Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: cool glow
There may be more reports for "cool glow"
For more results perform a general search for "cool glow"
Approximately 526 Reports Found
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Jan 04 2017
Tee 4 Cool Grandma Complete ripoff! Internet
Author: Newton, Alabama Clothing Stores: Tee 4 Cool Grandma Internet

Jan 03 2017
Tee 4 Cool Grandma I ordered 2 shirts from them online. I made my order November 27,2016. At first I was receiving emails from Sam saying my order has been processed and would be sending me tracking I formation. Internet
Author: mckeesport, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Tee 4 Cool Grandma Internet

Jan 02 2017
Tee 4 cool grandma Took almost 100 dollars on an order Internet Author: FORTVILLE, Indiana Sales People: Tee 4 cool grandma Internet

Dec 30 2016
Tees 4 cool grandma I ordered a t-shirt for my mother soon as I place the order they took the money out tried contacting them several times never responded even called the company it's just a recording never got a phone call back Internet Author: Oxford, Massachusetts On-Line Business: Tees 4 cool grandma Internet

Dec 30 2016
Tee 4 Cool Grandma shipping time said 2 to 3 weeks and it's been 6 weeks and nothing yet. and they won't answer Nationwide Author: Manheim, Pennsylvania Manufacturers: Tee 4 Cool Grandma Nationwide

Dec 30 2016
Tee 4 Cool Grandma Never Received my order or shipping information Internet Author: Greensboro, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Tee 4 Cool Grandma Internet

Dec 26 2016
Tee 4 Cool Grandma Company Refuses to Refund Money! Internet
Author: Saint Cloud, Florida Clothing Stores: Tee 4 Cool Grandma Internet

Dec 25 2016
Tee 4 Cool Grandma Took My Money Internet Author: STAUNTON, Virginia Small Business Services: Tee 4 Cool Grandma Internet

Dec 24 2016
Tee for Cool Grandma Placed order 6 weeks ago through Paypal. No response. No tracking #. They are frauds. Want my money back. Oroville, California Internet Author: OROVILLE, California Clothing Stores: Tee for Cool Grandma Internet

Dec 23 2016
Tee-4-cool-Gramma Never received order with no response from company Internet Author: Indiana , Pennsylvania Clothing Stores: Tee-4-cool-Gramma Internet

Dec 23 2016
Tee 4 cool grandma Ripped me off ? Internet Author: Greenwood , Indiana Attorney Generals: Tee 4 cool grandma Internet

Dec 23 2016
Tee 4 cool grandma I ordered two shirts through them on November 24, 2016 paid full amount was told I would receive within three weeks I have emailed four times to see where my order was I have called five times to try to cancel absolutely no communication and they will not answer to refund my money there are hundreds of people in the same situation . This company is a fraud and has been reported to the better bureau business . When you order from them they give you a confirmation number then give you an email stating they will give you a tracking number when the order will be sent out and never send out any other emails after your payment goes through . Detroit Michigan Internet
Author: Black hawk , South Dakota Computer Fraud: Tee 4 cool grandma Internet

Tee 4 Cool Grandma Scam- Grandma T-shirt order scam New York Internet
Author: GLEN BURNIE, Maryland Clothing Stores: Tee 4 Cool Grandma Internet

Dec 23 2016
Tone skin Beauty Skin Plus Glow Skin JKG Company does not allow you 14 days to review product/no paperwork recieved with product Internet Author: Rockwell, North Carolina Beauty Salons: Tone skin Beauty Internet

Dec 23 2016
Tee 4 Cool Grandma Tee4coolgrandma.com The company called tee4coolgrandma.com is a SCAM. Internet
Author: post, Texas Customer: Tee 4 Cool Grandma Internet

Dec 21 2016
Tee 4 Cool Grandma Many people have ordered from this company, they take your money and never send the product. I ordered mine on October 25th, numerous emails back and forth and still nothing as of Dec 21. This is a fraudulent company!!!!!!! fraud, scam, undelivered t-shirt Internet Author: Sudbury, Ontrario, Alabama Clothing Stores: Tee 4 Cool Grandma Internet

Dec 21 2016
Champs Appreal Ordered a Jersey and sweatshirt from them they got me for 185.00 this Christmas 2016... this is not cool. Took money Nationwide Author: Pasco, Washington Sports Teams & Clubs: Champs Appreal Nationwide

Dec 15 2016
Tee 4 Cool Grandma NO TEES & NO COMMUNICATION. They take your cash & run! Internet
Author: Other Clothing Stores: Tee 4 Cool Grandma Internet

Nov 21 2016
COOL AIR DESIGNS AIR CONDITIONING RIPOFF Holbrook New York Author: Holbrook , New York Appliances: COOL AIR DESIGNS Holbrook, New York

Nov 15 2016
ATT ATT retail stoe 3618 Marketplace Blvd. Bought two power cords for iPhone. Cost 50.00 and they don't work. Cool glow in the dark CRAP! atlanta Georgia Author: college park, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: ATT atlanta, Georgia

Nov 10 2016
Toyota of Cool Springs George Gerjel, Dana Henson Fraudulent Sales Practices Franklin Tennessee Author: Thompsons Station, Tennessee Auto Dealers: Toyota of Cool Springs Franklin, Tennessee

Oct 23 2016
Rejuvenem Healthy Glow Anti-aging This company is a fraud and scam. Please beware!! Internet
Author: Portland, Oregon Internet Fraud: Rejuvenum Internet

Oct 23 2016
NFL game pass Nfl Does the NFL hate soldiers? Worldwide and Nationwide I don't know who you think you are talking to Author: Brooklyn, New York Sports Teams & Clubs: NFL game pass Nationwide

49, Report #1320868

Aug 05 2016
Click 4 Advisor Psychic Powernetwork They blocked me from using the service and refuses to give me the free minutes offered because I've spent a ton which is $14,583.29. It is unbelieveble that they allowed me to use the service as I've been super depressed and have spent money on psychics that have been mean, cruel and downright wrong. They refused to give any type of refunds so you are stuck paying for shitty psychics. I've call each and everyone of them and came out with a handful who actually knew what they were talking about. It is not cool to do this to customers and think they can get away with it. I want my money back!! It is not right what they did to me knowing how depressed I've been. I am angry and want justice! Pleasanton Internet / California Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Psychic Fortune Tellers: Click 4 Advisor Internet

Jul 11 2016
David Roberts C. David Robert, IRSTaxSolutions, IRS Tax Solutions, I-Glow, Iglow ID Theft of Tax clients information, FRAUD, PAID STOCK Basher on ihub, Shaw Industries Chattanooga Tennessee
Author: Tennessee Accounting: David Roberts Chattanooga, Tennessee