Your Search | consumer first platinum

Jan 07 2017
Net Spend Debit card service issued by Boki Bank in Austin Texas Austin Texas Nationwide Author: Kendalia , Texas Consumer Services: Net Spend Nationwide

Jan 07 2017
Magic Tracks ORDER PRODUCT & NO CANCELLATION SEEMS TO BE AVAILABLE. Nationwide Author: Ennis, Texas Consumer Services: Magic Tracks Nationwide

Jan 07 2017
First American Home Buyer Protection Corporation Worst service ever national Nationwide Author: Texas Warranty Companies: First American Home Buyer Protection Corporation Nationwide

Jan 06 2017
gci solar raj moudgil installed solar pannels lied saying it would cover pg&e bill ended up costing us tripple what regular pg&e would cost huntington beack California Author: catheys valley, California Consumer Services: gci solar huntington beack, California

Jan 06 2017
Reputation Management the new digital extortion Are you thinking about hiring a Reputation Management Company or an SEO company to help repair your reputation or hide negative complaints? WARNING! Hiring an SEO company might seem like a good idea, but you might be making a huge mistake victims claim threats, extortion, and much worse. Is there a negative complaint about you on the Internet? Paying Reputation management companies can make a bad problem much worse. Internet, Nationwide
Ronnie Segev & ReputationDefender(aka Reputation.com) Can Eat A D*** // Michael Fertik Internet Defamation Profit Center Author: Tempe, Arizona SEO - Reputation Management: Reputation Management the new digital extortion Are you thinking about hiring a Reputation Management Company or an SEO company to help repair your reputation or hide negative complaints? WARNING! Nationwide

Jan 06 2017
Ching Labs Sarah Zhang Took money and never shipped any product shenzhen, china Internet Author: chehalis, Washington Consumer Services: Ching Labs Internet

Jan 06 2017
Great sports Inc. SaferWholesale.com Lied, Joliet Illinois 60436 Illinois Great sports Inc. SaferWholesale.com Lied, Joliet Illinois 60436 Illinois Misleading marketing / Not consumer friendly Chicago Internet Author: Timberlake, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Great sports Inc. SaferWholesale.com Lied, Joliet Illinois 60436 Illinois Internet

Jan 05 2017
Jason Riley Kendall McCoy, Summit Consumer Group, LLC PHONY DEBT COLLECTION COMPANY SLIMEBALLS Claremont, California Internet Author: Folkston, Georgia Legal Process Servers: Jason Riley Internet

Jan 05 2017
Central Payment A TSYS Joint Venture; First National Bank of Omaha; CENTRAL PAYMENT AND THEY'RE REPRESENTATIVES JASON STEPHENS ARE DISHONEST, RIPOFFS AND EMBEZZLERS San Rafael California Author: Muscle Shoals, Alabama Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Central Payment San Rafael, California

Jan 05 2017
RR Auction REVIEW: RR Auction commitment to total customer satisfaction. 100% Lifetime Guarantee of authenticity. RR Auction focused on providing highest prices for consignors. Buy and sell with the confidence… confidence from 30 years of experience and customer satisfaction. Amherst, New Hampshire Boston, Massachusetts *UPDATE: RR Auction pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. RR Auction recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
BOB EATON is Associated with PSA DNA Author: UP, Pennsylvania Auction / Liquidators: RR Autograph Auctions | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction, 100% lifetime guarantee of authenticity. RR Autograph Auctions, is America’s Premiere Autograph Auction House Amherst, New Hampshire

Jan 05 2017
AAA ENGINES Saved money at first and the paid enough to buy a new motor Laytonville California Author: Willmar, Minnesota Auto & Truck Rental: AAA ENGINES Internet

Jan 04 2017
Transport Connection I filled out a form to get an auto shipping quote and the website must have provided my info to this company along with about ten others. I simply told them not to call me again. Instead of just letting it go they called me back two more times. The first time they screamed at me and called me expletives, and the second time called me a f88888g fag88t. All this just for asking them not to call me again… Boca Raton Florida Author: Fort Lauderdale, , Florida Auto & Truck Rental: Transport Connection Boca Raton, Florida

