Your Search | consumer complaint

Nov 28 2016
,The Face Company (St. Peter's Missouri,  Kim Palmier United Laser Company in Clayton, but I was ripped off & had my money literally stolen from the St. Peter's Missouri location only receiving 2 treatments. They got $1200.00 in cash from me for treatments they promised would help with some issues but I needed to Talked me into services that I needed to pay cash for that they were going to provide next week & that next week I went & the doors were closed. St. Peters Missouri Author: St. Charles , Missouri Consumer Services: The Face Company (St. Peter's MO) Kim Palmier Missouri

Nov 26 2016
Douglas Richard This person called my home telling me I have an urgent Message that they have my social and my name and I better contact them right away or my attorney met a contact them right away Nationwide Author: CINCINNATI, Ohio Consumer Services: Douglas Richard Internet

Nov 26 2016
Intermarine Boats, Inc Intermarine, Intermarine Boats, Intermarine Yacht Brokerage, Intermarine Dania, Intermarine Stuart, Patluc, Advanced Marine Services, Sold different boat than I purchased, failed to rectify this among many other issues, careless and rude customer service Ft Lauderdale Florida Same old story! Author: Miami, Florida Auto Dealers: Intermarine Boats, Inc Ft Lauderdale, Florida

Nov 25 2016
T-Mobile I will be reporting to BBB, The Complaint Board and Ripoff Report! After coming from Verizon 3 months ago my bill has been $50.00 more a month than quoted. I sat on hold for an hour, was hung up on twice , and was never given a supervisor as I requested. From the start I had faulty equipment, had it replaced with faulty equipment, then ended up having to pay for equipment that was supposed to be free. I have a long history of customer care and have never treated someone like I've been treated. And my bill is still wrong! Very disappointed! Nationwide Forget The BBB! It's a Huge CONGAME! Author: Fort Walton Beach, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile Nationwide

Nov 22 2016
Glen Ashley Oldmar Media Service not Rendered as paid for Florida Nationwide Author: California Consumer Services: Glen Ashley Nationwide

Nov 22 2016
Coolest Coolers LLC I pre ordered a cooler over 2 years ago from coolest cooler and have yet to receive it. This was a Kickstarter campaign in which I payed $180.00 up front to receive this cooler as soon as it was manufactured. I keep receiving numerous updates but it has been over a year and have not go item what I ordered. What upsets me the most is that I saw this cooler at a Bass Pro shop for sale. How can this be available to the consumer before the the people that pre ordered it???? This project is a total ripoff and I know there are a lot of people who have not received their cooler. I want my cooler as promised. I kept my end of the deal and coolest cooler should keep theirs. They are just full of excuses. Portland Oregon Author: Harlingen , Texas Boat Brokers: Sporting Goods: Coolest Cooler Nationwide

Nov 21 2016
Sunrooms America Inc 2016 SRA Home Products srahomeproducts.com Roof has been leaking for years. Came to hous 2016 and said they would fix it. After several calls, still have not contacted me or any effort to fix it. I have spent over $500.00 put sealants all over and it still leaks. Williamstown New Jersey
Author: Sewell, New Jersey Consumer Services: Sunrooms America Inc Williamstown , New Jersey

Nov 21 2016
Sears in Home Appliance Repair I had a refrigerator went out and it is now three weeks and Sears ordered the wrong parts, then changed appt date its three weeks and my ref has not been repaied Honolulu Hawaii Author: Wahiawa, Hawaii Consumer Services: Sears in Home Appliance Repair nationwide

Nov 21 2016
CESAR'S SHOE WORLD CONSUMER RIP OFF las vegas Nevada Author: las vegas, Nevada Specialty Stores: CESAR'S SHOE WORLD las vegas, Nevada

Nov 21 2016
Resume Genius ROG I believe they got my info off Monster. Wilmington Delaware Author: Modesto , California Consumer Services: Resume Genius Wilmington, Delaware

Nov 20 2016
United Consumer Financial Services Rainbow vacuum cleaner The company send a bad credit report to the credit bureau allegedly that i do not pay the bill. Apparently in the beginning of the contract they encounter problems to get the automatic. After the problem they started deducting the payment of $86.00, even that they keep send a bad report to the credit bureaus. I spoke with one of the customer services and she states that they going to fix the problem and they did not. they do not even send an statement to the amount being paid. Louisville Kentucky Author: Kissimmee, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: United Consumer Financial Services Louisville, Kentucky

