Your Search | continental credit

26, Report #1252075

Aug 31 2015
TRENITALIA - LEFRE ROMA RM IT Train station in Rome, IT FRAUDULENT USE OF DEBIT/CREDIT CARD ROME IT Internet Author: Pensacola, Florida Train Travel: TRENITALIA - LEFRE ROMA RM IT Internet

27, Report #1252031

Aug 31 2015
MiraVue Ordered two (2) products, called within the 14 days to cancel with the cancellation number they gave but needed to call two (2) separate numbers to cancel each product separately. No indication this was the case until I receeived a charghe of #85.95 on my credit card. Internet Author: West Bloomfield, Michigan Miscellaneous Companies: MiraVue Internet

28, Report #1252022

Aug 31 2015
Hollywood Toyota I have them all I was told by my salesman, finance mgr, & sales mgr if I make every payment on time for 12 months I will 100% be able to refi at 1.9% with the Toyota of Hollywood Rewards program. Finance mgr asked me to sign blank papers & said the computer would fill in #'s. I was told by the salesman the price was $11,400. When they found out I had bad credit (up almost 200 points since) they told me I would get a car that day. They knew how much I wanted my car & the end #'s after I signed were over $16,000. I reported it to the GM. Hollywood Florida Author: Pompano Beach, Florida Auto Dealers: Hollywood Toyota Hollywood, Florida

29, Report #1251958

Aug 31 2015
eXpect Payment Solutions Derek Garvin, President & CEO Two Months of Lies over a small refund of only $815.00 ! Vancouver WA Author: Grants Pass, Oregon Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: eXpect Payment Solutions Nationwide

Aug 31 2015
Cuna Insurance My mother joined Cuna Insurance through her credit union, from her employer Herman Hospital, that was back in the late 80`s or early 90`s., she in that insurance until she expired in 1999. When I presented the policy to funeral home. I was Informed that she wasn't covered. I was making payments on her policy monthly, and on occasion I would double up on the payment. To be faced with this the day of my mom's funeral was embarrassing, I had to make arrangements to pay. When I contact Cuna regarding this they informed me that her policy had lapsed. I told them that was not so, her payments came directly out of my Bank (Prime Way Credit Union) at that time. I even got the Insurance Association involved. This was a case were a Insurance company took advantage of the elderly. I am asking you to submit a lawsuit against the company. I'm quite sure this just didn't happen to me HOUSTON Texas
Author: HOUSTON, Texas Funeral Services: Cuna Insurance HOUSTON, Texas

Aug 31 2015
Goldsmith's Lawyers Goldsmiths lawyers Barrie goldsmith Unauthorized credit card debit, $7000 unauthorized charge, legal fees disputed, sydney lawyer debited credit card without consent Sydney Nationwide Legal Notice Author: Internet Lawyers: Goldsmith's Lawyers Internet

32, Report #1251940

Aug 31 2015
Boost Mobile I am only a user of Boost mobile services at the present Best I can figure is Costa Rica Internet Author: Alabama Credit & Debt Services: Boost Mobile Internet

33, Report #1251930

Aug 31 2015
NPC INTERNATIONAL PIZZA HUT FRAUDULANT DUPLICATE CHARGE TO CREDIT CARD Nationwide Author: EDGEWATER, Colorado Fast Food Restaurants: NPC INTERNATIONAL Nationwide

Aug 30 2015
Capital One My accounts are restricted because of FRAUD I know nothing about. Richmond Nationwide Response to Chill Out by Robert Author: Chicago, Illinois Credit & Debt Services: Capital One Nationwide

35, Report #1251906

Aug 30 2015
zedwed credit scam Internet Author: medford, Oregon On-Line Stores: zedwed Internet

Aug 30 2015
Blink Fitness Credit Card Fraud, charged my card after I cancelled, moved and changed my card. Confirmed by my bank! Jackson Heights New York Author: New York, New York Healthcare Centers: Blink Fitness Jackson Heights, New York

Aug 30 2015
Mercantile Adjustment Bureau,llc I paid back in full the amount i owed on a credit card bill for the amt of 13,000 in five years. The citi card it was in default because my husband was out of work due to 9/11. When mercantile got in touch with me I agreed to pay 200.00 dollars a month. Well after 5 years of paying the original amt owed is a few hundred from being paid in full. now they are telling me I owe 26,569.00 dollars in interest. PLEASE HELP! williamsville New York Author: howell, New Jersey Collection Agencies: Mercantile Adjustment Bureau,llc williamsville, New York

Aug 30 2015
LAUREN LUXE $98.00 CHARGE NOT APPROVED ON CREDIT CARD TWICE BURBANK California Author: DEL CITY, Oklahoma BBB Better Business Bureau: LAUREN LUXE BURBANK, California

Aug 30 2015
Capital One My Account is Restricted Due to Alleged Fraud Nationwide Response to Robert Author: Berryville , Arkansas Credit & Debt Services: Capital One Nationwide

Aug 30 2015
Iain Sinclair Design Ltd Credit card immediately debited - Goods never received Internet Author: Internet Hardware & Tools: Iain Sinclair Design Ltd Internet

Aug 29 2015
COX Communications #25 fee for credit card rejection Nationwide Author: Vista, California Communications & Networking: COX Communications Nationwide

Aug 29 2015
CapitalONE I paid more than enough to pay off access check; they only applied minimum payment, then moved my 1.99% interest for life to 15.9% Charlotte North Carolina Author: Buford, Georgia Credit & Debt Services: CapitalONE Internet

Aug 29 2015
Magazine Processing Center Charged my credit card for magazines I didn't order. Salt Lake City Utah Author: Fond du lac, Wisconsin Miscellaneous Companies: Magazine Processing Center Salt Lake City, Utah

Aug 29 2015
brandefined Charged my credit card for services they never completed Beaverton Oregon Author: Altus, Oklahoma Websites: brandefined

Aug 29 2015
SafeCart Verispy Fraudulent PayPal withdrawl Internet Please contact us directly Author: Ossining, New York Credit Card Processing Companies: SafeCart Internet

Aug 29 2015
Brilliant Skin cream and Serum promotional item and all of a sudden my bank account is debited 96.00 twice... was able to get the Serum people to offer a refund, but the cream refused to credit my account Santa Ana California Author: Auburn, California Bait-and-Switch: Brilliant Skin cream and Serum Santa Ana, California

Aug 29 2015
ELectronic Merchant systems EMS Poor customer service - not what they promised Cleveland Ohio Author: Oakdale, Pennsylvania Credit Card Processing Companies: ELectronic Merchant systems Cleveland, Ohio

Aug 29 2015
AJ Madison Inc Star Creations took my order, took my credit card number and then mentioned the restocking fee and the re-delivery fee, must use an outside delivery firm as I have had to speak to them via phone and poor english language, this might explain why they did not email me or tell me that I had to be present to sign for the order which might come by tractor trailor to my private residence, thus as I was not there I am facing a re-delivery charge of $75.00 or a 30% restocking fee if I cancel the order Brooklyn New York follow up to original complaint Author: Hillsborough, New Jersey Kitchens: AJ Madison Inc Brooklyn, New York

Aug 29 2015
The Cole Group Background Check FCRA Violator Unliscensed Investigation Company houston Texas Author: Katy, Texas Credit Services: The Cole Group houston, Texas

Aug 29 2015
Vitier Eye Serum Charged $89.98 without out my knowledge on my credit card Santa Ana California Author: GREEN VALLEY, Arizona Bait-and-Switch: Vitier Eye Serum Santa Ana, California