Your Search | cool glow
Approximately 480 Reports Found

Oct 23 2016
Rejuvenem Healthy Glow Anti-aging This company is a fraud and scam. Please beware!! Internet
Author: Portland, Oregon Internet Fraud: Rejuvenum Internet

Oct 23 2016
NFL game pass Nfl Does the NFL hate soldiers? Worldwide and Nationwide I don't know who you think you are talking to Author: Brooklyn, New York Sports Teams & Clubs: NFL game pass Nationwide
3, Report #1320868

Aug 05 2016
Click 4 Advisor Psychic Powernetwork They blocked me from using the service and refuses to give me the free minutes offered because I've spent a ton which is $14,583.29. It is unbelieveble that they allowed me to use the service as I've been super depressed and have spent money on psychics that have been mean, cruel and downright wrong. They refused to give any type of refunds so you are stuck paying for shitty psychics. I've call each and everyone of them and came out with a handful who actually knew what they were talking about. It is not cool to do this to customers and think they can get away with it. I want my money back!! It is not right what they did to me knowing how depressed I've been. I am angry and want justice! Pleasanton Internet / California Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Psychic Fortune Tellers: Click 4 Advisor Internet

Jul 11 2016
David Roberts C. David Robert, IRSTaxSolutions, IRS Tax Solutions, I-Glow, Iglow ID Theft of Tax clients information, FRAUD, PAID STOCK Basher on ihub, Shaw Industries Chattanooga Tennessee
Author: Tennessee Accounting: David Roberts Chattanooga, Tennessee

Jul 02 2016
First American Home Buyeras protection 6/20/2016- Called fahw to inspect A/C that is is 24 years old as it is not blowing cool air. They sent a contractor (Seabreez) and did inspection who stated system is fine (no leak), thermostat working, fan working, and trwisting/wiggling the electrical wires by the furnace. Handed me an invoice that states 24V line broken.inside wall. Fahw denied without sending me a witten report Los Angeles, California Author: SFV area, California Consumer Services: First American Home Buyeras protection Nationwide

Jun 13 2016
SKIP BARBER RACING SCHOOL THIS COMPANY IS UNETHICAL Braselton Georgia Author: COOL, California Driving instruction: SKIP BARBER RACING SCHOOL Braselton, Georgia

Jun 08 2016

May 11 2016
Beauty Basics Natural Glow Age Rewind Bogus Free Sample Program Additional $89.97 fee after 2 weeks of free sample shipping fee. Rude customer service rep Mike and no supervisor available. La Jolla California Author: Peoria, Arizona Beauty Products: Beauty Basics La Jolla, California

Apr 24 2016
butler rose,&Jameson associates . also RAA with miss Jennifer latorre. This peaple has send me tons of mails,vauchers,sertificates,releases,and many promess of large amount of money . It been like this for a year almost I haven't receive a pen of it . If ure scamming this is not cool . I receive today 49 peace of mail all s I have receive ton of mail from this so call money givers or resechers of the Internet .I been given certificates of won prices for a long time ,I haven't see a single peny yet . all I want is my money back pmb 330,176-25 union tpke free meadows n.y. 11368 Nationwide ?????? Author: bronx , New York Accounting: butler rose,&Jameson associates . also RAA with miss Jennifer latorre. Nationwide

Apr 23 2016
Caribbean Cool Air Javier MoralesPatrick L Blanchard SHIESTERS-BEWARE and don't do business with this company or these people!! Kissemmee Florida Author: Fort Myers, Florida Home Improvements: Caribbean Cool Air Kissemmee, Florida

Apr 21 2016
Simon Ourion EbH medial, cool sculpting Beverly Hills , epion medical Complete scammer, services do not work. Threatens to sue you if you leave bad reviews Beverly Hills California
Author: Woodland Hills , California Doctors: Simon Ourion Everly Hills , California

