Your Search | conseco finance green tree

Sep 25 2015
Verve Continental Finance Mastercard is a SCAMMER~If you pay early, they nail you for it by lying. What a joke.... I had gone through a divorce, filed a Chapter 13 bankruptcy and made every payment on time for nearly 4 years. When my bankruptcy was paid off, i opened an account for a Verve card for $500 credit limit.  Tampa Nationwide Author: Boring, Oregon Credit Card Processing Companies: Verve Continental Finance Nationwide

Sep 24 2015
Mitchell C. Green Mitch Green, Esq. Liar,Liar,Liar Long Beach,California Atty Author: Orange, California Adoption Agencies: Attorneys & Legal Services: Mitchell C. Green

Sep 24 2015
Net Loan USA Green dot prepaid visa/MasterCard, western union, money gram, activation codes, insurance, collateral Chicago Illinois Author: Boynton Beach, Florida Loans: Net Loan USA Chicago, Illinois

Sep 24 2015
ES Equipment Finance & North Mill Equipment Finance Predatory Lenders Norwalk Connecticut Author: DALLAS, Texas Car Financing: es equipment finance Norwalk, Connecticut

Sep 24 2015
UNIVERSAL DEBT CLEARING INC Judicial Circuit of United States of America Area of Practice: Civil Right, Banking and Finance, Debtor-Creditor Rights, MultiLoanSource, CHRISTOPHER WILSON Threatened to legally prosecute me in the court house within couple of days. Internet
Author: LAS VEGAS, Nevada Questionable Activities: UNIVERSAL DEBT CLEARING INC Internet

Sep 24 2015
Black Diamond Capital Partners BDCAP, BNP Ovesco RIP OFF SCAM DUE DILIGENCE FEES PROJECT FINANCE JEFFERY HOWARD JOSEPH DE TOLEDO BRUCE ROSENBERG Toronto Hilton Head South Carolina Ontario Author: Toronto, Ontario Investment Brokers: Black Diamond Capital Partners Toronto, Ontario

Sep 23 2015
eGumball, Inc. REVIEW: eGumball, Inc. clients feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with eGumball. eGumball is dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success.Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. eGumball, Inc. pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with eGumball, Inc., recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Let's Ban togehter and file a law suit. Advanced Tree from Utah will be handling all phone calls. Author: Ivine , Utah Advertising / Deceptive: Egumball Irvine, Select State/Province

Sep 22 2015
Big Dana genetix Big dans green thumb, big dan, dans greenthumb I payed for suvinier packs up front and did not recieve anything. Big fan states he sent 3 times yet has no proof he sent anything even after I asked for a tracking or recieve proving his case. He then blocked me. Providence road island Internet Author: Newport beach, California Liars: Big Dana genetix Internet

Sep 21 2015
All green carpet cleaning Rude, disrespectful, cursed, unprofessional, liars, scammers, wet and go, San Pedro California Internet Author: San Pedro , California Advertising / Deceptive: All green carpet cleaning Internet

Sep 21 2015
Green and Kahn P.L. Donald Jeffrey Kahn, Esq. I FEEL THAT DONALD JEFFREY KAHN, ESQ. DECEIVED ME Miami Beach Florida
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON MY REVIEW Author: Miami Beach, Florida Attorneys & Legal Services: Green and Kahn P.L. Miami Beach, Florida

Sep 21 2015
Trust Motors, LLC RUNS SCAMS ON CONSUMERS AND LIES TO FINANCE COMPANIES TO GET FINANCING Jacksonville Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Auto Dealers: Trust Motors, LLC Jacksonville, Florida

Sep 20 2015
AA Auto Protection REVIEW: AA Auto Protection one of nation’s largest providers of extended auto warranties backed by AM Best “A” rated insurance companies.*UPDATE: AA Auto Protection pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program benefiting consumers by increasing confidence when doing business with a member business. AA Auto Protection recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Green Valley, Arizona Auto Repair Service: AA AUTO PROTECTION West Deptford, New Jersey

Sep 19 2015
JD Byrider CNAC Reginal Manager Whitney Green Refused to take my car payment that was only 12 hours late Joliet Illinois Author: Crete, Illinois Auto Dealers: JD Byrider Joliet, Illinois

