CONSUMER AWARD ADVISORY SERVICE AKA C.A.A.S Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: consumer award advisory service aka c.a.a.s
There may be more specific results for "consumer award advisory service aka c.a.a.s"
For more specific results for "consumer award advisory service aka c.a.a.s"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 28 2017
Flash Advance Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Flash Advance dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Flash Advance takes holistic approach to building brand from ground up.*UPDATE: Flash Advance pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Flash Advance recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
I have proof that they poached my client! Author: miami, Florida Brokerage Companies: Flash Advance TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Flash Advance is a leading provider of merchant cash advances to businesses around the country. Flash Advance is BBB accredited business with an A+ rating, committed to helping you meet the needs that advance your business into the future. Flash Advance has a 95% approval rating, fast approval process and no hidden charges, we are ready to get you your merchant cash advance today! Bingham Farms , Michigan

Jun 27 2017
Fidelity National Home Warranty unacceptable service Nationwide Author: Los Angeles, California Warranty Companies: Fidelity National Home Warranty Nationwide

Jun 27 2017
Vlamorous aka Aristocraticskin aka Belleyouthrefresh I received free trial size samples 2 quantity .Nothing was mentioned of time limit or product would be sent again. I get my bank statement I've been charged on may 23,17 for97.83 from aritstocraticskin and105.79 from bellyyouthrefresh. Received more products on June 20th and being charged another 97.83. I don't want these products and every number I call is a recording leading you to order more. How do I get this stopped and my money returned. Please help. Product sent from Beauty impressions Englewood Co Author: Fort Madison, Iowa Skin Care: B

Jun 27 2017
South West Hot Springs Bristol Hot Spring LtdHot Springs South West and Wales purchased used hot tub Nov 2015, hot tub delivered Jan 2016. 1 yr warranty and service. hot tub lasted for just under 1 year.  Congressbury, Bristol Devon and Somerset Author: Devon, Dist of Columbia Appliances: South West Hot Springs Nationwide

Jun 27 2017
Camping World - Winter Garden FL Poor Quality work! Paid for service - work was incomplete! Horrible customer service Winter Garden Florida
Author: Clermont, Florida RV Repair Centers: Camping World - Winter Garden FL Winter Garden, Florida

Jun 27 2017
Dermagraffix LLC sarasota I had a nightmare experience with Liz and Gilda from Dermagraffix. Instead of delicate lip liner I got a thick ragged tatto outside of my lips. When I voiced my concerns they were incredibly rude. When I asked for my money back they went ballistic. I am taking them to court. I will update this review as the case will progress. Sarasota FL
Author: SARASOTA, Florida Consumer Services: Dermagraffix Florida

Jun 27 2017
Robert Blackman ProfitLeads.com Extremely poor customer service. Can't be trusted. Norman Oklahoma Author: Austin, Texas On-Line Business: Robert Blackman Internet

Jun 27 2017
pacific air don't pay their vendor roseville California Author: San Antonio, Texas Consumer Services: pacific air roseville, California

Jun 27 2017
Advanced Laser Body Care Anggie and Eva co-owners Advanced Laser Body Care is a HUGE scam. They advertise on groupon to get you in, and then try to sell you products or services for a reduced price. Once they get your money, their products are not good. I purchased botox and was told that I would get a discount if I purchased a bank of botox at a discount price. This way I could come back on a regular basis and receive the botox at a reduced price. At the time this sounded good. Once they had my money, the so called botox they used was no good. I did not get any results. I kept going back for more, and they kept telling me that it was a bad batch. I kept going back with no results. I asked for my money back and they told me that do not give refunds.This consumer scam needs to stop! Naperville Illinois Author: Arlington Heights, Illinois Personal Services: Advanced Laser Body Care Anggie and Eva co-owners Naperville, Illinois

Jun 27 2017
Wireless Advocates AKA Costco Wholesale AKA Wireless Advocates at Costco Wholesale Purchased 2 Iphones on Buy One Get One offer, ended up being charged fully for both phones. Seattle Washington Author: Westbury, New York Cellular Phone Companies: Wireless Advocates Seattle, Washington