Nov 19 2016
Blackhawk Network Inc Reloadit Pack Reloadit has NO problem taking people's money and acting like their technical difficulties are new and it will be resolved in hours. LIES, LIES, SCAM, LIES. Reno Nevada Author: Reseda, California Consumer Services: Blackhawk Network Inc Reno, Nevada

Nov 18 2016
Sling T.V. CONSUMER BEWARE OF SLING T.V Virginia Beach Virginia Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: Sling T.V. Internet

Nov 18 2016
esecuritel brightstar protection this is virgin mobiles cell phone insurance program refused to honor my insurance complaint alpharetta Nationwide Author: waianae, Hawaii Cellular Phone Companies: esecuritel brightstar protection Nationwide

Nov 17 2016
Truthfinder Victimized by a Prevaricator San Diego CA Author: Palmdale, California Consumer Services: Truthfinder San Diego,

Nov 17 2016
Criminal Justice Leagal Office Kevin Williams, Criminal Justice Legal Offices received a call at work. Received a complaint about me stating there are 3 allegations against me and a warrant is being issued. Calling from NY but I live in IL. Haven't been to NY in 8 years. Its a robo/rec Criminal Justice Legal Office New York NY Author: Elgin, Illinois Wanted Criminals: Criminal Justice Leagal Office Nationwide

Nov 17 2016
Fidelity Home Energy REVIEW:Fidelity Home Energy dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Fidelity Home Energy provides customers with high quality Home Energy products & services significantly decreasing home energy consumption.*UPDATE: Fidelity Home Energy pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business.Fidelity Home Energy recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Hayward, California Building Services: Fidelity Home Energy TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to 100% customer satisfaction. Fidelity Home Energy specializes in residential Solar PV solutions for homeowners with high quality SolarWorld USA panels, engineered with only highest quality materials & workmanship. Fidelity Home Energy licensed for General Construction, C-46 Solar, C-33 Painting & Decorating, C-17 Glazing or Window Installation and C-39 Roofing. All licenses are current, active San Diego, California

Nov 17 2016
CHRIS BAIRD Strattance Can't speak for others, but I'm a real consumer Vancouver, WA Author: Washington Attorney Generals: CHRIS BAIRD WA

Nov 16 2016
Royal Oak Ford $4400 attempted consumer fraud, others defrauded by deceit, others defrauded of services. Royal Oak Michigan Royal Oak Ford reviews of hardship collection. Author: Howell, Michigan Auto Dealers: Royal Oak Ford Royal Oak, Michigan

Nov 16 2016
Ultimate Business Services, Inc UBS, Ultimate Water DO NOT WORK FOR THIS COMPANY Pompano Beach Florida Author: Boynton Beach, Florida Consumer Services: Ultimate Business Services, Inc Pompano Beach, Florida

Nov 15 2016
Status Group International Corporation this is a scam - they do not honor their contracts Islip Terrace New York Unfair and Frivolous Complaint Author: los angeles, California Business Consultants: Status Group International Corporation Islip Terrace, New York

Nov 15 2016
AppliancesConnection.com and Consumer Priority Service Extended Protection Plan is a Scam Brooklyn Internet Author: New Jersey Appliances: AppliancesConnection.com Internet

Nov 15 2016
911 Tax Relief REVIEW: 911TaxRelief clients, feel safe, confident, secure when doing business with 911 Tax Relief. 911 Tax Relief dedicated to client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. Los Angeles, California *UPDATE: 911 Tax Relief recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Irvine , California Income Tax Service: 911TaxRelief | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. 911TaxRelief mediates, resolves most common or complicated tax issues today. 911 Tax Relief team comprised of skilled tax professionals, licensed agents, in-house staff members. Every department at 911 Tax Relief works efficiently, giving highest level of care for clients. 911 Tax Relief Client Services Department, competent agents assist, gather information pertinent for tax situation at hand. Glendale , California

Nov 15 2016
Archives.com They keep charging my account after it's been cancelled. They have Phone number to call, to complain, or cancel, their bank charges. Internet Author: Des Plaines, Illinois Consumer Services: Archives.com Internet

Nov 15 2016
A M I AIR CONDITIONING , amiair.com ILLEGAL CONVERSION ...DANGEROUS CODE VIOLATIONS SOUTH FLORIDA Florida
fighting back Author: Hollywood , Florida Consumer Services: A M I AIR CONDITIONING DAVIE, Florida