COSTCO Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: costco
There may be more specific results for "costco"
For more specific results for "costco"
Showing 1-25 of 188 Found Reports For more specific results for "costco"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 27 2017
Wireless Advocates AKA Costco Wholesale AKA Wireless Advocates at Costco Wholesale Purchased 2 Iphones on Buy One Get One offer, ended up being charged fully for both phones. Seattle Washington Author: Westbury, New York Cellular Phone Companies: Wireless Advocates Seattle, Washington

Jun 11 2017
Elite Nutra Now Nutra Now; Nutra Health Answered a survey re. services from Costco and they said oh, you've won one of the following prizes. So chose the Garcinia Cambogia supplements. Tried to cancel within the one-month trial period but lo and behold the email confirmation and cancellation instructions had disappeared. I had saved them to a separate file. So now how do you contact them? New Castle Delaware Author: Nampa, Idaho Telemarketers: Elite Nutra Now Nationwide

May 19 2017
NeuLift Anti-Aging Cream NeuLift advertisement from Costco is an bait and trap Rancho Cucamonga California Author: Fort Worth, Texas Skin Care: NeuLift Anti-Aging Cream Rancho Cucamonga, California

Jan 02 2017
Costco Anywhere Visa Card by Citi They lost a large payment we made in August 2016, we disputed it when we were told they hadn't received it. Our bank started an investigation on August 22, 2016. I paid off the remaining amounts, stopping all activities. They found the payment of $888.04, sent a letter telling me the account would be credited on the next statement. They had also put a conditdonal credit on my account during the investigation period. NOW it's October, and we have a zero balance due and have a credit due to us of $154.87. Shortly after that we get a letter that we owed $888.04 again, but they reduced it with the credit balance, and now they are telling us that they will waive the late if we send our payment of $733.17. I have been trying to deal with this screwed up outfit but now they have turned it into collection!! We have gold credit, and we are elderly folks. Please help us. PLEASE! Internet Author: Oakridge, Oregon Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Costco Anywhere Visa Card by Citi Internet

Nov 15 2016
COSTCO CAPITAL ONE MASTERCARD CAPITAL ONE MASTERCARD TERRIBLE DISGUSTING BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE AVOID SUCKS MONTREAL Internet
Credit... Author: Markham, Ontario Credit Card Processing Companies: COSTCO CAPITAL ONE MASTERCARD Internet

Nov 03 2016
Wireless Advocates at Costco NEVER BUY FROM COSTCO WIRELESS ADVOCATES - BAD EXPERIENCE! Newport News Virginia Author: Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: Wireless Advocates at Costco newport news, Virginia

Oct 16 2016
Costco Wholesale Corporation Installing broken , damaged , chipped , cut and poorly made windows into my home. Nationwide
Author: London, Ontario Window Manufacturers: Costco Wholesale Corporation Nationwide

8, Report #1331913

Oct 06 2016
Costco Failed on Wedding Flowers (Nationwide) Nationwide Author: Alexandria, Virginia Wedding Services: Costco Nationwide

Sep 30 2016
Skin-beauty Lux Optihlth and chm*hlthylooksgood Scam using good Costco reputation to rip you off with a skin care product Internet Author: Parksville, Alabama Pharmacies: Skin-beauty Lux Internet

Aug 21 2016
Wireless Advocates Costco Wireless Advocates Kiosk Verizon Wireless Victim of Not Receiving What I Was Quoted Mount Prospect Illinois Author: Arlington Height, Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: Cellular Phone Companies: Wireless Advocates Mount Prospect,

Aug 09 2016
Lorex CCTV Marcelo VERY POOR Customer Service I PURCHASED THE LOREX SYSTEM FROM Costco and added cameras to the system directly from Lorex. First once purchased, unless you are prepared to scrap all the working Lorex components, YOU HAVE TO ADD ONLY LOREX add ons. Second the customer service is horrible. Toronto ONtario Author: bedminster, New Jersey Questionable Activities: Lorex CCTV Toronto ONtario

