CONSECO FINANCE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: conseco finance
There may be more specific results for "conseco finance"
For more specific results for "conseco finance"
Showing 26-50 of 12,050 Found Reports For more specific results for "conseco finance"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 12 2017
Cam Commerce Ripoff Report vs: Ann GAO, Finance and Scott Cooper, Salesman Scam artist and sweet talker sold us a wrong POS which was not interfaced with McKesson computer Fountain Valley California Author: Thornton, Colorado Computer Manufactures: Cam Commerce Fountain Valley, California

Jul 11 2017
C&F Finance Company Crooks, rip off , scum bags need to be out of business Richmond, Virginia Author: Harrisonburg, Virginia Car Financing: C&F Finance Company

Jul 07 2017
Consumer Real Estate Finance Company Crefco Tomorrow Never Comes, Closing will never happen, lender never in office, no one to speak with Internet Forgot to add... Author: Biloxi, Mississippi Mortgage Brokers: Consumer Real Estate Finance Company Internet

Jul 06 2017
Security Finance Not reporting to the Credit Burrow to when loans are played off. It's been over a year since they have reported any thing. Credit scores are going down because of this. South Carolina Author: Lauderdale, Mississippi Loans: Security Finance Nationwide

Jul 06 2017
Mariner Finance Black flag!!!!! York Nationwide PA Author: Elizabethtown, Pennsylvania Loans: Mariner Finance Nationwide

Jul 06 2017
Automatic Auto Finance/Jorja Trading Inc. AAF SCAMMERS/CON-ARTISTS/THE WORST OF THE WORST!!!! Springdale Arkansas Author: Paris, Arkansas Auto Dealers: Automatic Auto Finance/Jorja Trading Inc. Springdale , Arkansas

Jul 05 2017
Westlake Financial services Being screwed over Los Angeles California
Obviously Not... Author: Roswell, New Mexico Car Financing: Westlake Financial services Los Angeles, California

Jul 05 2017
VISIONPRO FINANCE LTD FREDERICK JOHN DEACON STOLEN FUNDS; STOLEN MONEY Chelmsford, CM2 OLD. Nationwide
Author: Huntersville, North Carolina Financial Services: VISIONPRO FINANCE LTD Nationwide

Jul 04 2017
United Finance Co United Finance Co of Eugene, United Finance Co of Roseburg, United Finance Co of Grants Pass, United Finance Co of Salem, United Finance of Portland These scum bags will hide in the shadows for up to a decade, then attempt to steal more than your loan amount Eugene Oregon Mr Jimmy Quality Control Author: Eugene, Oregon Loans: United Finance Co Eugene, Oregon

Jul 01 2017
Lease Finance Group LLC I was told they would pay my other contract off made me sign the contract could not leave the contract with me. After signing the contract they would not buy out the other contract which ended up being Lease finance under another name. Middletown New York Author: Cairo, Georgia Credit Card Processing Companies: Lease Finance Group LLC Middletown, New York

Jun 30 2017
Arrow Truck Sales Dallas, TX Justin, manager. Janae Finance Manager, Ruben Meza salesperson. Misleading warranty coverage Dallas Tx
Author: Garland, Texas Truck Dealer Repair: Arrow Truck Sales Texas

Jun 30 2017
nissan acceptance motor company Nissan finance company Nissan Will Ruin Your Credit For 1 Late Payment! Irving texas What's an escalaid? Author: Acworth, Georgia Car Financing: nissan acceptance motor company Nationwide

38, Report #1381987

Jun 28 2017
North Star Finance North Star Financial mortgage loan modification scam Beverly Hills California Author: cincinnati, Ohio Internet Fraud: North Star Finance Beverly Hills, California

Jun 28 2017
Blue World Pools Review: Blue World Pools customers can feel safe confident & secure when doing business with Blue World Pools, commitment to total customer satisfaction, receives a positive report in customer support and product quality assurance. Carson City, Nevada *UPDATE.. Blue World Pools demonstrate their commitment to total customer satisfaction through the Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Program, the program that benefits the consumer & assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence. Blue World Pools considered to be industry experts at turn-key above ground swimming pool sales, finance, installation and service. Author: Anniston, Alabama Pool Services: Global Sun Pools - Blue World Pools | Ripoff Report Verified Safe. Blue World Pools customers can feel safe confident & secure when doing business with Blue World Pools, commitment to total customer satisfaction, receives a positive report in customer support and product quality assurance. Carson City, Nevada

