COMPUTER TRAINING EDUCATION Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: computer training education
There may be more specific results for "computer training education"
For more specific results for "computer training education"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 19 2017
Compufye Johnny Ray Kirkland The took my 1000 dollar laptop and will not return it to me. Lenoir City Tennessee Author: Kingsport, Tennessee Computer Service & Repair: Compufye Lenoir City , Tennessee

Oct 19 2017
FCC Florida Career College TOXIC Orlando Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Adult Career & Continuing Education: FCC Florida Career College , FL

Oct 18 2017
Thegeekdepot  Scam company! Thegeekdepot is a fraud and a scam! Buyer beware! Placed an order and never received said order. Internet Author: Spartanburg, South Carolina Computer Mail Order: Thegeekdepot Internet

Oct 18 2017
David Gallemore Veterans Home Services Fort Mcpherson Training Center Technicians USA Does not pay on time, Uses the money from the projects to pay personal bils Atlanta Georgia Author: Ellenwood, Georgia Small Business Services: David Gallemore Atlanta, Georgia

Oct 18 2017
6HOURBITCOIN Lewis Joel or maybe Joel Lewis UK Bitcoin Ponzi UK Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Computer Fraud: 6HOURBITCOIN Internet

Oct 18 2017
PC Smart Care Won't stop calling. Sold my name and phone number to other scammers. Nationwide and India Author: PAHRUMP, Nevada Computer Help Desk: PC Smart Care Internet

Oct 17 2017
kevin Cruz Drving Instructor Kevin Cruz he has no respect for any one who is a paying customer and only does 2 hours of driving instead of the recommended 6 and not only did he never return my calls to make another appointment he also only answered my calls AFTER i had to lie saying i was interested in buying driving school and was giving attitude the entire time we were discussing as my son washed his permit on accident and needed another slip saying he completed drivers training and was never able to get a hold of him but answered my call in minutes after i had to lie and wasnt williing to give my son another slip or to complete the other 4 hours ON WHICH I PAID FOR HIM TO DO , and was giving attitude the entire time we were discussing how his actions were very rude sylmar California Author: sylmar, California Driving instruction: kevin Cruz Drving Instructor sylmar, California

Oct 17 2017
Brockton lending trust Please be ware this company is a fraud . They will tell u that u have been approved for 3 thousand dollars but u have to send a security deposit . Once u send the security deposit to Canada yours funds will be in your account in 2 hours . No it will not someone Sent faux loan documents and said I got a loan for 3000 thousand dollars Antheim California Author: Fredericksburg, Virginia Computer Fraud: Brockton lending trust Antheim, California

Oct 17 2017
888-683-4873 bbest2186@gmail.com Yahoo, bbest2186@gmail.com, NITISH KUMAR, DUPLEX PRINTER SUPPORT Fraudulent Tech Support of 1-888-683-4873 Installs Clampi Virus & Steals Funds From Paypal Uttar Pradesh Internet Author: Seattle, Washington Computer Fraud: 888-683-4873 bbest2186@gmail.com Internet

Oct 17 2017
247 Techies FLA Tech Support Computer tech support scam Las Vagas Nevada Author: COVE CITY, North Carolina Computer Service & Repair: 247 Techies Las Vagas, Nevada

Oct 17 2017
claiming tpo be Miocrosoft Technical Support Kevin Jones they identify themselves as Microsoft Technical Support. I got their number from a Google serarch only know it as a toll free number unknown Author: Cumming, Alabama Computer Help Desk: claiming tpo be Miocrosoft Technical Support Internet

Oct 17 2017
ubreakifix The tech at this location has literally destroyed the integrity of my PC. Brooksville Florida Author: Spring Hill, Florida Computer Service & Repair: ubreakifix Brooksville, Florida

Oct 16 2017
Mini Miner SCAM. After pay for services they delete my account. There is no support available at all. Stav away. Internet Author: Alabama Computer Fraud: Mini Miner Internet

Oct 16 2017
Support Nerds Inc. Hello Mr. or Mrs. Customer we have discovered we owe you a REFUND Ephrata Pennsylvania Author: Rolesville, North Carolina Computer Service & Repair: Support Nerds Inc. Ephrata, Pennsylvania

Oct 16 2017
lakewood hand and stone spa charging me for july when I paid cash, and charging me for august when I made an appointment and they neglected to put it in the computer. I drove 35 miles one way (70) total for my appointment. now they want to take me to collections. denver colorado Author: black hawk, Colorado Massage Parlor: hand and stone spa ,

Oct 16 2017
F***book.com F***book.com scam website Internet Author: Toronto, Ontario Computer Software: F***book.com Internet

Oct 16 2017
Linden Labs Linden Labs San Fransisco California Author: Raymond terrace, Other Computer Help Desk: Linden Labs San Fransisco, California

Oct 16 2017
Chicago Computer Pro Christopher Galagaza, Chris Galagaza Con Artist fraud front Chicago Illinois Author: Illinois Computer Service & Repair: Chicago Computer Pro Chicago, Illinois

Oct 16 2017
TechZone 247 Receive daily phone calls from locations throughout the United States and other countries claiming to be from TechZone. Paid $199.99, 9 Jul 17, 12:39 for two years technical computer service Bloomington, MN 55431 Internet Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Computer Fraud: TechZone 247 Internet

Oct 16 2017
ITT Specialists ITT Career used reverse psychology to get me to sign with their ridiculous scheme. St. George Utah Author: Savannah, Texas Adult Career & Continuing Education: ITT Specialists St. George, Utah

Oct 16 2017
Bailbond Software Solutions Daniel Dugger Rip-Off, Program never works. Paid for work he does not do. Lazy, Never returns calls, con-artist, unresponsive, fails to work, does not reimburse for work he has not done. Franklin Tennessee
Author: Valparaiso, Indiana Computer Software: Bailbond Software Solutions Franklin, Tennessee