CONSUMER FIRST PLATINUM CARD Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: consumer first platinum card
There may be more specific results for "consumer first platinum card"
For more specific results for "consumer first platinum card"
Showing 1-25 of 196,431 Found Reports For more specific results for "consumer first platinum card"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 16 2017
Emble Llc Garcinia Internet Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: Emble Llc Internet

Aug 15 2017
Smart Shopper Promotional Department Walmart Card valued at $100 for a processing fee of $1.00 Nationwide Author: Boron, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Smart Shopper Nationwide

Aug 15 2017
Blueclouddeals ad on Facebook/sauna waist trainer I placed an order for a waist trainer. After I put my credit card in I was brought to another page that I took a screen s**t of that says a email address and to check shipping times. I emailed them no response I got the Internet and seen all these scam reports. Now I'm here reporting Ca Internet
Author: DeForest, Wisconsin Weightloss Programs: Blueclouddeals.com Internet

Aug 15 2017
Central Portfolio Control Took me for $6,000.00, which now has caused financial hardship Minnetonka Minnesota Author: Ballwin, Missouri Credit Card Fraud: Central Portfolio Control Minnetonka, Minnesota

Aug 15 2017
Talus Payments Synovous Bank, Columbia Ga Deceptive trade practices Columbus Georgia Author: Amarillo, Texas Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Talus Payments Columbus , Georgia

Aug 15 2017
Risk Free Merchant Todd Fins Deceptive pricing and nonexistent customer service (once they get paid). San Fernando Valley California Report Update Author: Seattle, Washington Credit Card Processing Companies: Risk Free Merchant Internet

Aug 15 2017
Attorney Caden Walton Sets up and runs many monetized websites that destroy the lives of Americans, while at the same time advertising as an Attorney to help people with consumer and employment law Scottsdale Arizona Caden Walton scottsdale, arizona Nationwide Author: Alabama Computer Software: Caden Walton Nationwide

Aug 15 2017
 I have been chareged by Identity Saftey SE Vero Beach Florida on my debit card for several months and when i try to look this company up and to where they got my personal info, i find a complaint that this very same company got someone else through the USPS adress change website. And I too have just recently did the same thing and am now being charged by this mysterious company that has no real contact information. I have tried calling all phone numbers for this company and they dont work. Then I find this complaint on the very same Identity saftey service ... Winston-Salem North Carolina Author: winston salem, North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: Identity Saftey SE Vero Beach, Florida

Aug 15 2017
Gregory B Maxon Maldonado, Gregory B Maxon Maldonado, Maldonado Medical LLC, ANMM LLC, Pantheon Global Holdings LLC, GBCS LLC, Atlantis Medical Technologies LLC, American Surgical Development LLC Con Artist - Patent Infringement Fraud Phoenix Arizona Exploitation of patients and insurance carriers for out of network bennifits Phoenix Nationwide Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Consumer Services: Gregory B Maxon Maldonado Nationwide

Aug 15 2017
Total Visa my cc pay I got my card on the 15th and I have paid it all along on the 15th sioux falls ND North Dakota Nationwide Author: kenton, Ohio Credit Card Fraud: Total Visa Nationwide

Aug 15 2017
Truthfinder.com Charged my credit card fraudulently Internet Author: Malibu, California Telemarketers: Truthfinder.com Internet

Aug 15 2017
CreditOneBank Creditonebnk I have a client that had a credit card from this bank. Las Vegas NV Nevada Internet One Problem Author: Dania Beach, Florida Credit & Debt Services: CreditOneBank Internet

Aug 15 2017
NYT MIRACULOUSFACE CARE RAVISHING RADIANT SKINCARE THIS SCAM ENTITY IS SKIMMING CONSUMER ON FREE SAMPLES NEW YORK CITY Internet Author: SUNNYVALE, California Beauty Salons: NYT MIRACULOUSFACE CARE Internet

