COOL GLOW Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: cool glow
There may be more reports for "cool glow"
For more results perform a general search for "cool glow"
Showing 1-25 of 547 Found Reports For more specific results for "cool glow"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 25 2017
Parisian Glow UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES St Petersburg, Florida (listed on bottle) Internet Author: Eugene, Oregon Internet Marketing Companies: Parisian Glow Internet

Mar 23 2017
Parisian Glow Frenzy workout and Cyclone Fit pro being charged for product I did not order or receive internet Internet Author: richmondville, New York Skin Care: Parisian Glow Internet

Mar 21 2017
Parisian Skin Glow Signed up for $4.99 sample/charged $11.99 on 3/6. Received no additional prods but my acct was changed $89.92 on 3/18 and 84.95 on 3/20.. called # on shipping list from sample and it was no good.  Author: Wilkes Barre , Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Parisian Skin Glow Internet

Mar 21 2017
Big Bear Cool Cabins Horrible service and LIARS Big Bear Lake California Author: San Marcos, California Property Management: Big Bear Cool Cabins Big Bear Lake , California

Mar 20 2017
Parisian Glow Parisian Glow Trial Offer Deceptive Advertising! St Petersburg Florida Author: Sarasota, Florida Skin Care: Parisian Glow St Petersburg, Florida

Mar 18 2017
Parisian glow beauty products This product is marketed fraudulently like a lot of internet ads, every consumer should be very vigilant on every screen that it sends you, I sure got burnt with this one both physically and financially. Internet
Author: Beaumont, California Skin Care: Parisian glow beauty products Internet

Mar 17 2017
Johnson & Johnson Consumers Inc Aveeno aka Luna Glow aka KATHLEEN WIDMER (((REDACTED))) SKILLMAN, NJ 08558 FREAKEN SCAMMERS SKILLMAN, New Jersey Internet GOOD GRIEF YOUR CLUELESS Author: atlanta, Georgia Home HealthCare: Bait-and-Switch: Johnson & Johnson Consumers Inc Internet

8, Report #1361913

Mar 15 2017
Parisian Glow KMD SkincreamMood Eye Serum Total Scam - Beware!! Internet Author: Noblesville, Indiana Skin Care: Parisian Glow Internet

Mar 11 2017
Parisian Glow Agreed to a free trial of the face cream and eye lifting serum. All I had to do was pay for shipping. About 2 weeks later I found a charge to my bank for $89.92 and $84.95. Never at anytime did I agree to these charges. Called and had to talk with 3 different people before they said they would refund my money. Still not sure if I will ever see my money again. This company needs to be stopped before they rip off someone else. A class action suit should be filed against this company. St. Petersburg Florida Author: Brookfield , Wisconsin Internet Marketing Companies: Parisian Glow St. Petersburg, Florida

Mar 11 2017
Parisian Glow BE VERY CAREFUL! These people will try to get your money. Internet Author: Bunnell, Florida Skin Care: Parisian Glow Internet

Mar 07 2017
Parisian glow Be leery, maybe a fraud, I got scammed! Nationwide Author: San antonio, Texas Telemarketers: Parisian glow Nationwide

Mar 06 2017
Parisian Glow Scammed me for 89.95. Free trial was not free. No where did it say I would be chargered 89.95 for product. Nationwide Author: Sedro Woolley , Washington Skin Care: Parisian Glow Nationwide

Mar 05 2017
Parisian Glow Deceptive advertising St. Petersburg Florida Author: Oakland, California Skin Care: Parisian Glow St. Petersburg, Florida

Mar 03 2017
Shadesofgreen Shadesofgreen blocked me from posting comments on their facebook page because of a bad experience that I had with this woman trying to start a fight with us about getting to the bus first nobody else was forming a line and she complained that they been waiting 30 minutes or more and the shadesofgreen didn't like me talking about it Lake buena Vista Dist of Columbia This woman who ever she is must stays a lot at the shadesofgreen to why she thinks she can treat others like garbage and try to ruin their vacation Author: United States, Resorts: Shadesofgreen Lake buena Vista, Dist of Columbia

Mar 03 2017
Coal Glow they will not honor a money back guarantee for I was 5 days late of the deadline, the product does not work and I want a refund. It was a trial that I ordered and was billed for the complete product which they said they shipped to me and no matter what the date was that I received it or the bill did not matter. Supervisor would not talk to me. Very disappointed in product and customer service. What everyone to stop buying from them. Internet Nationwide Author: Ft. Lauderdale, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Coal Glow Nationwide

Mar 01 2017
Coal Glow Charged for trial shipment and refused to offer credit Internet Coal Glow Author: Boonton, New Jersey Skin Care: Coal Glow Internet

Mar 01 2017
Derma Glow Glow.com wrinkle cream Get free trial for $3.95 and then charge you $98 dollars the next month with out your consent Internet Author: ALVIN, Texas Beauty Salons: Derma Glow Internet

Feb 25 2017
Cool k9s Liar liar Peyton Colorado Author: Colorado springs, Colorado Animal Services: Cool k9s Peyton, Colorado

Feb 24 2017
Parisian Glow Free Trial for Parisian Glow face cream is a scam where they charged me for products that I never got and did not order. They charged my CC $19.95 for an eMag. and when I called them they had 14 different phone #s I had to call to find someone who said they would refund 1/3 but it never happened. They gave my CC bank a wrong phone # so no one could call them to reimburse my card. What a rip off. Not sure but the customer service is in Florida Internet Author: Conifer, Colorado Skin Care: Parisian Glow Internet

Feb 22 2017
Parisian Glow This is a total scam. I ordered a trial of 2 skin care products for approx $20 and paid for them. 15 days later they charged me $90 twice with no product ever arriving. I never signed up for additional products. Internet - Facebook ads Internet Author: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin Skin Care: Parisian Glow Internet

Feb 19 2017
Parisian Glow Ripoff Marketing St. Petersberg, Florida Internet Author: San Marcos, California Skin Care: Parisian Glow Internet

Feb 18 2017
COALGLOW CREAM charged me 92.94 on my card. didnt read anything where they was doing that Nationwide Coal Glow Author: GARDNERS, Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: COALGLOW CREAM Nationwide

Feb 14 2017
Revived Youth aka Parisian Glow akaNuderma aka Angelina Jolie Face Creme and probably more! Miracle Wrinkle Creme: Revived Youth - FREE Sample-As seen on Shark Tank St. Petersburg Florida Got My Money Back!! Author: Belfair, Washington Skin Care: Revived Youth Internet

Feb 14 2017
Coal Glow Cream/serum Free trial ? Internet Author: Ruskin, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Coal Glow Cream/serum Internet

Feb 12 2017
Tee 4 cool Grandma Company Nationwide Author: Craigmore, Alabama On-Line Business: Tee 4 cool Grandma Company Nationwide