Your Search | consumer first plus platinum

Oct 22 2014
Walmart Web Control fraud, counterfeit check, consumer service evaluator, quality control program, accounts closed, Bentonville Arkansas Author: Cleveland, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: Walmart Web Control Bentonville, Arkansas

Oct 22 2014
Pure vitamins On October 14, 2014 I called to cancel my subscription to their green coffee bean plus due to cost. The person I spoke to reduced my price. However, on October 21, 2014, I called to cancel for good and all 3 customer service numbers that I called have been disconnected. Las vegas Nevada
Author: Glenshaw , Pennsylvania Weightloss Programs: Pure vitamins Las vegas, Nevada

Oct 21 2014
Services Unlimited Estimates and Services Not Complied With Fayetteville North Carolina Author: Fayetteville, North Carolina Consumer Services: Services Unlimited Fayetteville, North Carolina

Oct 21 2014
First American Home Buyers Protection Don't Bother!! Nationwide Author: Fayetteville, North Carolina Building Services: First American Home Buyers Protection Nationwide

Oct 21 2014
Paper Wishes Redeem customer service supervisor: Marie Ordered a gift certificate for my sister Christmas 2014. Order date was 10/10/14. Issued date 10/13/14 with the expire date 10/13/14. Marie did not seem to care enough about 4 drop calls to customer service ( this is the number printed on certificate 1-888-300-3406). They want to give you a different number instead of transferring you to a different customer service person. Now I understand why! A 5 min wait time then a dropped call. Plus supervisor from customer service never returned a call promised for that next Monday. Marie isn't even the customer service supervisor for customer complaint's. She's the supervisor for redeeming certificates. She didn't try to make anything right she said She'll just refund my money. Internet Author: jackson, Michigan Artist Galleries: Paper Wishes Internet

Oct 21 2014
Direct C-Cost Inc On 1o/21/2014, I received a letter in my postal mail box from an unknown sender. The envelope did not have a return address and was post marked from Madrid/Spain. The envelope contained a check for the amount of $1,972.68. There was also a letter from Celia White director of operations. The letter sated that I was chosen to particate in a Quality Control Program as a Consumer Service Evaluator. The letter gave intructions to activate check through the web site, and that I would receive Assigment. The letter was decorated with company logos of Wal mart, K mart, Rite Aid, Sears, and a few others. The letter also instructed to scan all receipts and send to coordinator@directccinc.com. Englewood Cliffs New Jersey Author: Glen Ellen, California Unusual Rip-Off: Direct C-Cost Inc New Jersey, Select State/Province

Oct 21 2014
True dental discounts.com True dental discounts sets you up for a $25 ripoff. They are not a real insurance company. They will send you a discount after you pay your dental bill yourself or so they say. They know some people will be confused thinking they are purchasing dental insurance so they charge a none refundable fee of $25 alone with the first payment. I realized my mistake and called to cancel the same day as the purchase and was informed I would not receive the none refundable $25. Internet Author: Euclid, Ohio Dental Services: True dental discounts.com Internet

Oct 21 2014
EIN filing service I put in is and this website came up Internet Author: Lake Worth, Florida Consumer Services: EIN filing service Internet

Oct 21 2014
CARS PROTECTION PLUS WARRENTY COVERS NOTHING AND WHAT IS COVERED THEY FIND A WAY NOT TOO MURRYSVILLE Pennsylvania Author: PHILA, Pennsylvania Auto Warranty: CARS PROTECTION PLUS MURRYSVILLE, Pennsylvania

Oct 21 2014
United States Gold Bureau REVIEW: U.S. Gold Bureau’s executive team & employees dedicated to customer satisfaction. United States Gold Bureau’s approach to business focused on providing, building lasting relationships by providing highest customer satisfaction in the industry. *UPDATE: U.S. Gold Bureau pledges commitment to always improve operations by joining Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing their confidence when doing business with a member business. U.S. Gold Bureau recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Las Cruces, New Mexico Gold & Silver Investments: US Gold Bureau, Austin Texas Austin , Texas

Oct 20 2014
Vita fit Garcinia cambogia plus green coffe cleanse Charged my card $160 without my consent Las vegas Internet Author: Mattoon, Illinois Credit Card Fraud: Vita fit Internet

Oct 20 2014
Pat Fegan Masonry Pat he convinced me to invest money in his concrete business,and it will earn 40% in 3 months time,and i will received the principal plus the interest in 3 months Sault Ste.Marie Michigan Author: Sault Ste.Marie, Michigan Loans: Pat Fegan Masonry Sault Ste.Marie, Michigan