Sep 18 2015
Steven Jeovanni and Donna Wasko Ann and Co. Unity finance Groups Fake loan company. Operators are involved in advance fee loan scams Philadelphia Pennsylvania is where Donna Wasko is Internet Hadjab Ameziane AKA Steven Jeovanni with Donna Wasko Author: Arlington, Texas Loan Brokers: Steven Jeovanni and Donna Wasko Internet

Sep 17 2015
Natural Wonder Pets Never buy with Natural-Wonder-Pets if you love your dog. Green Valley Arizona Author: Greenbrier, Tennessee Animal Abuse: Natural Wonder Pets Green Valley, Arizona

Sep 17 2015
Elite Business Finance, LLC Request first and last months payments prior to funding. Weeks after my check cleared, daily they promise funding. They have wasted our time and money. This is a scam. They may fund some loans and I have worked with other lenders who have worked in this same way but they did fund. This company is a scam. Salt Lake City, Utah Author: Texas, Texas Financial Services: Elite Business Finance, LLC Salt Lake City,, Utah

Sep 17 2015
R&B Finance - Dallas, Tx SCAM ARTISTS & THIEVES!!! Dallas Texas Who lied? Author: Whitesboro, Texas Car Financing: R&B Finance - Dallas, Tx Dallas, Texas

Sep 17 2015
Blue Green Resorts Ascent Resorts, Cibola Vista Resorts Cheating owners, The take the best weeks and put them into hotel inventory and won't let owners use them. Peoria Nationwide
Author: Buckeye, Arizona Timeshare Rentals: Blue Green Resorts Nationwide

Sep 17 2015
Magnum Finance-- instant car credit Total Sham Cadillac -Acme , Michigan Funny Author: Reed City, Michigan Car Financing: Magnum Finance-- instant car credit

Sep 16 2015
metabo green MetaboGreenaccounting@taz Salt Lake City UTAH
Author: St. Paul, Minnesota Weightloss Programs: metabo green Internet

Sep 13 2015
toyota of tampa bay I purchased a new 2015 vehicle and after almost a week I was contacted that there was an error in the paper work/financing. I returned to the dealer and had to re-sign the finance paper work, I specifically asked several times if the deal was still as originally agreed previously and was told yes. After signing I then find out the original deal that was agreed on had been changed and EVERYONE involved had LIED!!! tampa Florida Author: lakeland, Florida Auto Dealers: toyota of tampa bay tampa, Florida

Sep 13 2015
Advanceddiet ABS*ROYALGARCINIA I was sent a link on Facebook for a trial free advancedit,before I completed the process I changed my mind. I tried to cancel, but it would not let me. When I received my credit card statement there were charges for green tea and royal GARCINIA,; one for 89. 00 and the GARCINIA for 92.52. I called and they said they would correct it and cancel the order after repeatedly trying to get me to keep the order.i said I didn't want the product and wanted to be taken off any auto ship. I called the bank and gave them the cancelation number for the one produc, but every I was still charged$92.53for a product I don't want or need Internet Author: Oak Park, Illinois Supplemental Health Programs: Advanceddiet Internet

Sep 13 2015
Forestree ,Filip Pazkowski aka Symetree Did not finish the job, left wood and tree stump, damaged my property, took advantage of my son, has failed to answer a single phone call. Greater Denver area Colorado Author: Arvada, Colorado Landscape Companies: Forestree Colorado

Sep 13 2015
Medisico Clinics Ltd Medisico Plc Medisico's Directors invited us to view a demonstration of some of their treatments at one of their partner clinics and without warning, produced a set of contracts, including a lease hire Agreement with a third party finance company and asked me to sign it there and then. They claimed that if I delayed signing, the introductory two-month payment-free incentive they had offered me would lapse, as their Sales Director was going away on holiday. Foolishly, I signed the documents and when they failed to deliver on their promises, I wanted to pull out of the contracts. It was then they informed me that the contracts were binding and could not be revoked under any circumstances. West Bridgford Nottingham, United Kingdom New Business Started - - STAY AWAY Author: Gravesend , Health Spas: Medisico Clinics Ltd Internet

Sep 13 2015
Green Rhino Builders, LLC Green Rhino RoofingGreen Rhino Roofing & Restoration DANGER! These predators walk among us: GREEN RHINO BUILDERS,LLC I was their PREY! Tempe Arizona Author: Chandler, Arizona Builders & Contractors: Green Rhino Builders, LLC Tempe, Arizona