Your Search | consumer trust financial company

Jun 27 2016
ARS Air Conditioning Anthony Smith This company is terrible, with threats and racist comments. They missed 2 appointments and did little to resolve the problem to the new unit they installed. I have contacted everyone warning them of this company. Boca Raton Florida
Author: Delray Beach, Florida Customer: ARS Air Conditioning Boca Raton, Florida

Jun 27 2016
AncestrybyDNA I can't get a hold of the company and the one time I did they said the test would be done on a certain day and I never received it Internet Nationwide
Author: port st lucie, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: AncestrybyDNA Nationwide

Jun 27 2016
Force One Merchandising This company likes to play games with your money. If an employee works in good faith, they should be paid in good faith.  Festerville Pennsylvania Author: Bellport, New York Supermarkets: Force One Merchandising Festerville, Pennsylvania

Jun 26 2016
iYogi They took my money in exchange for help with computer problems and did not follow through with promises.  Internet Author: palo alto, California Consumer Services: iYogi Internet

Jun 26 2016
PC Richard Dis not remove and install A/C even though I paid for it. Nationwide Author: Teaneck, New Jersey Consumer Services: PC Richard Nationwide

Porch.com Porch Do Not Trust Porch Seattle Washington
Author: Seattle, Washington Home Improvements: Porch.com Seattle, Washington

Jun 26 2016
Rap a thon Television Myke Jones Mike Jones Scam Entertainment Company Columbia South Carolina Author: columbia, South Carolina Producers: Rap a thon Television Columbia, South Carolina

Jun 26 2016
Santander Consumer USA I filed bankruptcy recently, which I did not include my car loan. Ive had a loan with Santander for 3 years now. I don't know how much I owe, they do not send bills, they do not allow me access to my account. The reason they keep giving me is because I filed bankruptcy they said I had all the help I needed which is confusing. Because of this I have fallen behind on my bill which is creating great problems for me and a whole lot of stress. Texas Internet Some information... Author: North Chesterfield, Virginia Car Financing: Santander Consumer USA Internet

Jun 25 2016
New Brilliance Eye Serum & Face Cream Rip off company will make unauthorized charges to your credit card Rancho Santa Fe California Author: Powder Springs, Georgia Credit Card Fraud: New Brilliance Eye Serum & Face Cream Rancho Santa Fe, California

Jun 25 2016
Spruce Kilowatt Financial Paying for solar, system not producing, being charged by spruce/kilowatt financial and receive an Edison bill for $1882.11 Dallas Nationwide Author: Hemet, California Utility Companies: Spruce Nationwide

Jun 25 2016
CTC Trucking Commercial Tire Company Had me and all the drivers to drive illegally and to haul alcohol without alcohol permits. Bowling Green Kentucky Author: Bowling Green , Kentucky Trucking Companies: CTC Trucking Bowling Green , Kentucky

Jun 25 2016
Padckor The company sold me a counterfeit Michael Kors bag Dallas Texas Author: Centerville, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Padckor Internet

Jun 25 2016
Episermis Company won'tvaccept returns New York New York Author: New York, New York Beauty Products: Episermis internet

Jun 25 2016
Mobe 13506 Summerport Village ParkwaySuite 1004Windermere, FL 34786 Matt Lloyd Been trying to work with Mobe to get my funds back and they are stupid and will not help and refund my money. I agree to be charged $49.00 and they charged me $3,297.00... They are a bad company and should NOT BE A GOOD COMPANY TO DO BUSINESS WITH. Kuala Lumpur · 50450 Malaysia Nationwide Author: Pensacola, Florida Computer Marketing Companies: Mobe Nationwide

Jun 25 2016
Delta Dental Plan Delta Covers Me No option to stop before a year is through even if you didn't like their discount plan. NA Nationwide Author: HAMPTON, Virginia Consumer Services: Delta Dental Plan Nationwide

