Your Search | copeland marketing corp. (daytona beach florida)
26, Report #419460

Oct 03 2015
REVIEW: commitment to 100% client satisfaction. Numismatic leaders in United States Paper Money, has taken the best possible internet steps to ensure customer comfort and security. *UPDATE: Recognized by Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service wholeheartedly confirms to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Trusted Traditions. NOTICE: These Reports about Trusted Traditions were filed by the same person posing as different people.
MET JOHN 2013 WFoM Author: Florida, Florida Cross-Border Scams: Trusted Traditions | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction, positive rating for its customer support from Ripoff Report. 15 year track record over 30,000 transactions on EBay, maintaining the highest quality business standards. Feel totally confident and secure when doing business with Trusted Traditions. Lauderdale By The Sea, Florida

Oct 03 2015
Avast anti-viral scam Hicksville New York Author: Bartow, Florida Internet Services: Avast Internet

Oct 03 2015
Panama Glasses Counterfeit, fake eyeglasses and frames Somewhere in Eastern Europe Internet Author: Miami, Florida Optical Products & Repair: Panama Glasses Internet

12:11 PM Bait and switch company Irvington New Jersey
Author: Miami, Florida TVs & VCRs: Irvington, New Jersey

Oct 03 2015
11:56 AM Return Policy is Not Adequately Disclosed Boynton Beach, Florida Internet Update to last line of report Author: Omaha, Nebraska Jewelry Stores: Internet

Oct 03 2015
North Shore Agency account status delinquent Old Bethpage Nationwide Author: Florida Fishing: North Shore Agency Nationwide

Oct 03 2015
CenturyLink We ordered internet service. We were told the bill would be for less than $80.00 a month. Winter Garden Florida Author: KISSIMMEE, Florida Internet: CenturyLink Winter Garden, Florida

Oct 03 2015
Opt In Online Marketing John Lewis, Campaign Design Pro This company does not send emails, it generates ficticious traffic to your site Nationwide Author: Not Given, Pennsylvania Customer Leads: Opt In Online Marketing Nationwide

Oct 03 2015
Todd Mullins tile floor & granite tile counter top Sarasota FL Author: Sarasota, Florida Builders & Contractors: Todd Mullins

Oct 02 2015
Fantastic Sam's Went in for a perm. Kelli sat me down for the process. She left the solution in for 30 minutes without checking for the curl. She then proceeded to rinse and neutralize for 5 minutes. When I got in front of the mirror, the curl was only on the front bottom of my hair! She said she could reperm in 14 days. I went to a friend of mine who is a professional in the business for 20 years. My hair was over processed and we had to cut it short! They won't refund me, but I am disputing it with the credit card company. I paid $105 for them to destroy my hair!!! Never again! It will take months for my hair to be healthy again!! Coral Springs Florida Author: hialeah, Florida Hair Salons: Fantastic Sam's Coral Springs, Florida

Oct 02 2015
Ulitmate Medical Academy Billing and Coding Diploma Reported to the VA that I did not attend Tampa  Florida Author: Baker, Florida Computer Training & Education: Ulitmate Medical Academy Tampa, Florida

Oct 02 2015
Oksana Didyk Оксана Дидык Gold digger Krivoy Rog Ukraine Author: Miami, Florida Ex- Girlfriends: Oksana Didyk

Oct 02 2015
Installment loans Direct Scammed the amount of $526 from me Sanford Florida Author: Greenwich , Connecticut Loans: Installment loans Direct Sanford , Florida

Oct 02 2015
Ruth Newsome Nelson Heathland Collies Took my deposit and put the puppy back up for sale, Sold me a puppy with genetic defect Oneco Florida How is that relevant? Author: BRADENTON, Florida Dog Breeders: Ruth Newsome Nelson Oneco , Florida

Oct 02 2015
coconut petals day spa massage Groupon Jacksonville Florida Author: green cove springs, Florida Health Spas: coconut petals day spa Florida

Oct 02 2015
Honest-1, Jeff-Manager Mis-diagnosed Diagnosis Denied, Refused Refund Daytona Beach Florida
Author: Daytona Beach, Florida Auto Mechanics: Honest-1 Daytona Beach, Florida

Oct 02 2015
Kerns and Associates Jeannie Kerns Scammed Florida Author: Chicago, Illinois Financial Services: Kerns and Associates nationwide

Oct 02 2015
Erin O'Neill I receive a .jpg letter saying I was 1 of 5 individuals that has won $500K from Gmail/Goggle and to send personal information to an event manager, Barry Delp at (((redacted))). I did some back checking on the individual who sent the email to me. Turns out he is student/employee of OSU. Ohio State University Internet
Author: Niceville, Florida Internet Fraud: Erin O'Neill Internet

Oct 02 2015
HomeStar Property Solutions - HomeStar Field Services HomeStar Property Claims HomeStar Property Maintenance UNETHICAL, SCAM, FRAUD Maple Grove Minnesota Author: Jacksonville, Florida Home Improvements: HomeStar Property Solutions Maple Grove, Minnesota

Oct 02 2015
ADVANTAGE SALES AND MARKETING they hired me I worked for them for 4 years at 10.00 I confronted my asm John Burnham about why new hires get 11.00 dollars. He told me they do not have to give me the new pay as I was hired at the old payit's all over Craigslist they pay 11.00 they a they hired me I worked for them for 4 years at 10.00 I confronted my asm John Burnham about why new hires get 11.00 dollars. He told me they do not have to give me the new pay as I was hired at the old payit's all over Craigslist they pay 11.00 the rip off olded people they no we need the job advantage sales and marketing irvine california Author: bell gardens, California Food Stores: ADVANTAGE SALES AND MARKETING Nationwide

Oct 02 2015
International Academy Of Design & Technology- Tampa FL IADT TAMPA over charged, took received the student loan when i was gone before time for it Tampa Florida Author: Athens, Georgia Private Schools: International Academy Of Design & Technology- Tampa FL Nationwide

Oct 02 2015
03:36 PM Consumer Loyalty Supervisor Refusal to give Refund Internet Author: Jacksonville, Florida Amusement & Theme Parks: Internet

Oct 02 2015
Valleywide Marketing or Valleywide Travel Telemarketing Scam! Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Timeshare Rentals: Valleywide Marketing Phoenix, Arizona

Oct 02 2015
Coconut Petals Day Spa Coconut petals day spa doesn't exist!! Jacksonville Florida
Author: Jacksonville, Florida Massage Parlor: Coconut Petals Day Spa