique. So now a second watch shows up. The first we thought came from my husband job. We don't check statement . We didn't give luxury items our credit card. It is a survey.  Silver city New Mexico
Author: Malverne, New York Credit Card Fraud: Luxury Fashion Silver city , New Mexico

Oct 11 2017
Luxury Fashion Continued to send items I didn't order Silver City New Mexico Author: Loveland, Colorado Luggage & Leather Goods: Luxury Fashion Silver City, New Mexico

Oct 11 2017
Free Miles Transmission Tony Took my car apart and and put a Transmission in with my permission Richmond VA Author: Charles City, Virginia Auto Mechanics: Free Miles Transmission Nationwide

Oct 11 2017
Cobra Firearms of Utah, Cobra pistols, Cobra Firearms, Cobra enterprises of Utah selling faulty, unusable, potentially dangerous products with no response to address issues Salt Lake City Utah Author: Greensboro, North Carolina Guns & Ranges: Cobra Firearms of Utah Salt Lake City, Utah

Oct 11 2017
CRSCR Consumer Assistance Consumer billing assistance Internet Author: Stephens City, Virginia Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: CRSCR Internet

Oct 10 2017
Rehab garage Royalty Mobile Detailing Scam Tomball Texas Abbott scam Author: Tomball, Texas Car Washes: Rehab garage Tomball, Texas

Oct 10 2017
Luxury Fashion Deceiving advertising, using Amazon as an affiliate. Silver City New Mexico Author: LONGVIEW, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: Luxury Fashion Silver City, New Mexico

Oct 10 2017
PayPal Delay and refusal to return funds Internet Not really Author: REDWOOD CITY, California Financial Services: PayPal Internet

Oct 10 2017
opportunities unlimited publications inc. contest to win seven million dollars kansas city Missouri Author: indianapolis, Indiana BBB Better Business Bureau: opportunities unlimited publications inc. kansas city, Missouri