COPYRIGHT 1999 2007 Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: copyright 1999 2007
There may be more specific results for "copyright 1999 2007"
For more specific results for "copyright 1999 2007"
Showing 1-25 of 1,806 Found Reports For more specific results for "copyright 1999 2007"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 24 2017
Uber I am a driver for uber with my own personal car which is a 2007 Mercedes E 350. . While driving on Siberia app I'm transporting rider to different drop offs. I was in a accident. The insurance uber Carries for the driver is James river insurance policy has a one thousand dollar dedducable. There was a estimate done by me sending pictures of my vehicle. The insurance adjustable access was 1112.00 dollars I don't know it's a app that I'm working off of Uber. Com Author: New Brunswick , New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: Uber Nationwide

May 03 2017
http://www.file-guide.com/ Copyright infringments not known Ed Tella is a Piece of S*** who should be in jail Author: Alabama Internet: http://www.file-guide.com/ Select State/Province

Apr 25 2017
iinternational game technology Igt. copyright infringement. trade secrets. unfair use of intellectual propertie reno nevada. Author: san jose, California Casinos & Cardrooms: iinternational game technology

Mar 25 2017
Ivory Option Trading Platform Copyright © 2016, IvoryOption™ is owned and operated by Arya Group LTD. London Internet
Author: Longview, Texas Investment Brokers: Ivory Option Trading Platform Internet

Mar 16 2017
(((EDITORIALLY REDACTED FOR VOLATION OF RIPOFF REPORT’S TERMS OF SERVICE – COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT – March 16, 2017)) Author: Nevada ORGANIZED CRIME: (((REDACTED))) Nationwide

Mar 14 2017
BRYNER CHEVROLET PRICE GAUGING Jenkintown Pennsylvania
Low mileage 2007 Malibu Author: COMMACK, New York Auto Dealers: BRYNER CHEVROLET Jenkintown, Pennsylvania

Mar 07 2017
Colorado Technical University Online Attended CTU online from 2007 to 2009. There has to be something done to stop these schools from taking advantage of students. We didn't get what was said we would get. They are misleading, liars, and thieves!!! I am stuck paying $200.00 a month. Is there any way maybe the loan can be discharged Nationwide Author: Staten Island, New York Adult Career & Continuing Education: Colorado Technical University Online Nationwide

Mar 02 2017
Advanced Dermatology Levitt Medical Association Scam of amount owed since 2007 - no such record! Orlando, FL Nationwide Author: Safety Harbor, Florida Misc. Health Specialists: Advanced Dermatology Nationwide

Feb 28 2017
The Conjure Shop Mama Izzy, Mama Izzy's Hoodoo, Nicole McDermott Misrepresentation and infringement Omaha Nebraska
MORE STOLEN ART! Author: Iowa Specialty Stores: The Conjure Shop Omaha, Nebraska

Feb 25 2017
Amanda Benson ebay and offer up app to sell 2007 tahoe for $2000 Internet Author: West Virginia Car Demolishing: Amnda Benson Internet

Feb 10 2017
1and2 automotive Reeder Rd., Dallas, TX Approximately three months ago I saw an ad on craigslist for one into automotive for a 2007 Mercedes-Benz 450 GLE The price of the car was ever ties it $9999 I put $2000 down on the vehicle was told I had to do all the paperwork before I can even see the vehicle. That was my first mistake. I tried to insist on seeing the vehicles first and was told they had a system and I needed to follow their system.  Dallas Texas Really? Author: Palestine, Texas Auto & Truck Rental: 1and2 automotive Dallas, Texas

Feb 09 2017
Big D;s Auctions Damian DavisBig D's Auctions122 N. Genesee St. Geneva, NY, 14456Damian Davis (315)521-1999 Will Sell Your Items and Keep all your money!!! Lies and unkept promises a staple Geneva, New York
Author: Denver, North Carolina Computer Fraud: Big D;s Auctions Geneva,, New York

Feb 06 2017
Bridgecrest formally known as drive time Ok I financed a 2007 Chrysler 300 back in nov of 2013 I paid on time for almost 3 years and then I could no longer afford the vehicle my father agreed to take over the loan so I tried to get my name off the loan since the car would no longer be mines Nationwide Suggestion.. Author: Temple Hills , Maryland Auto Dealers: Bridgecrest formally known as drive time Nationwide

Feb 02 2017
Citifinancial Auto Trying to make us pay money not owed by us to get my car title. Car was bought in 2007, 10 years ago and still no title! Coppell Nationwide Author: dayton, Tennessee Car Financing: Citifinancial Auto Coppell, Tennessee

