Your Search | consumer first platinum

Jun 22 2016
RegeneLift Advanced Ageless Eye Serum; Vitaluminance $4.95 trial turnd into $800.00 consumer fraud Regenelift, Tampa, FL FL Author: Hollywood, Florida Eye Care: RegeneLift Nationwide

Jun 21 2016
Walmart, Inc I was sent a check in the amount of $2926.22 with a letter stating I had been chosen as a consumer service evaluator. The letter stated that I should deposit check into my account and withdraw all but $500.00 to complete two training survey assignments. I would need to complete these assignments within 24 hours after generating each from website address provided (coordinator@productsqualitiesview.com. i was to make sure I emailed my reports and any receipts to same email. It was signed by Elliot M. Johnson, Director of Operations. Bentonville Arkansas Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Consumer Services: Walmart, Inc Bentonville, Arkansas

Jun 21 2016
U.S. Beef TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW | CUSTOMER COMMITMENT: U.S. Beef clients, feel safe, confident, secure when doing business with US Beef. commitment to customer service, quality value. Commitment to Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation Customer Satisfaction Program, ..A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business*UPDATE: U.S. Beef recognized by Rip-off Report as a Verified Safe business.
U.S. Beef wants to make things right Author: Brooklyn Park, Minnesota Personal Services: US Beef TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction, positive rating for its customer support from Ripoff Report. Customers can feel confident when purchasing US Beef. Minneapolis, Minnesota

Jun 21 2016
Yoocare yoocare.com,tech-support-scam.wikia.com › wiki › Y...slideshare.net › molyre › is-. Almost scammed me. I was researching what to do when u think ur laptop is infected with spyware when I can across their website. I clicked on live chat and was met by a cindy. The moment I told her that I'm on my mobile and not the laptop they said sorry can't help then disappeared. So I then logged on under a different name. Same person. I then told them my laptop was infected. Woo h*o!! She or he was interested. It went as far as them telling me they want to remotely access my laptop but want payment first. I swore at who ever it was and they ended the chat because I revealed that I knew that were fraudulent. I took screen shots of our entire conversation. When I registered with this ripoff report I didn't leave my true contact details. Except my gmail. If anyone is interested and want to know more pls email me. Internet
Author: Hebersham, Wyoming Computer Fraud: Yoocare Internet

Jun 21 2016
first premier bank This offer is not available to residents of New York. Sioux Falls South Dakota Fraud...LOL Author: bronx, New York Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: first premier bank Internet

Jun 21 2016
first service residential extortion to get paid Irvine California 92602  Author: Lemon Grove, California Property Management: first service residential Irvine CA 92602, California

Jun 21 2016
Indrani bharat nirman parivar limited This company cheating many of us who is jobless not only in west Bengal other states also by advertising employment in Amanda bajar patrika regular basis. It demanding to give job in Dubai. From engineer level to labour category. First they made a agreement which is worth Rs.5725 which is taken as a registration fees. And did some fraud medical test through their known agency. In the agreement they mentioned that after 45 days if they are unable to provide visa they will refund. But practically they are saying that will not refund anything.. Kolkata Internet Author: Santipur, Indiana Employment Services: Indrani bharat nirman parivar limited Internet

Jun 21 2016
Colonial Van Lines Never Ever deal with Colonial Van Lines especially you are a first time mover Margate Florida Author: Edison, New Jersey Moving Companies: Colonial Van Lines Margate, Florida

Jun 21 2016
LG Life's Gloomy I paid for a new phone that was defected. I noticed it the first day.  Nationwide Author: Peoria, Illinois Liars: LG

Jun 21 2016
Sears Home Services $90 to tighten 4 screws Gaithersburg, MD Maryalnd Author: GAITHERSBURG, Maryland Consumer Services: Sears Home Services Nationwide

Jun 21 2016
animoto, inc. animoto.com automatic annual billing without consumer authorization New York New York Author: Katy, Texas Computer Software: animoto, inc. New York, New York

Jun 20 2016
Ken Michaels Productions, Mortgage Makeovers, The Ken Michaels Show, .radioken.comFacebook: Mortgage Makeovers Mortgage Scammer, Real Estate Show, Mortgage Radio Show Valencia Nationwide Author: Tustin, California Consumer Services: Ken Michaels Productions Nationwide

Jun 19 2016
Thousand Trails Thousand Trails camping, Thousand Trails Camping membership Rip off! Don't join! Reservation NOT gauranteed! First come First serve! We were stuck en route to campground out of state with no usable campsite, we needed 50 amp Nationwide Author: Fort Myers, Florida Campgrounds: Thousand Trails Nationwide

