CONSUMER FIRST Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: consumer first
There may be more specific results for "consumer first"
For more specific results for "consumer first"
Showing 26-50 of 43,901 Found Reports For more specific results for "consumer first"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 22 2017
Placester Real Estate Websites Placester Parasite, fradulant,deceptive, Boston, Massachusetts Nationwide Author: Baldwin City, Kansas Consumer Services: Placester Real Estate Websites Nationwide

Apr 21 2017
PC richards and Sons PC Richards participates in CONSUMER FRAUD brentwood ny Author: kings parl, New York Kitchens: PC richards and Sons

Apr 21 2017
Tech Saviors First they call you and say that there is virus in your computer get you to turn it on and they take control of, In the end, they claimed they fixed the problem and then charge a great deal of money. Over the last two years I was scammed out of over $6,000. The worst part they keep calling back and do the same thing and again they charge some $2,500. I want this stopped. San Jose California Author: ORLANDO, Florida Computer Fraud: Tech Saviors San Jose, California

Apr 20 2017
Madame Bridal WANT TO HAVE YOUR DAUGHTER'S FIRST PROM RUINED AND GET RIPPED OFF? West Palm Beach, Florida ,BOYNTON BEACH, FLORIDA MADAME BRIDAL GOES ABOVE AND BEYOND TO MAKE THINGS RIGHT Author: Hendersonville, Tennessee Bridal Shops: Madame Bridal West Palm Beach, FL,

Apr 20 2017
First Options Tom White https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100013862958744 Sincere, false and deceiving information, trust me, no paper trail, passport is expired, vague Internet
Is this Guy for Real? Author: Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin Brokerage Companies On-line: First Options Internet

Apr 20 2017
First Fidelity Trust AG Andrew Sarafin A Professional Swiss corporation SCAM to be beware of...The longest corporation registration on planet earth; 6 months yet not done! GENEVA Nationwide Author: Other Business Consultants: First Fidelity Trust AG Nationwide

Apr 20 2017
United consumer financial Kirby came to sale me a Kirby vacuum. Did a demonstration and I received the kirby, they said i had 10 days to cancel. Tried to cancel and company would not allow me. Period Westlake Nationwide Author: Cleveland, Ohio Financial Services: United consumer financial Nationwide

Apr 19 2017
Slick's Auto Repair I signed up for Motologic service , My business closed down I tried 2 times to cancel because I can no longer use this service, first call they would see what they could do and call me back, never heard.Emailed them back yesterday they replied to tell me I can't cancel unless I pay $300.00 fee. This is nothing but a RIP OFF. I wouldn't mind paying for it if I could still use it but I no longer have my garage so I have no use for it. PLEASE rethink befgetting trapped in their SCAM Dallas ore North Carolina Author: Bessemer City, North Carolina Auto Repair Service: Slick's Auto Repair Dallas, North Carolina

Apr 19 2017
GOLDSTERN & ASSOCIATES Mac Lean Demaque Credit Card Scam Winter Park Florida Author: Yonkers, New York Consumer Services: GOLDSTERN & ASSOCIATES Winter Park, Florida

Apr 19 2017
Sale Guru The sale Guru online shopping sales products consumer instagram facebook Tortor Sagittis Internet Author: Edmonton, Alberta Beauty Products: Sale Guru Internet

Apr 19 2017
Marco Kozlowski | Luxury Homes Group REVIEW: Marco Kozlowski dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction.  Marco Kozlowski, Business Entrepreneurship wizard, Real Estate Mentor lives by his motto: Leave people better than he finds them. Marco Kozlowski | Luxury Homes Group always employs a philosophy of we're in the helping people business. Marco Kozlowski's Wealth, Health, entrepreneurial products, will provide results. Marco Kozlowski cares by backing up products with total customer satisfaction guarantee. Marco Kozlowski & Luxury Homes Group receives a positive rating for their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Seminar Programs: Marco Kozlowski & Luxury Homes Group TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Marco Kozlowski 100% customer satisfaction guarantee. Marco Kozlowski a leading expert on delegation & systems process engineering. Marco Kozlowski Wealth: The Formula teaches business owners on structuring businesses to maximize profit & compensation. Orlando, Florida

