Your Search | consumer first law group, llc

26, Report #1341902

Dec 07 2016
Expo Petroleum and Gas LLC Texas and Nigeria Seers Oil and Trading Ltd Signing of contracts and not honoring agreements - no proof of products Dallas Texas Author: Bethesda, Maryland Questionable Activities: Expo Petroleum and Gas LLC Texas and Nigeria Nationwide

Dec 07 2016
AL-WAZEER GROUP AMERICAN EMPIRE LLC DO NOT HAUL THEIR EQUIPMENT! Farmington Hills Michigan Author: North Port FL, Florida Trucking Companies: AL-WAZEER GROUP Farmington Hills, Michigan

Dec 07 2016
Emporium The worst online business Los angeles California Response from Emporium Author: Woodhaven, New York Consumer Services: Emporium Los angeles, California

Dec 07 2016
Auto Protection Plus Enterprise Financial Group, Inc., Omnisure Group LLC, I had 30 days to look over the policy.And promised a full refund if the policy wouldn't work for us. After looking over the policy I decided to cancel.  Santa Ana California Author: Tryon, Oklahoma Auto Warranty: Auto Protection Plus Santa Ana, California

Dec 07 2016
Paul J Sulla, Jr, The Law Office of Paul J. Sulla, jr Beware this Attorney Stole Our Home and Land via Forged Documents Hilo Hawaii
Author: Honolulu, Hawaii ORGANIZED CRIME: Paul J Sulla, Jr Pahoa, Hawaii

Dec 06 2016
MKC CULINARY ACADEMY LLC Matthew Kenney Culinary Academy https://matthewkenneycuisine.com/ Matthew Kenney Cuisine Stole $5500 Venice, CA Internet Author: California Customer: MKC CULINARY ACADEMY LLC Internet

Dec 06 2016
Dealer Source Group & Elite Training Solutions USMMP USMMP USMMP FALLS VICTIM TO INSIDIOUS SCAMMER ADAM MARRERO New York City Internet Author: Alabaster, Alabama Auto Advertising Services: Dealer Source Group & Elite Training Solutions USMMP Internet

Dec 06 2016
NOVATECH WHOLESALE LLC This company offers drop shipping on their sites so you can sell their items on e-Bay.com and the items never sells, all crappy stuff.You call them to cancel and they keep billing your credit card.Try calling them and they make 1000 of excuses so they d novotech, NOVATECH WHOLESALE, ebay, dropshipper Bakersfield, California Internet
Author: Bayside, New York Internet Fraud: NOVATECH WHOLESALE LLC Internet

Dec 06 2016
Auto Equipment Depot Sunco Automotive llc. Best Buy Auto Equipment Fraud!, Theft, And down right dishonest. Tempe Arizona Author: peachtree city, Georgia Auto Parts: Auto Equipment Depot Tempe, Arizona

Dec 06 2016
Stripes LLC Ripped me off , gave me a fake money order EAGLE PASS Texas Author: Seguin, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Stripes LLC EAGLE PASS, Texas

Dec 06 2016
Mbf Leasing LLC They tell you that they can lower your credit card fees. Make you sign a long lease for renting their credit card machine and don't let you out when you change your mind. They don't have early termation even if you are willing to pay. New York New York Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Credit Card Processing Companies: Mbf leasing New York, New York

Dec 06 2016
Nutra Force LLC Gave billed my debit card for last 3 months without my permission for $168.00 per month. Tampa Florida Author: Lincolnton, Georgia Supplemental Health Programs: Nutra Force LLC Tampa, Florida

Dec 06 2016
Global service group Las Vegas Nevada Author: Gardnerville , Nevada Loans: Global service group Nevada

Dec 06 2016
Pacific Credit Group Emporium Same problem as others. Los Angeles California Internet Author: Peoria, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Pacific Credit Group Internet

Dec 06 2016
World Business Lenders, LLC World Business Lenders, Inc. World Business Lenders, WBL, wbl.com Lied about being approved for a business loan Jersey City New Jersey Author: Ponte Vedra, Florida Loans: World Business Lenders, LLC Jersey City, New Jersey

Dec 06 2016
Adelle Nazarian @AdelleNaz Political & national security reporter 11 Problems with Adelle Nazarian Breitbart CA
This posting #1341606 violates the Modern tort law Author: San Diego, California News Media: Adelle Nazarian Internet

Dec 06 2016
Autoloans LLC Car Pawn Ripoff Nationwide Author: Denver, Colorado Loans: Autoloans LLC Nationwide

Dec 06 2016
Prime logistics LLC Prime log This company takes full advantage of there drivers by taking deposits out for there trucks as company drivers and leased drivers Rolling Meadows Illionois Prime logistics llc Author: El Campo, Texas Trucking Companies: Prime logistics LLC Rolling Meadows, IL

Dec 06 2016
FINANCE & LAW CONSULTING LIMITED Financial fraudIn 17. November 2016, my taiwan based client spoke to Mr.Grant Wilfort of ABC 74 LIMITED .,UK Ltd. and expressed his interest in confirming an order to acquire a Bank Guarantee for EUR $ 40 million. The client was sent a contract, which he discussed in detail with his attorney and decided to go ahead with it. ENGLAND Nationwide
Author: inode, Alabama Business Consultants: FINANCE & LAW CONSULTING LIMITED Nationwide

Dec 06 2016
Avangate, Avangate Services, LLC Bogus Internet Security Nationwide Author: Santa Barbara, California Internet Fraud: Avangate Nationwide

Dec 05 2016
Fyber Rip off. Roughly 1 in ten of their offers actually pay. Support is useless. They demand screenshots, email evidence, and confirmation codes to prove offers were completed. It's THEIR job to track offer completion. It should not fall to the consumer. And not once out of hundreds of attempts has support credited me with the game currency I was supposed to recieve. Internet Author: Nowhere, California Internet Marketing Companies: Fyber Internet

Dec 05 2016
Fraud - Tarbox Toyota and Anton Dushi, Ed Trabox, Anton Dushi, Dushi, Anton, Eddie Tarbox, Tarbox, Tarbox Auto Group, Known and Convicted Criminal Anton Dushi Runs Tarbox Toyota - Don't Buy Anything There! North Kingstown Rhode Island Author: South Kingstown, Rhode Island Auto Dealers: Tarbox Toyota and Anton Dushi North Kingstown, Rhode Island

Dec 05 2016
First Platinum Properties & Doan Law Firm Using CA DRE License as Threat & Intimidation, False Claim of Ongoing Lawsuit Oceanside California Owner Response Author: Solana Beach, California Realtors: Doan Law Firm Internet

Dec 05 2016
Blue Dolphin M2 Media Group Blue Dolphin Magazines 2016 Blue Dolphin Group, LLC Blue Dolphin scam is repeatedly sending bunches of different magazines that I did not order and also in another persons name and I can't stop it due to not being able to speak to anyone and no return phone calls. Illinois Author: Clinton, Illinois Websites: Blue Dolphin M2 Media Group Illinois