Feb 01 2017
Lonnie and Shaun Taylor Tri-State General Contractor New name Taylor Contracting. my mom's house burnt down in July 2007 they took advantage of my mom never finished the house it took them over a year to build the house.They just never finished and we never received any paperwork on anything that was put in the house. Columbus Ga. ga. Author: Columbus, Georgia Builders & Contractors: Lonnie and Shaun Taylor Tri-State General Contractor Columbus Ga., Other

Jan 16 2017
Playster.com Playster is selling a book I hold the copyright to that was published in 1973 by Grosset and Dunlap: Winnie Ruth Judd The Trunk Murders. A google alert email took me to this site: http://dev.quabook.com/view?filename=Winnie-Ruth-Judd%3A-The-Trunk-Murders.zip&q=WINNIE+RUTH+JUDD%3A+THE+TRUNK+MURDERS&group=pro100T7&source=twig-pro-text-rewrite-tagger-d1301-1&t=435887 which then connects to Playster to sign up for a free month. It's a copyright violation! New York -Playster- Internet
Author: Prescott, Arizona Internet Fraud: Playster.com Internet

Jan 13 2017
Playster - Playster Corporation, Colin Strachan Publishing Manager Prolific copyright DMCA infringements, refusing to remove infringing reports, ignoring cease and desist letter to cease and desist infringments, false and misleading advertising using DMCA-immune Russian based affiliate agencies,100+ DMCA complaints New York New York
I withdraw this complaint - the information in the report is incorrect - no reliance should be placed on it (Report Author) Author: Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Playster New York, New York

Jan 10 2017
East colonial automotive group The worst experience I've had was when I went to this place looking to buy a vehicle. I had a toyota tacoma of 2007 that I wanted to give as a trade in. The owner of that place told m Orlando Florida
Author: Orlando , Florida Auto Dealers: East colonial automotive group Orlando , Florida

Jan 04 2017
High Priestess Kathie Ceesay KathieHIGHPRIESTESS OF WITCHCRAFT AND HOODOO SCAM, ILLEGAL COPYRIGHT, DEFAMATION Los Angeles , Chicago, Illinois California
The saga continues! More lies against me as I am being continually stalked! Author: Glendale , California Psychic Fortune Tellers: High Priestess Kathie Los Angeles , California

Dec 28 2016
waldemar potocki I wanted to replace breakes for $270 in 1999 toyota with 180000 miles, they called my wife with addtional repaire and I end up with 4400 bill tha enrage me gt Monreo New jersey Author: New Jersey Auto Repair Service: waldemar potocki

Dec 28 2016
Katharine Gibbs School Norristown, Pa campus I went to this school and graduated in 2007. Then I got notice they were being sued. After I requested my promissory notes because I was desputing loans I never signed for. Only to see they had forged my little sister's signature and my sons father name. The woman that handled this was Maryann Schnur who was convicted of drug use recently. Now I am stuck with loans I never signed for and forged notes as well. Something needs to be done. Please help me. I want to go back to school and cannot due to this. Norristown Pennsylvania Author: Chester, Pennsylvania Attorney Generals: Katharine Gibbs School Norristown, Pa campus Norristown, Pennsylvania

Dec 24 2016
Revon Craig d.b.a. The Motorcycle Man Verbal and written agreement with Revon Craig d.b.a. The Motorcycle Man to sell 2007 Harley Davidson Screaming Eagle. Upon selling the motorcycle in May 2016 for $12447.00, myself as the owner of the motorcycle was owed $10000.00 for my portion of the proceeds. Mr. Craig kept entire sum of proceeds for his own personal use. Beaumont Texas Author: Port Arthur, Texas Motorcycles: Revon Craig d.b.a. The Motorcycle Man Beaumont, Texas

Dec 21 2016
Airmid Solutions Marc Resasco LIES AND SCAMS! DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!! Internet
PLEASE UNCOVER THE SOURCE/AUTHOR OF DETAIL Author: Bayside, New York Bait-and-Switch: Airmid Solutions Internet

Dec 13 2016
World Reserve Monetary Exchange Bought the 2007 Presidential coin set from an ad in the paper and was mislead into believing that it was a COMPLETE set. After recieving it they only had 5 coins in it and was told I had to buy the rest.  N Canton, Ohio Author: Louisville, Kentucky Advertising / Deceptive: World Reserve Monetary Exchange N Canton, , Ohio

Dec 12 2016
Party Bus Washington Brandon KrollLiveryLeads.com LLCPartyBusDetroit Party Bus Washington Copyright Violations and Infringement Redford Michigan Author: Toronto, Ontario Auto Rentals: Party Bus Washington Redford, Michigan