Jun 25 2016
AVA YARA DESIGNS Susan Kenkel Susie Urschler Skenkel911 Contracts intellectual and sewing services in support of her evening wear company then retracts payment Plano Texas
Author: Texas Manufacturers: AVA YARA DESIGNS Internet

Jun 25 2016
Complete Property Restoration AKA CPR Deceptive recruited me saying that there was workers needed. After providing and getting documents that cost money I did not get a job yet, it has been over 45 days. There are others that might get work and then there are charges taken out and they want them to go back to the jobsite and provide more pictures. They do not want to pay therir workers.the fees for the work they have done. They do everything to avoid it by making you late with the jobs by giving you more than you can handle and assesing all sorts of deductions. Horrible company. Dont even think about working with them. Cary North Carolina Author: Alabama Advertising / Deceptive: Complete Property Restoration Cary,

Jun 25 2016
Blue trust loan Humming Bird financial taking money out of my account Hayward Wisconsin Author: Russellville, Alabama Financial Services: Blue trust loan Internet

Jun 25 2016
Rise Credit Continues to take money out of my account Texas Internet Author: Russellville, Alabama Financial Services: Rise Credit Internet

Jun 25 2016
IMPEX TRADING COMPANY LTD IMPEX TRADING SARL IMPEX TRADING INTERNATIONAL, HK WORLD DREAM INVESTMENT ACT MR. ABRAHAM JUNIOR NGOSSO, PRESIDENT AND CEO MR. MOOSA M AL WAHAIBI, MANAGING DIRECTOR MS. MOONA KAMASSI, CFO CONTRACT DEFAULT AND STOLEN FEES YAOUNDE, CAMEROON; OMAN; AND DUBAI YAOUNDE, CAMEROON AFRICA Author: California Financial Services: IMPEX TRADING COMPANY LTD Internet

Jun 25 2016
silver cloud finanical They have taken my money out of my checking account every two weeks after i paid back what i owed then i tried to call and let them know that my was paid and they said that i had to start paying $310.starting june the 15th,and they said maäm you dont understand you only paid for the processing fee.they started out taking $240.every two weeks in march for the $700.00 dollars i borrowed .i tried to call them back and they said call back later and hung up on me i left a message and they sent me a email stating that i need to send another $800.00 last tuesday,i just fill that they are ripping me offf. upper lake Califorina Author: Mt.Hope, Alabama Financial Services: silver cloud finanical Internet

Jun 25 2016
Jadorechicwear.com Jadorechicwear Scamiming consumers, not providing product, blocking consumer from inquiring through social media Internet Author: Ft Lauderdale, Florida On-Line Business: Jadorechicwear.com Internet

Jun 25 2016
Time Investment Company, Inc. cjkloman@timeinvestment.comCaitlin J. Kloman credit rip off, credit scam, credit theft Internet Author: Colrado Springs, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: Time Investment Company, Inc. Internet

Jun 25 2016
Home Partners of America & Pathlight management Has the American dream of home ownership become a nightmare? Chicago, Illinois Nationwide
Author: LONG BEACH, California Financial Services: Home Partners of America & Pathlight management Nationwide

Jun 25 2016
INVX GLOBAL PARTNERS LLC Achieve Gea LLC , MXPX Tech Co. LLC, Global Investment Group, INVX Global Realty LLC The head of this scam is the con artist name Aldo Nestor Marchena, a peruvian national, this thief is not alone he has partners in different countries of South America, Bolivia, Argentina, Belize and of course in PERU , where he works with MOISES URMAN BULLON a con artist with 74 years of experience, which I know his modis operandis, he rents expensive properties in posh neigbourghoods, he does not paid the rent, and make belived that he lives in wealth because he has his investments with a great banquer and financial adviser by the name of ALDO MARCHENA , this way he captures money, for the investments located in the USA, The con artist MOISES URMAN BULLOS takes about 20% Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Financial Services: INVX GLOBAL PARTNERS LLC Miami,