COOL GLOW Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: cool glow
There may be more specific results for "cool glow"
For more specific results for "cool glow"
Showing 26-50 of 557 Found Reports For more specific results for "cool glow"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Mar 03 2017
Coal Glow they will not honor a money back guarantee for I was 5 days late of the deadline, the product does not work and I want a refund. It was a trial that I ordered and was billed for the complete product which they said they shipped to me and no matter what the date was that I received it or the bill did not matter. Supervisor would not talk to me. Very disappointed in product and customer service. What everyone to stop buying from them. Internet Nationwide Author: Ft. Lauderdale, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Coal Glow Nationwide

Mar 01 2017
Coal Glow Charged for trial shipment and refused to offer credit Internet Coal Glow Author: Boonton, New Jersey Skin Care: Coal Glow Internet

Mar 01 2017
Derma Glow Glow.com wrinkle cream Get free trial for $3.95 and then charge you $98 dollars the next month with out your consent Internet Author: ALVIN, Texas Beauty Salons: Derma Glow Internet

Feb 25 2017
Cool k9s Liar liar Peyton Colorado Author: Colorado springs, Colorado Animal Services: Cool k9s Peyton, Colorado

Feb 24 2017
Parisian Glow Free Trial for Parisian Glow face cream is a scam where they charged me for products that I never got and did not order. They charged my CC $19.95 for an eMag. and when I called them they had 14 different phone #s I had to call to find someone who said they would refund 1/3 but it never happened. They gave my CC bank a wrong phone # so no one could call them to reimburse my card. What a rip off. Not sure but the customer service is in Florida Internet Author: Conifer, Colorado Skin Care: Parisian Glow Internet

Feb 22 2017
Parisian Glow This is a total scam. I ordered a trial of 2 skin care products for approx $20 and paid for them. 15 days later they charged me $90 twice with no product ever arriving. I never signed up for additional products. Internet - Facebook ads Internet Author: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin Skin Care: Parisian Glow Internet

Feb 19 2017
Parisian Glow Ripoff Marketing St. Petersberg, Florida Internet Author: San Marcos, California Skin Care: Parisian Glow Internet

Feb 18 2017
COALGLOW CREAM charged me 92.94 on my card. didnt read anything where they was doing that Nationwide Coal Glow Author: GARDNERS, Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: COALGLOW CREAM Nationwide

Feb 14 2017
Revived Youth aka Parisian Glow akaNuderma aka Angelina Jolie Face Creme and probably more! Miracle Wrinkle Creme: Revived Youth - FREE Sample-As seen on Shark Tank St. Petersburg Florida Got My Money Back!! Author: Belfair, Washington Skin Care: Revived Youth Internet

Feb 14 2017
Coal Glow Cream/serum Free trial ? Internet Author: Ruskin, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Coal Glow Cream/serum Internet

Feb 12 2017
Tee 4 cool Grandma Company Nationwide Author: Craigmore, Alabama On-Line Business: Tee 4 cool Grandma Company Nationwide

Feb 05 2017
tee 4 cool Rip off - DONT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY Internet Author: Newmarket, Ontario On-Line Business: tee 4 cool Internet

Feb 03 2017
Coal Cosmetic Parisian Glow Serum CremeEmpowered stole my money from my account. I placed my first order on 02/01/17. They over charged me for a free sample. the itemized receipt showed an additional charge. for s/h. Orlando Florida Author: South Jersey, New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: Coal Cosmetic Florida

Feb 02 2017
Cool Stuff Emporium never filled my order I gave them in October. I ordered stuffed. Elephant pillow for my grandson for Christmas. I sent them emails which they promised to respond to. info@coolstuffemporium.com Internet Response from Emporium Author: Westfield, Pennsylvania Bed & Bath: Cool Stuff Emporium Internet

Feb 01 2017
Cool Tees 4 Grandma Once You Pay, They Don't Care. Internet
Author: Sylvania, Ohio Clothing Stores: Cool Tees 4 Grandma Internet

Jan 30 2017
Michael Rodgers Mike Cool, Farhana Begum Internet Scam California Internet
Author: Pleasanton, California Liars: Michael Rodgers Internet

Jan 30 2017
Lo-Glow Lights Out in Texas The Woodlands Texas Author: Crestview, Florida Car Parts & Accessories: Lo-Glow Internet

43, Report #1352092

Jan 26 2017
tee 4 cool grandma Steals your money, doesn't send product internet Author: SAINT CLOUD, Minnesota Clothing Stores: tee 4 cool grandma Internet

Jan 17 2017
Tee 4 Cool Grandma Senior rip-off scams, internet fraud ,false advertising thru facebook, Detroit Internet Michigan
Author: Pevely, Missouri Printing & Copy Services: Tee 4 Cool Grandma Internet

Jan 16 2017
Tee 4 Cool Grandma Took payment, didn't deliver or reply Internet Items finally arrived Author: East Maitland, Other Clothing Stores: Tee 4 Cool Grandma Internet

Jan 15 2017
Tee 4 Cool Grandma I ordered my mother a t-shirt from this company almost 2 months ago. I have wrote them numerous times about my order.  Internet
Author: Wahiawa , Hawaii Unusual Rip-Off: Tee 4 Cool Grandma Internet

Jan 13 2017
tee 4 cool grandma been in contact with SAM false advertisement/didn't receive merchandise/money from bank next day Internet Author: Elizabethton, Tennessee Consumer Services: tee 4 cool grandma Internet

Jan 13 2017
Tee 4 Cool Grandma Charged my credit card for 2 personalized shirts on Nov 20, 2016. As of Jan 13, 2017 no shirts, no contact and a number that doesn't work. Internet Author: Simpsonville , South Carolina Clothing Stores: Tee 4 Cool Grandma Internet

Tee 4 cool Grandma Company Nationwide
Tee4CoolGrandma.com - Poor Customer Service Author: Alabama Wanted Criminals: Tee 4 cool Grandma Company Nationwide

Jan 12 2017
BIG BOYS WITH COOL TOYS Mississauga Ontario Author: Etobicoke, Ontario Hobby Shops: BIG BOYS WITH COOL TOYS Mississauga, Ontario