Your Search | consumer cellular

Nov 28 2016
Verizon Verizon Refuses Ethics Training Suggestion, Preys on Elderly & Vulnerable omaha Nationwide Right to expect fairness Author: Omaha, Nebraska Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Nationwide

Nov 28 2016
,The Face Company (St. Peter's Missouri,  Kim Palmier United Laser Company in Clayton, but I was ripped off & had my money literally stolen from the St. Peter's Missouri location only receiving 2 treatments. They got $1200.00 in cash from me for treatments they promised would help with some issues but I needed to Talked me into services that I needed to pay cash for that they were going to provide next week & that next week I went & the doors were closed. St. Peters Missouri Author: St. Charles , Missouri Consumer Services: The Face Company (St. Peter's MO) Kim Palmier Missouri

Nov 27 2016
hk-amazeoffer.com Chinese Electronics China Nationwide Author: California Cellular Phone Companies: hk-amazeoffer.com Nationwide

Nov 27 2016
Verizon Wireless Verizon Customer Service is non-existant Nationwide Author: Virginia Beah, Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Nov 27 2016
FreedomPop Freedompoop scam needs to be reported to Attorney General of California Los Angeles, CA Nationwide
Author: Pittsurgh, Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: FreedomPop Nationwide

Nov 27 2016
Verizon Wirless couldn't pay my bill of 286.00 +/- told them how and when I could pay. no reply, then lots of calls, then the letter showing the bill was over 722.00 Franklin Tennessee Author: Halstead, Kansas Cellular Phone Companies: Verizen Franklin, Tennessee

Nov 26 2016
Douglas Richard This person called my home telling me I have an urgent Message that they have my social and my name and I better contact them right away or my attorney met a contact them right away Nationwide Author: CINCINNATI, Ohio Consumer Services: Douglas Richard Internet

Nov 26 2016
Verizon at Target Wont sell Samsung Phones to Verizon Customer Internet Author: Seattle, Washington Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon at Target Internet

Nov 26 2016
T Mobile Bait and switch, SCAM, Nationwide Author: Seattle, Washington Cellular Phone Companies: T Mobile Nationwide

Nov 25 2016
Metro PCS Roger Linguist Todd Linguist Michelle Linguist Ripoff Outsourced call center to Philippines No Training Zero Help!! Metro PCS Roger LinguistTodd LinguistMichelle Linguist Ripoff Outsourced call center to Philippines No Training Zero Help!! Nationwide
Author: Irvine, California Cellular Phone Companies: Metro PCS Nationwide

Nov 25 2016
T-Mobile I will be reporting to BBB, The Complaint Board and Ripoff Report! After coming from Verizon 3 months ago my bill has been $50.00 more a month than quoted. I sat on hold for an hour, was hung up on twice , and was never given a supervisor as I requested. From the start I had faulty equipment, had it replaced with faulty equipment, then ended up having to pay for equipment that was supposed to be free. I have a long history of customer care and have never treated someone like I've been treated. And my bill is still wrong! Very disappointed! Nationwide Forget The BBB! It's a Huge CONGAME! Author: Fort Walton Beach, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile Nationwide

Nov 23 2016
Verizon Galaxy S7 BOGO Scam Nationwide Author: Millbrook, Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Nationwide

Nov 23 2016
Asurion Sprints Insurance Company Denied my claim, basically called me a liar Nashville Tennessee Author: Denton, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Asurion Nashville, Tennessee

Nov 23 2016
EcycleBest.com They quoted me $185 for my phone but gave me a gift card for $10. Sparks Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Cellular Phone Companies: EcycleBest.com Sparks, Nevada

Nov 22 2016
Glen Ashley Oldmar Media Service not Rendered as paid for Florida Nationwide Author: California Consumer Services: Glen Ashley Nationwide

Nov 22 2016
Diamond Wireless LLC E Bay AKA best_deal_today They Sold me a I phone that was described as factory unlocked, new demo or display Sandy Utah Internet- E Bay
Author: Gainesville, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Diamond Wireless LLC Internet

Nov 22 2016
allied collections collections for sprint harrassing, rude and nasty Nationwide Author: staten island , New York Cellular Phone Companies: allied collections Nationwide

Nov 22 2016
Coolest Coolers LLC I pre ordered a cooler over 2 years ago from coolest cooler and have yet to receive it. This was a Kickstarter campaign in which I payed $180.00 up front to receive this cooler as soon as it was manufactured. I keep receiving numerous updates but it has been over a year and have not go item what I ordered. What upsets me the most is that I saw this cooler at a Bass Pro shop for sale. How can this be available to the consumer before the the people that pre ordered it???? This project is a total ripoff and I know there are a lot of people who have not received their cooler. I want my cooler as promised. I kept my end of the deal and coolest cooler should keep theirs. They are just full of excuses. Portland Oregon Author: Harlingen , Texas Boat Brokers: Sporting Goods: Coolest Cooler Nationwide

Nov 21 2016
Sunrooms America Inc 2016 SRA Home Products srahomeproducts.com Roof has been leaking for years. Came to hous 2016 and said they would fix it. After several calls, still have not contacted me or any effort to fix it. I have spent over $500.00 put sealants all over and it still leaks. Williamstown New Jersey
Author: Sewell, New Jersey Consumer Services: Sunrooms America Inc Williamstown , New Jersey

Nov 21 2016
Sears in Home Appliance Repair I had a refrigerator went out and it is now three weeks and Sears ordered the wrong parts, then changed appt date its three weeks and my ref has not been repaied Honolulu Hawaii Author: Wahiawa, Hawaii Consumer Services: Sears in Home Appliance Repair nationwide

Nov 21 2016
CESAR'S SHOE WORLD CONSUMER RIP OFF las vegas Nevada Author: las vegas, Nevada Specialty Stores: CESAR'S SHOE WORLD las vegas, Nevada

Nov 21 2016
Cricket Wireless AT&T Stores do not post the fine print what part of no contract prepaid don't they get Clarkston Washington Revised from original post. Cricket Wireless are thieves. Author: Lewiston, Idaho Cellular Phone Companies: Cricket Wireless Nationwide

Nov 21 2016
Asurion Protection Plan for Sprint Insurance offered for your Sprint phone is called Asurion. It's a Rip-Off, stay away. I paid the premium and the $200 deductible but did not get a replacement phone as stated in the contract. Sprint will tell you next business day, Asurion says 3 to 5 False Advertising Overcharging Delay Hounds offering Protection they can't honor. Asurion.com Internet Author: FAYETTEVILLE, North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: Asurion Protection Plan for Sprint Internet

Nov 21 2016
Samsung Telephone Division Samsung USA Corporation Scammers Nationwide Author: Margate, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Samsung Telephone Division Nationwide

Nov 21 2016
Resume Genius ROG I believe they got my info off Monster. Wilmington Delaware Author: Modesto , California Consumer Services: Resume Genius Wilmington, Delaware