Mar 31 2016
Donley Service Center DONLEY SERVICE CENTER THEY WILL COOL DOWN YOUR BANK ACCOUNT AVOID THIS COMPANY LIKE THE PLAUGE Phoenix Arizona Donley Service Center wants customers for life. Author: Phoenix, Arizona Maintenance Companies: Donley Service Center Phoenix, Arizona

Mar 08 2016
Cool Gold Tools Nationwide Author: Gastonia , North Carolina Sporting Goods: Cool Gold Tools Nationwide

Feb 09 2016
Cool Air Sam American Comfort Solutions - John Bar Coolair Sam - American Comfort Solutions Tore Up My House Replcaceing Hot Water . They Do not hold A Plumbing License. Katy Texas Author: houston, Texas Plumbing: Cool Air Sam Katy, Texas

Jan 19 2016
Lynette Sheldon Actors Studio Ripoff Acting School New York New York I Hear She No Longer Can Fill Up a Class Author: New York, New York Modeling Schools: Lynette Sheldon Actors Studio New York, New York

Jan 07 2016
Chris Berube Owner of 'The Tre Stage' and 'The next stage' theater Being completely shady and not paying an actor for their work in his theaters play. Hollywood California
Who is Chris Berub? Author: Los Angeles , California Theaters: Chris Berube los angeles, California

Nov 05 2015
MPI Credit John Nunez, CL95INC THEIVES AND SCAMMERS - CL95INC is owned by a John Nunez in Miami. He took my $3300 and used my money with promises to help with trade lines but used it to invest into this chinese brand s**t. A day after I wrote him a check for $3300, he was on a flight over to China. Sending me pics of the stuff he was importing. At first I thought ok, thats cool, but what about what we had agreed to?  Miami Internet Author: MIAMI, Florida Credit Services: MPI Credit Internet

Nov 02 2015
Cool Glow Shipped Defective Glow Sticks, Wouldn't Issue Refund I placed an order for glow sticks for a Halloween party and was very disappointed when the party started and they wouldn't light up. Cool Glow refused to issue a refund- their proposed compensation was 10% off my next order, but I clearly will never order from them again! Author: WILLIAMSBURG, Virginia Toy Stores: Cool Glow

Oct 04 2015
Cool Handle Web Hosting Con-Artist!!! Don't fall for it like I did!! Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Web Hosting: Cool Handle Web Hosting Internet

Sep 26 2015
Glow Medispa Katherine Dee MD Just a Horrible, Horrible Woman Seattle Washington Author: Seattle, Washington Health Spas: Glow Medispa Seattle, Washington

Aug 27 2015
01:20 PM 4370 Tujunga AveSte 130Studio CityCA 91604USA Cool Handle Suspended My Account and Not Providing Me backups Studio City California
Author: Bangalore, Alabama Web Hosting: Studio City, California

Aug 11 2015
CRAZIEST lady ever!!! Author: UPLAND, California Wanted Criminals: Cool It Window Tint Upland, California

Jul 30 2015
Aedificatore Limited AKA Cool Handle Website shows monthly website hosting fees - then you get billed 12 months with no refunds Nicosia P.C. Internet
Author: Newmarket, New Hampshire Web Hosting: Aedificatore Limited Internet

Jul 24 2015
Equinox Glow Envisageskin, Radiant Labs Inc Don't do the TRIAL OFFER It is a scam. $200 charged to card with no refund possible Bluffdale Utah
Author: Edmond, Oklahoma Misc. Health Specialists: Equinox Glow Bluffdale, Utah
25, Report #1241929

Jul 14 2015
pine lakes resort we spent almost 1000 dollars for 3 cabins over the 4th of july weekend and for fishing passes. the air cond in 2 cabins didnt cool and when we reported it mr harris said i cant make them cool.showers only had cold water and no toilet paper pendleton Indiana Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Camps & Campgrounds: pine lakes resort pendleton, Indiana