Your Search | consumer first platinum

Feb 03 2016
PC Richards And Sons not able to use my refrigerator for over 7 weeks because of a broken door that is suppose to be repaired Astoria, NY New York, New Y Author: Long Island City, New York Consumer Services: PC Richards And Sons Internet

Feb 03 2016
us-immigration American Immigration Center Inc Minics and pretented to be a government site and stole $170 i did not have to give. miami Florida Author: ATLANTA, Georgia Consumer Services: us-immigration miami, Florida

Feb 03 2016
Devry smith & frank llp Rachel Healey Outrageous billing. Lawyer did not bill for over two months and it came at a big surprise of almost 50k first bill. Stay away from this firm!! Toronto Ontario Author: Los angeles, California Attorneys & Legal Services: Devry smith & frank llp Toronto, Ontario

Feb 03 2016
DNA I first received notification that I won money over the summer. I did make a money order and sent it to this company. I have not received any monies also I do have all the pay stubs from the money orders that I sent to these different companies.  Internet Author: winter park , Colorado $$ REWARDS Offered: DNA internet

Feb 03 2016
Texas Certification Directory Abusive, Stalked me, I believe later charged fraudulent charges on my credit card. Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Consumer Services: Texas Certification Directory

Feb 03 2016
First American Home Warranty they took my money and sent a repair man to fix my heating and didn't fix it instead they broke the heat and also the air conditioner as well and now i have no heat or air and no money and all they said was there is nothing we can do Spring Hill Florida Author: Spring Hill, Florida Appliances: First American Home Warranty Spring Hill, Florida

Feb 03 2016
Car Wash USA Express Will not repair damages caused by their services Southaven Mississippi Follow up Author: Southaven, Mississippi Consumer Services: Car Wash USA Express Southaven, Mississippi

Feb 03 2016
First Fence of Ga JC ordono First Fence of Georgia is also a material supplier.  Kennesaw Georgia Author: kennesaw, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: First Fence of Ga Kennesaw, Georgia

Feb 03 2016
jordan24th.com I am a online shopper. I went online to find some Jordans this company said they sell them, but even when I ordered them I didn't get a confirmation nothing they took my money and got no shoes, I then notified my bank in which I had to to have my card canceled and money refunded Internet Author: nashville, Tennessee Consumer Services: jordan24th.com Internet

Feb 02 2016
Consumer Cellular Unethical Billing Portland Nationwide Author: Detroit, Michigan Bait-and-Switch: Consumer Cellular Nationwide

Feb 02 2016
First Data Global Leasing Can't get rid of them no matter what you do!!!! Nationwide Author: San Antonio, Texas Credit Card Processing Companies: First Data Global Leasing Nationwide

Kleargear.com the story
Frederick, Author: California Computer Fraud: Kleargear.com the story Internet

Feb 01 2016
Lowes and G K Fisher company DBA Costal Deck and Fencing Inc Violate contract, install damaged and defective materials along with fraud and theft of personal property Naples and Cape Coral Florida Update Author: Naples, Florida Consumer Services: Lowes and G K Fisher company DBA Costal Deck and Fencing Inc Naples and Cape Coral, Florida

Feb 01 2016
Secureaspects.com, Iraqsurplus.com, Frank Sellers and Secure Aspects will violate your personal security! Oroville Internet Let's move on..... Author: lexington, Kentucky Corrupt Companies: Secureaspects.com, Iraqsurplus.com, Internet

Jan 31 2016
First Data Ted BrandCourtney Robinson First Data LOVE to PREY SMALL BUSINESS AND STEAL THEIR MONEY!!! Melville New York Author: Denver, Colorado Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: First Data Melville, New York

Jan 31 2016
CFK Peoplefinnders Charged $24.95/mo for a service I never rquested. Nationwide Author: Williamsburg, Virginia Consumer Services: CFK Peoplefinnders Nationwide

Jan 29 2016
premier promotion group Received letter that I am eligible to receive $2,133,275.00 All I have to do is send in Certificate of Certification and enclose $20 for dossier release. The name of the signature of authorization is Carroll Shelby, Corporate Bursar, PPG These letters are coming daily. It seems these guys are breading in the summer and they are looking for easy pickimgs around the first of the year. This is but one of numerous letters of the same type from different groups. All are scams Fresh meadows New York Author: San Jose, California WANTED REWARD $$$: premier promotion group Fresh meadows, New York

Jan 29 2016
SavingMakesMoney These People had taken Money out of my bank account in the of 87.00 dollars the first time and the second time was 19.95 I have never signed up for this thing nor have I even heard about it I had cancelled the account but they have not gave me a rebursment of the money. Internet Author: graysville, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: SavingMakesMoney Internet

Jan 29 2016
Terry Moving and Storage TRUSTED MOVERS REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Terry Moving and Storage Inc. Terry Moving and Storage Inc dedicated to customer satisfaction. From customer's first call to the written estimate & the move itself, Terry Moving & Storage committed to serve clients with the best customer service in industry. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. Terry Moving and Storage Inc. pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Terry Moving and Storage Inc., recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Irvine, California Moving Companies: Terry Moving And Storage Rancho Santa Margarita, California

Jan 28 2016
First Class Cars, Best Car dealer ever Salt Lake City Utah Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Auto Dealers: First Class Cars, Salt Lake City,

Jan 26 2016
HeavyHammer Verified TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: HeavyHammer New Media Solutions is led by two over riding principles. The first is total customer satisfaction with online technologies. HeavyHammer has long been in the forefront of geo-targeted online advertising & are proud to have blazed this trail a decade before it became ubiquitous online. HeavyHammer’s experience been able to create a more powerful & user friendly experience & stand by our products and services 100% in this regard. *UPDATE: HeavyHammer pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. HeavyHammer recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Cibolo, Texas Real Estate Services: AllHud.com Annapolis, Maryland

Jan 26 2016
I am being charged for a service I have canceled and now they are chargeing my account 35.00 and again 22.86 and 1.00 all in the same day this is not how a so called free trial works I used it one time then cancelled it and after doing so my account was charged now it's over drawn how do I get this money back now Internet Author: Heyburn , Idaho Consumer Services: instantchkmate Internet

Jan 26 2016
Captain Marketing  Charged me after my cancellation Internet, Internet To Brian Kennedy Author: Summerville, South Carolina Search Engine Optimization: Captain Marketing Internet

Jan 26 2016
usjerseyspro.com First name: boxinLast name: XuCity: putianPost code: 351100Country: china Failed to complete order and respond to emails China Internet
Author: Heathsville, Virginia Clothing Stores: usjerseyspro.com Internet