Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: copeland marketing corp. (daytona beach florida)
There may be more reports for "copeland marketing corp. (daytona beach florida)"
For more results perform a general search for "copeland marketing corp. (daytona beach florida)"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 23 2017
Hi Tec Express lost me a customer due to poor business practices Naples Florida Author: Atlanta, Georgia Questionable Activities: Hi Tec Express Naples, Florida

Author: Miami, Florida Telemarketers: E physicians network, Inc Nationwide

Feb 23 2017
First cash advance Offered me 10,000 dollars with a payment of 280 dollars a month for 72 months with a 10% interest rate. Asked f I really mine and my mom's social security number and bank info and everything, which luckily I wasn't dumb enough to give them. They said they needed my mom's online banking username and password to complete the loan. To which I said was unnecessary since the loan was only in my name and that only someone who was trying t ok scam someone would ask for. Told them they were going straight to hell for being ridiculous scam artistic who were too freaking stupid t i even know how to try to successfully scam someone. Chicago Internet/illino Author: Myrtle Beach , South Carolina Loans: First cash advance Internet

Feb 23 2017
ACS Cash Services I keep getting threatning emails of a kegal suit about a 300.00 loan.They have no phone or address in their email. I did not do a loan with them. The phone is my old phone I have not had in over 2years. They are threatning all types of bank drafts and fees. What I need is an email of you to forward the email to.Thanks for your help. Internet Author: Lakeland, Florida Cash Services: ACS Cash Services Internet

Feb 23 2017
Its Just Lunch Jacksonville Its just lunch is a complete misrepresentation of services and $3,000.00 scam. Jacksonville Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Dating Services: Its Just Lunch Jacksonville Internet

Feb 23 2017
Bellaskincream/Healthyformsproducts rip off. Charged me for products I never agreed to order, nor did I order. I called and they refused to reverse the charges. I ordered a sample product for 4.99, no obligation and money back guarantee. St. Petersburg Florida Author: burlington,, Vermont Drug Manufacturers: Bellaskincream/Healthyformsproducts St. Petersburg, Florida

Feb 23 2017
Webminds, Inc. Duplicate Photo Cleaner I Call it Weasle Out of Refunding Fort Myers Florida Author: St. Petersburg, Florida Computer Software: Webminds, Inc. Fort Myers, Florida

Feb 23 2017
Dr Gregory Albert Charged Crédit illegally and won't refund Delray beach Florida Question Author: Boynton Beach, Florida Doctors: Dr Gregory Albert Delray beach, Florida

Feb 23 2017
emporium/pacific credit corp stop the harrassment california Author: bozeman, Montana Baby Products: emporium Internet

Feb 23 2017
Signature Inc., Michelle Signature, signature marketing, signature management Harrassing phone calls Cherry Hill Internet Author: SOMERSET, New Jersey Internet Marketing Companies: Signature Inc., Michelle Internet

Feb 23 2017
Your Cannabis Biz Dave Roberts Your Cannabis Orders Medical Marijuana Franchise Internet Author: Florida Pharmacies: Your Cannabis Biz Internet

Feb 23 2017
Ryan A. Bridges He borrowed $5000 from me, promised to pay me back in a week, check he wrote me bounced, came up with all the excuses not to pay. Ryan Bridges is a thief and con'artist Newport Beach and Costa Mesa and Laguna Niguel California Author: Costa Mesa, California Insurance Agencies: Ryan A. Bridges Newport Beach,

Feb 23 2017
Katherine Heyward do not rent a room from this crazy lady pine hills Florida
Author: Orlando , Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Katherine Heyward pine hills , Florida

Saivian Shop. Save. Share New York New York
Refusal to Refund Author: Granite Bay, California Multi-Level Marketing: Saivian New York, New York

Feb 23 2017
International Sunny Isles Beach Fashion Show Miguel Maldonado Did not deliver on what was promised. Hired several models on a tfp basis knowing that photos were extra. Sunny Isles Beach Florida
Author: Sunny Isles Beach, Florida Event Planners & Sites: International Sunny Isles Beach Fashion Show Sunny Isles Beach, Florida

Feb 23 2017
IPS Parcel IPS Parcel Services I was insulted and humiliated by executive manager Stacie Ross and assistant manager Kimber Ross Clearwater Florida Author: Brooklyn, New York Shipping & Handling: IPS Parcel Clearwater, Florida

Feb 23 2017
A Plus Contract Management Jim Sadler RV Take over payments Fraud Ocala Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida RV Dealers: A Plus Contract Management Ocala, Florida

Feb 23 2017
LD Products Inc. 4inkjets Defective Products-Useless Guarantee Long Beach California Author: Denver, Colorado Office Suppliers & Stationers: LD Products Inc. Long Beach, California

Feb 23 2017
FALSELY REPRESENTING VICTIM SERVICES Fifteenth Judicial Circuit State Attorney Bad Check Restitution Program SOMEBODY USING THE NAME FOR THE ACTUAL ENTITY Victim Services, IncProgram Administrator of theFifteenth Judicial Circuit State AttorneyBad Check Restitution ProgramPO Box 350160Miami FL 33135-0160 Received 2 letter saying I wrote a bad check in March 2016 to Dr G upon verifying with my bank and DR G office there was no such check presented or rejected by my bank. Several people called me and I spoke with Pam on two occasions and they couldn't provide a proof. COPIED AND PASTED FROM THE LETTER THAT THEY SENT. FIRST CLAIM FOR $130 AND THEN INCREASED TO $240. MIAMI Florida Author: Delray Beach, Florida Court Judges: VICTIM SERVICES Fifteenth Judicial Circuit State Attorney Bad Check Restitution Program MIAMI, Florida

Feb 23 2017
Envision Construction, LLC Janice and Todd Forsgren are THIEVES who STOLE my rare book collection! Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Builders & Contractors: Envision Construction, LLC Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Bill's Birds KMRA Enterprises Inc. Scammed me out of $5000!! Davie Florida
Author: Tainan, Other Unusual Rip-Off: Bill's Birds Davie, Florida

Feb 23 2017
Jupiter Imaging Associates, Inc. Jupiter Medical Center Double billing of radiology services provided at Jupiter Medical Center. Will not correct payment record and ignors proof of payment. Jupiter Florida Author: Jupiter, Florida Accounting: Jupiter Imaging Associates, Inc. Jupiter, Florida

Feb 23 2017
Power seller digital Powersellerdigital.com Buyer beware! I bought a Panasonic's Lumix GH four. Florida Internet Author: Alabama Internet Fraud: Power seller digital Internet

Feb 23 2017
Suntrust Suntrust Bank Suntrust Banks Closed my account because I SPEND TOO MUCH Atlanta Nationwide Another moron Author: Jupiter, Florida Banks: Suntrust Nationwide

Feb 23 2017
Elite Boat Detailing Inc BEWARE OF Elite Boat Detailing!!! Clearwater/Tampa/St Pete Florida Author: Tampa , Florida Boat Dealers: Elite Boat Detailing Inc Internet