Your Search | cooking pleasures
Approximately 217 Reports Found
26, Report #1219431

Mar 31 2015
Gourmet Cooking DS12, 7850 Ruffner Ave., Van Nuys CA 91406 Extreme Scam Artists! Do not fall into their trap like I did. Van Nuys California Author: Bristol, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: Gourmet Cooking Van Nuys, California

Mar 18 2015
Aaron's Sales and Lease in Grand Forks ND -LIE-CHEAT-STEAL- Aaron's, 120 day payoff, cooking the books Grand Forks North Dakota Aaron's Cares - Response Author: Grand Forks, North Dakota Department & Outlet Stores: Aaron's Sales and Lease Grand Forks, North Dakota

Mar 06 2015
Gourmet Cooking Total Scam Artists Van Nuys, CA Internet Author: Melrose, Florida Nurseries: Gourmet Cooking Internet
29, Report #1209676

Feb 17 2015
Gourmet cooking online Kitchen advance/RMC Scam Alert on Gourmet cooking online s Internet Author: Winnemucca, Nevada Kitchens: Gourmet cooking online Internet
30, Report #1207223

Feb 06 2015
Medicus20 This company debited my checking account for $9.50 saying I wanted receipes online fromGourmet cooking. No Way!! Vista Ca Refund Author: Oldsmar, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Medicus20 Internet
31, Report #1206750

Feb 04 2015
Gourmet Cooking Online Gourmet Rewards Added items to an order then kept billing me Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Gourmet stores: Gourmet Cooking Online Internet
32, Report #1206049

Feb 02 2015
MBM Gourmet Cooking FRAUDULANT, SCAM Author: Spring Hill, Florida Credit Card Fraud: MBM Gourmet Cooking
33, Report #1200841

Jan 11 2015
HoHo Chinese food 2486 W Brandon Blvd, Brandon, FL 33511Cross Streets: Between Lake Kathy Dr and Grand Regency Blvd I ordered takeout there I paid $31 waited 20 minutes. I thought that they were cooking the food when they were simply warming old food that was possibly two or three days old and putting it into containers. We had paid for shrimp egg roll and when he finally brought the food to the counter and told us that we would have to wait an additional 20 minutes for shrimp eggrolls and did pay the difference. When we got home approximately 10 PM we discovered that all the old the general TSO had to be at least two or three days old it was dry and stringing the eggrolls tasted stale and the crab Rangoon worth soft and tough. When I called the manager to ask why he was serving old stale food he stated that he had never had a complaint about serving old food. I ask him why did you have us wait 20 minutes for this food that was days old.I ask him why does he expect people to pay good prices for this poor standard of food. I'll let him know that he ripped us off. Brandon Florida Author: Brandon, Florida Restaurants: HoHo Chinese food Brandon, Florida
34, Report #1200233

Jan 08 2015
Gourmet Cooking Never received an invoice, just outlandish charges on my cc!! VanNuys California Author: Earlville, New York Kitchens: Gourmet Cooking VanNuys, California
35, Report #1198403

Dec 30 2014
Gourmet Cooking Online Sent box of junkie kitchen stuff I didn't order then charged me Van Nuys CA Author: San Luis Obispo, California Kitchens: Gourmet Cooking Internet
36, Report #1193976

Dec 08 2014
Sharp Propane No heat, No hot water, No cooking Bastrop Texas Author: Austin, Texas Utility Companies: Sharp Propane Bastrop, Texas
37, Report #1191792

Nov 28 2014
Gourmet Cooking MBM 92081 CaJBEI GourmetMBM Gourmet Cooking Fraudulent use of debit card several times Internet Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Gourmet stores: Gourmet Cooking Internet

Nov 01 2014
gourmet cooking coloring book was ordered but instead meat rubs were sent for 9.95 per mo van nuys California Author: bedford, Virginia Food Stores: gourmet cooking van nuys, California
39, Report #1181978

Oct 09 2014
Guiding The Brides Michael Vincent, Renee, NHF, NHS Cooking 4 You, Surgical Cookware Scam! Unprofessional! Rip-Off! Nationwide Author: Coconut Creek, Florida Kitchens: Guiding The Brides Nationwide

Sep 17 2014
Gourmet Cooking False Advertising through Brad's Deals Internet Thought I was through with this Company!!! Author: Burlington, North Carolina Kitchens: Gourmet Cooking Internet

Sep 07 2014
nmg* ck cooking knifes sent me a knife for 3.00 which was the shipping and handling then i just found out that they charged my savings 87.00 Internet Author: madrid, Iowa Restaurant Delivery Services: nmg ck cooking knifes Internet

Aug 23 2014
JBEI Medicus Put in order to Gourmet cooking for which I was billed $141 and $131 for something I did not order Was billed $9/95 on this one. California Author: Valrico, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: JBEI California

Jul 26 2014
ugi Al no gas for hot water or cooking for my kids reading Pennsylvania Author: reading, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Companies: ugi Reading, Pennsylvania

Jul 22 2014
AFC Services,LLC I had someone approached me in a Walmart parking lot talking about buying magazines I was interested in because they had cooking magazines for my wife and children magazines for my kid so respectively I bought both of them some magazines I never received them Las Vagas Nevada Author: Tacoma, Washington Library: AFC Services,LLC Las Vagas, Nevada

Jul 21 2014
GALLERY 925 San Francisco Rachel Prater was pretending to buy a very expensive Georg Jensen neckring design no:238, she replaced it, with a damaged one, then claimed it was our fault, luckily we got photos, there can proof, she is a scam San Francisco, California
fAKE BU$INE$$ CRYING OUT!? ON DESIGNADDICT! Author: Melville, Other Internet: GALLERY 925 San Francisco San Francisco, California

Jul 20 2014
nmg ck cooking knife i got a cooking knife for my mother that only cost me $1.00 but weeks later i check my account and the same company charges me $88.94 . i call my bank and they give the number to call them Kennesaw georgia Internet Author: Newbury park, California Credit Card Fraud: nmg ck cooking knife Internet

Jul 11 2014
Cooking Pleasures: NMC CK Knife NMC CK Knife Rip off 84$ charged Internet Author: Buffalo , New York Bait-and-Switch: NMC CK Knife Internet

Jul 08 2014
NMG COOKING NMG BUCKS&BULLS I filled out a 2 survery, ones for for the cooking pleasures knife the other was for bucks&bulls Minnesota Author: JACKSONBURG, West Virginia Sporting Goods: NMG COOKING Minnesota

Jul 07 2014
Gourmet Cooking Advanced Kitchens, Kitchen Advance Very slick scam California Author: Springfield, Virginia Bait-and-Switch: Gourmet Cooking Select State/Province

Jun 13 2014
Gourmet Cooking Online ,ripper, They charged my credit card before I ever received the items for 30 day trial. Van Nuys, California 91406 Nationwide Author: west monroe, Louisiana Credit Card Fraud: Gourmet Cooking Online (ripper) Nationwide