Your Search | consumer first law group, llc

avafx AVAFX FRAUD ACCOUNT MANAGMENT DUBLIEN Internet
Author: AJMAN, Alabama Consumer Services: avafx Internet

Sep 28 2016
Prince Telecom INC Prince Telecom LLC , Comcast Contractor Work Place Discrimination and Unpaid Overt Time New Castle Delaware Author: new oxford , Pennsylvania Internet Service Providers: Prince Telecom INC New Castle , Delaware

Sep 28 2016
American Relocation LLC Green Line Relocation and Systems Hiding fees, ripping off, harassing, threatening Baltimore Maryland Again, you are an EX-Employee, NOT a customer! Author: Reisterstown, Maryland Moving Companies: American Relocation LLC Baltimore, Maryland

Sep 28 2016
National Family Solutions National Family Solutions, LLC In the Interests of Public Safety Nationwide Author: Santa Barbara, California Legal Services: National Family Solutions Nationwide

Sep 28 2016
Interstate Capital Corp Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Interstate Capital, unlike its competitors, is more than just a factoring company. When the folks at Interstate Capital say they help their clients along the road to financial success, they mean it. Partnering with business owners start with getting them paid upfront on their invoices, Interstate Capital work on maintaining 100% customer satisfaction. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Interstate Capital Corp pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Interstate Capital Corp recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Response to this report and other comments Author: Columbia, South Carolina Accounting: Interstate Capital Corp Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Interstate Capital Corporation saves you time and money by speeding up your cash flow, increasing your profitability, and growing your business. Interstate Capital’s group of companies employs more than 100 dedicated professionals and has successfully funded over 8,000 motor carriers, freight brokers, manufacturers, staffing services, oilfield service, and other service businesses since its fou Internet

Sep 28 2016
RUSH CARD Uni-Rush LLC Acct was compromised they closed my acct sent me a $2.95 check and did nothing to help recover my money.. Blue ash Ohio Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Banks: RUSH CARD Blue ash, Ohio

Sep 28 2016
First East Circular Elliot Osagie, Lorielle Broussard An entire film crew did not get paid for shooting a music video Los Angeles - Atlanta California
Elliot Osagie also goes by Osaro Osagie Author: Los Angeles, California Media: First East Circular

Sep 28 2016
Dynamech LLC Mechanic and Owner did not fix my Truck properly and refused to warranty. sub standard work and very unprofessional arlington Texas
Author: arlington, Texas Auto Repair Service: Dynamech LLC arlington, Texas

Sep 28 2016
Reliant Funding I have the same complaint as Consumer #3. Sent me exactly the same letter and card. We did not ask for business money. This company appears to be a scam. San Diego California Author: Anonymous, North Dakota Cash Services: Reliant Funding San Diego, California

Sep 28 2016
Nations Law Firm , howardnationslawfirm They work for the Pharma Companies aka Johnson & Johnson Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Drug Manufacturers: Nations Law Firm Houston, Texas

Sep 27 2016
Design Concepts LLC Home Scammed my Relations out of Money Surprise Arizona Author: Cincinatti, Oklahoma On-Line Business: Internet Website Design Concepts Internet

Sep 27 2016
Law offices of Melody Harmon Melody is supposed to be an attorney but was also my landlord. She would switch our lease to her liking. If I was going to be a few days on the rent because of the way my check fell she would threaten me and try to use her being a lawyer as a threat. She is trying to unlawfully evict me and tried to belittle me as a person Melody Harmon is an evil woman she pretends to care in the beginning but her evil ways come out. She is not keeping up on what a landlord is supposed to do. I have not had a/c all summer, the fuse in the downstairs bathroom does not work and my patio is still infested. Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Attorneys General: Law offices of Melody Harmon Phoenix, Arizona

Sep 27 2016
The law offices of Jonathan Wald Jonathan Daniel Wald Attorney Jonathan Daniel Wald from West Palm Beach Cannot be Trusted. West Palm Beach Florida Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Lawyers: The law offices of Jonathan Wald West Palm Beach, Florida

Sep 27 2016
Stat Industry Inc/ Deborah Raney Stat Components, Inc.Stat Shield Armor, LLC I am another victim of Deborah Raney expert scam/fraud artist who sale parts and does not delivers Pompano Beach Florida Author: Apollo Beach, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Stat Industry Inc/ Deborah Raney Pompano Beach, Florida

