Your Search | consumer research corp. of columbia, sc

Jan 18 2017
Desert Star APTS They came in my apt without no warning n trying to evict me without giving me a 30 day notice, I live with a roommate n WE both suppose to pay the rent but my roommate seems to think HE shouldn't pay his half cause he don't feel like it, so I pay my half of the rent on time... But now since HE don't want to pay his half they are charging me late fees and trying to kick me out, threatening me to leave the premisses n don't come back.. Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Advertising / Deceptive: Desert Star APTS Phoenix , Arizona

B & H Foto & Electronics Corp. Bait and Switch New York New York
Author: Little Rock, Arkansas Cameras & Video: B & H Foto & Electronics Corp. New York, New York

Jan 18 2017
Locksmith Pros Rip off of services Van Nuys California Argue!!!! Author: Van Nuys, California Locksmiths: Locksmith Pros Internet

Jan 18 2017
Pro General Insurance Solutions Inc Refunded policy instead of paying claim California Nationwide Author: Lakeland, Florida Car Insurance: Pro General Insurance Solutions Inc Nationwide

Jan 18 2017
Loan Organics Mark Lewis was the SCAMMED MANY OUT OF LOTS OF MONEY.....SAME STORYS Washington, D.C. Nationwide Author: Lincoln, Nebraska Loans: Loan Organics Nationwide

Jan 18 2017
ZANDER INSURANCE COMPANY, ZANDERINS.COM, WWW.ZANDERINS.COM, DAVE RAMSEY, HTTP://ZANDERINS.COM, ZANDER LIFE INSURANCE TERM ZANDER LIFE INSURANCE SCAM == BEWARE BAIT AND SWITCH = QUOTES LOW THEN APPROVES AND INCREASES PRICE BY 10X AFTER 8 WEEKS OF SUBMITTING PAPERWORK Nationwide Author: Woodstock, Georgia Health Insurance: ZANDER INSURANCE COMPANY Nationwide

Jan 18 2017
ACE Incorporation Legal action of unpaid online that I already paid off!!!! Internet Author: New York, New York Unusual Rip-Off: ACE Incorporation Internet

Jan 18 2017
trekkinn tradeinn, trekkinn refuse to respond, no response, ignoring, rovince of Girona, España Internet Author: los angeles, California Sporting Goods: trekkinn Internet

Jan 18 2017
Pro Glass Windows Bob Mayerle Debbie Mayerle Poor Quality Control, Poor Fitment , Deceived me, Stole my original, Bristol Illinois Author: Duncan , British Columbia Auto Parts: Pro Glass Windows Bristol, Illinois

Jan 18 2017
Service Protection Advantage Assurant Solutions I bought a 3 year contract to protect my GE Gas Stove and have called them once. Of course it is not covered by the contract. I will never use them again. Atlanta GA Author: Tallulah, Louisiana Kitchens: Service Protection Advantage Nationwide

Jan 18 2017
Tress Obsession I have a number of friends in the hair industry and I keep seeing their work and pictures/videos STOLEN by Tress Obsession (tressobsession.weebly.com) and Tress Obsessions on Facebook. They give NO credit to the stylist whom videos they steal.  BUYERS BEWARE! Internet
Author: Miami, Florida Beauty Salons: Tress Obsession Internet

Jan 18 2017
statewide adr Calling my place of employment New York New York Author: Antioch, Tennessee Collection Agency's: statewide adr New York, New York

Jan 18 2017
Viddyoze Viddyoze does not honor its refund policy Internet Author: Victoria, British Columbia Websites: Viddyoze Internet

Jan 18 2017
BMW of Macon Ga., Ryan Davison I took my 325i to this dealership with a check engine light on and a coolant leak, what happened was i straight got ripped off. I was told that my coolant leak was fixed and then up sold 1,600.00 of extra work, my issue with that is 2 days later my car is still leaking coolant, to make matters worst the service rep. tried to put the blame on me. I paid these people 3353.11 and my car is still leaking coolant and when i returned my car to this place i did not receive courteous and professional service, rather i was told my car was leaking from some place else and now it would take another 1,000.00 Macon Georgia Author: Dulin, Georgia Auto Dealer Repairs: BMW of Macon Ga. Macon, Georgia

Jan 18 2017
Symantec Norton Anti Virus unauthorized charges in my credit card of $94.93. Nationwide Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Credit Card Processing Companies: Symantec Norton Anti Virus Nationwide

Jan 17 2017
Hooman Nissani Enterprises Hooman NissaniRayan NissaniHooman Automotive GroupHOOMAN TOYOTA SCION OF LONG BEACHHOOMAN NISSAN OF LONG BEACHHOOMAN HYUNDAI OF LOS ANGELESHOOMAN CHRYSLER DODGE JEEP RAM OF LOS ANGELESHOOMAN ACURA OF SANTA MONICAHOOMAN VOLVOHOOMAN FIATHOOMAN A Ripped off on new car purchase los angeles california Obvious Question Author: California Auto Dealers: Hooman Nissani Enterprises Nationwide

Jan 17 2017
HSBC Investdirect Self Directed RRSP Please Beware, most Bizarre, Not looking out for you, scam Toronto Area Nationwide Author: Surrey, British Columbia Investment Brokers: HSBC Investdirect Nationwide

Jan 17 2017
iCreatife I ordered a phone case and a tempered glass screen protector from them which costed around $40 well over a month ago after numerous times of emailing and getting the same automated message and it seems that other people are having the same issue I honestly think it's a scam Internet Author: Greeneville, Tennessee Miscellaneous Electronics: iCreatife Internet

Jan 17 2017
Clash of Kings Game Rip off. Short packages. Shields that lapse early. Zero customer service. Even Google was confused. Online Internet Author: Philadelphia , Pennsylvania Computer Software: Clash of Kings Internet

Jan 17 2017
TransAmerica Life Insurance Co. withheld cash value of life insurance Cedar Rapids, Iowa Nationwide Author: Monroe, North Carolina Insurance Companies: TransAmerica Life Insurance Co. Nationwide

Jan 17 2017
Cruel Zoo: Southwest Wildlife Conservation Center of Scottsdale SWCC - Linda Searles : Scottsdale Arizona
Author: Miami, Dist of Columbia Animal Abuse: S'outhwest Wildlife Conservation Center of Scottsdale Scottsdale, Arizona

Jan 17 2017
wilshire consumer credit illegally took my car Nationwide Entitlement Attitude Author: taylorsville, Utah Car Financing: wilshire consumer credit Nationwide

Jan 17 2017
coal cosmetics posing as lux derma false advertisment of item type in lux derma and link directs you to coal cosmetics Internet Author: scott township, Pennsylvania Beauty Salons: coal cosmetics Internet

Jan 17 2017
Craigslist ExecutivesJim Buckmaster – CEO and Founder Craig Newmark – Chairman and Founder Mabel Deng – ControllerBoard of Directors Craig Newmark, Weezy Muth, Christina Murphy Yet another rip off on CL, by a company that follows no rules tampa Internet Author: Tampa, Florida Internet Fraud: Craigslist Internet

Jan 17 2017
Radiant Skin Serum Free Trial for $4.95 shipping, Very Rude operators with a scrip of how they win all the cases against them Internet
Author: Lapeer, Michigan TV Advertisements: Skin Tone Internet