CONSECO FINANCE GREEN TREE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: conseco finance green tree
There may be more specific results for "conseco finance green tree"
For more specific results for "conseco finance green tree"
Showing 1-25 of 12,466 Found Reports For more specific results for "conseco finance green tree"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 28 2017
organic carpet cleaning green carpet cleaningsteam carpet cleaning Bought thru Living Social deal for $50 for 3 rooms incl scotch guard. Guy called to confirm he was on way. Pulled up in a beat up old van, I asked if his equipment was in the van, he said yes. I showed him up and the two small rooms basically just the traffic area that needed tobe cleaned, he went down, came back and tried to charge me an additional 100$! for stains and deodorizer. What a scam, total bait and switch. This company is a rip off! They post a deal then over charge you when they come thinking you won't decline. I did and told him they were a scam and to leave. san diego, ca Internet Author: sd, California Cleaning Services: organic carpet cleaning Internet

Jun 28 2017
Graceland Portable Buildings Gold Capital Financep o box 7866Paducah, KY 42002877-281-3656 36 mo finance saying no int-price almost doubles-pd it off and they say 8 weeks to get my pd contract back Nationwide Author: kingman, Arizona Loans: Graceland Portable Buildings Nationwide

Jun 28 2017
Lucky 7 Customs This company completely ripped me off, and basically told me to deal with the finance company. Fort Worth Texas
Author: Beaufort, South Carolina Audio & Electronics Shops: Lucky 7 Customs Fort Worth, Texas

Jun 26 2017
Dent Wizards Frank Costello Approach me about fixing a dent in my car, unfortunately I fell for it. Used one of those suction cups then shmeard green goop over the dent. Katy Texas Author: Katy, Texas Body Work & Repair: Dent Wizards Katy, Texas

Jun 26 2017
Amarillo National Bank I sold a Car to a bad person who finance it thru Amarillo National Bank he did not pay for the car so they sued me for $22050.64 Texas Over You Head Author: Amarillo, Texas Auto Dealers: Amarillo National Bank Texas

Jun 26 2017
Cashnetusa finance I was sent a email for fail funding notice and was told I needed to pay a 100 dollars Internet Author: Simmesport, Louisiana Internet Fraud: Cashnetusa finance Internet

Jun 25 2017
Westlake auto finance June 5 I traded in the vehicle I had financed with Westlake BEFORE my pmt was due. Toyota dealership contacted them ( I was sitting right there) and Westlake gave them a 10 day payoff amt. One week later, Westlake called me telling me my pmt was late. I told them I traded in the vehicle and no longer had it. He was rude, telling me I owed the pmt regardless. I told him, no I didn't! I took my paperwork to the Toyota dealership, he said they'd already sent Westlake a car. TODAY. I GET A LETTER demanding 2 months pmt. the one from June, AND the one for JULY. It isn't July yet!! PLUS the pay off amt is the same amt they told Toyota on June 5th! Trying to rip me off for an additional $450.00,, if you deal with Westlake financial, you'd better do a search and see all the bad things they do to people. They prey on people with bad credit desperate to get a vehicle. You've been warned. I'm getting a Atty! Los Angeles California A few things.. Author: Winter Haven, Florida Financial Services: Westlake auto finance Nationwide

Jun 25 2017
Innovate auto finance Innovate loan servicing Cheated me out of my over payment on loan payoff Fort Worth Texas Wrong...Dead Wrong Author: Eufaula, Oklahoma Loans: Innovate auto finance Fort Worth, Texas

Jun 25 2017
Aqua Finance Inc. FBO Connexus Credit Aqua Finance, Inc.Connexus Credit Union Sold and installed Water filtration system for house Internet Author: Pensacola, Florida Accounting: Aqua Finance Inc. FBO Connexus Credit Internet

Jun 25 2017
Bob's Furniture Acceptance Now Misleading finance practices Chicago Nationwide Customer Service Author: Chicago, Illinois Credit & Debt Services: Bob's Furniture Nationwide

Jun 24 2017
KIA of downtown LA Inquiring for a car leased came out owning a car without auto finance until a week later try to return car 3 days later couldn't do it and the car was for a neighbor and now it's under my name but I don't have a driver's license and the car it's my neighbors and she is paying it a high quote Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Auto Dealers: KIA of downtown LA Los Angeles , California

Jun 24 2017
Groundfloor Finance Tried to Not Pay a Promised Bonus for an IRA Investment. Originally said NO! Atlanta Georgia
MISREPRENTATION ONCE AGAIN BY GROUNDFLOOR FINANCE Author: Louisa, Virginia Investment Brokers: Groundfloor Finance Atlanta, Georgia

