Your Search | coral resorts

Oct 12 2015
Gold Key Resorts False Promises VIRGINIA BEACH Virginia Author: Clarksburg, Maryland Resorts: Gold Key Resorts VIRGINIA BEACH, Virginia

Oct 11 2015
Siguendo Muelle Shirley (manager) Made me work without pay; refused to answer to nonpayment demands Coral Gables Florida Author: miami, Florida Restaurants: Siguendo Muelle Coral Gables, Florida

Oct 10 2015
American Home Shield - not holding up their end of the bargain - Florida Author: Coral Springs, Florida Warranty Companies: American Home Shield Nationwide

Oct 09 2015
American Resort Planners Scammed $499.00 to advertise my resort property Apopka Florida Author: Wilmington, North Carolina Resorts: American Resort Planners Internet

Oct 07 2015
All Day Auto Transport Bait & Switch is still alive & kicking Coral Springs Florida Author: Fargo, North Dakota Auto Shipping Companies: All Day Auto Transport Coral Springs, Florida

Oct 06 2015
Coco Bay Estates Invited for a free meal and presentation which led us into investing a lot of money into a fake enterprise at Coco Bay Estates. Tamarindo, C. R Author: Caroline, Alberta Resorts: Coco Bay Estates

Oct 06 2015
Grand Leisure Holidays, Sunset Harbor Resorts BJ Cooke of Grand Leisure Holidays, sold Sunset Harbor Timeshare ownerships as part of a timeshare rental Ponzi scheme. Willis Texas Author: San Jose, California Timeshare Rentals: Brandon , Grand Leisure Holidays Willis, Texas

Oct 05 2015
05:36 PM coast to cot, coast to coast Got phone call at first it said expedia, then transferred to another company that gave offered me a vacation package for a good price. The person said I can cancel anytime because I was not sure my husband would go for it, the next day I called and cancell, they told me I could not cancel , the package is no-refundable. I tried to contact somebody about it, no one would call me back. I left multiple messages an e-mail them, no response. I told them that it's a scam I was going to report it to the police still waiting for somebody to contact me. Internet Author: Malden, Massachusetts Resorts: Internet

Oct 05 2015
Trips Incentives Scamming innocent People Deerfeild Beach Florida Author: Maple Heights , Ohio Resorts: Trips Incentives Deerfeild Beach FL.,

Oct 02 2015
Fantastic Sam's Went in for a perm. Kelli sat me down for the process. She left the solution in for 30 minutes without checking for the curl. She then proceeded to rinse and neutralize for 5 minutes. When I got in front of the mirror, the curl was only on the front bottom of my hair! She said she could reperm in 14 days. I went to a friend of mine who is a professional in the business for 20 years. My hair was over processed and we had to cut it short! They won't refund me, but I am disputing it with the credit card company. I paid $105 for them to destroy my hair!!! Never again! It will take months for my hair to be healthy again!! Coral Springs Florida Author: hialeah, Florida Hair Salons: Fantastic Sam's Coral Springs, Florida

Sep 30 2015
Specialized Veterinary Services they seem to be only intere doing services with exoberant charges for pet owners and using fear tactics for death of y fort myers florida Author: Cape Coral, Florida Veterinarian Services: Specialized Veterinary Services Florida

Sep 30 2015
Gold Crown Timeshare exit company? Texas Author: Framingham, Massachusetts Resorts: Gold Crown Texas

Sep 29 2015
02:09 PM defective productss fake phonenumber madr me pay to ship it back then sent more defective products Cape Coral Internet Author: Frankfort, Illinois Internet: Internet

Sep 29 2015
Westgate Resorts Everchanging set of Rules around reservations Ocoee Florida Author: Brandon, Mississippi Travel Companies: Westgate Resorts Ocoee, Florida

Sep 29 2015
GOCRV.COM Handling free trips for Oak N Spruce Resort ,Silver Leaf Resorts - Third Party Rip Off/Trips Dallas Texas Author: Cohoes, New York Travel Services: GOCRV.COM Dallas, Texas

Sep 25 2015
CWI Maintenance Down South Contracting They do not pay! Deland Florida Author: Coral Springs, Florida Maintenance Companies: CWI Maintenance Deland, Florida

Sep 24 2015
Punta Resorts Punta Pacifico timeshare scam Mazatlan Sinaloa Author: Rio Rancho, New Mexico Timeshare Rentals: Punta Resorts Mazatlan, Other

Sep 24 2015
First Data Global Leasing, First Data Corporation They were suppose to give us information on savings for merchant account, but then we realized they have made us sign a binding contract for 3 years and started charging us for equipment lease and merchant processing fee without our consent. Coral Springs Florida Author: Glendale, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: First Data Global Leasing Coral Springs, Florida

Sep 24 2015
westgate Resorts They do not deliver on their commitments. orlando Florida Author: Columbia, Maryland Resorts: westgate Resorts orlando, Florida

Sep 23 2015
jtv diamond rip ofs by jtv knoxville tn Author: CAPE CORAL , Florida TV Advertisements: jtv

Sep 22 2015
Starpoint Resorts Sapphire Resorts,Geo Holiday Development LLC, Getaways Resort Management, BQ Resorts LLC This co is a huge ripoff. They have several lawyers on staff full time. Run like h***l. Don't go to the timeshare! Las Vegas Nevada Author: Stonewall, Alabama Resorts: Starpoint Resorts Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 22 2015
Air around the clock Unprofessional non-trustworthy lousy service coral springs Florida Author: margate, Florida Consumer Services: Air around the clock coral springs , Florida

Sep 22 2015
06:30 AM Sarah BerkEmail Support Specialist - FL failure to respond Cape Coral Florida Author: East Islip, New York Miscellaneous Electronics: Cape Coral, Florida

Sep 20 2015
Hobkirk Enterprises Towing Inc amanda, steve or David Hobkirk Scammers Tallahassee Florida Author: coral gables, Florida Auto Towing: Hobkirk Enterprises Towing Inc Tallahassee, Florida

Sep 18 2015
Diamond Resorts I have made a total of four phone calls to Diamond, the last one was this past Wednesday and I was promised that I would hear back on Thursday. It’s now Friday and still no call, las Vegas Nevada Author: Fresno, California Timeshare Rentals: Diamond Resorts las Vegas, Nevada