Your Search | coral resorts hilton head

Oct 07 2015
All Day Auto Transport Bait & Switch is still alive & kicking Coral Springs Florida Author: Fargo, North Dakota Auto Shipping Companies: All Day Auto Transport Coral Springs, Florida

Oct 07 2015
Enterprise rent-a-car Did not honor reservation time and twice failed to rent a car when available cars were there and I was qualified to rent Nags head North Carolina
Author: Nags head, North Carolina Auto Rentals: Enterprise rent-a-car Nags head, North Carolina

Oct 06 2015
Coco Bay Estates Invited for a free meal and presentation which led us into investing a lot of money into a fake enterprise at Coco Bay Estates. Tamarindo, C. R Author: Caroline, Alberta Resorts: Coco Bay Estates

Oct 06 2015
Grand Leisure Holidays, Sunset Harbor Resorts BJ Cooke of Grand Leisure Holidays, sold Sunset Harbor Timeshare ownerships as part of a timeshare rental Ponzi scheme. Willis Texas Author: San Jose, California Timeshare Rentals: Brandon , Grand Leisure Holidays Willis, Texas

Oct 06 2015
Tires Plus Kissimmee Florida Pretended I had a blown head gasket Kissimmee Florida Author: Gainesville, Florida Auto Repair Service: Tires Plus Kissimmee Florida Kissimmee, Florida

Oct 05 2015
05:36 PM coast to cot, coast to coast Got phone call at first it said expedia, then transferred to another company that gave offered me a vacation package for a good price. The person said I can cancel anytime because I was not sure my husband would go for it, the next day I called and cancell, they told me I could not cancel , the package is no-refundable. I tried to contact somebody about it, no one would call me back. I left multiple messages an e-mail them, no response. I told them that it's a scam I was going to report it to the police still waiting for somebody to contact me. Internet Author: Malden, Massachusetts Resorts: Internet

Oct 05 2015
Trips Incentives Scamming innocent People Deerfeild Beach Florida Author: Maple Heights , Ohio Resorts: Trips Incentives Deerfeild Beach FL.,

Oct 02 2015
Fantastic Sam's Went in for a perm. Kelli sat me down for the process. She left the solution in for 30 minutes without checking for the curl. She then proceeded to rinse and neutralize for 5 minutes. When I got in front of the mirror, the curl was only on the front bottom of my hair! She said she could reperm in 14 days. I went to a friend of mine who is a professional in the business for 20 years. My hair was over processed and we had to cut it short! They won't refund me, but I am disputing it with the credit card company. I paid $105 for them to destroy my hair!!! Never again! It will take months for my hair to be healthy again!! Coral Springs Florida Author: hialeah, Florida Hair Salons: Fantastic Sam's Coral Springs, Florida

Oct 02 2015
US Auto Ltd Fradulent car dealer. Sell junkies to buyers. Can't believe they are still in business Pompano beach Florida I Shake My Head! Author: Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: US Auto Ltd Pompano beach, Florida

Oct 01 2015
Grifolsplasma. Center On Sept. 20 I was missed treated as a client the new person that screen me wasn't perfusion all she aka shequika was train wrong . And the supervisor that was on duty that morning akatenika McCoy was told by me aka mr Marcus the sit ion ans I don't think it was right I want to let head office know about how the treat some one who has earn vip level. Charlotte North Carolina
Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Verifiers: Grifolsplasma. Center Charlotte, North Carolina

Sep 30 2015
Specialized Veterinary Services they seem to be only intere doing services with exoberant charges for pet owners and using fear tactics for death of y fort myers florida Author: Cape Coral, Florida Veterinarian Services: Specialized Veterinary Services Florida

Sep 30 2015
Gold Crown Timeshare exit company? Texas Author: Framingham, Massachusetts Resorts: Gold Crown Texas

Sep 29 2015
02:09 PM defective productss fake phonenumber madr me pay to ship it back then sent more defective products Cape Coral Internet Author: Frankfort, Illinois Internet: Internet

Sep 29 2015
Westgate Resorts Everchanging set of Rules around reservations Ocoee Florida Author: Brandon, Mississippi Travel Companies: Westgate Resorts Ocoee, Florida

Sep 29 2015
GOCRV.COM Handling free trips for Oak N Spruce Resort ,Silver Leaf Resorts - Third Party Rip Off/Trips Dallas Texas Author: Cohoes, New York Travel Services: GOCRV.COM Dallas, Texas
16, Report #1204147

Sep 28 2015
West Coast Code Consultants Eagle Eye Consulting Engineers, Kimball Engineering, East Coast Code Consultants back-stabbers, lying liars, Stevie Wonder on a hunting trip, Liberian dictator Charles Taylor disciple Giyan Senaratne San Ramon California West Coast Code Consultants Head Commits Unethical Actions Author: Santa Rosa, California Employers: West Coast Code Consultants San Ramon, California

Sep 25 2015
CWI Maintenance Down South Contracting They do not pay! Deland Florida Author: Coral Springs, Florida Maintenance Companies: CWI Maintenance Deland, Florida

Sep 24 2015
Punta Resorts Punta Pacifico timeshare scam Mazatlan Sinaloa Author: Rio Rancho, New Mexico Timeshare Rentals: Punta Resorts Mazatlan, Other

Sep 24 2015
First Data Global Leasing, First Data Corporation They were suppose to give us information on savings for merchant account, but then we realized they have made us sign a binding contract for 3 years and started charging us for equipment lease and merchant processing fee without our consent. Coral Springs Florida Author: Glendale, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: First Data Global Leasing Coral Springs, Florida

Sep 24 2015
Black Diamond Capital Partners BDCAP, BNP Ovesco RIP OFF SCAM DUE DILIGENCE FEES PROJECT FINANCE JEFFERY HOWARD JOSEPH DE TOLEDO BRUCE ROSENBERG Toronto Hilton Head South Carolina Ontario Author: Toronto, Ontario Investment Brokers: Black Diamond Capital Partners Toronto, Ontario

Sep 24 2015
westgate Resorts They do not deliver on their commitments. orlando Florida Author: Columbia, Maryland Resorts: westgate Resorts orlando, Florida

Sep 23 2015
jtv diamond rip ofs by jtv knoxville tn Author: CAPE CORAL , Florida TV Advertisements: jtv

Sep 23 2015
sammy dress, Sammy dress on Facebook. I paid! Never got items! Customer Service dept is a joke! Internet, but ships from a head quarters in China Nationwide Urgent Refund,Please let us know your order number Author: horicon, Wisconsin Cross-Border Scams: sammy dress Nationwide

Sep 22 2015
Starpoint Resorts Sapphire Resorts,Geo Holiday Development LLC, Getaways Resort Management, BQ Resorts LLC This co is a huge ripoff. They have several lawyers on staff full time. Run like h***l. Don't go to the timeshare! Las Vegas Nevada Author: Stonewall, Alabama Resorts: Starpoint Resorts Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 22 2015
Air around the clock Unprofessional non-trustworthy lousy service coral springs Florida Author: margate, Florida Consumer Services: Air around the clock coral springs , Florida