CONSUMER FIRST PLATINUM CARD Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: consumer first platinum card
There may be more specific results for "consumer first platinum card"
For more specific results for "consumer first platinum card"
Showing 1-25 of 105,725 Found Reports For more specific results for "consumer first platinum card"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 21 2017
Paycheck plus Terrible terrible customer service Nationwide Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Credit Card Processing Companies: Paycheck plus Nationwide

Jul 21 2017
IBEX Tumblers Scam, Don't buy Internet Author: Mackinaw, Illinois Credit Card Fraud: IBEX Tumblers Internet

Jul 21 2017
DAR Waterfront & Associates RIP off sent to collections for product not shipped Sherman Oaks California Author: California Credit Card Fraud: DAR Waterfront & Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Jul 21 2017
First Coast Maids, First Coast Maids They hire you make you work then don't pay you and then your stuck because they are not legit Jacksonville Fl, Florida Internet
Author: Jacksonville, Florida Cleaning Services: First Coast Maids Internet

Jul 20 2017
Evgo fraud, unaccountability, misleading, cut throat business practices, dismissive, demeaning, theft of wages Los Angeles CA
Author: Los Angeles, California Consumer Services: Evgo Los Angeles,

Jul 20 2017
Trim Fire Garcinia diet supplement Trimfire, Lake Tahoe, NV 89449CS Email- support@trytrimfire.com Bogus 14 day trial. Unable to cancel! No reciept, charged $79. Broke out with rash Tahoe Nevada
Author: Mexia, Texas Credit Card Fraud: Trim Fire Garcinia diet supplement Internet

Jul 20 2017
hfl solutions.com charging card without authorization Nevada Internet Author: Chino Hills, California Drugstores: hflsolutions.com Internet

Jul 20 2017
Nutra Solutions UNITED AGRI-SERVICES, INC Ordered a sample and got auto shipped for $77 billed to my credit card less than a month later Mooresville North Carolina Author: Wyndmoor, Pennsylvania Drug Manufacturers: Nutra Solutions Mooresville, North Carolina

Jul 20 2017
DermiFi Just right beauty internet says you only pay shipping---then they charge 89.31 to credit card internet Internet Author: Painesville twp, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: DermiFi Internet

Jul 20 2017
Jessica carter Claim I owe money 1200. If I do not answer warrant and will cost me 6700 if I do not reply to cash advance debt resolution. First I heard of this. Will not reply could be a hack scheme Internet Author: Belleville, New Jersey Cash Services: Jessica carter Internet

Jul 20 2017
Networx This company charged me for a lead that was a direct competitor. I even provided them a picture of his website page. I was denied a refund on the lead. They also charged me for a lead in a field that I do not do work in. Nationwide
Author: Austin, Texas Consumer Services: Networx Nationwide

Jul 20 2017
Worldpay US, Inc Worldpay, Worlsdpay credit card processing Be alert, avoid loosing money and time, Worldpay is inept and their actions are negligent and possibly fraudulent... they charge you much more, keep your customers' payments and do not even admit they have the money, blaming your site Atlanta Georgia Author: Los Angeles, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Worldpay US, Inc Atlanta, Georgia

Jul 20 2017
Blissful Skincare Blissworld Skin Care145 S. Fairfax Ave suite #400Los Angeles, CA 90036 On 3-20/2017 I ordered samples. 4/3/2017 no samples. / cancelled order.12:10pm EST Did. Receive confirmation./ April statement credit card $104. +$94./will not refund!! Los Angeles, CA 90030 California Author: Oakland Township, Michigan Skin Care: Blissful Skincare Internet

Jul 20 2017
Uesupport.com They started billing me on my credit card. No idea who they are. Spammed my credit card United kingdom Internet Author: ANTELOPE, California Miscellaneous Companies: Uesupport.com Internet

Jul 20 2017
Mutual Savings Life Insurance Company Kemper Home Service Companies Insurance Company St. Louis Missouri Author: Montgomery, Alabama Consumer Services: Mutual Savings Life Insurance Company St. Louis, Missouri

