Your Search | conseco finance

Aug 24 2016
gm finacial DO NOT GET A LOAN FROM THIS COMPANY THE INTERSEST IS FRAUD!! I M GOING TO CONTACT A LAWYER TOMARROW AND CONTACT BBB ! CARN LOAN ST PAUL Nationwide Finance 101 Author: little canada, Minnesota Auto manufactures: gm finacial Nationwide

Aug 22 2016
EZ Valley Auto Sales Tony Guerrero Owner, Ruben the finance guy also a family member, Tony Guerrero General Sales Manager, and Samantha the youngest Guerreo is the receptionist. Falsely stated they wanted to video tape and photo shoot of my car Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Dealers: EZ Valley Auto Sales Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 22 2016
Premium Finance Sold a truck with a bad engine for 17k won't honor warranty Costa Mesa California Author: Moreno valley, California Auto Dealers: Premium Finance Costa Mesa , California

4, Report #122030

Aug 22 2016
CIT Lease Finance Group - ripoff, fraud, lying, rude receptionists, uneducated agents Berkeley California Author: Oakland, California Corrupt Companies: CIT Lease Finance Group Berkeley, California

Aug 21 2016
Lease Finance Group CIT Financial ripoff Attempting to collect $3000 after I returned the equipment I leased almost a year ago, threatening to garnishe my wages. Chicago Illinois Author: Desert Hot Springs, California Corrupt Companies: Lease Finance Group Chicago, Illinois

Aug 21 2016
Lease Finance Group ripoff, fraud, misrepresentative, threatening, dishonest, predators, a network of scam artists Livingston and at one time in Chicago New Jersey CIT is a party to the scam Author: SANTA MONICA, CA Corrupt Companies: Lease Finance Group Livingston, New Jersey

7, Report #208557

Aug 21 2016
Lease Finance Associates RIP-OFF RUINED MY CREDIT Woodland California Author: Modesto, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Lease Finance Associates Woodland, California

Aug 19 2016
CIT/Lease Finance Group Credit Card MAchine Fraud Ripoff Woodland Hills California Attorney General of Illinois Author: Tucson, Arizona Attorneys General: CIT/Lease Finance Group Woodland Hills, California

Aug 19 2016
Lease Finance Group Forged my name on a contract!! Stole $3500 from me!! Chicago Illinois Author: phoenix, Arizona Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Lease Finance Group Chicago, Illinois

Aug 19 2016
Lease Finance Group wouldnt let me return the equipment, or out of the lease in 2003.still paying. not using it Glendale California Author: Canon City, Colorado Collection Agencies: Lease Finance Group Canon City, Colorado

Aug 18 2016
Direct Funding Source llc Joohan Kim, David Ginter, David Burkhalter, George D Young Scam: They will call you out of the blue. We know your deal and have the ability to finance you. Then I was suspicous and asked what the fees were. Joohan Kim(Alias) says no fees and you ask what about appraisals, 3rd party etc. He says no need he does this in house. I said ok. Then he wants your SS#, DOB, Bank accounts etc. I said that was premature. He said he needed the info to do a background check. He said he has completed the background check and all was good. Problem is I gave him a ficticous SS#. He said no cost or fees....then he says I need to pay a $50,000 Surety for the money. I said no, he then says he will pay the fee.....but the fee has to come from me. He then trys to get all my info, SS#, Passport, DL, Bank acct's etc. Dallas Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Commerical Lending Firm: Direct Funding Source llc Dallas, Texas

Aug 17 2016
Rock solid or CSA finance Never reported my credit, sold me unreliable vehicle Mesa Arizona Author: Mesa, Arizona Auto Dealers: Rock solid or CSA finance Mesa, Arizona

Aug 16 2016
Rick's Tire Warehouse Rick's Tire Tire Pros Lease Finance Group LLP of Chicago, Il RIPS PEOPLE OFF DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM!!!!!! Lubbock Texas Author: Lubbock, Texas Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Rick's Tire Warehouse Lubbock, Texas

Aug 15 2016
LEASE FINANCE GROUP LFG LFG is without a doubt the lowest of the low in the allready scummy Merchant Service Industry Chicago Nationwide Author: TITUSVILLE, Florida Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: LEASE FINANCE GROUP Nationwide

Aug 13 2016
USA Cash Loan USA Finance Loan Promised a consolidation loan and attempted to fraud me out of $1700.00 ,that I don't have, out of my checking acct. internet Author: plain city, Ohio Loans: USA Cash Loan Internet

Aug 11 2016
Neopost Neopost/Hasler and Mail Finance Deceptive Lease Practices Milford Connecticut
Author: Edinburgh, Indiana United States Postal Service: Neopost Nationwide

Aug 10 2016
Automax , maximum finance repo, thank god, but then they ask for balance before auctioning vehicle. fort worth Texas Author: Corinth, Texas Auto Dealers: Automax , maximum finance Texas

18, Report #1320914

Aug 05 2016
Mobiloans Unreasonable finance charge added almost 15% to my loan balance over a matter of minutes. Marksville Louisiana Pure Garbage Author: El Cajon, California Loans: Mobiloans Internet

19, Report #1320499

Aug 03 2016
Great American Finance Company GAFCO This company starts calling and emailing at 1 day past the due date. I know better than to talk to them in the past they would not let me off of the phone until I give them a date that I will pay, though I do not know when I can pay. Chicago Illinois I HAVE THE GARNISHMENT HERE IN FRONT OF ME Author: Chicago, Illinois Loan Brokers: Great American Finance Company Chicago, Illinois

20, Report #1320500

Aug 03 2016
Selene Finance CitiMortgage profit by denial of communication Houston Texas Author: Grand Junction, Colorado Mortgage Fraud Investigators: Selene Finance Nationwide

Jul 28 2016
Greystone Finance Group Ryan Harris, Greystone Finance Group, Precise Investment Enterprises, Inc. LOAN MODIFICATION SCAMMERS, DECEPTIVE PRACTICES, STOLE MY MONEY, CON ARTISTS, FRAUDSTERS Beverly HIlls California
Giamatti. Author: La Puente, California Loan Modification: Greystone Finance Group Beverly HIlls, California

22, Report #1319424

Jul 28 2016
Porter Finance Scam, ripoff, liars London Internet Author: Mesa, Arizona Brokerage Companies: Porter Finance Internet

23, Report #1319377

Jul 28 2016
gold star finance employees of the company are coming to my residence every 2-3 days wanting me to make payments Edinburg Texas A Very Simple Solution... Author: Edinburg, Texas Loans: gold star finance Edinburg, Texas

24, Report #1319189

Jul 27 2016
Ally finical Ally bank Charging double finance charges Louisville Nationwide What You're Saying Is... Author: Pittsboro, Mississippi Car Financing: Ally finical Nationwide

Jul 25 2016
Business Finance Store Irvine California
Author: Tempe, Arizona Financial Services: Business Finance Store Irvine, California