CONSUMER FIRST PLUS PLATINUM Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: consumer first plus platinum
There may be more specific results for "consumer first plus platinum"
For more specific results for "consumer first plus platinum"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 29 2017
Reservations.com Sharp; deceptive; bordering on fraudulent consumer practices Internet Author: Little Rock, Arkansas Lodging: Reservations.com Internet

May 29 2017
Thirfty Propane THRIFTY PROPANE IS A SCAM! ; BBB WHERE ARE YOU?? MEDINA, Ohio Author: Thomasville, Pennsylvania Consumer Services: Utility Companies: Thirfty Propane MEDINA,, Ohio

May 29 2017
First Premier Bank /credi card Signup fee for credit card. activation fee. Credit Card is not accepted anywhere. sioux falls, sd south dakota Author: maryville, Illinois Credit Card Processing Companies: First Premier Bank /credi card sioux falls, nd,

May 28 2017
Michael Costigan First-page.comKey Bridge Inc. Sue Costigan Michael Costigan scammed our company out of $15,000. Nothing he promised did he even have the expertise to do. Crystal Lake Illinois Get Back to Me Author: Dallas, Texas Internet Marketing Companies: Michael Costigan Crystal Lake, Illinois

May 28 2017
David M Dummett LLC David Dummett Dave David David Dummett, LLC 1155 F St NW, STE 1050 Washington D.C., 20004 Phone: 202-559-8563 Email: info@daviddummett.com After Knowing this guy ten plus years I loaned him money for his company and he ran off to Canada Vancover British Columbia Author: McLean, Virginia Alternative Health: David M Dummett LLC Internet

May 28 2017
IC Travel Plus charging a monthly fee for services I never agreed to. Internet Author: Quartz hill, California Travel Services: IC Travel Plus Internet

May 28 2017
Insurance king / founders insurance Quoted price for 3 months at $85 plus processing $12 total $97. Then I get cancelation notice. I called they said Ithey was only 2 months not 3. Basically they told me to prove it. I didn't realize I needed to record my phone calls. In short, they lied and ripped me off. The representative that sold me the insurance no longer works there. So too bad for me. Now I have no insurance. Great way to treat a vet. Illinois Author: Ft.Wayne, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: Insurance king / founders insurance Internet

May 28 2017
James Carr, James Car, Ray Loom and Mystery Shopper Providers Association I unexpectedly received an email alerting me that my first payment was on it's way to me to become a Walmart secret shopper. My first right, yeah right?!? Well , on 5/26/17 I received a fedex at my door, no signature required, as noticed, it was just lying on my doorstep. I opened it and found a cashiers check for 995.00. Made out in my name. Inside also was a letter our a set of instructions as to what, how quickly to do it and what and to whom to forward money and gathered information to. Michigan and Conroe, Texas Nationwide
It's a scam - good thing your bank caught it Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Department & Outlet Stores: James Carr Nationwide

May 27 2017

May 27 2017
American web loan I borrowed 2000 with bi weekly payments of 480 dollars. In June I'll pay 480 three times for a total of like 1,400 something. They said this is all interest and total amount I'll pay back on this 2000 loan is 12,000 plus in 2018 I'll be done. I'm so shocked this information was never disclosed to me. I borrowed on the 28 of May and already paid a payment this 19 of 480 dollars. Then they say next one is 6/2/17. If I want to pay my balance off today it's 2,602 today. Even I paid 480 already it's not even been one month since I borrowed. Help me please. Help me please Ponca city, Oklahoma Author: La mirada, California Unusual Rip-Off: American web loan Internet

May 26 2017
JeffsCannibasDispensary/ UnitedCargoExpress Info@jeffscannabisdispensary.com First Name : TakangLast Name : Vanessa SuhCity : RICHARDSONState : TEXASZip code : 75082Telephone#: (603) 358-9361 Kaneville, Illinois Info@unitedcargoexpress.netUnitedCargoExpressFIRST NAME ....FANSO COLLINSLAST NAM I paid for some oil online which was $235. Then was told the carrier needed a refundable insurance deposit of $500. Needless to say I still haven't received the package & the carrier nor the individual is answering the phone now. Texas, ILllinois USA & Istanbul, Turkey Internet
Author: Navarre, Florida Drug Manufacturers: JeffsCannibasDispensary/ UnitedCargoExpress Internet