Jun 27 2017
Great American Readers refuses to cancel subscription Horrible customer service; rude people; demand full payment before cancelling subscriptions Bloomington Minnesota
Author: WHITNEY, Texas Telemarketers: Great American Readers Bloomington, Minnesota

Jun 27 2017
We Care For You moving/storage Nationwide Logistics ffrankie055@gmail.com Vandalistic Moving/Storage Service, they destroy your family heirlooms and delete negative reviews on their FaceBook. 6 wks to deliver damaged belongings without paperwork for accountability! These people are CROOKS and lied to me about where or when the items would be delivered.$5,000 leather sofa ripped up! Antique desk broken in two! No Words!! Fort Lauderdale Internet
Author: Frisco, Texas Moving Companies: We Care For You moving/storage Internet

Jun 27 2017
change us a postal address.com Address Change Service, 855-321-4364 Postal Address Change Scam Nationwide Nationwide Author: Cool, California United States Postal Service: change us a postal address.com Nationwide

Jun 27 2017
Blue Water International Blue Water Soaps & cleaning products are free for life, but forget to mention there is a $75.00 s&h fee. Carrollton Texas Author: Humble, Texas Consumer Services: Blue Water International Carrollton, Texas

Jun 27 2017
Sooner Auto Service Incompetent, rude and shady mechanics - scammers Norman Oklahoma Author: Norman, Oklahoma Auto Repair Service: Sooner Auto Service Norman, Oklahoma

Jun 27 2017
Lane Bryant TERRIBLE SERVICE - WILL NOT ADJUST PRICE Nationwide Author: Fresno, California Clothing Stores: Lane Bryant Nationwide

Jun 27 2017
Platinum Garcinia Cambogia I was looking at Dr.OZ and he endorsed the product . I was skeptical at first but when I seen him talk so highly about the product I thought I was OK . The customer service said they were in Utah Internet Utah
Author: Tampa, Florida Political Cover-ups: Platinum Garcinia Cambogia Internet

Jun 27 2017
Robert Bennett They charged me $40 for a service I didnt sing up for. They got my card because I ordered thier flashlight So. Jordan Utah Author: So. Jordan, Utah Credit & Debt Services: Robert Bennett So. Jordan, Utah

Jun 27 2017
Marine Vinyl Fabric .com Bad service, Samples sent never received, Not Helpful St Paul Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Marine Vinyl Fabric .com Nationwide

Jun 27 2017
Vehicle Services Department (Auto Assure) Deceptive Marketing of Aftermarket Vehicle Service Plan Plano Texas Author: Houston, Texas Auto Warranty: Vehicle Services Department Plano, Texas

Jun 27 2017
Maine Department Of Health and Human Sercices Pretty much all including the ombudsman of Maine. Sanford Maine Author: North waterboro, Maine Consumer Services: Maine Department Of Health and Human Sercices Sanford, Maine

Jun 27 2017
SPRINT WIRELESS They fraudly biil you when you stop service.. i thought i bought the phone they lied to me i found out they leaseded it to me SIMI VALLEY Nationwide Author: SIMI VALLEY, California Cellular Phone Companies: SPRINT WIRELESS Nationwide

Jun 27 2017
Wondershare Order Ref#3ENURAB-A3A2AU - Your Registration Information of dr.fone toolkit - iOS Data Recovery No customer service and deceptive claims for software that in no good! Surrey British Columbia Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Software: Wondershare Surrey, British Columbia

Jun 27 2017
Beauty Innovations I ordered a free sample of Beauty Cream for my Wife. It was ordered on a one time trial basis. My Wife did not like it so I never ordered anymore. On 6/22, I received by USP service, a box with a jar of cream and a postal slip that said this was a monthly order.  Moorsville North Carolina Author: Port St. Lucie, Florida Skin Care: Beauty Innovations Moorsville, North Carolina

Jun 26 2017
IT MGT aka: Systems Logic Inc. Systems Logic Inc Printer Toner Ripoff Scam Now Reborn Under the Name: IT MGT Carson City Nevada
Author: Santa Ana, California Office Suppliers & Stationers: IT MGT Carson City, Nevada