Aug 15 2017
Mini pocket rockets.com We bought a mini pocket rocket in march for my son and it has never worked emailed called company had a dispute with card then months later after dispute got a threatening letter from company so I uplifted disputed thought company would finally help and send parts but no I bought a it was over $352 and can't be used. Company is horrible and Templeton California Author: Cherokee, Iowa Motorcycles: Mini pocket rockets.com Templeton , California

Yecup Defective product refuse to repair exchange or refund Internet
The real story. Author: marion, Ohio Miscellaneous Electronics: Yecup Nationwide

Aug 15 2017
Heritage Acceptance Corporation 118 S 2nd St, Elkhart, IN 46516 Suing me for the vehicle they repossessed and resold Elkhart Indiana REAL USEFUL ADVICE Author: Dublin, Kentucky Financial Services: Heritage Acceptance Corporation Elkhart, Indiana

Aug 15 2017
HomeReportStore.com TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: HomeReportStore.com | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED SAFE ™ …businesses you can trust. HomeReportStore.com provides high quality property history reports to help you make an informed decision before purchasing a property. HomeReportStore.com is dedicated to providing the most updated and accurate information possible as well as a strong commitment to customer satisfaction. HomeReportStore.com provides 24/7 phone support, live chat and email support to help you with any questions you may have. HomeReportStore.com receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. HomeReportStore.com made a serious commitment to a 100% customer satisfaction money back guarantee & 30 day warranty lets customers feel safe confident and secure when they choose HomeReportStore.com.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Real Estate Services: HomeReportStore.com TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. HomeReportStore.com is a US based, Property History Record Provider offering premium property history records and reports as well as customer support 24/7 via phone, email and live chat. HomeReportStore.com has the data that a real estate agent won't tell you. HomeReportStore.com’s system allows you to quickly access all publicly available information about a property before you buy. Montgomery, Alabama

Aug 15 2017
cypress bay solutions untruthful operations dallas Nationwide Author: Abilene, Texas Credit Card Processing Companies: cypress bay solutions Nationwide

Aug 14 2017
FREEDOM POP I spent 40.00 the first month and then couldnt change it to free. After several months and a ton of money I cut off my billing. This is so insane Internet Author: los gatos, California Cellular Phone Companies: FREEDOM POP Internet

Screambox Fraud Internet
Author: Bethel, Minnesota Credit Card Fraud: Screambox Internet

Aug 14 2017
Judy curry Sold us a timeshare which they misled us and told us that we would own promised if a clubhouse would be built and that our accommodations would be met wear a platinum member and cannot even get reservations they're always saying they're booked but we go to Branson all the time and look through there and there is empty condo all the time have never used our timeshare in other states the same thing through RCI we're always full totally misleading Pine Bluff Arkansas Author: Pine Bluff, Arkansas ORGANIZED CRIME: Judy curry Pine Bluff, Arkansas

Aug 14 2017
Dallas Cowboys official online store Website is well done and looks official but all the claims such as free shipping. easy returns fast shipping are all lies. The company will not respond to your request for a return. When the package arrives is the first time you know you have been dealing with a chinese company, internet only Internet Author: South Jordan, Utah Sports Teams & Clubs: Dallas Cowboys official online store Internet

Aug 14 2017
Beauté Wrinkle Reducer They took out $89.95 out of my credit card without my notice and that was one month after I had paid for the free sample . When I call to confront them about the situation they said that can't reimburse my money. North Las Vegas Nevada Author: Hartford, Connecticut Attorney Generals: Beauté Wrinkle Reducer North Las Vegas , Nevada

Aug 14 2017
IMVU 866-7610975 Palo Alto California Author: Clarkrange, Tennessee Credit Card Fraud: IMVU Palo Alto, California

Aug 14 2017
Royal vegas Stole money from my account and didn't pay winnings Internet Author: Hocking, Other Credit Card Fraud: Royal vegas Internet