Your Search | cooking pleasures
Approximately 205 Reports Found

Nov 01 2014
gourmet cooking coloring book was ordered but instead meat rubs were sent for 9.95 per mo van nuys California Author: bedford, Virginia Food Stores: gourmet cooking van nuys, California
27, Report #1181978

Oct 09 2014
Guiding The Brides Michael Vincent, Renee, NHF, NHS Cooking 4 You, Surgical Cookware Scam! Unprofessional! Rip-Off! Nationwide Author: Coconut Creek, Florida Kitchens: Guiding The Brides Nationwide

Sep 17 2014
Gourmet Cooking False Advertising through Brad's Deals Internet Thought I was through with this Company!!! Author: Burlington, North Carolina Kitchens: Gourmet Cooking Internet

Sep 07 2014
nmg* ck cooking knifes sent me a knife for 3.00 which was the shipping and handling then i just found out that they charged my savings 87.00 Internet Author: madrid, Iowa Restaurant Delivery Services: nmg ck cooking knifes Internet

Aug 23 2014
JBEI Medicus Put in order to Gourmet cooking for which I was billed $141 and $131 for something I did not order Was billed $9/95 on this one. California Author: Valrico, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: JBEI California

Jul 26 2014
ugi Al no gas for hot water or cooking for my kids reading Pennsylvania Author: reading, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Companies: ugi Reading, Pennsylvania

Jul 22 2014
AFC Services,LLC I had someone approached me in a Walmart parking lot talking about buying magazines I was interested in because they had cooking magazines for my wife and children magazines for my kid so respectively I bought both of them some magazines I never received them Las Vagas Nevada Author: Tacoma, Washington Library: AFC Services,LLC Las Vagas, Nevada

Jul 21 2014
GALLERY 925 San Francisco Rachel Prater was pretending to buy a very expensive Georg Jensen neckring design no:238, she replaced it, with a damaged one, then claimed it was our fault, luckily we got photos, there can proof, she is a scam San Francisco, California
fAKE BU$INE$$ CRYING OUT!? ON DESIGNADDICT! Author: Melville, Other Internet: GALLERY 925 San Francisco San Francisco, California

Jul 20 2014
nmg ck cooking knife i got a cooking knife for my mother that only cost me $1.00 but weeks later i check my account and the same company charges me $88.94 . i call my bank and they give the number to call them Kennesaw georgia Internet Author: Newbury park, California Credit Card Fraud: nmg ck cooking knife Internet

Jul 11 2014
Cooking Pleasures: NMC CK Knife NMC CK Knife Rip off 84$ charged Internet Author: Buffalo , New York Bait-and-Switch: NMC CK Knife Internet

Jul 08 2014
NMG COOKING NMG BUCKS&BULLS I filled out a 2 survery, ones for for the cooking pleasures knife the other was for bucks&bulls Minnesota Author: JACKSONBURG, West Virginia Sporting Goods: NMG COOKING Minnesota

Jul 07 2014
Gourmet Cooking Advanced Kitchens, Kitchen Advance Very slick scam California Author: Springfield, Virginia Bait-and-Switch: Gourmet Cooking Select State/Province

Jun 13 2014
Gourmet Cooking Online ,ripper, They charged my credit card before I ever received the items for 30 day trial. Van Nuys, California 91406 Nationwide Author: west monroe, Louisiana Credit Card Fraud: Gourmet Cooking Online (ripper) Nationwide

May 30 2014
cooking pleasures SCOUT Cooking Pleasures Kennesaw GA took my debit card # I gave them for S&H on a free knife and in a bout 3 more weeks listed a debit againstr my ckg acct for $97.83 informing me I was in their knife/cutlery club for a monthj for that price. Minnetonka, Minnesota Author: Birmingham, Alabama Internet Marketing Companies: cooking pleasures Minnetonka, , Minnesota

May 14 2014
Gourmet Cooking Online Sends items that you never ordered, charges you and makes you pay return postage Van Nuys California Author: Tumwater, Washington Food Vendors: Gourmet Cooking Van Nuys, California

May 10 2014
nmg*ck cooking knife/North American Membership Group/Cooking Pleasures cutlery & ceramic Fraudulently took out $97.83 from my checking acct for a knifeclub membership??? Kennesaw Georgia with help from rippedoff report refund rec'd Author: Birmingham, Alabama Internet Fraud: nmg*ck cooking knife Select State/Province

May 02 2014
Nuwave Selling NewavePic2 emails from,Hearthware Inc. For one thing, the piece of junk starts to cook (say at Med.), cooks for awhile and then just stops cooking. And NO, I did not have the timer on. Internet Author: Brookville, Pennsylvania Appliances: Nuwave Internet

Apr 30 2014
Gourmet Cooking Seal and Fresh Product is not well made and return costs buyer Duvall, California California Author: Norton Shores, Michigan Appliances: Gourmet Cooking Nationwide

Apr 25 2014
Gourmet Cooking RMAKitchen Advance Credit Card Charged almost $400 Vista California Author: Germantown, Tennessee Culinary Schools and Classes: Gourmet Cooking Vista, California

Apr 21 2014
Gourmet Cooking Online Deceptive, fraud, unethical practices Internet Author: Washougal, Washington Advertising / Deceptive: Gourmet Cooking Online Internet

Apr 17 2014
PS Gourmet Cooking JBEI Gourmet Rewards Made unauthorized charges to my account, $9.95 each, twice in a week. Vista California Author: Visalia, California Credit Card Fraud: PS Gourmet Cooking Internet

Apr 08 2014
Cooking Pleasures Ceramic Cookware North American Membership Group False Advertising. Did not disclose it was a membership before order arrived. Kennesaw Georgia Author: Canton, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: Cooking Pleasures Ceramic Cookware Kennesaw, Georgia

Apr 01 2014
NMGCK-Cooking-Knife This company is a total ripoff after going over our records, they have been charging for months, we recieved nothing. Unknown Minnesota. Please call ASAP. We'd be happy to assist. Author: Goleta, California Credit Card Fraud: NMGCK-Cooking-Knife Unknown, Select State/Province

Mar 31 2014
Cooking Pleasures Ceramic Cookware Ceramic wearing off pans after one use. Won't refund my money. Kennesaw Georgia Author: Salem, Oregon Internet Marketing Companies: Cooking Pleasures Ceramic Cookware Kennesaw, Georgia

Mar 11 2014
NMG* CK Cooking RIP OFF They took 88.94 from my account and I didn't even know what for or who they where. Minnetonka, Minnesota Author: St. Petersburg, Florida Home & Garden Stores: NMG* CK Cooking Select State/Province