Sep 27 2016
Law Offices of Place And Hanley Randy Place and his wife Sara Hanley Ambulance chasers who obtained my personal information and identity unethically and solicited me to sue without permission Internet Official Response from Law Firm Author: , Illinois Lawyers: Law Offices of Place And Hanley Internet

Sep 27 2016
Prime Solutions, JBW Solutions, Prime Documents, Prime Solutions LLC Prime Solutions AKA JBW Solutions - Brian Joseph/Pasqualini/Curry is a Lying Fraudster Santa Rosa California Author: marysville, Washington Credit Card Fraud: Prime Solutions Santa Rosa, California

Sep 27 2016
Sell All Cars, LLC Never trust them Plymouth Meeting Pennsylvania Author: Warminster, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: Sell All Cars, LLC Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania

Sep 27 2016
Nationwide LEAGAL AFFIRS I answer the phone he said u are against the Law and I know I am not I have a learning disability and u need a lawyer 1.I don't file a IRS don't need to.be cause don't work.2.he said his name is James White.and I need to get a lawyer.how did they get my Nationwide Author: Cottageville, West Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: Nationwide LEAGAL AFFIRS Nationwide

Sep 27 2016
JRK Residential Group/Property Holdings Governor's Park Apartments Unprofession, Questionable Business Fees/Practices Fort Collins Colorado Author: Fort Collins, Colorado Home Owner Associations: JRK Residential Group/Property Holdings Fort Collins, Colorado

Sep 27 2016
JSM trucking LLC  Nationwide Author: Coral Gables, Florida Motor Vehicle Division: JSM trucking LLC Nationwide

Sep 27 2016
credit karma appearance of being an online consumer SCAM operation Nationwide Some information for the poster Author: Banner Elk, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: credit karma Nationwide

Sep 27 2016
Credit Restoration USa CRUSUSA, Jerry Anthony Synder, Andy Synder, Twine English, Yuntwine English, Demetrius English, Yde Advisory Services Inc, Yde Forex LLC, Bag LaFamilia Records Inc, Deirdre Knight, Amy Adams, Krystal La'Brittany Jefferson, Club 800, Represent your city bi Organized crime in credit repair will run off with your money Gulport Mississippi
Author: Jacksonville, Florida Credit Services: Credit Restoration USa Gulport, Mississippi

Sep 26 2016
ASSET ACCEPTANCE LLC ASSET ACCEPTANCE ON SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 24, 2016, I WENT TO MY MAIL BOX AND RECEIVED A LETTER FROM THE IRS STATING THAT I OWE $1,800 FOR MY 2014 TAX RETURN. I WAS SHOCKED BECAUSE OUT OF ALL THE YEARS, 2014 WAS THE LOWEST MONEY I HAVE RECEIVED. MY NORMAL ACCOUNT DID NOT PREPARE MY TAXES FOR THAT YEAR BUT ANOTHER. I TOOK THE LETTER AND MY 2014 TAX PAPER TO MY ACCOUNT AND UPON REVIEW, HE CALLED ME AND ASKED IF I EVER WORKED WITH A COMPANY NAMED ASSEST ACCEPTANCE LLC. I TOLD HIM NO. HE GAVE ME THE ADDRESS AND I SEARCH FOR THEM NUMBER AND CALLED THEM. THEY WERE ALREADY CLOSED. I HAVE READ ONLINE AND SEE WHERE THIS COMPANY HAS RIPPED OF A WHOLE LOT OF PEOPLE. I NEED THEM TO PAY FOR WHAT THEY ARE TRYING TO DO. WARREN Michigan Author: Pembroke Pines, Alabama Income Tax Service: ASSET ACCEPTANCE LLC WARREN, Michigan

Sep 26 2016
Grove Dental Group Formally Wyomissing Dental Associates A great Family Practice and atmosphere gone! Big business has taken over. I was treated like a fool! Wyomissing, Pennsylvania Author: West Reading, Pennsylvania Adoption Agencies: Grove Dental Group Pennsylvania

Sep 26 2016
JDP Construction Canada ltd jdp construction ltd fake job posting Vancouver Internet Author: Miami, Florida Consumer Services: JDP Construction Canada ltd Internet