May 26 2017
Great Western Building Systems Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Great Western Buildings Systems, LLC customers know they can depend on a project being done right the first time. Great Western Building Systems stands by their products and customers, will always work to support them. Great Western Building Systems is committed to exceptional client service and satisfaction. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Great Western Building Systems recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Competitor Attempt To Hurt Our Reputation Author: Parker, Colorado Storage & Self Storage: Great Western Building Systems TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Great Western specializes in providing pre-engineered steel building systems and metal building components to do-it-yourselfers, business owners and construction professionals across the country. With Great Western, you will receive the highest quality steel structure, the best service in the industry and a building designed for a lifetime. Denver, Colorado

May 26 2017
Author: Colorado Consumer Services: Great Western Building Systems TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Great Western specializes in providing pre-engineered steel building systems and metal building components to do-it-yourselfers, business owners and construction professionals across the country. With Great Western, you will receive the highest quality steel structure, the best service in the industry and a building designed for a lifetime. Colorado

May 26 2017
Results First LLC, Ryan Matthew Fellows, eMarketingFirm Inc SEO Scam Chula Vista California Author: San Diego, California Search Engine Optimization: Results First LLC Chula Vista, California

May 26 2017
Southwest Consumer Group, Brite Consulting JIM BARKE This guys took my life saving in 2 years mean will the mortage company was not getting payed.. Newport Beach Author: Texas Loan Modification: Southwest Consumer Group, Brite Consulting Newport Beach,

May 26 2017
Safe Haven Security (Chesapeake Virginia) Third Party Of ADT Safe Haven Sales Rep Tanner Manley & Joe Fecondo (harassed me to buy today would not leave from my door when I asked to leave the first time Chesapeake Internet Author: Chesapeake, Virginia Security Services: Safe Haven Security (Chesapeake Virginia) Third Party Of ADT Internet

SOAPS.COM violation of my 1st amendment rights Internet
Your First Amendment rights have not been violated Author: Easton, Maryland Miscellaneous Companies: SOAPS.COM Internet

May 25 2017
A Plus Contract Management A Plus Contract Management ,JIM SADLER, is ripping off consumers of their motorhomes. Ocala Florida Author: dallas, Texas RV Dealers: A PLUS MANAGEMENT

May 25 2017
FTS real estate investments LLC Donald R Tackett, Don R Tackett, Donald Tackett, Juanita Tackett, Mr Tackett agreed to selling me back my tax lien that he held for my second home property in Mississippi. Donald said for $775.00 he would sell me the tax sale back. Being that I'm in New Jersey and he is in Mississippi I asked him to send me an email confirming that he would sell it back to me for $775.00 especially since when I first called he wanted $500, then shortly after $600 then shortly after $775. Gautier Mississippi
Author: Robbinsville, New Jersey Liars: FTS real estate investments LLC Gautier, Mississippi

May 25 2017
eSurranty and Rick Lewis and Angelo Maimone Stole my money and my son's phone Las Vegas, NV Internet
Author: Ridgewood, New Jersey Consumer Services: esurranty Internet

May 25 2017
First Cash Advance Promised significant loan after small loan to boost credit rating but required my Bank username and password Chicago Illinois Glad you didn't fall for it! Author: League City, Texas Loans: First Cash Advance Nationwide

May 24 2017
op4g opinions for good Did Not Pay For Surveys Completed Internet Author: Pennsylvania Consumer Services: op4g Internet

May 24 2017
RecordLinc Recommended TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: RecordLinc is dedicated to customer satisfaction. RecordLinc offers a 100% money back guarantee. RecordLinc implements top rated system security & monitoring, serviced properly in a timely fashion using only US Based Technicians & employ Microsoft Certified Professionals, & CompTIA A+ certified technicians. RecordLinc receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. RecordLinc made a serious commitment to a 100% customer satisfaction money back guarantee & 30 day warranty lets customers feel safe confident and secure when they choose RecordLinc.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Dental Services: RecordLinc is a Verified and TRUSTED Business of the Ripoff Report Verified™ Program and is verified to be a businesses YOU CAN TRUST. RecordLinc created by dental professionals for dental professionals. RecordLinc is a custom dental software and marketing platform that develops innovative software solutions to help dentists acquire more patients and streamline processes. Products include: referral management, secure communication, scheduling, patient reminders, patient recall, insurance verifi Chandler , Arizona

May 24 2017
Global Green Development LLC Fredric Bernstein Do Your Research First Palm Beach Florida Author: Lake Wylie, South Carolina Loans: Global Green Development LLC Palm Beach, Florida

May 24 2017
Illumaderm Consumer Bait Internet Author: Florida Skin Care: Illumaderm Internet