Your Search | cool glow
Approximately 466 Reports Found

26, Report #1200235

Jan 08 2015
Cool blue agency Kim Harris 4455 Paradise Rd., Las Vegas, Nevada 8916 I never got played for a gig I did for them,on 3/24/14 this Cool blue agency hired me to DJ a Party, I had to bring me equipment , as a matter of fact I hited help to carry this heavy equipment, I was to play fro m 12am to 4:00 am the contract was for 400.00 dollars, after the Gig they said that the payment was to be mailed to me, but that never Happen, I try contacting Kim Harras Las vegas Nevada Author: Las vegas, Nevada DJ Services: Cool blue agency Kim Harris Nationwide

27, Report #1198983

Jan 02 2015
Adam Rossi Cool Handle.com This company is very hard to ask for cancellation of your order. Address is only Los Angeles, California Internet/california Author: Gainesville, Florida Computer Fraud: Adam Rossi Internet

28, Report #1197844

Dec 27 2014
Dutch Glow DBA as SAS Group Bought several Products. Returned the same for Refund. Still have not received Refund RIPPED off for my hard eared money! Wallingford CT 06494 Author: Custer, South Dakota Computer Mail Order: Dutch Glow Internet

29, Report #1195813

Dec 16 2014
Cool Shades Window Tinting does not show up livingston Texas Author: shepherd, Texas Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: Cool Shades Window Tinting livingston, Texas

30, Report #1195516

Dec 15 2014
PCH(Mr. Cool Hill) trying to get me to go get a go get a green dot card to so he can put my money on it, he also kept asking me if I were alone or if my husband was close by and if he was to walk away, that this was a private conversation. Author: Hemingway, South Carolina Credit & Debt Services: PCH(Mr. Cool Hill Internet

31, Report #1190081

Nov 19 2014
cool ace air ace air telemarketing call to set up unsollicited appointment; lied phoenix Arizona Author: phoenix, Arizona Advertising / Deceptive: cool ace air phoenix, Arizona

Nov 12 2014
Cool Handle Coolhandle.com I was led to this Company, Cool Handle by a 3rd Party, called The Millionaire's Club This is a Fraud Company and Scam.  Nationwide Author: Denver, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: Cool Handle Nationwide

Nov 04 2014
Nissan of Cool Springs Lied to and ripped off by a car dealer Franklin Tennessee It's what is called PAYMENT PACKING..... Author: Franklin, Tennessee Auto Dealers: Nissan of Cool Springs Franklin, Tennessee

Oct 22 2014
Skinglow Equinox Like your previous report I was sent a link on Face Book and signed up for the £4.95 for trial of the day and night Skin Glow Equinox product.  Cramleigh Surrey Author: Castle Donington, Alabama $$ REWARDS Offered: Skinglow Equinox Internet

Oct 22 2014
skin glow Equinox not sure They asked for £4.95 for postage only for a trial package. Then took £95.00 after 15 days from my bank account which I had not signed for. JEM House, Cranleigh Surrey UK GU6 8TT Nationwide Author: hemel hempstead UK, Alabama Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: skin glow Equinox Nationwide

Oct 17 2014
Cool Handle or Adam Rassi Cool Handle terminated 17 websites and domains that we had hosted with them Internet Author: pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Small Business Services: Cool Handle Internet

Oct 04 2014
Joe Cool Heating and Air Joe Cool Heating and Air ConditioningPinella, FL Total Scam Company, Abusive And Fraud to Elderly. DO NOT USE! Pinellas Florida Author: Pinellas, Florida Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Joe Cool Heating and Air Pinellas, Florida

Oct 02 2014
relax n glow they stolen my money and so rude and un professional Manhattan New York Author: NY, Alabama Health Spas: relax n glow Manhattan , New York

Oct 01 2014
CJ McAuley Dutch Glow is a Rip Off. Don't order from them! Greer South Carolina Author: Greer, South Carolina Furniture & Furnishings: CJ McAuley Greer, South Carolina

Sep 28 2014
Cool Handle Web Hosting Has not returned my money Internet We would like to help Author: Richmond, Virginia Websites: Cool Handle Web Hosting Internet

Sep 25 2014
Cool ace air Unreliable, inconsiderate Phoenix Arizona Author: Layton, Utah Cleaning Services: Cool ace air Phoenix , Arizona

Sep 09 2014
Ron Martinelli Knowingly sold a defective kerosene heater. Obviously, won't even answer his phone anymore. Cool California No Issue With Heater Author: Sacramento, California Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Ron Martinelli Cool, California

Sep 03 2014
Dutch Glow Furniture Restorer Order Error! Shipping Scam! Wallingford Connecticut Author: Cheverly, Maryland TV Advertisements: Dutch Glow Furniture Restorer Wallingford, Connecticut

Sep 01 2014
Running Bayou, All Systems Glow 5, Coasting the Coast, runningbayou.com, allsystemsglow5k.com Defrauded hundreds (if not thousands) of people out of race entries when he cancelled the race at the last minute. Kemah, Texas Author: Houston, Texas Racetracks: Running Bayou Internet

Aug 22 2014
COOL AIR USA OUT OF SOUTHERN FLORIDA MIAMI/FT LAUDERDALE AREA. BUT WORKS AN RUNS ADS ALL OVER. since install of brand new 4 ton system, failed first inspection, was reporting to a man named morty, then after second time I had reported the plenum had not sealed an came apart , cooling attic not home, 1 of 3 owners service,manger extremely rude yelling, hanging up, had no regards that I was paralyzed an I need air working. mademe wait 3 days to get someone here when I was told that it would be next morning, again lies for days while I'm worried about electric bill, condensation dripping from vents, was told my ducts needed replaced, got second opinion ducts are fine except for the plenum they messed up.  They are real scammers who actually even get rude with you, hangup on youeven with 5 year protection warranty, so now I call trane, BBB an probably the local news. I'm disabled an on fixed income and these are people taking advantage of me. Florida
Author: Port Saint Lucie, Florida Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: COOL AIR USA Select State/Province

Aug 21 2014
Sygmund Williams Beware of Cool Handle .com also known as Cool Handle Hosting? Been Ripped Off By Them Los Angeles California Author: Fresno, California Internet Services: Sygmund Williams Los Angeles, California

Aug 15 2014
Melissa Bryan Medium, Outlaw Life Enterprises LLC, Senora C Christmas Character Paranormal show used to vent spleen about things best left unsaid. Arroyo Seco, New Mexico
I have.. Author: , Arizona Psychic: Melissa Bryan Arroyo Seco, New Mexico

Jul 22 2014
u.s.foam and coating polo int. Cargill roofing & systems. Cool roofing systems. Orca one.inc. Arctic air Assoc. inc.u.s.env. ser. inc. alpha lighting. Did not live up to their 10 year warrant on work done. Filed suit. WON. now unable to collect judgement. pompano beach Florida Author: sunrise, fl., Florida Home Improvements: u.s.foam and coating pompano beach, Florida

Jul 22 2014
Cool Aid Heating & Air Conditioning Mike Watkins - OwnerRobert - Service ManagerChip - Tech Double Dipping Warranty Rip Off Inverness Florida Author: Wildwood, Florida Builders & Contractors: Cool Aid Heating & Air Conditioning Inverness, Florida

Jul 20 2014
Cool handle Profit With Michael, they could have other names. This company will never refund your money, even with their expressed guarantee of money back Los Angeles, California Author: Isabela, Alabama Small Business Services: Cool handle Los Angeles,, California