Your Search | copeland marketing corp. (daytona beach florida)

Oct 26 2016
Big dogs mobile polishing Big dogs mobile polishing. Took money and disappeared Zephyrhills Florida Author: Forest City , North Carolina Consumer Services: Big dogs mobile polishing Zephyrhills, Florida

Oct 26 2016
NPC International/Pizza Hut FRAUD!! took my money and my order didn't go through Pittsburgh, Ks Author: Jacksonville, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: NPC International/Pizza Hut Nationwide

Oct 26 2016
09:41 AM They had hidden fees and when I cancelled my account they still charged me. Tamarac Florida Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Liars: Tamarac , Florida

Oct 26 2016
Marketo // Spammers Marketo // // Spammers! Unethical Practices Internet Author: Alabama Internet Marketing Companies: Marketo Internet

Oct 26 2016
HotelProjectLeads This company refuses to cancel account. Continuing to bill after repeated requests Miami Beach Florida Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Customer Leads: HotelProjectLeads Miami Beach, Florida

Oct 25 2016
RENT A CENTER ST. LUCIE CHARGING CREDIT CARD WITHOUT PERMISSION-FRAUD Port St. Lucie Florida Customer Service Author: Phila, Pennsylvania Furniture & Furnishings: RENT A CENTER ST. LUCIE Port St. Lucie, Florida

Oct 25 2016
Florida Dept of transportation Florida department of transportation FDOT sent me a bill for $600 Internet Author: Weston, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Florida Dept of transportation Internet

Oct 25 2016
Charter spectrum communication Unfair marketing and faluare to notify. Nationwide Author: Beeville, Texas Cable TV: Charter spectrum communication Nationwide

Oct 25 2016
capital resorts lied and cheated me gatlinburg tennessee Author: palm coast, Florida Casinos & Cardrooms: capital resorts Tennessee

Oct 25 2016
Select Foam Fraudulent business practices. Ordered mattress 5 years ago and everything ok. Reordered a mattress on 9-23-16 and they said it costs more to use a credit card to just send money by bank transfer. So I send $1050 via ALLY bank. I have not been able to contact company since. There is no order on the website and I have no product and no $$$$$ refunded.This company lists two locations: Key Biscayne and Miami Florida Banks and Dealership associations seem to leave consumers hanging Author: manhattan beach, California Mattress Manufactures: Select Foam Miami, Florida

Oct 25 2016
Organic Diet Lab Robbed by legal sleight of hand Tampa Florida Author: Bonham, Texas Alternative Health: Organic Diet Lab Tampa, Florida

Oct 25 2016
TideWater Tech/ Centura College I thought they were accredited school. They charge me for my last three credits when I did not attend. I tried to go to another online school and they said those credits were no good that was the words from University of Phoenix. University of Phoenix said that Centura college was a uncredited school Virginia Beach Virginia Author: Marmaduke, Arkansas Colleges and Universities: TideWater Tech/ Centura College Virginia Beach, Virginia

Oct 25 2016
Car Match USA Alan Palange This company is the biggest rip off sub-leasing cars, this company owes me $3500-00 for Damage on car, 2 months of lease payments and paking violation from sub-Leaser West Palm Beach Florida Author: Southampton, New Jersey Motor Vehicle: Car Match USA West Palm Beach, Florida

Oct 25 2016
Hebei Lanyu Biotechnology Co., Ltd in CHINA Coco (the ripoff artist) They said they would sell me RC and testing chemicals for my medical practice and medical studies with pharmacology and took money but did not send product Hebei province, CHINA Internet Author: Coconut Creek, Florida Drug Manufacturers: Hebei Lanyu Biotechnology Co., Ltd in CHINA Internet

02:41 PM no ways to cancel auto payment MIAMI BEACH Florida
Author: Casselberry, Florida Infomercials: Florida

Oct 25 2016
Tracpone I have been trying to discontinue a tracpone for many months, but, they never answer the number I put here as contact number. Nationwide Author: Long Beach, California Miscellaneous Electronics: Tracpone Nationwide

Oct 25 2016
Acemobi Sam Held my potential website hostage for 80k that was not reported to me. Laguna Niguel, California
Author: Irvine , California Computer Marketing Companies: Acemobi Laguna Niguel, , California

Oct 25 2016
METICULOUS LANDSCAPE DESIGN AND MAINTENANCE SERVICE DEGEORGE, MICHAEL DWECKLER, TANYA M Does not pay on time, Does not pay total amount due and will lie about all payments. BRANFORD Florida Author: Leesburg, Florida Recycling/Trash removal: METICULOUS LANDSCAPE DESIGN AND MAINTENANCE SERVICE BRANFORD,

Revita Youth RipOff St. Petersburg Florida
Author: Yuma, Arizona Beauty Salons: Donna M. Buss Colorado

Oct 25 2016
321 Loans/ Helping America Group They were to settle my debit and pay them off, 321 lend them the money and I was paying them back for Helping America Group. Pompano Beach, Florida Florida Author: Crescent City, Florida Credit Services: 321 Loans/ Helping America Group Pompano Beach, Florida

Oct 25 2016
Dr. David Bistritz Aventura Dental Center BEWARE OF Dr. David Bistritz of Aventura Dental Center. If you are considering becoming a patient at Aventura Dental Center and being in the care of Dr Bistritz, I strongly suggest that you don't put your dental health in the hands of such a grossly negligent 'dentist' who doesn't respect women. Aventura Florida Author: Aventura, Florida Dental Services: Dr. David Bistritz Aventura, Florida

Oct 25 2016
Debt Mediations Trying to get me to pay for debt that is not mine Jacksonville Florida Author: SMYRNA, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Debt Mediations Jacksonville, Florida

Oct 25 2016
Q Auto Transport Damaged My Car - Refuses to take Responcibility. Blocked my phone number. Dania Beach FL Author: Dania Beach, Florida Auto Transporters: Q Auto Transport Nationwide

Oct 25 2016
focus services fraud not paying for hours worked sexist fired for unjustly causes sterling Illinois Author: sterling, Illinois Internet Marketing Companies: focus services sterling, Illinois

Oct 25 2016
USPS United Postal Office USPS steals my mail Naples Florida Author: Naples, Florida United States Postal Service: USPS Naples, Florida