Your Search | consumer first platinum card

May 01 2016
African Mango Thin When you order a trial of product it automaticaly signs you up for a monthly service. They will charge your card over $130 a month. When you call to discuss charges on card they will not refund. I feel the company misrepresents product. When you try to speak to a supervisor you are refused. I still have yet to see any refund of any kind. I am now out close to $300 due the company. Plano Texas Author: erlanger, Kentucky On-Line Stores: African Mango Thin Internet

May 01 2016
myheritage ltd they have taken out of my bank acc. amount of $74.99, i do not know for what or who they are! Nationwide Author: morayfield, Other Credit Card Fraud: myheritage ltd Nationwide

May 01 2016
Bella Solutions BELLA SOLUTIONS IS A SCAM - THIEVES- THEY PROCESS CREDIT CARDS FOR HIGH RISK BUSINESSES THEN STEALS RESERVE FUNDS Virginia Internet Author: Glen Allen, Virginia Credit Card Processing Companies: Bella Solutions Internet

May 01 2016
Beloved Shirts Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Credit Card Fraud: Beloved Shirts Dallas, Texas

May 01 2016
Garcininia Pure Select/ Vital Cleanse Complete I agreed to pay frieght on 2 trail products. The company then chaged my credit card on 3 seperate occassions for products i didnt receive. Henderson Nevada Author: GLENWOOD QLD, Other Alternative Health: Garcininia Pure Select Henderson, Nevada

Apr 30 2016
L'Envi This company is a total scamcharged my account 3 times for 1 product N C Internet Author: glenview, Illinois Credit Card Fraud: L'Envi Internet

Apr 30 2016
Mounthaven Resort Ashford Washington They will steal your credit card detail ashford Washington Author: 98004, Washington Resorts: Mounthaven Resort ashford, Washington

Apr 30 2016
downloadpros.net I was trying to get a anti-virus for my computer, they charged me $88.82, never got anything from them. not even a receipt, and when i entered my card number the amount showed up less then 40 dollars, i contacted them , said i wanted a full refund, they don't respond. Nevada Author: LINCOLN, Nebraska Internet Fraud: downloadpros.net Nevada

Apr 30 2016
Rays Culinary Delights Instant marketing servicessocial media Took my Money. Gave No Product. Promised Refund. Did not deliver product or refund Internet
Author: Vancouver, British Columbia Consumer Services: Rays Culinary Delights Internet

Apr 30 2016
Evalon Merchant Services AKA Merchant Services Fraudulent Charge; impossible to reach customer service Knoxville Tennessee Author: Baltimore, Maryland Credit Card Processing Companies: Evalon Merchant Services Knoxville, Tennessee

Apr 30 2016
black kids haven taking childrens photos submitted and insisting for the consumer to watermark the childs photo in order to share on facebook and then profitting off of the childs photo by selling them off as their own atlantic city Internet Tanya Nicole Snell needs to get over it Author: columbia, Maryland Computer Fraud: black kids haven Internet

Apr 30 2016
Vitier Eye Serum, Santa Ana, CA I ordered online afree sample of Vitier Eye Serum and paid $9.99 for shipping. I received my first sample and now for past 4 mos. Complex in Nevad Santa Ana, CA Internet Author: Congers,, New York Eye Care: Vitier Eye Serum, Santa Ana, CA Internet

Apr 30 2016
siennalv.com/ Kam Foo Felon Scam Foo Kam Foo Kam Foo approched our company because we help customers get approved for apartments when they cannot get approved with their Credit. Only problem with Kam Foo is that he used someone elses credit card and we caught it. He then started making threats that he would write negative stuff about our company on the internet for not helping him. He got caught and then we found that he is been in prison for scamming folks. : Las Vegas Nevada Author: Alabama Bars Lounges & Clubs: http://www.siennalv.com/ Kam Foo Felon Las Vegas, Nevada

Apr 30 2016
wc*mon budget savers. Charged my debit card $29.95 without authorization. I have never heard of this company & don't have contact information. How did they get my card number? New York Author: Overland Park, Kansas Unusual Rip-Off: wc*mon budget savers. Nationwide

Apr 29 2016
Tracy Warren/NewBeginningsEducation Tracy Warren wasted my and my wife's time investigating my credt card capability somewhere in Utah Internet Author: gold beach, Oregon Business Consulting: Tracy Warren/NewBeginningsEducation Internet