Jan 04 2017
PGI Pyramid VIP 8 months of bogus charges for a service I did not subscribe to! Yes I should have caught it sooner but I did not take care to question the 14.95 charge until now. I too ordered something from this Company 8 months ago and went through return procedure. Never ordered from them before and did not recognize name of company. This card has a lot of charges on it and it took me awhile to realize this charge was being repeated every month. I would never have signed up for a VIP device online as I do very little shopping online. I have no clue what I have been paying for for 8 months, but if this is standard practice this company should be turned in for fraud at the very least. Beware consumer!!! Author: Boulder, Colorado Veteran's Administration: Attorney Generals: PGI Pyramid VIP Internet

Jan 04 2017
First Choice Emergency Room Rip Off, Over Charged, Misleading San Antonio Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Emergency Medical Services: First Choice Emergency Room San Antonio, Texas

Jan 04 2017
incomm Ripoff Internet Author: San Clemente, California Consumer Services: incomm Internet

Jan 04 2017
High Class Universe Internet Scam/Company Disappeared Internet Author: Coeur D'Alene, Idaho Consumer Services: High Class Universe Internet

Jan 04 2017
Benton County Circuit Court Karen j. Zorn, honorable Janet Holcomb, DA James Amesbury, Corden Consumer fraud, consumer deception, no services rendered, unsatisfied services rendered Corvallis Benton County Oregon Author: Corvallis, Oregon Attorneys & Legal Services: Benton County Circuit Court Corvallis, Oregon

Jan 03 2017
First Premeir Funding LLC First Premeir Funding LLC. and Evo merchant services took my money and still have not get it back amityville ny
Author: amityville, New York Small Business Services: First Premeir Funding LLC Internet

Jan 03 2017
avvo.com Did not publish an honest feedback of a lawyer Nationwide Author: Pensacola, Florida Consumer Services: avvo.com Nationwide

Jan 03 2017
HolidayFury.com aka We Go First LLC Do not order. They are scammers Internet Author: Virginia Clothing Stores: HolidayFury.com Internet

Jan 03 2017
Tee 4 Cool Grandma I ordered 2 shirts from them online. I made my order November 27,2016. At first I was receiving emails from Sam saying my order has been processed and would be sending me tracking I formation. Internet
Author: mckeesport, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Tee 4 Cool Grandma Internet

Jan 03 2017
WALMART PHARMACY COMPLAINT ARROYO GRANDE California Really?? Author: Arroyo Grande, California Consumer Services: WALMART ARROYO GRANDE, California

Jan 03 2017
Platinum Herbal Wellness LLC Tracy Ordered 1 bottle of IntelligenAdvanced Brain Formula 30 caps. Arrived with 2 extra btls. past Aug. 16; Kept arriving monthly after that. Tried calling; no answer several x. Finally got thru totracy She would refund only last month's btl. These pills were making me sick. I moved, but they still kept coming. I now have to call my bank to have charges reversed. Pleasant Grove Utah Author: Merritt Island, Florida Telemarketers: Platinum Herbal Wellness LLC Pleasant Grove, Utah

Jan 03 2017
Publisher's Clearing House PCH I have made numerous purchases from Publisher's Clearing House when sent entry forms via mail. Many have stated, A winner with your initials, within your area, will definitely be selected as winner. Thus far, I have yet to see anyone with my initials selected. Yet alone in my area. I have looked at the winner's list and unless my initials were somehow changed without my knowledge, none of them had initials the same as mine. I truly believe Publisher's Clearning House to be a big rip off, whom will say anything in there flyers to try to get an order. Washington, Melville Internet, New York Author: COLUMBUS, Ohio Consumer Services: Publisher's Clearing House Internet

Jan 03 2017
Consumer Report Misrepresentation, Unauthorized Charges 8885930340 Nevada Author: Stanton, California Credit & Debt Services: Consumer Report 8885930340, Nevada