CONSECO FINANCE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: conseco finance
There may be more specific results for "conseco finance"
For more specific results for "conseco finance"
Showing 1-25 of 12,053 Found Reports For more specific results for "conseco finance"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 18 2017
WOODFOREST BANK VIOLATE PRIVACY - MANY ERRORS - TREAT YOU LIKE YOU ARE A CRIMINAL TRYING TO ROB THEM Nationwide Incorrect Author: Texas Banks: WOODFOREST BANK Nationwide

Aug 17 2017
Gordon Chevrolet Took Advantage of My Mothers Death Philadelphia Pennsylvania Thank you, Diane Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: Gordon Chevrolet Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Aug 17 2017
Groman McCracken they sold me a car, with a lot of defects, at a price such that when i tried to get it refinanced at a lower rate i was told that i was upside down in the car. i believe they took advangtage of me being an older african american female Longview Texas Upside down in your vehicle loan Author: longivew, Texas Auto Dealers: Groman McCracken Longview, Texas

Aug 15 2017
Tempo LLC Why not lease I financed a livingroom set at a furniture store in Maplewood new jersey. It was for six months but when my last payment was due Tempo kept making deductions from my account. California Internet Doesn't add up Author: EAST ORANGE, New Jersey Financial Services: Tempo LLC Internet

Aug 15 2017
Nation Wide Reservations Promotions mgr. Marissa Brian's. Booking director Ben. Reservations Rebecca. Finance director Cathline. Refused to honor my reservation. Refused to let me pay to extend my reservation. Refused refund. Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Bowling Green, Ohio Boat Cruises: Nation Wide Reservations Fort Lauderdale , Florida

Aug 11 2017
United Acceptance Inc. Refusing to mark paid Smyrna Georgia On your side Author: Arizona Financial Services: United Acceptance Inc. Smyrna, Georgia

7, Report #1391943

Aug 11 2017
Mariner Finance Doulble payment will not return over payment, Palm Harbor Florida Author: New Port Richey, Florida Loans: Mariner Finance Palm Harbor, Florida

Aug 09 2017
Total Card Inc. Yamaha Motor Finance - Yamaha Finanncial Services Preditory and dishonest lending practices Sioux Falls South Dakota Author: Palm City, Florida Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Total Card Inc. Sioux Falls , South Dakota

Aug 09 2017
SeniorLeads TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: SeniorLeads is dedicated to constant improvement so that customers receive improved results through the longevity of their account.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service SeniorLeads pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with SeniorLeads recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Naples, Florida Financial Services: Seniorleads TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. SeniorLeads helps financial professionals who are wasting time and earning too little. SeniorLeads finds Insurance Prospects and Investment Prospects for Financial Advisors by advertising on web sites that affluent 45+ investors & insurance buyers frequent. SeniorLeads is designed around you, the financial professional, to help you grow your business. Internet

Aug 08 2017
Opes Financial Solutions, LLC McKinney Texas
DETAILED REPORT: Opes Financial Solutions & Rake Murray Author: Tempe, Arizona Insurance Agencies: Opes Financial Solutions, LLC McKinney, Texas

Aug 07 2017
Aqua Finance/Connexus My ex husband and I bought our house in Aug of 2012. Shortly thereafter while shopping in home depot we were approached for a wter test at our home. Fast forward 5 years later, I still owe more than $6000 on this piece of equipment. I paid this bill on time for 3 years and they sold my account, I got divorced and finally looked at the paperwork again. Finance charges of 18%+. No way can I afford this for another month. Author: Marietta, Georgia Sales People: Aqua Finance/