Apr 29 2016
credit nouveau redit Nouveau, Lisa Padilla, Chandra Adams, Chandra Adams Johnson, Chandra Johnson Promised us to have 3 new cards each and we never got one, I paid a 1000$ dollars to these people and then the husband talked down to me cause Im Black saying black people mess up credit all the time PHOENIX AZ Author: mesa, Arizona Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: credit nouveau Nationwide

Apr 29 2016
Take Three Nights TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Take Three Nights has made a serious commitment to100% customer satisfaction so that customers can feel safe, confident and secure.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Take Three Nights pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Take Three Nights recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Sorry for your inconvenience, we have taken appropriate actions Author: Shepherdstown, West Virginia Hotel: Take Three Nights TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Take Three Nights ensures that customers have an exceptional destination experience. Take Three Nights is a prepaid stay over 40 destinations to choose from. Take Two nights offers benefits upfront eliminates guess work from the customers, allowing you to relax and enjoy your destination. Take Three Nights focused on providing quality vacations to customers – those who like to travel last-minute, as well as Internet

Apr 29 2016
Todd Dalton byebyetvbill.com, Discreet Doctor Hiring Never paid for services rendered South Carolina Author: Oklahoma Consumer Services: Todd Dalton Internet

19, Report #951957

Apr 29 2016
Infinity Roofing and Siding TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Infinity Roofing & Siding commitment to total customer satisfaction. Infinity Roofing highest quality products manufactured – hail, storm damage roof repair, metal roofs, emergency disaster restoration, maintenance, insurance claims, leaky roofs. Houston Texas *UPDATE: Infinity Roofing & Siding pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Infinity Roofing and Siding recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a Safe business service. Reply to Posted Comment against Infinity Roofing Author: St. Charles, Missouri Consumer Services: Infinity Roofing & Siding TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ ..businesses you can trust. Commitment to 100% customer satisfaction. 5 year workmanship warranty - material warranties ranging from 25 years to 50 years for all steep slope roofing - hail, storm damage roof repair, metal roofs, emergency disaster restoration, maintenance, insurance claims, leaky roofs. Earth City, Missouri

Apr 29 2016
Jasper Contractors Verified REVIEW: Jasper Contractors commitment to total customer satisfaction. Jasper Contractors past and current approach to business is focused on providing the highest quality roofing and HVAC services to homeowners. Atlanta, Baton Rouge, Cincinnati, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Phoenix, Salt Lake City, St. Louis. *UPDATE: Jasper Contractors pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Jasper Contractors recognized by Ripoff Report Verified
Author: Magna, Utah Roofing Companies: Jasper Contractors | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ ..businesses you can trust. Provides the highest quality roofing and HVAC services to homeowners. On-site verification by Ripoff Report. Internet

Apr 29 2016
Eclipse branding solutions These people sent me pages had me rate and ship them and today they have locked me out my account not agree to pay me any on my money. I have been calling to get in contact with them no one will answer. They guys name is rowe. Internet Author: Temple hills, Maryland Credit Card Fraud: Eclipse branding solutions Internet

Apr 29 2016
Lotto Crusher System Evertt Thompson/ theyv said if I paid by credit card, they would email report to my email addresss...But NO REPORT was mailed to me facebook ! Internet Author: Hackettstwon, New Jersey Financial Education: Lotto Crusher System Internet

Apr 28 2016
US Bank, California They have destroyed me financially. Can't make it to Dialysis thanks to them! Nationwide Nationwide Refused to address first and foremost complaint Author: Cedarpines Park , California Banks: US Bank, California Nationwide

Apr 28 2016
Payment Systems Corp MPRSC Took About $7000 from my account for doing nothing, equip. Was returned they never process any transactions. Los Angeles California Author: Pasadena, California Credit Card Processing Companies: Payment Systems Corp Los Angeles, California

Apr 28 2016
Northewst Territorial Mint annette@nwtmint.com I placed a order, in good faith, and all seemed on the up&up. I did not fully investigate them before placing the order. I did look at the same web page to see if there was any complaints, and did not see any. I placed my order for silver & gold, for almost &600.00US. I used a credit card & it was accepted. They at NWM acted as al was well. Then after 24hrs had passed I went to the web site a got the phone number and called them when I did not recieve an e-mail with a comformation for delivery, it then that a male sales person make the statement that They are in bankruptcy. They offer no other explanations, yet they take your money and don,t deliver. I think that is fraudulent. Federal Way Washington Author: Glen Ellyn, Illinois Jewelers: Northewst Territorial Mint Federal Way, Washington