Apr 19 2017
Marco Kozlowski TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Luxury Homes Group dedicated to Serve their clients. Marco Kozlowski & support team employees devoted to clients success & highest customer satisfaction standards. Marco Kozlowski & team truly obsessed with success of all business partners, customers.*UPDATE: Marco Kozlowski & team pledges their commitment to always improving their operations by joining Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing their confidence when doing business with a member business. Marco Kozlowski is recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
You never closed a deal Author: Floral Park, New York Seminar Programs: Marco Kozlowski & Luxury Homes Group TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Marco Kozlowski 100% customer satisfaction guarantee. Marco Kozlowski a leading expert on delegation & systems process engineering. Marco Kozlowski Wealth: The Formula teaches business owners on structuring businesses to maximize profit & compensation. orlando, Florida

Apr 19 2017
Eagle Shield Inc. CEO Garret Harwood Dublin California My observations on eagle shield Author: Modesto, California Builders & Contractors: Eagle Shield Inc. Modesto, California

Apr 19 2017
BlueHousingGroup BHGM an Investment Rock CompanyBHG a Real Estate Co. I took the test 3x so that I can get the HR Certification. I had to pay first in order to get the test & receive the Certificate. They will reimbursed once I get hired. I called the 1800# , voicemail. I want my money back!!!!! BHGM an Investment Rock Company in Newark New Jers Internet / Nationwide Author: New Jersey, New Jersey Accounting: BlueHousingGroup Internet

Apr 18 2017
Canton Trade Days Canton First Mondays, First Monday Trade Days, Retail Therapy, Amy Mitchell Assaulted while taking a photo of my wife and son Canton Texas Author: Canton, Texas Festivals & Event Services: Canton Trade Days Canton, Texas

Apr 18 2017
Robertson Attorney at Law Ruining my reputation by filing unnecessary public court documents without making the attempt of notifying personally first Boca Raton Florida Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Loan Modification: Robertson Attorney at Law Boca Raton, Florida

Apr 18 2017
First Choice Supply, Inc - Donald Walthall Scam- Did jobs for them and didn't get paid 2909 Waycross Dr, Monroe, NC 28110 North Carolina Author: Buffalo, New York Locksmiths: First Choice Supply, Inc Monroe, North Carolina

Environmental Water Resource Aggressive salesperson, total BS! Tampa Florida
Author: Dade City, Florida Consumer Services: Environmental Water Resource Tampa, Florida

Apr 17 2017
ARA INC> Mark Farmer they said I had A First USA bank card. Never had one. owed $ 1,94106. used my social security number Villa Park Illinois Author: Amarillo, Texas Collection Agency's: ARA INC> Villa Park, Illinois

Apr 17 2017
International Award Services I received a letter stating that I won $2 million asking if I wanted an annual payments or one lump sum also requested me to send them a processing fee payment of 1299 I did that then I received another letter that I want to gun and that there would be $2 million hand-delivered are certified to me in a check within 60 days . I paid the first fee but I did not pay the second one as I read reviews on the fraud of this company. Kansas City Kansas Author: Marietta, Georgia Cash Services: International Award Services Office of George Hyde Kansas City, Kansas

Apr 17 2017
RCP services some kind of consumer services ??? not sure Nationwide Same here Author: long beach, California Consumer Services: Customer: RCP services Nationwide

Apr 14 2017
First Cash Advance Charlie and Steve Scammed New York New York Author: Cleveland , Oklahoma Unusual Rip-Off: First Cash Advance New York

Apr 13 2017
WC MON ValuePlus WC MON ValuePlus ripping people off through credit card fraud Minnesota Author: Beach Park , Illinois Consumer Services: WC MON ValuePlus Minnesota

Apr 13 2017
First Progress Outrageous fees to pay overcharged bills Columbus Georgia Author: Norfolk, Virginia Credit & Debt Services: First Progress Columbus, Georgia

Apr 13 2017
Dr. Parsa Zadeh, DDS,MAGD, FICOR Dr. Zadeh: questionable dental work & After dental care pain and discomfort ignored Beverly Hills, CA. 90212 California Author: Los Angeles, California Consumer Services: Dr. Parsa Zadeh, DDS,MAGD, FICOR Beverly Hills, CA. 90212, California