Jun 28 2017
Blue World Pools REVIEW: Blue World Pools commitment to 100% customer satisfaction, receives a positive report in customer support and product quality assurance. Feel safe confident & secure when doing business with Blue World Pools. Carson City, Nevada *UPDATE.. Blue World Pools demonstrate their commitment to total customer satisfaction through the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program, the program that benefits the consumer & assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence. Blue World Pools considered to be industry experts at turn-key above ground swimming pool sales, finance, installation and service. I am finghting Author: ETOWAH, Tennessee Pools & Saunas: Blue World Pools | Ripoff Report Verified Safe. Blue World Pools customers can feel safe confident & secure when doing business with Blue World Pools, commitment to total customer satisfaction, receives a positive report in customer support and product quality assurance. CARSON CITY, Nevada

41, Report #1381931

Jun 28 2017
citibank incessant finance charges after paying cc in full Internet Author: whoville, Texas Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: citibank Internet

Jun 28 2017
Ocwen federal bank Ocwen federal bank to my land after I used,my own money for down payment so that if I couldn't keep my house I would have my land to put something cheaper on it. But I guess they wAnted money for there pocket Orlando fl Nationwide If you finance the property, both the land and the house is mortgaged Author: Williamsport, Indiana Banks: Ocwen federal bank Nationwide

Jun 28 2017
Graceland Portable Buildings Gold Capital Financep o box 7866Paducah, KY 42002877-281-3656 36 mo finance saying no int-price almost doubles-pd it off and they say 8 weeks to get my pd contract back Nationwide Author: kingman, Arizona Loans: Graceland Portable Buildings Nationwide

Jun 28 2017
Lucky 7 Customs This company completely ripped me off, and basically told me to deal with the finance company. Fort Worth Texas
Author: Beaufort, South Carolina Audio & Electronics Shops: Lucky 7 Customs Fort Worth, Texas

Jun 26 2017
Amarillo National Bank I sold a Car to a bad person who finance it thru Amarillo National Bank he did not pay for the car so they sued me for $22050.64 Texas Over You Head Author: Amarillo, Texas Auto Dealers: Amarillo National Bank Texas

Jun 26 2017
Cashnetusa finance I was sent a email for fail funding notice and was told I needed to pay a 100 dollars Internet Author: Simmesport, Louisiana Internet Fraud: Cashnetusa finance Internet

Jun 25 2017
Westlake auto finance June 5 I traded in the vehicle I had financed with Westlake BEFORE my pmt was due. Toyota dealership contacted them ( I was sitting right there) and Westlake gave them a 10 day payoff amt. One week later, Westlake called me telling me my pmt was late. I told them I traded in the vehicle and no longer had it. He was rude, telling me I owed the pmt regardless. I told him, no I didn't! I took my paperwork to the Toyota dealership, he said they'd already sent Westlake a car. TODAY. I GET A LETTER demanding 2 months pmt. the one from June, AND the one for JULY. It isn't July yet!! PLUS the pay off amt is the same amt they told Toyota on June 5th! Trying to rip me off for an additional $450.00,, if you deal with Westlake financial, you'd better do a search and see all the bad things they do to people. They prey on people with bad credit desperate to get a vehicle. You've been warned. I'm getting a Atty! Los Angeles California A few things.. Author: Winter Haven, Florida Financial Services: Westlake auto finance Nationwide

Jun 25 2017
Innovate auto finance Innovate loan servicing Cheated me out of my over payment on loan payoff Fort Worth Texas Wrong...Dead Wrong Author: Eufaula, Oklahoma Loans: Innovate auto finance Fort Worth, Texas

Jun 25 2017
Aqua Finance Inc. FBO Connexus Credit Aqua Finance, Inc.Connexus Credit Union Sold and installed Water filtration system for house Internet Author: Pensacola, Florida Accounting: Aqua Finance Inc. FBO Connexus Credit Internet

Jun 25 2017
Bob's Furniture Acceptance Now Misleading finance practices Chicago Nationwide Customer Service Author: Chicago, Illinois Credit & Debt Services: Bob's Furniture Nationwide