Your Search | correctional billing services evercom, t netix

Apr 20 2014
Leticia Rolland - Capital Financial Services. CPN/Funding- SCAM Woodland Hills, CA Internet Author: brentwood, California Financial Services: Leticia Rolland Internet

Apr 20 2014
Certified Forensic Loan Auditors CFLA REVIEW: CFLA is dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Certified Forensic Loan Auditors has implemented strategic changes to insure clients success, focusing on finding ways helping clients search for new opportunities effectively even in challenging market we face today. All 50 States! Certified Forensic Loan Auditors, Bloomberg Securitization Audits, Quiet Title Packages, State Bar Approved Continuing Education Courses, and Auditor Training Certification Classes *UPDATE: Certified Forensic Loan Auditors Executive Resources pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Certified Forensic Loan Auditors, Recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service
Author: , Other Real Estate Services: Certified Forensic Loan Auditors, LLC Los Angeles, California

Apr 20 2014
TRS Recovery Services fictional bad debt collection received 2 separate bad debt collection letters on checks supposedly written to JCPenney catalog Houston Texas Author: Fort Collins, Colorado Collection Agencies: TRS Recovery Services Houston, Texas

Apr 20 2014
Dr. Sherri Worth REVIEW: Center for Reconstructive Dentistry commitment to total customer satisfaction. Dr. Sherri Worth past and current approach to Dentistry is focused on providing the highest quality Reconstructive Dentistry services to their clients, Newport Beach, California *UPDATE: Dr. Sherri Worth, Center for Reconstructive Dentistry pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Dr. Sherri Worth, Center for Reconstructive Dentistry recognized by Ripoff Report Verified Newport Beach California
Author: long beach, California Miscellaneous Companies: Dr Sherri Worth, DDS Newport Beach, California

Apr 20 2014
La Quinta inn Water bug in room. Valerie mgr said staff complained to her because services were so poor. Valerie would not compensate for water bug she said did u know you r in fla we have bugs and if u did not annoy my staff I would compensate. I said that is punitive unprofessional behavior. We did nothing to her staff. Deerfield beach Florida Author: Brooklyn, New York Hotel: La Quinta inn Deerfield beach, Florida

Apr 20 2014
LinkUs Enterprises | INVESTIGATION: LinkUs Enterprises commitment to total customer satisfaction. LinkUs Enterprises, past and current approach to business is focused on providing the highest quality low voltage integration services to their clients. California, Oregon, Nevada *UPDATE: LinkUs Enterprises pledges their commitment to Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. LinkUs Enterprises recognized by Rip-off Report as a Verified Safe Business. Author: redding, California Satellite Companies: Linkus Enterprises Anderson, California

Apr 20 2014
Ryan Hurrass Ryan Hurass, Ryan Heross, JCS Refridgeration Deranged, insane, mad, disturbed, unbalanced, unhinged, unstable, irrational, JA DB Litchfield Park, Surprise Arizona
Author: Baghdad , Arizona Consumer Services: Ryan Hurrass JCS Refridgeration Litchfield Park, Arizona

Apr 20 2014
Qwest communications Preferred Long Distance Qwest Communications, illegally claiming they were AT&T, totally scammed me for 3 months and $156.94-They said NU REFUND. Denver Colorado Author: mequon, Wisconsin Computer Fraud: Qwest communications Denver, Colorado

Apr 20 2014
Bluegreen Corporation We were coerced into timeshare Boca Raton Florida Author: Grass Lake, Michigan Travel Services: Bluegreen Corporation Boca Raton, Florida

Apr 20 2014
BBW Desire Site has scammed me with fake bot run profiles. Internet Author: Cookeville, Tennessee Dating Services: BBW Desire Internet

Apr 20 2014
Fingerhut Late Fee Nationwide Author: La Crosse, Wisconsin Financial Services: Fingerhut Nationwide

Apr 20 2014
Fingerhut I opened an account around dec 11 2013 and to this day have not received any product but there trying to say I owe them my account on under legal investigation and no one will respond to my emails or calls I'm sooo fed up this situation is going nowhere and it's messing up my credit which I just paid over 2000 to fix it!! I'm so fed up with getting no where with fingerhut I should not have to pay a penny if I never received my order Internet
Author: Hartford, Connecticut Credit & Debt Services: Fingerhut Internet

Apr 20 2014
Freelancer.com I Used Freelancer.com for services and when I requested to transer $2,000 from my bank to the site for payment to my freelancer they charged me an additional $46.00. No biggy I figure hey, they are entitiled to a fee how else would they make money. shortly after I paid my freelancer, I was sent an email from Freelancer to pay my outstanding balance of $60. I asked what is was for no reply to date. Today I noticed from my paypal and bank statement they have automatically went in and paid themselves. I will be filing a report for fraud as I did not authorize this transaction. Do NOT use freelancer.com Australia Internet Author: Kansas Advertising Agencies: Freelancer.com Internet

AT&T U-Verse Unwanted ADVERTISING on MyYahoo home page Internet
Author: Richardson, Texas Internet Service Providers: AT&T Uverse Internet

Apr 20 2014
Texas Singles Texas Singles is a SCAM!!  San Antonio Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Dating Services: Texas Singles San Antonio, Texas

Apr 20 2014
VIOP Innovations www.VoIPInnovations.com outrageous billing - misleading sales person Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: Alpharetta, Georgia Telephone Companies: VIOP Innovations Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Apr 20 2014
Quality Relocation Services, Inc. QRS scam, broken items, lost items during move, never compensated Nationwide Author: California Moving Companies: Quality Relocation Services, Inc. Nationwide

Apr 20 2014
Florida Power & Lights FPL Transferred my account balance to Tenant Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Electrical Services: Florida Power & Lights Miami, Florida

Apr 20 2014
at&t Uverse making up charges from no where, charge 30.00 to send shut off warning, pattern of criminal behavior nationwide Author: akron, Ohio Government Corruption: at&t Uverse Nationwide

Apr 20 2014
allied barton security services worst company ever, sexual harrasment, hr is in the managment side they dont care, theyll fire you for speaking up!! Miami Florida Author: miami, Florida Employment Services: allied barton security services Miami, Florida

Apr 20 2014
.melaleuca.com/ Intentionally Prevents Customers from Cancelling Accounts melaleuca.com/ Internet Author: Grand Junction, Colorado Credit & Debt Services: Melaluca Internet

Apr 20 2014
Walmart Money Card/Greendot MOneypak Blocked my account while I was grocery shopping..no access to funds to feed my children Nationwide Author: Anderson, South Carolina Consumer Services: Walmart Money Card/Greendot MOneypak Nationwide

Apr 20 2014
vacation play/HHID Booked a package deal any refused to guarantee the it! Woodstock Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Consumer Services: vacation play Woodstock, Georgia

Apr 20 2014
Solid Commerce Solid, Drops the ball and runs! Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Small Business Services: Solid Commerce Los Angeles, California

Apr 20 2014
Circle Concepts Atlas Charity, RDC campaign, At&t campaign Absolute deception Columbus, Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Advertising Agencies: Circle Concepts Columbus, Ohio