Jun 19 2016
Wartena's Chihuahuas. Fancy paws. Jen's Chihuahuas. Wartena's Chihuahuas. Jen Wartena's Chihuahuas. She sold me an AKC registered chihuahua puppy. She sent the puppy on an airplane. After I got the puppy she kept saying she was going to send the papers and never did. She kept saying she misplaced some paperwork was looking for it and would get it to me ASAP. It has now been 3 years and I still have not received the AKC paperwork. Also after I first got the puppy I noticed she had a deformation on her mouth. The puppy's bottom jaw does not meet the top jaw. I believe this lady is running a puppy mill because the puppy is so deformed. The main reason I bought the puppy was to start breeding chihuahuas here in my hometown. Since her mouth has the deformation I cannot breed her, nor do I have the AKC papers to breed her. Also in the advertisement she used to sell me the puppy, she used a photo of the puppy where it look like she was holding the puppy's chin up, but now that I know her mouth is deformed I can tell she was holding the puppy's mouth closed so you could not see the deformation. Skeevy Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Animal Services: Wartena's Chihuahuas Internet

Jun 19 2016
First Class Auto's Mr. Brown Texas Author: Houston, Texas Junk Dealers: First Class Auto's

Jun 18 2016
First Rate Field Services Marci Herberer, Josh Seimons, Mike Colombini Gross Moral Turpitude, unethical business, non-payment for services rendered., Clayton Missouri Author: Waterloo, Iowa Home Improvements: First Rate Field Services Clayton, Missouri

42, Report #1312030

Jun 17 2016
Chrysler Capital Santander Consumer USA CCAP AUTO LEASE LTD I WAS OVERCHARGED FOR MY REGISTRATION, HAD FALSE CREDIT INFORMATION REPORTED DALLAS TX Texas
Author: meriden, Connecticut Car Financing: Chrysler Capital DALLAS TX, Texas

43, Report #1311978

Jun 17 2016
GS Gunsmith This guy wants more money for not doing the job right the first time and won't give me back my gun Ramsey Minnesota Author: Champlin, Minnesota Guns & Ranges: GS Gunsmith Ramsey, Minnesota

44, Report #1311970

Jun 17 2016
quickcash.usa.net I was guarenteed $7,000 . the first thing she asked for was my social security number, then she told me I would have to pay $430 up front to receive the $7,000. 323 aea code, los angeles,west hollywood,maywood, california Author: bedford, Kentucky Cash Services: quickcash.usa.net Nationwide

45, Report #1311950

Jun 17 2016
Carlos Gutierrez Jr. Funeral Consumer Guardian Society (Heritage Life Ins) Carlos promised to stop by with my policy about 3 weeks ago. No show, no policy altho debits rfrom my checking acct each 4th of the month. His phon e number isn't working properly and I am unable to leave a message for him. The address is **** *. ****** **. Chicago. I will soon go there and see if I can get help. **** *. ****** **. Chicago, IL 60646 Author: Wood Dale, Illinois Advertising / Deceptive: Carlos Gutierrez Jr.

Jun 17 2016
Western Inventhelp w/Universal payment corp Inventhelp deceiving the consumer into signing a loan contract. Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: Beeville, Texas Questionable Activities: Western Inventhelp w/Universal payment corp Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Jun 16 2016
Doug Fresh Shutters Plus Verbal Abuse of a Disabled Senior Citizen Proves Lack of Business Ethics Clearwater Florida Per usual... Author: Palm Harbor, Florida Employees: Doug Fresh Shutters Plus Clearwater, Florida

Jun 16 2016
Joshg INSTANT UPC CODES .COM (FAKE, FRAUD, SELL UPCs FROM OTHER COMPANIES) SUNRISE Florida Author: Sunrise, Florida Consumer Services: Joshg SUNRISE, Florida

Jun 15 2016
Freedom RV Worst Experience of my life Liberty Lake Washington Author: Chandler, Arizona Consumer Services: Freedom RV

Jun 15 2016
Certified Forensic Loan Auditors CFLA TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Comitment to CFLA's executive team and employees are committed to customer satisfaction. CFLA’s approach to business is focused on providing the highest customer satisfaction in the industry. *UPDATE: Certified Forensic Loan Auditors pledges their commitment to always improving their operations by joining Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing their confidence when doing business with a member business. Certified Forensic Loan Auditors is recognized by Ripoff Report Verified as a safe business service. First hand insight to Damion Emholtz and MCI Author: , Nationwide Certified Forensic Loan Auditors TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Certified Forensic Loan Auditors mission setting new standards for convenience & service in industry not typically known for great customer care. Certified Forensic Loan Auditors is different. CFLA’s goal is providing smart, cost-effective alternative making sure everyone gets legal protection needed. Nationwide