Oct 20 2014
Benefit Alliance, Inc. Rx Advantage Plus Free Rx Advantage Scammed out of Perrysburg Ohio Julie- julie@benefitallianceinc.comGary Youssef -gary@benefitallianceinc.com Benefit Alliance, Rx Advantage Plus Free Rx Advantage, Free Rx Card, Prescription Discount Card Perrysburg Ohio Nationwide
Author: West Jordan, Utah Unusual Rip-Off: Benefit Alliance, Inc. Rx Advantage Plus Free Rx Advantage Scammed out of Perrysburg Ohio Nationwide

Oct 20 2014
walmartwebcontrol Consumer Service Evaluator-Quality Control Program BENTONVILLE Arkansas Author: Eugene, Oregon Department & Outlet Stores: walmartwebcontrol BENTONVILLE, Arkansas

Oct 20 2014
Birch Gold Group REVIEW: Birch Gold Group clients feel safe, confident and secure when purchasing gold and silver from them. Birch Gold Group devoted to the highest levels of client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences and success. Birch Gold Group considers it their responsibility to help clients preserve and protect the purchasing power of wealth regardless of the political whims and follies in Washington and beyond. Commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program that benefits the consumer, and assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business. With countless past satisfied clients, Birch Gold Group has proven their dedication to customer service for years.*UPDATE: Birch Gold Group recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Investment Brokers: Birch Gold Group Burbank, California

Oct 20 2014
Bank Of Bullion /AMG Assets Inc. Bank Of Bullion /AMG Assets Inc. Never Delivered My gold after they took my money Miame Florida Author: West Jordan, Utah Consumer Services: Bank Of Bullion /AMG Assets Inc. Miame, Florida

Oct 20 2014
SW transmission Dale= Warrantee supervisor They at first sent me a great trans for my '86 chevy van but when I ordered another one for my '92 Dodge van, the converter didnt fit the flywheel bolt pattern, and the cutout for the flywheel sensor wasn't there. The tech at SW Trans told me it's ok to cut out the spot the sensor goes on the bell housing. Everything bolted up except the bolts on the flywheel and converter. A local trans shop here in New Jersey ,Fisher Transmission, Fairfield New Jersey, told me SW sent me the wrong trans because their are two different models for my van. After calling SW a dozen times, they have not called me back or tried to resolve my complaint. Lawton Oklahoma Author: Boonton, New Jersey Auto Parts: SW transmission Lawton, Oklahoma

Oct 20 2014
Judge Peter B. Krauser Judge Peter B. Krauser Railroads Homeowner and Consumer Advocate Olney Maryland Author: Maryland Court Judges: Judge Peter B. Krauser Annapolis, Maryland

Oct 20 2014
Platinum Wigs Company banned me from making future purchases Atlanta, Georgia Internet
Author: Florida Beauty Salons: Platinum Wigs Internet

Oct 20 2014
CONSUMER CASH & PRIZE AWARDS COMPANY Big Prize for Wire Transfer of Money Washington, DC Internet Author: Bellflower, California $$ REWARDS Offered: CONSUMER CASH & PRIZE AWARDS COMPANY Internet

Oct 20 2014
Cell Science Systems REVIEW: ALCAT, Cell Science Systems dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Cell Science Systems past and current approach to business focused on providing highest quality laboratory testing services to clients worldwide. Deerfield Beach, Florida *UPDATE: Cell Science Systems pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Cell Science Systems recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Deerfield beach, Florida Consumer Services: Alcat Deerfield Beach, Florida

Oct 20 2014
loan max gota loan of 700 was late payment now loan is 16 hundred just to get my ride back plus another 700 left on loan u are paying back 3 times the money and they still have my ride bluefield va Virginia Author: bluefield, West Virginia Car Financing: loan max bluefield, Virginia

Oct 19 2014
survivivalife.com Survival LifeSurvivallife.comsurvivallife.comSurvival Life dot com RIPOFF AFTER FIRST ORDER!! CONTINUED TO BE BILLED AFTERWARDS SCAM!! Austin TEXAS Author: Flowery Branch, Georgia Camps & Campgrounds: survivivalife.com Internet

Oct 19 2014
Carta Engorius Society billing me $19.00 plus $3.40 late fee /total of $22.40 for something I have not received!!!! Final notice before they take Legal action New Brunswick New Jersey Author: Wichita, Kansas Miscellaneous Companies: Carta Engorius Society New Brunswick, New Jersey

Oct 19 2014
trinidad bey this muthaluva did me real dirty. I was a first time car buyer lookin for an affordable car and came across this guy he sed he had the pink slip and we met up at a park he shown me the pink slip n I thot it was gud not knowing that u can make copies of it so I buy it like an idiot come to realize tha car has a leak so had to get that fixed a month goes by and woke up to my car missing come to find out he owed money to a loanmart n they had the original pink slip by then I coudnt contact him or and the police couldnt do nothin so I had to file a small claims dont let this guy do the same to u call the police or meet at his house or jus b real careful wen buying a car hes not the only grimey person like him cerritos Nationwide Author: long beach, California Liars: trinidad bey Nationwide

responsibilities