Jul 15 2016
costco tires tire wear warrenty fraud sandy Utah Author: salt lake city, Utah Auto Tire shops: costco tires sandy, Utah

Jun 22 2016
Tmobile kiosk costco Merced California Author: Merced, California Cellular Phone Companies: Tmobile kiosk costco Merced , California

Jun 15 2016
Wireless Advocates in Costco, Victorville, California Mis-lead into believing the Tablet I was offered was for FREE! Instead it was a 2 year contract and I am now expected to pay $200.00 for the device! N. Seattle Washington Author: Adelanto, California Cellular Phone Companies: Wireless Advocates N. Seattle, Washington

Apr 13 2016
Elavon, Elavon Payments, Elavon.com, Costco Payments, CostcoPaymentProcessing.com, LeapPayments, Leap Payments Elavon Payments AKA Costco Payment Processing & Leap Payments Ripped Me Off Around $2,000!!! Nationwide Author: Dayton, Ohio Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Elavon Payments Nationwide

Mar 28 2016
STUART LEE REBATES Wireless advocates/costco Puchased Tmobile products 12/4/2015. Althought I dont have money to pay for it first , i used my credit. card knowing that I will received the money back at least through costco card. I did not have any plans of changing our phones. But due to my trust to Costco and wireless advocates selling amd promising rebates, i bought 4 of thoses phines. But Inever receive the res Lynnwood Washington Author: Anaheim , California Sales People: STUART LEE REBATES Lynnwood, Washington

Feb 13 2016
Wireless Advocates Stuart Lee Rebates No Costco rebate card received for 2nd Verizon GS6 Lynnwood Washington Author: Eugene, Oregon Cellular Phone Companies: Wireless Advocates Lynnwood, Washington

Feb 04 2016
Direct TV Costco Ripped off by Direct TV with no back-up from Costco Nationwide Author: San Diego, California Satellite Companies: DirectTV Costco Nationwide

Jan 09 2016
Costco I was sold bad gasoline which caused me immense car problems for one month until I had to have my car towed to the dealership where it was determined that it was from bad gas. I had a towing bill and car repair bill of $1,000. Manahawkin, NJ New Jersey Author: Barnegat, New Jersey Auto Service Stations: Costco Manahawkin, New Jersey

Nov 17 2015
Costco and T-Mobile Ripped off by Costco and T-Mobile Irvine California Author: Irvine, California Cellular Phone Companies: Costco and T-Mobile Irvine, California

Oct 28 2015
COSTCO PRICING - SAME CITY, DIFFERENT PRICES! COSTCO USES PRICE REGIONALIZATION TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF CUSTOMERS CHARLOTTE,NC AND *ALL* STORES North Carolina I HOPE YOU GET PAID ENOUGH.... Author: CHARLOTTE, North Carolina Shopping Centers & Malls: COSTCO MATTHEWS, North Carolina

Oct 28 2015
stuart lee rebates Costco phone rebate scam Nationwide Author: Los Gatos, California Cellular Phone Companies: stuart lee rebates Nationwide

Sep 19 2015
Atmosphera Global Lying Ads and Lying Owner Tacoma Washington
Costco and Sumsung Author: Washington Employers: Atmosphera Global Tacoma, Washington

Jul 25 2015
Prestige Talent I thought I was going to interview for a job working with NASCAR,3 interviews later I find out they want me to stand in Costco in a suit selling a can of car cleaner then stand at gas stations and sell the same can ! Oh yea buy 1 get 1 free at $19.99.I asked where and how do I get this NASCAR gig ? You don't ! They advertise with NASCAR so there you go Deer Park Long Island New York
Author: Flushing , New York Gas Stations: Prestige Talent New York

Jul 07 2015
COSTCO (MORTGAGE SERVICE) MORTGAGE BROKER SALEM, OR Nationwide Author: salem, Oregon Mortgage Brokers: COSTCO (MORTGAGE SERVICE) Nationwide