Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: computer personalities
There may be more reports for "computer personalities"
For more results perform a general search for "computer personalities"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 13 2017
FRAUD: Blasè Labs / Blasè Agency, LLC / Alaxic Smith & Azeem Khan Failed To Complete App Development Project For $11,250 Los Angeles California
Author: Atlanta, Georgia Computer Programmers: Blasè Labs / Blasè Agency, LLC Los Angeles, California

Feb 13 2017
phpMyDirectory & Acomplish Technology - Ben Johnson phpMyDirectoryAcomplish TechnologyBen Johnsonsupport@accomplishhosting.comAccomplish Technology, LLCP.O. Box 14643Springfield, MO 65804 This is a total ripoff company. Springfield Internet
Author: Tikam Batu, Alabama Computer Programmers: phpMyDirectory & Acomplish Technology - Ben Johnson Internet

Feb 13 2017
Macffe Don't buy computer using your debit card Nationwide Author: Missouri, Missouri Attorney Generals: Macffe Nationwide

Feb 13 2017
Mindkube 321 431 8944 Fl Fradulent charges accetped bby Mindkube. The charges made by a credit card number thief. They appear to be associated. NA Florida Author: Nevada Computer Fraud: Mindkube Florida

Feb 13 2017
Cloudcade San francisco California Author: San francisco, California Social Services: Computer Software: Cloudcade San francisco, California

Feb 13 2017
Voiceless Technologies SCAM Iloilo Nationwide Author: Iloilo, Alabama Computer Software: Voiceless Technologies Nationwide

Feb 12 2017
Pure Play Poker 460 in prize claims sent Dec 2nd, 2016 processed Dec 20th no check by January 16th 2017.CS says they will be mailed by Jan 20th,nocheck . CS says due to an overwhelming number of claims checks not sent. January 30th everyone on site with prize claims past dues status ischanged to check sent.Febuary 12th today no check CS is now blaming slow mail. prizes were said to be mailed 1st class mail which dosnt take 14 days . total lack of support and absolutly no response to member complaints. I am now owed 735 dollars and no check in site. san fransisco California Author: Lawrenceburg, Tennessee Computer Fraud: Pure Play Poker san fransisco, California

Feb 11 2017
KDP Pubnlishing Pro Does not work as promised Internet Author: Rogers, Arkansas Computer Software: KDP Pubnlishing Pro

Feb 11 2017
bell laser llc Bell Laser defrauds people by failing to deliver on orders, lying about order status, and ignoring you. Seattle Washington Author: Tempe, Arizona Computer Fraud: Greg Rawley, Bell Laser Internet

Feb 11 2017
Beauty Instand Wrinkle Reducer Unauthorized credit card charge for $99.95 after paying for trial size only St. George Utah Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Computer Mail Order: Miscellaneous Companies: Beauty Instand Wrinkle Reducer St. George, Utah

Feb 10 2017
HSN HSN2 HSN SELLING USED AND DEFECTIVE HP COMPUTERS AS NEW Piney Flats Tennessee Author: New Kensington, Pennsylvania Computer Manufactures: HSN Piney Flats, Tennessee

Feb 10 2017
Lux Style International LUX STYLE International is running a deceptive, scam business! Odense Denmark Author: Calgary, Alberta Computer Mail Order: Lux Style International Nationwide

Feb 10 2017
cash net us group the email said that I have ignored about bureau of defaulters and SS# is in hold. If I dont contract them within 24 hous they will charge me with fraud and theft by deception and federal banking regulation. To pay up $832.75 if not it will cost more they will let FBI and my employer anf the bank and if that happens it will cost me $13,428.15. no city internet Total Scam Author: fitchburg, Massachusetts Computer Fraud: cash net us group Nationwide

Feb 10 2017
TOPHATTER TOPHATTER Sold me a computer that didn't work. When i wrote them, I did not get a responce back. Internet Author: Vallejo, California Computer Fraud: TOPHATTER Internet

Feb 09 2017
Becanada David Belton Enterprises Worthless Software and Misleading Advertising Ripped Off for $200 Ontario, Canada Author: Seattle, Computer Software: Becanada Ontario, ,

Feb 09 2017
Big D;s Auctions Damian DavisBig D's Auctions122 N. Genesee St. Geneva, NY, 14456Damian Davis (315)521-1999 Will Sell Your Items and Keep all your money!!! Lies and unkept promises a staple Geneva, New York
Author: Denver, North Carolina Computer Fraud: Big D;s Auctions Geneva,, New York

Feb 09 2017
Productscube.com This site is a complete scam, there is no telephone number no address displayed on this site. Beware of this site they have very cheap products that is the way to attract you inside they pretend to offer great computers and other electronic devices, but i Internet Author: Durham, North Carolina Computer Stores: Productscube.com Internet

Feb 08 2017
Computer Systems and Methods DO NOT TAKE A JOB AT THIS COMPANY, I WORKED FOR THEM AND WAS NOT PAID!!!! Somerville New Jersey I WAS PAID!!! Author: Brooklyn, New York Work at Home Business: Computer Systems and Methods Somerville, New Jersey

Feb 08 2017
AKNAF Advantage Salon & Spa Software Cussing clients out? UNACCEPTABLE CUSTOMER SERVICE ETIQUETTE Nationwide Author: CENTREVILLE, Virginia Computer Software: AKNAF Nationwide

Feb 07 2017
Space Ape, Hasbro Bundles rip-off Transformers Earth Wars Internet Author: Kuala Lumpur, Alabama Computer Marketing Companies: Space Ape, Hasbro Internet

Feb 07 2017
High Class Universe Shopify Fake company Internet Author: Medical Lake, Washington Computer Fraud: High Class Universe Internet

Feb 07 2017
TaxAct Said to do my tax return for free and then charged me complete my returns. cedar rapids Iowa Author: Pleasant Valley, Iowa Computer Software: TaxAct cedar rapids, Iowa

Feb 06 2017
Nishkul Technologies Scam. This company lies! Boston Massachusetts Author: California Computer Service & Repair: Nishkul Technologies Boston, Massachusetts

Feb 06 2017
Cellogica I ordered a sample and paid the $5 I cancelled the order before time was up the man told me he would put it in the computer as soon as the computer uploaded but he did not they took the money from my card $64.97 after I told them that I was highly allergic to it when I called to inform them this morning about them taking the the money off my card they told me there is nothing we can do about it I said I cancelled this and they said the man must have forgot to put it in the computer I said it's on recording I want my money back on the card I'm not paying for something that I did not use they told me it was my problem not theirs Chatsworth California Nationwide Author: Ocala, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Cellogica Nationwide

Feb 06 2017
Emporium.com Many different web sites Fraud, Scam, Los angeles California Response from Emporium Author: Lancaster, Tennessee Computer Fraud: Emporium.com Los angeles, California