Your Search | cool glow
Approximately 478 Reports Found

May 04 2015
Cool Handle Cool Handle Web Hosting Misleading Sale Agreement Internet Author: morro bay, California Web Hosting: Cool Handle Internet

May 04 2015
Cool Trader Pro Cool Trader Robotics outdated software built in 2005 that doesnt work on new technology, report log that doesn't match brokers side, misrepresentation, temporary fixes internet Incomplete response of company Author: Bozeman, Montana Investment Brokers: Cool Trader Pro Select State/Province

Apr 27 2015
cool handle. com I ask for a full refund. They said I could not have a full refund but on the website it says money. back guarantee Internet Author: Bethlehem , Pennsylvania BBB Better Business Bureau: cool handle. com Internet

Apr 18 2015
Dutch Glow Amish Wood Milk Spray pump does not work Tarrytown New York Author: Coshodcton, Ohio Furniture & Furnishings: Dutch Glow Amish Wood Milk Tarrytown, New York

30, Report #1220558

Apr 06 2015
Davis Heating & Cooling Joe Davis Davis Cool Incompleted Installation and Service Jeffersonville Indiana Author: Memphis, Indiana Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Davis Heating & Cooling Jeffersonville, Indiana

31, Report #1220194

Apr 03 2015
Cool Handle Hosting SCAMMERS DO NOT USE THEIR BUSINESS **WARNING** Internet Hosting Scammers Studio City, (internet), California California Author: Silverdale, Washington Web Hosting: Cool Handle Hosting Studio City, (internet), California, California

Mar 26 2015
dutch glow called to order the dutch glow for my tables.i said 1 dutch $10 plus 7.95 shipping and handeling=17.95 i was charge $111.15 on my visa card do not known Nationwide Author: palm coast, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: dutch glow Nationwide

Feb 28 2015
COOL HANDLE coolhandle CoolHandle denies my right to access my domain or reply to emails or tickets to transfer domain to another server Los Angeles California
Author: North York, , Ontario Web Hosting: COOL HANDLE Internet

Feb 18 2015
Cool Springs Wines and Spirits. Woody's Smokes and Brews Family Business is really a textbook hostile work environment and guilty of theft. Franklin Tennessee Author: Franklin, Tennessee Liquor & Wine Stores: Cool Springs Wines and Spirits. Franklin, Tennessee

35, Report #1208280

Feb 11 2015
Cool Air Sam/John This company will not only ripp you off,but will ripp up your house in the process katy Texas Response to Dwarfcar 75 Tomball Texas Author: tomball, Texas Home Improvements: cool air sam katy, Texas

36, Report #1207493

Feb 07 2015
Publishers and Clearinghouse Michael Washington called to tell me I had won $5,000 per week for life. Went through a long spiel about UPS coming to give me my package once I could get my ID and a money order for $105. I knew I was being scammed and got him to give me a phone number w 1-876-594-2090. When I asked him who I make out the money order to he said it was an off-shore banker. I really wanted to set him up and get him caught but I blew my cool at this point and told him to get a real job, and asked if his mother knows what he does for a living. Hung up on him and He called back and yelled stuff in another language. I did give my address at the beginning, but my husband answered and warned him he would get hurt if he takes this any further. Silverdale Washington Author: Port Orchard, Washington Miscellaneous Companies: Publishers and Clearinghouse Silverdale, Washington

37, Report #1202176

Jan 16 2015
Dutch Glow Dutch Milk Fraudulent website Wallingford Massachusetts Author: Newbury Park, California Bait-and-Switch: Dutch Glow Wallingford, Massachusetts

38, Report #1200235

Jan 08 2015
Cool blue agency Kim Harris 4455 Paradise Rd., Las Vegas, Nevada 8916 I never got played for a gig I did for them,on 3/24/14 this Cool blue agency hired me to DJ a Party, I had to bring me equipment , as a matter of fact I hited help to carry this heavy equipment, I was to play fro m 12am to 4:00 am the contract was for 400.00 dollars, after the Gig they said that the payment was to be mailed to me, but that never Happen, I try contacting Kim Harras Las vegas Nevada Author: Las vegas, Nevada DJ Services: Cool blue agency Kim Harris Nationwide

39, Report #1198983

Jan 02 2015
Adam Rossi Cool Handle.com This company is very hard to ask for cancellation of your order. Address is only Los Angeles, California Internet/california Author: Gainesville, Florida Computer Fraud: Adam Rossi Internet

40, Report #1197844

Dec 27 2014
Dutch Glow DBA as SAS Group Bought several Products. Returned the same for Refund. Still have not received Refund RIPPED off for my hard eared money! Wallingford CT 06494 Author: Custer, South Dakota Computer Mail Order: Dutch Glow Internet

41, Report #1195813

Dec 16 2014
Cool Shades Window Tinting does not show up livingston Texas Author: shepherd, Texas Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: Cool Shades Window Tinting livingston, Texas

42, Report #1195516

Dec 15 2014
PCH(Mr. Cool Hill) trying to get me to go get a go get a green dot card to so he can put my money on it, he also kept asking me if I were alone or if my husband was close by and if he was to walk away, that this was a private conversation. Author: Hemingway, South Carolina Credit & Debt Services: PCH(Mr. Cool Hill Internet

43, Report #1190081

Nov 19 2014
cool ace air ace air telemarketing call to set up unsollicited appointment; lied phoenix Arizona Author: phoenix, Arizona Advertising / Deceptive: cool ace air phoenix, Arizona

Nov 12 2014
Cool Handle Coolhandle.com I was led to this Company, Cool Handle by a 3rd Party, called The Millionaire's Club This is a Fraud Company and Scam.  Nationwide Author: Denver, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: Cool Handle Nationwide

Nov 04 2014
Nissan of Cool Springs Lied to and ripped off by a car dealer Franklin Tennessee It's what is called PAYMENT PACKING..... Author: Franklin, Tennessee Auto Dealers: Nissan of Cool Springs Franklin, Tennessee

Oct 22 2014
Skinglow Equinox Like your previous report I was sent a link on Face Book and signed up for the £4.95 for trial of the day and night Skin Glow Equinox product.  Cramleigh Surrey Author: Castle Donington, Alabama $$ REWARDS Offered: Skinglow Equinox Internet

Oct 22 2014
skin glow Equinox not sure They asked for £4.95 for postage only for a trial package. Then took £95.00 after 15 days from my bank account which I had not signed for. JEM House, Cranleigh Surrey UK GU6 8TT Nationwide Author: hemel hempstead UK, Alabama Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: skin glow Equinox Nationwide

Oct 17 2014
Cool Handle or Adam Rassi Cool Handle terminated 17 websites and domains that we had hosted with them Internet Author: pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Small Business Services: Cool Handle Internet

Oct 04 2014
Joe Cool Heating and Air Joe Cool Heating and Air ConditioningPinella, FL Total Scam Company, Abusive And Fraud to Elderly. DO NOT USE! Pinellas Florida Author: Pinellas, Florida Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Joe Cool Heating and Air Pinellas, Florida

Oct 02 2014
relax n glow they stolen my money and so rude and un professional Manhattan New York Author: NY, Alabama Health Spas: relax n glow Manhattan , New York