Your Search | computer personalities

Sep 20 2016
ReImage Holding my computer hostage Internet Author: Cottage Grove, Oregon Computer Service & Repair: ReImage Internet

Sep 20 2016
BiosAgentPlus Scam, be careful with BIOS update promise Internet Customer is Incorrect, not a ripoff. Author: Bethesda, Maryland Computer Help Desk: BiosAgentPlus Internet

Sep 20 2016
literature and latte Scrivener Softwarwe Accepted payment for software but no license provided. No response to numerous emails. Internet User Already Had Valid Licence and Did Receive Replies Author: Oakton, Virginia Computer Software: literature and latte Internet

Sep 20 2016
Ntelligent Networks Terrible Company. Wannabe IT Company. Terrible customer service. Egomaniac owner. DO NOT CONSIDER company for ANYTHING! Lakeland Florida Author: Winter Haven, Florida Computer Service & Repair: Ntelligent Networks Lakeland, Florida

Sep 20 2016
onlinewealthacademy.net I didn't make money like promised mountain View Wyoming Author: BELLEVUE, Washington Computer Training & Education: http://onlinewealthacademy.net mountain View, Wyoming

Sep 19 2016
Best Buy Best Buy - League City, Texas Branch Poor Customer Service, Rude Employees, Inaccurate Pricing League City Texas
Author: Seabrook, Texas Computer Stores: Best Buy League City, Texas

Sep 18 2016
Paypal, Symantec I canceled the auto renewal of this within paypal within the last year yet you still charged me for this. You represent total heartless greed against the consumer. You do not have permission to take this money. I EMAILED Symantec THREE TIMES NOT TO RENEW last week. Still the deduction of $79.99 was made from my account. I am a disabled low income senior. It is paypals policy to take up to ten days to refund this money which is a cause of great hardship. San Jose Internet, California Author: san francisco, California Computer Software: Paypal, Symantec Internet

Sep 17 2016
Shoppedkouture s****. Author: Pine Bluff , Arkansas Computer Mail Order: Shoppedkouture Internet

Sep 17 2016
BroadbandTV PR@bbtv.com Elena (BBTV Partner Experience) BBTV Support via zendesk.com BBTV your all about Fraud VANCOUVER, British Columbia Internet
Author: venice ca, California Computer Marketing Companies: BroadbandTV Internet

Sep 16 2016
Live technician Computer virus. Said they took money from account when a refund was going to be made. Wanted 2500.00 to give back what they said they took. Internet Author: Port ludlow, Washington Adult Web Site: Live Technician Internet

Sep 16 2016
allbatteriesandchargers.com Never delivered my battery. Don't return calls or text messages. Gave me an appointment at his office but the door was lock. Wen't the following day and the office was empty. Was not paying his rent for the last 2 months and been kick out. Initiate a dispute with Paypal and never answered them. I have now escalate and request refund. MontrĂ©al Quebec Author: Montreal, Quebec Computer Stores: allbatteriesandchargers.com MontrĂ©al, Quebec

Sep 16 2016
Netgear Netgear Night Hawk VDSL Modem / Router D7000 Wifi Connection Issue Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Computer Manufaturers: Netgear Internet

Sep 16 2016
Auslogics Auslogics Disk Defragmenter - Beware ! Bundled spyware. Internet Author: Columbus, Georgia Computer Software: Auslogics Internet

Sep 15 2016
Virus Eraser i pay the $450.00 dollor and they will not fix my computer Lake Worth,  Florida Author: trenton , New Jersey Internet Fraud: Virus Eraser Lake Worth, Florida

Sep 14 2016
BessonTech Mike732besson@gmail.com COMPLETE AND UTTER RIP OFF Internet Author: Alabama Computer Software: BessonTech Internet

Sep 14 2016
izoomusa DO NOT BUY FROM Brooklyn New York Author: Overbrook, Kansas Computer Dealers: izoomusa Brooklyn, New York

Sep 14 2016
GE Capital James cooper I was calling GE Capital hoping to get a loan of at least $3,000 I am a beginning student at IU and I just wanted the money to help me pay for school so I called back and got a man named or who named himself James Cooper Colorado Author: Aurora, Colorado Computer Dealers: GE Capital Colorado

Sep 14 2016
Web Shop Producers Unknown Signed me up without my authorization or approval It's an UPS Store address Internet
Author: Deerfield Beach, Florida Computer Marketing Companies: Web Shop Producers Internet

Sep 14 2016
Geek Support Supposidly working with Lenovo for computer support. Arlington Virginia Internet Author: Huntington Beach, California Computer Service & Repair: Geek Support Internet

Sep 14 2016
Micro-Star International USA deemed my RMA request out of warranty for a fault that I did not commit California
Author: Singapore, Other Computer Service & Repair: Micro-Star International USA City of Industry, California

Sep 13 2016
Jake Mc Glaughlin (nine1ninestudios) nine1ninestudios nine1ninestudios (Jake Mc Glaughlin) is a ripoff when doing business for animation ON, CANADA Internet
Jake Mc Glaughlin is a ripoff when doing buisness for animation Author: raleigh, North Carolina Computer Graphics: Jake Mc Glaughlin (nine1ninestudios) Internet

Sep 13 2016
Spokeo I tried to cancel this and since the number that I was trying to find a name was disconnected it did me no good. So I wait until Monday morning only 2 days after using Spokeo and the phone number says they are in a meeting. I go to the email they gave me on the message and it tries to charge me $35 as a cancellation fee. I went through the terms and never was there a mention of a cancellation fee. Internet Spokeo Customer Care Author: Metropolis, Illinois Computer Help Desk: Spokeo Internet

Sep 12 2016
The Neat Company Neat, Cloud Neat, Neat Company,Neat Organizing Software, Neat Software rip off, keep on charging for cancelled service, no reply to emails, no live person to talk to, 1601 Market Street # 3500, Philadelphia, PA 19103 Pennsylvania
Author: Allen, Texas Computer Software: The Neat Company Internet

Sep 12 2016
JD By Rider they aren't up front an honest with their customers. my wife an i have a 2006 p.t.cruiser , an have had nothing but problems with it.they had to replace the moter an the computer,the back bracks,the window moter , the stater.an we still continue to have issues with it.for the 13,000that they financed the car for thi is a much of b******* .they take advantage of the consumer. Cranston Rhode Island Author: north Kingstown, Rhode Island Auto Dealers: JD By Rider Cranston, Rhode Island

Sep 11 2016
REIMAGE SCAM ARTISTS TRY TO HOLD MY COMPUTER FOR RANSOM Nationwide Author: long island city, New York Computer Fraud: REIMAGE Nationwide