COMPUTER PERSONALITIES Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: computer personalities
There may be more specific results for "computer personalities"
For more specific results for "computer personalities"
Showing 26-50 of 32,383 Found Reports For more specific results for "computer personalities"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 16 2017
North Hollywood, CA Jimmy martin They will tell you that your computer has been hacked, then they will ask you for $299.00 and if you refused they will delete the whole contents of your computer. N. Hollywood, CA Internet Author: Barnesville, Georgia Computer Fraud: North Hollywood, CA Internet

May 15 2017
Products Cube Ordered a computer from Marvin, and payed on PayPal. Internet Additional information Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Computer Dealers: Products Cube Internet

May 15 2017
Just Answer Tech - Dual withdrawals. Repetitive withdrawls. Nationwide Author: Kennewick, Washington Computer Manufactures: Just Answer Tech California, California

May 15 2017
Luquillo Auto Repair DID REPAIR, INSTALLED WRONG PART AND/OR BROKE COMPUTER CONTROL MODULE PLUS OVERCHARGED 150% PHILADELPHIA Pennsylvania Author: gladwyne, Pennsylvania Auto Mechanics: Luquillo Auto Repair PHILADELPHIA, Pennsylvania

May 15 2017
Bump Armor BUMP ARMOR SCHOOL CASES QUALITY PROBLEMS, BROKEN ZIPPER, CANT CONTACT BUMP ARMOR SCHOOL CASES QUALITY PROBLEMS, BROKEN ZIPPER, CAN'T CONTACT New Milford Connecticut Author: NEW MILFORD, Connecticut Computer Dealers: Bump Armor Nationwide

May 14 2017
Acronis True Image Warning! Acronis Destroys Your Computer! Nationwide Author: Katy, Texas Computer Software: Acronis True Image Nationwide

May 14 2017
APICAL ONLINE Seemed plosible, gave a price saying it would take 2/4 hours,when put through to repairer and extra £135 was added making total £773 and he only took 15mins Nationwide Author: Alabama Computer Service & Repair: APICAL ONLINE Nationwide

May 14 2017
Baikal Miner Quad Cube A900 ASIC X11 X13 X14 X15 Qubit Quark Dash Mini I have been ripped off from baikalminer.com for $4676. STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM BAIKALMINER.COM!! China Internet
Author: New York, New York Computer Fraud: Baikal Miner Internet

May 13 2017
Troth Solutions This was a computer problem solving co that I paid over $1,000 to to take care of any problems I had. I could call them and their techs fix them but today when I tried to call the phone co. said this was a disconnected no. so I am assuming they went out  Internet Author: Boynton Beach, Florida Internet Services: Troth Solutions Internet

May 13 2017
Ravi Kotwani Ravi Kotwani PHP Symfony Web Development company, Rabi Kotwni indian developer scammer and unprofessional symfony developer India Internet
Author: Doha, Computer Programmers: Ravi Kotwani Internet

May 12 2017
Salon SpaWear Never choose to use salon spawear they are the worst Internet Author: Key West, Florida Computer Software: Salon SpaWear

May 12 2017
Yankee Tech Solutions I was completing work on my computer and this huge sign flashed in front of me stating a critical error has occurred and I could not continue using my computer until I called this number to get the situation resolved. This company stated that someone was trying to hack into my computer and they could fix it for a small fee of $249.99 . Of course I was scared and didn't know what to do and I could not get this flashing message off of my computer. So I gave them the money to fix the problem. Well today I get a Restricted call from the same company using a different name but I wasn't quick enough to get the name they used and they stated their company was going out of business and they had to refund me my money. The only way I could get my money back was to give them my credit card # or bank account #. I told them I was not comfortable doing such a thing and they could send me a check. I even asked to speak with the manager who did not help at all. They stated you could only get a check for $1,000 because it was a business check. They had me on the phone for a long period of time and were insistent upon getting my bank account number or bank card number. I told them I did this once and I was not doing it again. They got really nasty and said keep your money and hung up on them. It sure felt like a scam to me. Internet Author: Montgomery, Pennsylvania Internet Services: Yankee Tech Solutions Internet

May 12 2017
1st Data Ignite Merchants,Ignite PaymentsJoe Sestito Joe Sestito,of Ignite Payments, and 1st data,only says I owe him, for what? Do I get pd. also, or was that forgotten Sugarland numerous states Author: Barefoot Bay, Florida Computer Fraud: 1st Data Nationwide

May 12 2017
Wondershare aiseesoftShenzhen Wondershare Information Technology SCAM!!! Fort Myers FL Internet Author: Alabama Computer Software: Wondershare Internet

May 12 2017
Hangzhou yoyo sanitary ware co.,ltd J A company & IPPAX company took the order and did't pay us balance Hangzhou China Author: hangzhou, Alabama Computer Furniture: Hangzhou yoyo sanitary ware co.,ltd Hangzhou, Other

May 11 2017
iStar Software Paid for the MS Office Software but received a counterfeit key - and no one returned my emails....they have no telephone # walnut California Author: CHINO, California Computer Software: iStar Software walnut, California

May 11 2017
BCTI Campuses Gig Harbor Owner HQ based Re: monetary financial services out of California and Utah collections agency. Direct Loans Us Gov Dept of Education. Bcti and its collection copmapies victimized me since nov 2003 upon successful graduation and completion. i never could gain a class act due to my date range. this will always be with all of us nomatter who was who in class. we all got screwed so one of you posting on here dont forget that before you claim others were causing in class disruptions, what relevance does that mean anyways to your ripoff report are you less or better than your fellow student who also got scammed hmm ROB? it ought to be you on their side vs the HQ in gig harbor Washington Author: milton, Washington Computer Training & Education: BCTI Campuses gig , Washington

May 11 2017
Lauren Gaige Lauren Gaige Taggart, Restored 316 Designs Theft, Scam, Bully, Cheater, Stealing, Austin Texas Author: Alabama Computer Graphics: Lauren Gaige Austin, Texas

May 11 2017
XYLOGIX LLC sandiego Brian Hart CEO of XYlogix is a fraud Brian hart xylogix.net CEO is a Fraud Sandiego California Author: indore, California Computer Software: XYLOGIX LLC sandiego Sandiego, California

May 11 2017
Arm & Hammer cat litter TRY ME FREE rebate does not respond online Author: Oswego, New York Computer Fraud: Arm & Hammer cat litter Internet

May 11 2017
Just Answer Tech support ripoff Internet Author: Hondo, Texas Computer Service & Repair: Websites: Just Answer Internet

May 11 2017
Theelife.com TJ McNally Scam Los Angeles Internet Author: Nevada Computer Software: Theelife.com TJ McNally Internet

May 11 2017
Dell, Dell Computer, Dell Technologies Dell XPS 13 9360 Display issue won't get issued a replacement Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Computer Service & Repair: Dell Nationwide

May 09 2017
Preferred client services Stephanie grecco Free android tablet after filling out survey Grand rapids Michigan
Author: Pullman, Michigan Computer Mail Order: Preferred client services Grand rapids, Michigan

May 09 2017
METABANS GGC-Stream, METABANS, Punkbuster, 247fairplay suspected cheating, new innocent account banned, no evidence, ban without reason Internet Author: Berlin, Other Computer Software: METABANS Internet