Your Search | consumer health benefits association national benefits consultants premier benefits
There may be more reports for "consumer health benefits association national benefits consultants premier benefits"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "consumer health benefits association national benefits consultants premier benefits"

May 03 2016
LIFE ON AIR BODY BEAUTY AND TRUTH RIPOFF COMPANY ST. LOUIS MO Author: Cleveland, New York Alternative Health: LIFE ON AIR BODY

May 03 2016
Fitness Evolution Personal Training devision as well use my account number for other clients and still continues to take money out of my Bank of the west account Oakdale California Author: waterford, California Misc. Health Specialists: Healthcare Centers: Fitness Evolution Oakdale , California

May 03 2016
My bonus center Health care alliance I did there survey after making a order online. I thought I was only paying $2 for a magazine. Internet Author: Tavares, Florida Questionable Activities: My bonus center Internet

May 03 2016
My Phone Support Consumer Soft Scam - DO NOT GIVE THEM ACCESS TO YOUR COMPUTER!! Author: California Computer Software: My Phone Support Internet

May 03 2016
superior health products Forskolin Slim Comes in as spam England Internet Author: nashville, Tennessee Supplemental Health Programs: superior health products Internet

May 03 2016
AdvoCare AdvoCare is dangerous to your health Plano Texas Author: Channelview, Texas Weightloss Programs: Advocare Plano, Texas

May 03 2016
Ashley Black Fasciology I ordered my fascia blaster over two months ago. They took my money and will not respond after giving me the run around! Huston, Texas
Author: New Port Richey, Florida Alternative Health: Ashley Black Fasciology TX

May 03 2016
Volcan Health VL Health Program THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM - DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THEM Scottsdale Arizona Author: Aztec, New Mexico Weightloss Programs: Volcan Health Scottsdale, Arizona

May 02 2016
National Auto Market Took my money, lied to me a bunch, and didn't delivery their promised services Internet Author: Calgary, Alberta Auto Advertising Services: National Auto Market Internet

May 02 2016
ShippingQuest Customer Service New york Internet Author: Ibague, New York Consumer Services: ShippingQuest Internet

May 02 2016
Health Center 1 He was selling a medicine to take stem cells and my Mom would get better from all illness and when we said no he got mad and called me a idiot Las Vegas Nevada Author: Brea, California Supplemental Health Programs: Health Center 1 Las Vegas, Nevada

May 02 2016
Revitlaine Skin Bait and switch... NATIONWIDE Author: Wasilla, Alaska Misc. Health Specialists: Revitlaine Skin Internet

May 02 2016
Select portfolio services Will not release funds paid by homeowners insurance company after all the paperwork and inspection has been done for more than 6 months. They always have another document they need. Even though the ones they asked for have already been sent . Salt Lake city Utah Author: Byhalia, Mississippi Consumer Services: Select portfolio services

May 02 2016
Rejuvaderm Sent me product I did not order and charged my spouses credit card Centennial Colorado Author: Santa Barbara , California Health Spas: Rejuvaderm Centennial, Colorado

May 02 2016
Take Two Nights TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Take Two Nights' commitment to 100% customer satisfaction is echoed in its corporate motto, Customers first.... Always.*UPDATE: Take Two Nights pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Take Two Nights recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Resolution Author: Rindge, New Hampshire Travel Services: Take Two Nights TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Take Two Nights ensures that customers have an exceptional destination experience. Take Two Nights is a prepaid 3 day 2 night stay over 40 destinations to choose from. Take Two nights offers benefits upfront, this eliminates the guess work from the customers, allowing you to relax and enjoy your destination. Sarasota, Florida

May 02 2016
Lashed By Holly Studio / Holly I was mislead by Holly the lash tech. I had natural looking lashes on and went to Holly for a refill. She looked at my lashes and told me she added lashes the same way I had my lashes extended. However, after I laid on her table and let her apply the lashes, I found out different. Not only did she apply the lashes with a hard black glue, she put so much on my lashes that my eyes were very irritated! A day later they were already starting to fall off taking my real lashes with them! 4days later I went back for her to either fix my lashes (to which there were no lash extensions left at this point), or get a refund. Ms. Holly had the audacity to tell me she was charging me more money because I had no lashes on and she doesn't do refunds!  Decatur Georgia Author: Decatur, Georgia Consumer Services: Lashed By Holly Studio Decatur, Georgia

May 02 2016
Volcan Health VL Health Shop RIP OFF!!! DO NOT BUY Scottsdale Nevada Author: Carson City, Nevada Weightloss Programs: Volcan Health Scottsdale, Nevada

May 02 2016
Next Level Nutra LLC products sold:maximum test and nitric storm Offered free trial and wording somehow alludes to you have to pay after 14 days. Very deceptive buffalo wyoming Author: Saint Louis, Missouri Supplemental Health Programs: Next Level Nutra LLC Internet

May 02 2016
Renue Derma Ordered free sample and company continues to send new orders and charge exorbitant $$$ to credit card. no phone # to call and cancel Fountain Hills Arizona Author: Las Vegas , Nevada Supplemental Health Programs: Renee Derma Fountain Hills , Arizona

May 02 2016
Constitution Life Medicare Supplement WOW IS THIS PLACE A RIPOFF and once you are in it; you may spend years trying to wake up from this nightmare. Pensacola Florida Author: Enola, Pennsylvania Health Insurance: Constitution Life Medicare Supplement Pensacola, Florida

May 01 2016
Greg Sundem Conartist, Fraud, Deceptive, Devote Christian? castle rock Colorado Author: new York, New York Business Consultants: Greg Sundem castle rock, Colorado

May 01 2016
RACB Enterprises LLC Dervina firming creamDervina Advanced Eye serum Was charged for 2 products that were offered as a trial product. Only charge was for separate shipping. No mention of any future charges. Sandy UT Author: Woodway, Texas Alternative Health: RACB Enterprises LLC Internet

May 01 2016
Payloadz Shannon@ support Hostile, Money Hungry, Inconsiderate, Sneaky, Arrogant New York New York Author: Mobile, Alabama Consumer Services: Payloadz New York, New York

May 01 2016
Cambridge college of cosmetology Monterrey international Tuition abuse, rascisim, verbal abuse, youtube video, health hazards, not up to state standards Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Colleges and Universities: Cambridge college of cosmetology

May 01 2016
Bio muscle xr RIP OFF tell you it's free then charge you full price for 14 day trial San Diego California Internet
Author: Camp Douglas, Wisconsin Supplemental Health Programs: Bio muscle xr Internet