Jun 23 2017
Pawtuckett On the Green (Doug Burnett and Steve Hiughes) Will not honor bylaws of the HOA covenant Charlotte North Carolina
The h*oƅ prsudent't name is Stephen Alsop Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Environmental Violators: Pawtuckett On the Green Charlotte, North Carolina

Jun 22 2017
United Solar Leads Caliber Green Chris Reynolds Christoper Jennings Chris Williams Synergy Solar Leads Solar Leads & Solar Appointments Scam Internet Author: Brentwood, California Advertising Agencies: United Solar Leads Internet

Jun 22 2017
Richard Freeman - Global Trade 4 Finance Swift Fraud / Deception / Untruthfulness Germany Internet Author: Georgia Financial Services: Richard Freeman - Global Trade 4 Finance Internet

Jun 21 2017
First credit finance When speaking to Martin A. He was very rude , started screaming into the phone , threatening to close my account because I had to do it his ways to be exact what he said . That he makes the rules , not me. I asked to speak to his manager, so I could make the payment with his manager not him. His tone of voice was horrible . I asked about four times to put his manager on the phone he said No!No!No! Are you going to make the 500 today if not I'll close your account,right now . Van nuys , California Nationwide Author: California Financial Services: First credit finance Nationwide

Jun 21 2017
JD Byrider Cassat Ave Jacksonville, FL Mike-(Finance Manager)Roland-(Finance Manager)Tom-(Regional Manager) Unauthorized charges to my debit card that over drafted my bank account and they will not refund the money back. Jacksonville Florida
Author: Jacksonville, Florida Auto Dealers: JD Byrider Cassat Ave Jacksonville, FL Jacksonville, Florida

Jun 21 2017
Apple Movers Alpha Movers, Moving America,Alpha Ltd Liability, poss Sky Van Lines Broke every piece of mirrored and lucite furniture Lost parts to Hooker $5000 bed, lost 8 foot silk banana tree Canoga Park California Author: Lawton , Oklahoma Moving Companies: Apple Movers Canoga Park, California

Jun 20 2017
American finance american Finance Lenders from 2082 Business Center Dr, Ste 175Irvine, CA 92612 SCam.. Bait and switch. REally a debt reduction company. will mess up your credit score irvine California Author: new york, Massachusetts Credit Card Fraud: American finance irvine, California

Jun 20 2017
CBC CREDIT SERVICES TRS LIMITED LLC Got a piece of mail that look like a check I opened it and noticed it was CCB Credit Services saying that I owe $139.97 so I called the number listed and they said it was for coffee green Max supplement pills that I paid $6.95 for shipping and this hundred $39 is for some kind of thing I supposedly signed up for to receive more pills this happened supposedly July 3rd 2013 and I have never even heard of these green coffee Max supplement pills in my life nor have I bought them Springfield, IL Illinois
Author: Joshua tree, California Credit & Debt Services: CBC CREDIT SERVICES Springfield, IL, Illinois

Jun 20 2017
Paramus Jaguar Finance Manager Marco told me to purchase the extended warranty for tires and rims. He stated that the tires are $800.00 each and the rims are $2,000. each to be replaced. Complete lie. Paramus New Jersey Author: Old Tappan, New Jersey Auto Dealers: Paramus Jaguar Paramus, New Jersey

Jun 20 2017
Continental Finance Verve did not handle dispute charges that i had inquired about or annual fee charges Buffalo Nationwide Author: Belhaven, North Carolina Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Continental Finance Nationwide

Jun 19 2017
Moveweels.com BWT Do not even thinking about click the link Green cove spring Florida Author: North edwards, California Auto Shipping Companies: Moveweels.com Green cove spring, Florida

Jun 18 2017
Milken finance Mullen financial group $6900 loan... year and half later I owe $6300 WESTMINSTRER California
MULLEN FINANCE NOT MULKEN Author: Covina, California Loans: Milken finance WESTMINSTRER, California

Jun 18 2017
Chris Dewall/Red Wing Ammo Co. Red Wing Ammunition Co. This puke when I was going to buy a truck and trailer went behind my back and bought it. I made the mistake of telling him of the sellers and how they'd finance. His answer when confronted. You snooze you lose. POS. However he snoozed longer. Instead of working he sat on his lazy a*s and didn't make payments. I got to help the seller of a peterbilt reposess his equipment. Red Wing Minnesota Author: newport, Minnesota Trucking Companies: Chris Dewall/Red Wing Ammo Co. Red Wing, Minnesota