Jul 20 2017
Mendota Insurance Company Insurance Fraud St Paul Nationwide Author: Thomasville, North Carolina Consumer Services: Mendota Insurance Company Minnesota

Jul 20 2017
beauty within they told me to use my bank card to pay 4.98 for forskolin and 4.98 for the cleanse there would be no charge for nothing else then later i look at my bank account on line and it was minus 205.00 so i went to the bank and thats when the told me that a diet place charge me 78.95 twice they did not have my permission for ongoing use of my card thats when the bank said you were a victim of fraud so my bank is investigating it. provo Utah Author: Fairlawn, Virginia Supplemental Health Programs: beauty within provo, Utah

Jul 20 2017
Blue Dolphin M2Media Group, LLC BlueDolphin.com magtracker.com Unauthorized magazine subscription and credit card charge Stamford Connecticut Author: Palm Bay, Florida Internet Fraud: Blue Dolphin M2Media Group, LLC Stamford, Connecticut

Jul 20 2017
beaute instant reducer i was ordering some skin care producted to reduce my wrinkles they were suppose to just send me a free sample for 4.99 so like a believer i ored it but did not expected it to go threw cause i was 5 cents short but it did this all happen in june well i,m disable & get a check each month & they took 99.95 of my money out of my social sercerty check cause i have it on a card & now i am having to go threw my card people we will say to try to get my money back & don,t even know if i will so people if u believe any of these little thing that say it,s only 4.99 & the starts in hollywood are going crazy over it cause it works so good do not believe them cause it is a falses believe me i,ll never fall for it again cause this makes twice it has done happen to me but it was threw another company & i really looked up to this lady las vegas nevada Author: bassett, Virginia Miscellaneous Companies: beaute instant reducer Internet

Jul 20 2017
DAR WATERFRONT & ASSOCIATES Belle Epoque I only received the sample and paid the shipping fee I do not owe anything this is a rip off a scam I wouldn't order anything that expense I dont have that kind of money . Charging me for something i didnt receive. I only receive a sample and paid the shipping haven't receive anything since Internet Author: Perkinsville, Vermont Consumer Services: DAR WATERFRONT & ASSOCIATES Internet

Jul 20 2017
Luxury Auto Mall / Consumer Auto Credit cardealersearch.com luxuryautomall.com consumerautocredit.com They scam, treats and defraud and sale customers account Tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Auto Dealers: Luxury Auto Mall / Consumer Auto Credit Tampa, Florida

Jul 20 2017
Denny's Antenna Services Final Attempt to Resolve: BUYER BEWARE!!! I don't get it, Denny? I was impressed by your suggestions and help in getting the TV reception I was hoping for. You followed up when I initially had no improvement with the stacker. You responded again when I realized no need for the HDA100. I sent the HDA100 back like new with your receipt as you instructed. You received it April 29, 2017, at 11:20am, but you never processed a refund. And now you don't respond. I am now seeing you have done this with others. Why? For $54 you are willing to continue tarnishing your business reputation? I have given you until 2:30pm CST today, July 20, 2017, to respond and/or refund $54 back to the card for the return of the HDA100. If there is no response and/or refund by that time, I will have my credit card company deal with you and begin blowing up the internet with ALL possibilities of BUYER BEWARE NEGATIVE REVIEWS about you and your business. $54! Really, Denny? Ithaca Michigan Author: Warrenville, Illinois Television Parts & Services: Denny's Antenna Services Ithaca, Michigan

Jul 20 2017
Godaddy Unauthorized Credit Card Charges - Refusal to Issue Refund - Deceptive Business Practices Scottsdale Internet
Author: Casselberry, Florida Web Hosting: Godaddy Internet

Jul 20 2017
Vivant Two very bad experience. First, getting the service cancelled long after five year contract. Second, after a move to a new residence did not want their service again. Rep agreed to a 3 yr contract if I would sign. So, unfortunately I did. At the end of three years I called to cancel. Was told I had a 5 yr contract.  Nationwide Author: North Platte, Nebraska Security Services: Vivant Nationwide