Aug 06 2017
Honor Finance I have a contract for 42 payments of 365.00 a month on a high intrest loan. I am done paying off this contract after one more payment. This company is saying i owe over two thousand dollars in late fees , when i asked what late fees last month i made payment and asked the payoff it was more reasonable but the next month all of a sudden all these fees over two thousand for what?? The guy Desmond says its called Simple Intrest which ive never paid late always on time except maybe one or two payments got pushed to end of contract but paid everything in full once workers comp was back reinstated. Other car dealers has contacted me to purchased a vehicle because they said i did very well on the car loan with intrest rate of 27%. I know im done paying on this car. When i call the company they answer the phone stating this is an attempt to collect a debt , i asked why does it say that my account is in good standing only owing a payment or two the lady verified last month but july was a different story. I called this company the lady started screaming at me about a car that was repo 10 years ago by this same company which i didnt think tnat contract had anything to do with the agreement i signed in 11/23/2013 so why did she mention that?? I need someone to help me with these people please help! Evanston, Illinois Author: Zion, Illinois Car Financing: Honor Finance

Aug 02 2017
Mike Barney Nissan Used dishonest and devious sales tactics to sell me a car I couldn't afford after they sold me a broken car initially. Amherst
Facts about this Author: williamsville, New York Auto Dealers: Mike Barney Nissan Nationwide

Aug 02 2017
Presidential Auto Sales and leasing I wanted out of a lease to sell to my friend. I asked the finance person at Presidential Auto Sales for the final numbers to get me out free and clear. He and owners Son lied and gave me false numbers. They also lied to my friend who bought the car and charged her more. I got another bill from Mercedes 1 week after the deal was made. Owner and his son wouldn't accept responsibility and lied on top it of about giving me money for bringing in another buyer. It's all in writing and recorded. Delray Beach Florida More B.S. after report filed Author: Boca Raton, Florida Auto Dealers: Presidential Auto Sales and leasing Delray Beach, Florida

Aug 01 2017
T. Guy Cook and Jim Woodruff of Maryland Private Lending Advance America Property & Finance, LLC. Better Home Loan Mortgage.Jim Woodruff. Private Money Ripoff Artists Owings Mill Maryland Author: Huntingtown, Maryland Mortgage Brokers: T. Guy Cook and Jim Woodruff of Maryland Private Lending Owings Mill, Maryland

Aug 01 2017
ORDONEZ TRANSPORT they want to repo the truck even if iam not behind on any payment just cause i asked them if they finance a repair fontana california Author: fontana, California Unusual Rip-Off: ORDONEZ TRANSPORT California

Jul 29 2017
Carvana.com Misleading..very poor customer service, poor poor finance advocates can not add or process POI Tempe Arizona Author: Little Elm, Texas Auto Dealers: Carvana.com Internet

Jul 25 2017
Ok carz Mid Florida finance Lied about grace period also doesn't honor warranty Saint Petersburg and lakeland Florida Author: st petersburg, Florida Auto Dealers: Ok carz Saint Petersburg, Florida

Jul 22 2017

Jul 22 2017
Tnt financial Fast finance They refuse to update or change my information when I've changed my place of employment I've written emails an call they told me it's against the law to change anything but it's says different in the loan contract Saginaw Michigan Something is missing Author: Mt Pleasant, Michigan Car Financing: Tnt financial Saginaw , Michigan

Jul 20 2017

Jul 20 2017
Finance Express LLC David L Huber Loan Fee Scam California Coto De Caza
What a waste Author: Saltburn-by-theSea, Other Loans: Finance Express LLC Nationwide

Jul 18 2017
cash net usa finance cashnetusafinance.com They basically steal whatever cash you might have promising that they will give it back and then when you no money left they find a reason that they cant provide you a reference number for the transfer.  Nationwide Chicago, IL 60604 CA WA etc..
Author: Newbury, Massachusetts Loans: cash net usa finance Nationwide

Jul 17 2017
San Tan Ford Internet Used Car Sales Rip-Off Gilbert Arizona Scams in the Auto industry will never go away Author: Casas Adobes, Arizona Motor Vehicle: San Tan Ford Gilbert, Arizona

Jul 17 2017
Fair Saves - FairSavesOnline - USPost-Service.com Fake Orders - Fake Delivery Site Internet update to Fair Saves - FairSavesOnline Scam Author: Vermilion, Ohio Appliances: Fair Saves Internet