Your Search | cool glow
Approximately 466 Reports Found

Jan 19 2016
Lynette Sheldon Actors Studio Ripoff Acting School New York New York Amazing Teacher Author: New York, New York Modeling Schools: Lynette Sheldon Actors Studio New York, New York

Jan 07 2016
Chris Berube Owner of 'The Tre Stage' and 'The next stage' theater Being completely shady and not paying an actor for their work in his theaters play. Hollywood California
About the inside information a big pyramid selling fraud Author: Los Angeles , California Theaters: Chris Berube los angeles, California

Nov 05 2015
MPI Credit John Nunez, CL95INC THEIVES AND SCAMMERS - CL95INC is owned by a John Nunez in Miami. He took my $3300 and used my money with promises to help with trade lines but used it to invest into this chinese brand s**t. A day after I wrote him a check for $3300, he was on a flight over to China. Sending me pics of the stuff he was importing. At first I thought ok, thats cool, but what about what we had agreed to?  Miami Internet Author: MIAMI, Florida Credit Services: MPI Credit Internet

Nov 02 2015
Cool Glow Shipped Defective Glow Sticks, Wouldn't Issue Refund I placed an order for glow sticks for a Halloween party and was very disappointed when the party started and they wouldn't light up. Cool Glow refused to issue a refund- their proposed compensation was 10% off my next order, but I clearly will never order from them again! Author: WILLIAMSBURG, Virginia Toy Stores: Cool Glow

Oct 04 2015
Cool Handle Web Hosting Con-Artist!!! Don't fall for it like I did!! Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Web Hosting: Cool Handle Web Hosting Internet

Sep 26 2015
Glow Medispa Katherine Dee MD Just a Horrible, Horrible Woman Seattle Washington Author: Seattle, Washington Health Spas: Glow Medispa Seattle, Washington

Aug 27 2015
CoolHandle.com 4370 Tujunga AveSte 130Studio CityCA 91604USA Cool Handle Suspended My Account and Not Providing Me backups Studio City California
Author: Bangalore, Alabama Web Hosting: CoolHandle.com Studio City, California

Aug 11 2015
Cool It Window Tint SKUM BAG ARMANDO SALGADO DONT GO HERE THEY RUINED MY SONS CAR AND REFUSED TO PAY DAMAGES WE WON IN COURT!!! ,DON'T USE THEM LOW LIFE'S, Upland California
CRAZIEST lady ever!!! Author: UPLAND, California Wanted Criminals: Cool It Window Tint Upland, California

Jul 30 2015
Aedificatore Limited AKA Cool Handle Website shows monthly website hosting fees - then you get billed 12 months with no refunds Nicosia P.C. Internet
Author: Newmarket, New Hampshire Web Hosting: Aedificatore Limited Internet

Jul 24 2015
Equinox Glow Envisageskin, Radiant Labs Inc Don't do the TRIAL OFFER It is a scam. $200 charged to card with no refund possible Bluffdale Utah
Author: Edmond, Oklahoma Misc. Health Specialists: Equinox Glow Bluffdale, Utah

11, Report #1241929

Jul 14 2015
pine lakes resort we spent almost 1000 dollars for 3 cabins over the 4th of july weekend and for fishing passes. the air cond in 2 cabins didnt cool and when we reported it mr harris said i cant make them cool.showers only had cold water and no toilet paper pendleton Indiana Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Camps & Campgrounds: pine lakes resort pendleton, Indiana

May 08 2015
Cool Handle Stole my money Internet Author: Grand Lake, Colorado Web Hosting: Cool Handle Internet

13, Report #1198111

May 06 2015
COOL TRADE STOCK TRADING SOFTWARE PROGRAM Internet Author: STAMFORD, Connecticut Computer Software: COOL TRADE Internet

May 04 2015
Cool Handle Cool Handle Web Hosting Misleading Sale Agreement Internet Author: morro bay, California Web Hosting: Cool Handle Internet

May 04 2015
Cool Trader Pro Cool Trader Robotics outdated software built in 2005 that doesnt work on new technology, report log that doesn't match brokers side, misrepresentation, temporary fixes internet Incomplete response of company Author: Bozeman, Montana Investment Brokers: Cool Trader Pro Select State/Province

Apr 27 2015
cool handle. com I ask for a full refund. They said I could not have a full refund but on the website it says money. back guarantee Internet Author: Bethlehem , Pennsylvania BBB Better Business Bureau: cool handle. com Internet

Apr 18 2015
Dutch Glow Amish Wood Milk Spray pump does not work Tarrytown New York Author: Coshodcton, Ohio Furniture & Furnishings: Dutch Glow Amish Wood Milk Tarrytown, New York

18, Report #1220558

Apr 06 2015
Davis Heating & Cooling Joe Davis Davis Cool Incompleted Installation and Service Jeffersonville Indiana Author: Memphis, Indiana Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Davis Heating & Cooling Jeffersonville, Indiana

19, Report #1220194

Apr 03 2015
Cool Handle Hosting SCAMMERS DO NOT USE THEIR BUSINESS **WARNING** Internet Hosting Scammers Studio City, (internet), California California Author: Silverdale, Washington Web Hosting: Cool Handle Hosting Studio City, (internet), California, California

Mar 26 2015
dutch glow called to order the dutch glow for my tables.i said 1 dutch $10 plus 7.95 shipping and handeling=17.95 i was charge $111.15 on my visa card do not known Nationwide Author: palm coast, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: dutch glow Nationwide

Feb 28 2015
COOL HANDLE coolhandle CoolHandle denies my right to access my domain or reply to emails or tickets to transfer domain to another server Los Angeles California
Author: North York, , Ontario Web Hosting: COOL HANDLE Internet

Feb 18 2015
Cool Springs Wines and Spirits. Woody's Smokes and Brews Family Business is really a textbook hostile work environment and guilty of theft. Franklin Tennessee Author: Franklin, Tennessee Liquor & Wine Stores: Cool Springs Wines and Spirits. Franklin, Tennessee

23, Report #1208280

Feb 11 2015
Cool Air Sam/John This company will not only ripp you off,but will ripp up your house in the process katy Texas Response to Dwarfcar 75 Tomball Texas Author: tomball, Texas Home Improvements: cool air sam katy, Texas

24, Report #1207493

Feb 07 2015
Publishers and Clearinghouse Michael Washington called to tell me I had won $5,000 per week for life. Went through a long spiel about UPS coming to give me my package once I could get my ID and a money order for $105. I knew I was being scammed and got him to give me a phone number w 1-876-594-2090. When I asked him who I make out the money order to he said it was an off-shore banker. I really wanted to set him up and get him caught but I blew my cool at this point and told him to get a real job, and asked if his mother knows what he does for a living. Hung up on him and He called back and yelled stuff in another language. I did give my address at the beginning, but my husband answered and warned him he would get hurt if he takes this any further. Silverdale Washington Author: Port Orchard, Washington Miscellaneous Companies: Publishers and Clearinghouse Silverdale, Washington

25, Report #1202176

Jan 16 2015
Dutch Glow Dutch Milk Fraudulent website Wallingford Massachusetts Author: Newbury Park, California Bait-and-Switch: Dutch Glow Wallingford, Massachusetts