COOL GLOW Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: cool glow
There may be more specific results for "cool glow"
For more specific results for "cool glow"
Showing 1-25 of 579 Found Reports For more specific results for "cool glow"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 19 2017
Parisian Glow Beware Subscription Sign-up From Just Sample Orders Internet Author: Pinetop, Arizona Skin Care: Parisian Glow Internet

May 18 2017
Cool t-shirts for grandma Tee4coolgrandma.com Takes your money and runs Internet Author: Macclesfield, North Carolina Small Business Services: Cool t-shirts for grandma Internet

May 15 2017
Rejuvedem ZanuHealthy Glow Scam - they send unordered products St. Petersburg, FL Internet charge came from UT and FL Author: Bradenton, Florida Skin Care: Rejuvedem Internet

May 13 2017
Parisian Glow Fulfillment/ c/o Parisian glow I order the sample, small jar cream, small bottle of seurm. 14 day trail. You have to cancel or they send you another sample order of Parisian glow cream for $84.99 and the serums Parisian glow for $89.93. But, on there website they don't tell you the price. I had to check my credit card. 17 days later I try to return the unopen package. They said no. St. Petersburg, Florida Internet Author: Berlin, Connecticut Skin Care: Parisian Glow Internet

May 13 2017
Parisian Glow Scam - cancelled but they keep charging my credit card!! Internet Author: San Jose, California Better Business Bureau: parisian glow Internet

May 09 2017
Parisian Glow I placed this order for 1 free jar only,for a cost of $4.95,the packing was shoddy ,incomplete packing slip.> tried to cancel any further orders but cannot get in touch with any one. I would like my money refundedI am not satisfied with the new terms they are trying to push on me .this is false asvertising.. St. Petersburg, Florida 33705 Internet Author: Chesapeake , Virginia Celebrities: Parisian Glow St. Petersburg, FL 33705, Florida

7, Report #1371983

May 08 2017
Parision Glow Total RIPOFF St. Petersburg Florida Author: Timonium, Maryland Skin Care: Parision Glow Florida

May 07 2017
Parisian Glow Skin Cream Ripped me off $90 Florida Author: Desloge , Missouri Sales People: Parisian Glow Skin Cream Florida

May 06 2017
Tee 4 Cool Grandma Sent Typo Shirt, Wouldn't Fix Internet Author: Simi Valley, California Bait-and-Switch: Tee 4 Cool Grandma Internet

May 05 2017
Glow Renewed Renewed Glo , Suissr Renewal, Suisse Serum, Scumbags Annoymous True scammers...BUYER BEWARE.....DEALING WITH VERMIN / SCUMBAGS Internet / Calif / Nevada Author: West Islip, New York BBB Better Business Bureau: Glow Renewed Internet

May 04 2017
Parisian Glow Skincare Cream Glo Scam, fraud, no refunds, overpriced St Petersburg FL Author: Rio Rancho, New Mexico Skin Care: Parisian Glow Skincare Cream Internet

May 04 2017
Elitagmid Parision Glow unk I fell for a trial of a face cream and the company continued to charge my account. I send an email to cease doing this and the next month, again a charge against my account. I had to contact my bank to change my charge # and stop them. I have the newest delivery of the product and would like to return it and receive a refund. St. Petersburg Nationwide/Florida Author: Monroe Township, New Jersey Skin Care: Elitagmid Parision Glow Nationwide

May 03 2017
Parisian Glow Parisian skin cream Yet another victim of Parisian Glow Parisian skin cream $89 per month trial offer Internet Author: North Carolina Skin Care: Parisian Glow Internet

May 03 2017
Cool Stuff Emporium Never recieved product Launceston TAS 7250 Australia Author: Apple Creek, Ohio Baby Products: Cool Stuff Emporium Launceston TAS 7250 Australia, Other

Apr 30 2017
Parisian Glow Tried a sample for 4.95 and they took another 89.98 out of my account. Internet Author: Lehigh Acres, Florida Skin Care: Parisian Glow Internet

Apr 27 2017
Cool tee 4 grandma They sent me the wrong order. They did not correct their mistake and then blocked me! Internet Author: Columbus , Ohio Clothing Stores: Cool tee 4 grandma Internet

Apr 25 2017
Parisian Glow I ordered a free sample of face cream and was to pay $4.99 shipping only. I was then sent an eye cream too for $19.99. I hadn't intended on irdering eye cream. I also got another shipment 6 weeks later if the face and eye cream and I didn't ask for these items. Now I'm unable to track where I originally ordered products and there's no refund info available. I'm afraid they are charging me a recurring fee now and I don't know how to contact company to stop this. St Petersburg Florida
Author: Apple Valley, Minnesota Skin Care: Parisian Glow St Petersburg , Florida

Apr 25 2017
Parisian Glow Charged my cc $84.95 & $89.95 , twice for 2 bottles of Parisian Glow moisturizer and 2 bottles Parisian Glow serum. I have been charged $349.74 and you have reported the price, that others were charged, was $19.99 each. Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Cheney, Washington Sales People: Parisian Glow

Apr 24 2017
Tee 4 Cool Grandma Rip off Face book company Internet Author: Purvis, Mississippi Better Business Bureau: Tee 4 Cool Grandma Internet

Apr 24 2017
Parisian Glow These people don't understand the concept of 14 day trial Internet Author: SAVANNAH, Georgia Skin Care: Parisian Glow Internet

Apr 22 2017
care@tryparisianglow.com parisian glow skin cream and eye cream Internet Author: Knox, Tennessee Skin Care: care@tryparisianglow.com Internet

Apr 21 2017
Partisan Glow Bean Skin CareKnd eye serum Ail Ame skin care I was overcharged for products, bought 2 products charged for 3. Tried to return unopened products and they refused refund, even though there terms say they want there customers competency satisfied. InternetFlorida Author: Carlsbad , California Unusual Rip-Off: Partisan Glow Internet

Apr 20 2017
Healthy Life and Oils Raven Zaal, Raven Woods, Raven Zaal-Woods Biggest Scam / Con artist ever Fredricksburge Virginia Not Cool! Author: Birmingham, Alabama Weightloss Programs: Healthy Life and Oils Fredricksburge, Virginia

Apr 18 2017
parisian glow Customer orders free sample for $4.99 shipping fee, then company removes $84-$90 from credit card EVERY month St Petersburg Internet Author: napa, California Federal Government: parisian glow Internet

Apr 18 2017
Cool Stuff Emporium Unfulfilled order Internet Author: Herndon, Virginia Adult Book Stores: Cool Stuff Emporium Internet