COMPUTER PERSONALITIES Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: computer personalities
There may be more specific results for "computer personalities"
For more specific results for "computer personalities"
Showing 26-50 of 44,510 Found Reports For more specific results for "computer personalities"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 13 2017
Apple Inc. Apple support scam Author: San Jose, California Computer Fraud: Apple Inc. Nationwide

Oct 13 2017
BlueSquirrel Disgrace Ripoff Stay Away or Lose your Money Internet Author: Bethpage, New York Computer Software: BlueSquirrel Internet

Oct 13 2017
David Roger Roberts law Firm e put attorney General on the noticeas his title Carbondale Illinois Author: Elbrt, Colorado Computer Fraud: David Roger Carbondale, Illinois

Oct 13 2017
Spywizz I cant believe youtube would let pepole advertise scams such as spywizz on their site, nobody got what they paid, for that is a scam,I HOPE I CAN HELP PREVENTBOTHERS FROM GETTING RIPPED OFF Florida-1st red flag Internet only Author: Dix Hills, New York Computer Software: Spywizz Internet

Oct 13 2017
David Turner Labs is a Fraud David Turner Labs is a Fraud Los Angeles California Author: los angeles, California Computer Fraud: David Turner Labs is a Fraud Nationwide

Oct 13 2017
Unicare Insurance and Ford Motor Company Keeping trying to deny parts of my claims, citing they have not received the proper paperwork from Henry Ford Hospital. I personally walked in computer generated forms from Henry Ford Hospital, Blue Cross Blue Shield and their own forms filled out by my doctors, which they claim they can't read. Dearborn Michigan Author: Romulus, Michigan Health Insurance: Unicare Insurance and Ford Motor Company Dearborn, Michigan

Oct 12 2017
Reimage Cleverbridge Their PC programe didn't work they given me the run-around for refund. IL, Illinois USA Internet Author: Hudson, Florida Computer Fraud: Reimage Internet

Oct 12 2017
3 B Software Digital tv for PC This company is a rip-off business. I down loaded their Digital TV for PC fo $ 19.99.This does not work. Impossible to contact anyone. Internet Author: Palatine, Illinois Computer Software: 3 B Software Internet

Oct 12 2017
Source One 360 Have not paid for work done for the past 10 months. Did work for different customers and was always done. Kept calling for payment with no results. Same MO as previous post. Next step is for a 3rd party to get the funds. They call you when they want a job done and promise payment on Fridays but don't deliver. They Take advantage of the workers they hire and reap the rewards both ways. Fitchburg Wisconsin Author: San diego, California Computer Service & Repair: Source One 360 Fitchburg, Wisconsin

Oct 12 2017
Cool handle Web hosting They will refund my money, for an order which was cancelled the same day of purchase. The purchase was to be for $1 and they took $800 out of my account They are located online and have an office in CA Internet California
Author: Peekskill, New York Computer Marketing Companies: Cool handle Internet

Oct 11 2017
MinuteDownload.com Gave me two key#'s that would not activate. Will not give me my refund now. Internet Author: Killian, Louisiana Computer Software: MinuteDownload.com Internet

Octa Video Text Message Spam! Internet
Author: scottsdale, Arizona Computer Marketing Companies: Octa Video Internet

Oct 11 2017
AV Electronic Solutions Scam. BOUGHT A TABLET, WAS SENT TO ANOTHER ADDRESS, PHONE # IS A CELLPHONE Internet Author: Connecticut Computer Stores: AV Electronic Solutions Internet

Oct 10 2017
minutedownload.com charged credit card and did not give download or product keys Washington District of Columbia Author: Shawnee, Oklahoma Computer Software: minutedownload.com Washington, Dist of Columbia

Oct 10 2017
reckonmediallc.com logoshines.com Videocubix.com 360digimarketing.com/ animationsharks.com 88monster.us 29designx.us logoshines.co.uk bookwriters.us/ LogoShines ScamOnelogoDesign ScamVideocubix ScamReckon Media LLC Scam360digimarketing Scam Texting Spammers
Author: Alabama Computer Fraud: reckonmediallc.com logoshines.com Videocubix.com 360digimarketing.com/ animationsharks.com 88monster.us 29designx.us logoshines.co.uk bookwriters.us/ ,

Sellcalculators.com Internet
Author: Sugar Land, Texas Computer Fraud: Sellcalculators.com Internet

Oct 09 2017
REM Marketing Group Rafael Madrigal Give $1500 as a deposit on 2015 to redesign my website and he haven't do nothing and he haven't give me my money back yet Miami Internet
Author: Hialeah, Florida Computer Fraud: REM Marketing Group Internet

Professional Learning Institute Bothell Washington
Author: Tempe, Arizona Computer Training & Education: Professional Learning Institute Bothell, Washington

Oct 09 2017
Creative Market Wont give me access to my account with a small sum of 10 euros on it. Have been trying to get into account for months. Internet Author: Internet Computer Graphics: Creative Market Internet

Oct 09 2017
Apple f***** up customer support and i.d./password change Cupertino, CA California Author: Antioch, California Computer Help Desk: Apple ,

Oct 08 2017
First Idea Solutions on 8 September 2017 I was contacted by someone alleging to be from First Idea Solutions. They claimed their system had been hacked and they could no longer provide my computer security as contracted for 3 years and needed to refund my fee of $2300. Access to my computer was requested and a refund form was sent once the access was granted. I filled it in as Mike Merkel where my name was requested and they asked if that was correct. I said I was known as Mike but legal first name is Michael. By then a correction needed to be done to insert Michael. An amount of $8,500 popped up. The bottom line is I feel I have been scammed for AU$6,300. I have taken my computer to our local repair shop, had tem rip everything out of it and reinstall all my data and programs. I have also cancelled my Visa Card and had a new on reissued. Internet Author: Gooseberry Hill 6076, Alabama Customer: First Idea Solutions Internet

Oct 08 2017
Fashion Products Fashion P shipping. Sep 11 2017 10:44 PM luxury fashion now style works fashion product i took a online survey and got a watch for taking the survey just pay 6.99 shipping then i got the charge for 99.98 they said in the fine print the 6.99 was a 14 day trail if i ded not return it i would get a watch each month at 99.98 i read there fine print and it was not there Lou from RI 10/8/2017 Nationwide Author: Warwick, Computer Fraud: Fashion Products Nationwide

Oct 08 2017
NCH SOFTWARE nch recording software gaming system. ''Screen recording'' Tried to scam me of downloading software and my device warned me that this will harm my computer! Canberra,Australian Territory Capital,Austrialia Australian Capital Territory,Australia
Author: Maui, Hawaii Internet Fraud: NCH SOFTWARE Nationwide

Oct 08 2017
Michael Hollingsworth CenterprismDana Solutions LLCCDM Software Michael Hollingsworth Scam Artist steals 2,850 from Company for rent on commercial space at #7 The Pines Ct St Louis, Mo 63141 Chesterfield Missouri Author: Creve Coeur, Missouri Computer Marketing Companies: Michael Hollingsworth Chesterfield , Missouri

Oct 08 2017
P.S.T. COMPUTERS PST Ft Lauderdale ripped me off FORT LAUDERDALE Florida Author: Florida Computer Service & Repair: P.S.T. COMPUTERS FORT LAUDERDALE, Florida