Your Search | cooking pleasures
Approximately 172 Reports Found

Jul 26 2014
ugi Al no gas for hot water or cooking for my kids reading Pennsylvania Author: reading, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Companies: ugi Reading, Pennsylvania

Jul 22 2014
AFC Services,LLC I had someone approached me in a Walmart parking lot talking about buying magazines I was interested in because they had cooking magazines for my wife and children magazines for my kid so respectively I bought both of them some magazines I never received them Las Vagas Nevada Author: Tacoma, Washington Library: AFC Services,LLC Las Vagas, Nevada

Jul 21 2014
GALLERY 925 San Francisco Rachel Prater was pretending to buy a very expensive Georg Jensen neckring design no:238, she replaced it, with a damaged one, then claimed it was our fault, luckily we got photos, there can proof, she is a scam San Francisco, California
Author: Melville, Other Internet: GALLERY 925 San Francisco San Francisco, California

Jul 20 2014
nmg ck cooking knife i got a cooking knife for my mother that only cost me $1.00 but weeks later i check my account and the same company charges me $88.94 . i call my bank and they give the number to call them Kennesaw georgia Internet Author: Newbury park, California Credit Card Fraud: nmg ck cooking knife Internet

Jul 11 2014
Cooking Pleasures: NMC CK Knife NMC CK Knife Rip off 84$ charged Internet Author: Buffalo , New York Bait-and-Switch: NMC CK Knife Internet

Jul 08 2014
NMG COOKING NMG BUCKS&BULLS I filled out a 2 survery, ones for for the cooking pleasures knife the other was for bucks&bulls Minnesota Author: JACKSONBURG, West Virginia Sporting Goods: NMG COOKING Minnesota

Jul 07 2014
Gourmet Cooking Advanced Kitchens, Kitchen Advance Very slick scam California Author: Springfield, Virginia Bait-and-Switch: Gourmet Cooking Select State/Province

Jun 13 2014
Gourmet Cooking Online ,ripper, They charged my credit card before I ever received the items for 30 day trial. Van Nuys, California 91406 Nationwide Author: west monroe, Louisiana Credit Card Fraud: Gourmet Cooking Online (ripper) Nationwide

May 30 2014
cooking pleasures SCOUT Cooking Pleasures Kennesaw GA took my debit card # I gave them for S&H on a free knife and in a bout 3 more weeks listed a debit againstr my ckg acct for $97.83 informing me I was in their knife/cutlery club for a monthj for that price. Minnetonka, Minnesota Author: Birmingham, Alabama Internet Marketing Companies: cooking pleasures Minnetonka, , Minnesota

May 14 2014
Gourmet Cooking Online Sends items that you never ordered, charges you and makes you pay return postage Van Nuys California Author: Tumwater, Washington Food Vendors: Gourmet Cooking Van Nuys, California

May 10 2014
nmg*ck cooking knife/North American Membership Group/Cooking Pleasures cutlery & ceramic Fraudulently took out $97.83 from my checking acct for a knifeclub membership??? Kennesaw Georgia Author: Birmingham, Alabama Internet Fraud: nmg*ck cooking knife Select State/Province

May 02 2014
Nuwave Selling NewavePic2 emails from customerservice@hearthware.com,Hearthware Inc. For one thing, the piece of junk starts to cook (say at Med.), cooks for awhile and then just stops cooking. And NO, I did not have the timer on. Internet Author: Brookville, Pennsylvania Appliances: Nuwave Internet

Apr 30 2014
Gourmet Cooking Seal and Fresh Product is not well made and return costs buyer Duvall, California California Author: Norton Shores, Michigan Appliances: Gourmet Cooking Nationwide

Apr 25 2014
Gourmet Cooking RMAKitchen Advance Credit Card Charged almost $400 Vista California Author: Germantown, Tennessee Culinary Schools and Classes: Gourmet Cooking Vista, California

Apr 21 2014
Gourmet Cooking Online Deceptive, fraud, unethical practices Internet Author: Washougal, Washington Advertising / Deceptive: Gourmet Cooking Online Internet

Apr 17 2014
PS Gourmet Cooking JBEI Gourmet Rewards Made unauthorized charges to my account, $9.95 each, twice in a week. Vista California Author: Visalia, California Credit Card Fraud: PS Gourmet Cooking Internet

Apr 08 2014
Cooking Pleasures Ceramic Cookware North American Membership Group False Advertising. Did not disclose it was a membership before order arrived. Kennesaw Georgia Author: Canton, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: Cooking Pleasures Ceramic Cookware Kennesaw, Georgia

Apr 01 2014
NMGCK-Cooking-Knife This company is a total ripoff after going over our records, they have been charging for months, we recieved nothing. Unknown Minnesota. Author: Goleta, California Credit Card Fraud: NMGCK-Cooking-Knife Unknown, Select State/Province

Mar 31 2014
Cooking Pleasures Ceramic Cookware Ceramic wearing off pans after one use. Won't refund my money. Kennesaw Georgia Author: Salem, Oregon Internet Marketing Companies: Cooking Pleasures Ceramic Cookware Kennesaw, Georgia

Mar 11 2014
NMG* CK Cooking RIP OFF They took 88.94 from my account and I didn't even know what for or who they where. Minnetonka, Minnesota Author: St. Petersburg, Florida Home & Garden Stores: NMG* CK Cooking Select State/Province

Mar 10 2014
Cooking Pleasure Cooking Pleasures Deluxe Forged Cutlery Is company a scam? Kennesaw Georgia Author: Port Orchard, Washington Computer Fraud: Cooking Pleasure Kennesaw, Georgia

Mar 03 2014
NMG COOKING KNIFE NMG Pleasure KnifeCooking Pleasures/Deluxe Forged CutleryScout Distribution Promotional Free knife, Just pay shipping and handling of $8, never got knife. Then $88 automatically starts being deducted!!! Kennesaw Georgia Author: Anonymous, Oregon Websites: NMG COOKING KNIFE Kennesaw , Georgia

Feb 27 2014
NMG*CK COOKING Pleasure knife Free knife that cost 88.95 $1.00 Shipping only turned into $88.94 Charge to bank account Essex Vermont Author: Ocean Springs, Mississippi Specialty Stores: NMG*CK COOKING Essex, Vermont

Feb 25 2014
NMG*HS Vitamins NMG*CK Cooking Knife SCAM! Charges items after being cancelled. Minnesota Author: Round Rock, Texas Supplemental Health Programs: NMG*HS Vitamins Minnesota

Feb 20 2014
Cooking Pleasures Cancelled my account with them on 2/10/2014. two days later my bank confirmed charge of 8$88.92 was reversed. Today they charged my account $88.92 to my bank and claimed shipment was not cancelled. The only number is to contact them is by phone 1-800-2 Cooking pleasures knives Hopkins, Minnes Author: Martell, Nebraska Unusual Rip-Off: Cooking Pleasures Hopkins, Minnesota

companys