CONSUMER PORTFOLIO Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: consumer portfolio
There may be more specific results for "consumer portfolio"
For more specific results for "consumer portfolio"
Showing 26-50 of 53,979 Found Reports For more specific results for "consumer portfolio"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 14 2017
Student Loan Exchange I was ripped off Santa Ana California Author: Dayton, Nevada Consumer Services: Student Loan Exchange Santa Ana, California

Aug 13 2017
Chillingo They are taking my money and not providing a respectable service they have tournaments where the lag is so bad you get booted from game or you fire rubber bullets while the other team is not and you are defenseless and you lose battle because of lag and they are favoranle to the chinese who created the game Internet Author: Taylor, Michigan Consumer Services: Chillingo Internet

Aug 13 2017
National Consumer Survey and Promotions.com So one day those popups said if I took there survey and completed one offer they'd give me a 1000 gift card. Yet when I finished their survey and got to the page where it clearly said complete any offer on his page to receive your 1000 gift card and o chose the credit score one and tried to find out when I'd get my money they said I had nothing coming. Credit place already took my money. Internet Author: Tucson, Arizona Computer Marketing Companies: National Consumer Internet

Aug 12 2017
Apprasials on time inc Gregg Dobrowsky Breached contract, refused a refund, voided a property sale Stevenson Ranch California Author: Oxnard, California Consumer Services: Apprasials on time inc Stevenson Ranch, California

Aug 11 2017
Mrs mcnealy Business owner Dallastown Pa Author: York, Pennsylvania Consumer Services: Mrs mcnealy

Aug 11 2017
The RxHelper Complete Dissatisfaction With This Company Boca Raton Florida Author: Marmora, New Jersey Consumer Services: The RxHelper Boca Raton, Florida

32, Report #1392059

Aug 11 2017
Internal Revenue Service I received a call from a man who informed me that he was from the Internal Revenue Service and to call them back immediately regarding my tax report. This was a recording. I called them back immediately and was transferred to a man who was reportedly handling my case.  Washington, DC Dist of Columbia Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Consumer Services: Internal Revenue Service Dist of Columbia

33, Report #1392057

Aug 11 2017
David travanty heating and ac repair David d travanty david Sergio travaanty Took money from elderly Riverside ca California Author: Rivwrside, California Consumer Services: David travanty heating and ac repair Nationwide

34, Report #1392042

Aug 11 2017
brokenprinter.com No communication possible with company after order confirmation email. internet Internet Author: California Consumer Services: brokenprinter.com Internet

Aug 10 2017
Funding site support Group This company charged me $59.95 without my permission. I want my money refunded. I thought I still had it on my card and my daughter and I got food at the store and couldn't pay for it because of this.. embarrassing. 60 dollars is a lot to our family. Utah Internet. Utah Author: Fort Madison, Iowa Consumer Services: Funding site support Group Internet

Aug 10 2017
City Cars Warehouse They Knowingly Sold Me A Lemon Van Nuys California Admission Author: Canyon Country, California Auto Dealers: City Cars Warehouse Van Nuys, California

Aug 10 2017
CONSUMER CASH LOANS Mark and Jennifer Hamilton They said I was approved for a 1000 dollar loan and I had to pay 140 for insurance for a gift card at Walmart I bought the gift cards and still no money they said it was a hold on my money for taxes and said I needed 200 more dollars to get the loan El Segundo, CA Internet
Author: Memphis, Tennessee Liars: CONSUMER CASH LOANS Internet

Aug 10 2017
Kinetix Health Club RECOMMENDED VERIFIED TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Kinetix Health Club is fully dedicated to customer satisfaction.  Kinetix Health Club members are joining a fitness family.  Kinetix Health Club can guide and support you to ensure you reach your personal health and fitness goals.  Kinetix Health Club receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member of the program.  Kinetix Health Club has made a serious commitment to 100% customer satisfaction.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Health Spas: Kinetix Health Club RECOMMENDED Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Kinetix Health Club here to help you with your goals, whether it is to lose weight, tone up or improve health, Kinetix Health Club is here for you. Kinetix Health Club has many locations that will make the convenience of working out a reality. Kinetix Health Club offers many classes, personal training, cardio and strength equipment. Macon, Georgia

Aug 10 2017
2 Free Nites 2 Free Nites Scam Charlotte North Carolina One more thing Author: Fayetteville, North Carolina Travel Services: 2freenites.com Charlotte, North Carolina

Aug 10 2017
Select Portfolio Servicing Notice of default Right to Cure Salt lake city Utah Author: Brunswick, Ohio Mortgage Companies: Select Portfolio Servicing Nationwide

Aug 09 2017
Union Supply Direct No items for Jews or Christians Internet Author: tacoma, Washington Consumer Services: Union Supply Direct Internet

Aug 09 2017
Absolute Awesome Stuff Have not received purchased item Internet Author: Texas Consumer Services: Absolute Awesome Stuff Internet

Aug 09 2017
HomeDeeco; FurnitureDazzle; Aaistores Consumer Fraud. Poor Customer Service. NO Refund. Scam. Atlanta, GA Internet Author: los angeles, California Furniture & Furnishings: HomeDeeco Internet

Aug 09 2017
Waco Inc Innovation solutions Asbestos Removal Louis W Walker Bait and Switch. Doubled Price without cause or change in scope of work charged $5000 in travel expense for 45 minute drive and admitted to adding $3000 in fluff richmond Virginia Author: la mirada, California Consumer Services: Waco Inc Innovation solutions richmond , Virginia

Aug 09 2017
National Consumer Resolution Center Amy Adams, Dana Wrightncrcg, Eric Holden National Consume Resolution center is a rip off preying on home owners that are drowning and desperate Irvine California
Author: Lake Havasu City, Arizona Attorneys & Legal Services: National Consumer Resolution Center Irvine , California

Aug 09 2017
Total Warranty Services Stalling payment on an auto that was totaled on Dec 18 2016 West Palm Beach Florida You have to protect yourself now Author: Palm Bay, Florida Warranty Companies: Total Warranty Services West Palm Beach, Florida

Aug 08 2017
Inmar rebate center They did not send me my rebate, saying that I was missing the upc or it was not an original. NOT TRUE! Del Rio Texas Update Author: Mckeesport, Pennsylvania Breweries & Wineries: Inmar rebate center Internet

Aug 07 2017
ocean commerce Advertised in craigslist as a legitimate job. Used my address to rip off paypal delaware Internet Author: north hills, California Consumer Services: ocean commerce Internet

Aug 07 2017
Jodys Secret Internet Author: Cloquet, Minnesota Consumer Services: Jodys Secret Internet

Aug 07 2017
Renee Soforenko We are a wood flooring company , per Mrs Renee request we offered a FREE in home estimate for her hardwood floors refinish, she requested that her entire hardwood floors areas to be sanded and refinished by hand, unfortunately we're not offering this type of service d Jacksonville Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Consumer Services: Renee Soforenko Jacksonville, Florida