CORPORATE RECORDS SERVICE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: corporate records service
There may be more specific results for "corporate records service"
For more specific results for "corporate records service"
Showing 26-50 of 154,862 Found Reports For more specific results for "corporate records service"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 16 2017
Midas Howell NJ Store manager Rob Rip off Artists, Fraudulent Warranty, terrible work Howell New Jersey Author: Jackson, New Jersey Auto Repair Service: Midas Howell NJ Howell, New Jersey

Oct 16 2017
Money Gram Scam throughSecret Shopper 2017 Corporate Research International Karl Phillips, Melissa Phillips, Melvin Harton, Robert Stanford, Pilar Hayer Fortunately I saw through this immediately but I see how some people could be fooled into doing this. Frankston Texas Author: Irving, Texas Consumer Services: 2017 Corporate Research International Frankston, Texas

Oct 16 2017
LabCorp Customer Service Makes Up Answers Nationwide Author: Chicago, Illinois Medical Laboratories: LabCorp Nationwide

Oct 16 2017
TechZone 247 Receive daily phone calls from locations throughout the United States and other countries claiming to be from TechZone. Paid $199.99, 9 Jul 17, 12:39 for two years technical computer service Bloomington, MN 55431 Internet Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Computer Fraud: TechZone 247 Internet

Oct 16 2017
TracFone Beware of using Tracfone Cell Phone service, they are a colossal Ripoff!! ? Nationwide Tracfone, How Stupid Do You Think I am? Author: Temecula, California Cellular Phone Companies: Cellular Phone Companies: TracFone Nationwide

Oct 16 2017
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS | Con artist,fraud, scam, bogus herpes cure mineral detox L Internet Notice of Subpoena Author: Mandeville, Louisiana Alternative Health: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) Internet

Oct 16 2017
Northside Turnkey Services/Dwayne Mayberry Manager /owner Dwayne Mayberry dba North side Turnkey Services Dishonesty/deceiving/adding on material but cannot produce receipts that he claim to have purchased, breach of contract by not providing the service he agreed too, lied about his crew of people regardings time to start work daily and lied about his crew being at the work site daily until job was finished. houston Texas Author: Katyt, Texas Builders & Contractors: Northside Turnkey Services/Dwayne Mayberry Manager /owner houston, Texas

Oct 16 2017
Backroadsgeneralstore.com Mike Traveler Order never received Internet Author: Layton, Utah Books, Records & Videos: Backroadsgeneralstore.com Internet

Oct 16 2017
Cutchins Tree Service, Tree850, Ed Cutchins, cuttree.com Damaged my property and would not come back to repair as promised Pensacola Florida Author: Pensacola, Florida Landscape Companies: Cutchins Tree Service Pensacola, Florida

Oct 16 2017
Haralson Tire Company Haralson Tire. Haralson Damaged Cars, Intoxicated Employees, Incompetent Staff. Lake Havasu City Arizona
Author: las vegas, Nevada Auto Repair Service: Haralson Tire Company Lake Havasu City, Arizona

Oct 16 2017
Joe Mullen, Joseph Mullen, Joe Mullen Konzier HVAC, Contractor, Mechanic Pittsburgh Pennsylvania
Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Auto Repair Service: Joe Mullen McKeesport, Pennsylvania

Oct 15 2017
UPS UNITED PARCEL SERVICE UPS charged me $400 for small packages that could have been delivered via usps for $40. Atlanta Georgia
Author: Coeburn, Virginia Courier Services: UPS Atlanta , Georgia

Oct 15 2017
Haggar.com ,customer service for Haggar.com Cancelled order without contacted me and boosted prices when try to re-submit order. Customer service created problem and unwilling to correct. .?? Nationwide Author: Orangeburg, New York Clothing Stores: Haggar.com Nationwide

Oct 15 2017
Techpro Busters Fraudulant company that infects and repairs computers Mountain View, CA California Internet Author: Ada, Michigan Computer Service & Repair: Techpro Busters Internet

Oct 15 2017
Netspend Debit Card My debit card was cancelled without any notification on 10/10/17. I called customer service. They stated that would send a new card out to me and that I would receive it in 3 business days. I still had not received it as of 10/15/17. I called customer service again. They told me that the replacement card was never ordered and they assured me that they had ordered one. I should receive it in 3 business days. I asked for a confirmation number or email and they refused. They have over $700 in my account that I can not access. I asked for the money to be transferred to a different bank account. They stated that they can only transfer money to another netspend account. I offered a different netspend card. They stated that this second card had a restriction on it and they were unable to transfer the money to that card. I asked them if they can issue me a check. They stated that it would take 10+ business days to determine if a refund check could be sent to me. They have don't nothing to help or rectify the issue by rushing a card to me. Austin Texas Author: ELLINGTON, Missouri Credit & Debt Services: Netspend Debit Card Nationwide

Oct 15 2017
Liberty Tax (Surinderpal Chawla, Milagros Medina) GRD Services LLC Fraud, Dishonest, Stole $600 from my return Stamford Connecticut Author: Connecticut Income Tax Service: Liberty Tax (Surinderpal Chawla, Milagros Medina) Stamford, Connecticut

Oct 15 2017
Freehold Hyundai They are selling cars with with known problems. They have no respect or consideration for human life. Freehold New Jersey Seven Questions Author: freehold, New Jersey Auto Dealers: freehold Hyundai Freehold, New Jersey

Oct 14 2017
Livepcexperts247 Tech from company, talked to my wife. Said he wanted our computer to be opened. Internet Author: Shepherdsville, Kentucky Computer Service & Repair: Livepcexperts247 Internet

Oct 14 2017
Fight Fast I too have misled by the Fight Fast, deceptive ads offering the 325s folding knife free. They say the only cost is shipping and handling, but at the end, my card was charged $139.96 for an American Badass Survival Guide 3 + FREE Lethal Termination Tactics misled by fightfast ad Visalia, CA 93292 ICalifornia Fight Fast refund Author: Marysville, California Mail Order Services: Fight Fast Internet

Oct 14 2017
winzip support driver driver update service Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Credit Card Fraud: winzip Internet