Your Search | conseco finance green tree

Oct 08 2015
TBA SHOP I ordered a Green Bay flag. paid for shipping and have never recieved. tried to contact but no response. Nationwide Author: Rimforest , California Sports Teams & Clubs: TBA SHOP Nationwide

Oct 08 2015
Barclays Bank (Jordan Sears) Fraud,Liar, Finance, says he can get you financed through connection of bank Anaheim California
Author: SAN DIEGO, California Credit & Debt Services: Barclays Bank Jordan Sears Internet

Oct 07 2015
LIVEPCEXPERT IN Technologies They froze my internet with blue screen and microsoft Inc. Tech support phone. I called. They showed virus. I paid. Internet Author: green island, New York Computer Service & Repair: LIVEPCEXPERT Internet

Oct 06 2015
CLEARVIEW SETTLEMENT parent online Loan multi finance Collection Company who owes and operates about more than 375 online loan websites all over the USA. Internet Author: Gwinn, Michigan Cash Services: CLEARVIEW SETTLEMENT Internet

Oct 06 2015
Lease Finance Group Asset Manager Extremely Rude Over the phone Chicago, Illinois Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Lease Finance Group Chicago,, Illinois

Oct 05 2015
Noble finance I got a 200 dollar loan I made several payments then I went in one day to pay them they refused the payment now they have issued a judgment against me for over 600 dollars. Tooele Utah Author: Tooele, Utah Loan Brokers: Noble finance Tooele, Utah

Oct 04 2015
Dyna Garcinia cambogia: green coffee, VENUS Well to put it plainly, this company is a fraud! They completely have roped me off to the tune of $261.21!!! They start by charging you the introductory fee, $4.95 &$4.97, it supposidly was a 30 free trial...wait for it...that was on 9/8, then on 9/21 they hiy my account in 3 separate Transactions, the final one being CLKBANK...915 w. Jefferson St. it is already on here by others. Internet Author: Hendersonville, Tennessee Supplemental Health Programs: Dyna Internet

Oct 04 2015
Peggy's Auto Sales Jerry Poole {Owner}David BurkeHugh Hollow{Car Sales Man}Andy (New Finance Manager) Peggy's Auto sales had me and my daughter arrested for a car they sold us in March 2015. The car was never financed although the car sales Hugh hollow told us not to worry about the car and that it was financed. They gave us the keys and then turned around said we stole the car in May 2015. Hendersonville Tennessee Author: Nashviile, Tennessee Auto Dealers: Peggy's Auto Sales Hendersonville,

Oct 04 2015
Peachy Green Clean Cooperative Economic justice coalition worst cleaning company I have worked for Athens Georgia Author: Athens, Georgia Cleaning Services: Peachy Green Clean Cooperative Athens, Georgia

Oct 02 2015
coconut petals day spa massage Groupon Jacksonville Florida Author: green cove springs, Florida Health Spas: coconut petals day spa Florida

Oct 02 2015
NPC-National Processing Company Retriever Leasing Division Lease Finance Group Retriever Merchant Solutions HELP!! NPC 4 YEAR LEASE SCAM! PAYING $55.46 A MONTH FOR 200.00 C/C MACHINE! Tinley Park Illinois Author: Buffalo, Minnesota Sales People: NPC-National Processing Company Tinley Park, Illinois

Oct 01 2015
Green Student Green Student Loan Consolidation 800-406-6624 Brittany Valentine Took ~$500 to arrange discharge of my student loans after I became ill (end-stage renal failure). However, three years later Federal Loan is coming after me for payment. Nationwide Author: Fort Myers, Florida Loan Modification: Green Student Nationwide

Oct 01 2015
Green & Greenberg Lethargic, apathetic, scammers, Liars, no shows etc. Providence Rhode Island Author: Farmington, Connecticut Questionable Activities: Green & Greenberg Providence, Rhode Island

Oct 01 2015
ROMMEL J MIJARES World Royal Foundation, Green Power Energy Rommel promised to pay me the money I lent him to pay for the issuing of an SBLC and never followed up San Fransisco California Author: San Marcos, California Financial Services: ROMMEL J MIJARES San Fransisco, California

Sep 30 2015
Karl Berg The tree man Mr. Berg was hired to remove five 60 foot trees from my property. He received a check for $5,000.00 dollars and requested another $7,000.00 to assist him in getting his equipment in working condition so that he could begin work on my job. After four months of one excuse after another, Mr. Berg was given a dead line where he would have to begin work or give me a refund. Mr. Berg never showed up for work and after repeated requests, demands, letters, phone calls and visits to his home, Mr Berg refused to begin work and he refuses to give me a refund. Criminal charges have been presented to him and a court date is 5 October 2015. Blackwood New Jersey Author: Laurel Springs, , New Jersey Landscaping: Karl Berg Blackwood, New Jersey

Sep 30 2015
HCCredit The Help Card I received a credit card when buying a bed at Select Comfort to help finance it.Springdale Arkansas Author: Kankakee, Illinois Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: HCCredit Nationwide

Sep 30 2015
Lease Finance Group LFG Another Rip Off Chicago Illinois Author: Saugatuck, Michigan Credit Card Processing Companies: Lease Finance Group Chicago, Illinois

Sep 29 2015
Anonymous Sales/Global Green Dispensary Colbert StonermanThere may be other names this company is using also. Wired money. Never send products. Steal your money and won't respond to emails/phone calls Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Drugstores: Anonymous Sales/Global Green Dispensary Nationwide

Sep 29 2015
DUVERA Easy Pay finance SCAM! Nationwide Typical and right on schedule Author: las vegas, Nevada Financial Services: DUVERA Nationwide

Sep 28 2015
Metro-Green Landscapes Owner - Jeff Payne I'll need payment first so I can purchase supplies, but then you won't see me again! Dallas Texas, California Author: Dallas, Texas Landscaping: Metro-Green Landscapes Dallas, Texas

Sep 27 2015
Med Loan Finance, Axford Enterprises Inc Deceptive Overland Park Kansas Author: Carrollton, Texas Loan Brokers: Med Loan Finance Internet

Sep 27 2015
USAFIS Make you believe they do act on behalf of US Government as ask you money for Green card. New York Internet
Author: Bologna, Other Advertising / Deceptive: USAFIS Internet

Sep 26 2015
Honda of Tarrytown, NY Honda AutomotiveHonda Finance They overcharged me for a lease. And made the payoff value 10,000 more than the retail price of buying the car Tarrytown New York Really?? Author: Somers, New York Auto Dealers: Honda of Tarrytown, NY Tarrytown, New York

Sep 25 2015
Verve Continental Finance Mastercard is a SCAMMER~If you pay early, they nail you for it by lying. What a joke.... I had gone through a divorce, filed a Chapter 13 bankruptcy and made every payment on time for nearly 4 years. When my bankruptcy was paid off, i opened an account for a Verve card for $500 credit limit.  Tampa Nationwide Author: Boring, Oregon Credit Card Processing Companies: Verve Continental Finance Nationwide

Sep 24 2015
Mitchell C. Green Mitch Green, Esq. Liar,Liar,Liar Long Beach,California Atty Author: Orange, California Adoption Agencies: Attorneys & Legal Services: Mitchell C. Green