Your Search | cottman's transmission

Apr 23 2014
Toms River Transmission Transmission specialist I bought a so called heavy duty trans from them . I heard nothing but noise from it. they wanted me to send back costing me over 200 on top of the 1200 toms river New Jersey Author: deltona, Florida Mechanics: Toms River Transmission tom river, New Jersey

Apr 23 2014
1ST ENGINE & TRANSMISSION I ORDERED A 1900.00 REAREND OFF THEM ON 3-27-14 ON 4-23-14 STILL NO REAREND DALLAS Texas Author: Pennsylvania Auto Parts: 1ST ENGINE & TRANSMISSION DALLAS, Texas

Apr 20 2014
AAMCO Transmission Service Lawrenceville Georgia Franchise Location Corporate Office knowledge of dishonest franchise holder, who rebuilt pontiac transmission for $3.200 later found that old parts and cheap after market parts used i9n rebuild, did not properly program DOD Active Fuel Management to sync with transmission causing surging and additional damage to transmission and car engine, had to have another rebuild with new franchise owner that dealer said was actually DOD Active Fule Management failure that damaged transmission Car still surging and can't be driven without further damaging engine, which it is recommended be replaced or rebuilt Lawrenceville Georgia Author: Athens, Georgia Auto Repair Service: AAMCO Transmission Service Nationwide

Apr 19 2014
swengines.com AKA Engine and Transmission World swengines and Dale Jones are professional con-artists Cudahy Wisconsin Author: Los Angeles, California Auto Parts: swengines.com Internet

Apr 19 2014
aamco transmission why is my transmission not fixed after 7 weeks at your shop why lakewood Washington Author: spanaway, Washington Auto Repair Service: aamco transmission lakewood, Washington

Apr 19 2014
Mr. Transmission  Houston texas Author: Houston, Texas Auto Repair Service: Mr. Transmission Houston, Select State/Province

Apr 17 2014
north georgia auto brokers mina auto sales SOLD A CAR WITH BAD TRANSMISSION snellville Georgia Author: winder, Georgia Auto Dealer Repairs: north georgia auto brokers snellville, Georgia

Apr 13 2014
Mr Transmission Should have gone to AAMCO Columbus Georgia Author: FT Benning, Georgia Auto Repair Service: Mr Transmission Columbus, Georgia

Apr 11 2014
SouthWest Engines Engine Transmission World and many other names This company needs to be shut down..I would like for anyone with a problem with them or other names they have used to contact me...I am going to the media with this Cudahy Wisconsin Author: Abita Springs, Louisiana Auto Parts: SouthWest Engines Cudahy, Wisconsin

Apr 11 2014
wayne craigslist machenic Wayne hi this mechanic is out of the Rowlett area  he say he certified for 28yrs and he say u can count on him.B******* MY car only needed a transmission so before he even took my transmission off he asked MY for $250 to pay his account so he want loose his account that was my first mistake  ,,,,ok then he took my transmission off and asked me for $200 more so he can get me a rebuild kit...that was last week last Tuesday April 1,2014 and today is April 11,2014, now he told me my car would be down no more then two days,ok he haven't been back he got my transmission and my money he want return MY calls when he do text me he say I'll be there tomorrow no call no show every time I call him he send me to voice ,he told me APRIL 3 he was waiting on the part then he say April 5 2014 that the part for my transmission is in ....Ok its April 11 and my car is still not fixed ........BEWARE HE IS NO GOOD WILL STILL YOUR MONEY AND YOUR PARTS TO YOUR CAR AND SAY HE FIXING IT FOR U BUT REALLY HE DON'T WANT TO SAY HE SOLD MY PART ABD SMOKED MY MONEY UP ... HIS NAME IS WAYNE AND HIS PHONE NUMBER IS 972/781/8925.....Wayne is no good.... dallas Nationwide
Author: dallas, Texas Liars: Auto Mechanics: Auto Repair Service: wayne craigslist machenic Nationwide

Apr 10 2014
Bilal and Associates attorney requested towing service and forensic transmission dismantling job for a ferrari and did not pay the invoice Pasadena California Author: Baldwin Park , California Auto Mechanics: Bilal and Associates Pasadena, California

Apr 10 2014
Noel A. Bednaz aka Noel Xatwa, Noel Justice, X, CM, Hammer, Mark Smith stalking, defamation, libel, death threats, transmission of obscenities, harassment, internet harassment, fraud, impersonation Westfield Massachusetts Author: Illinois Internet Fraud: Noel A. Bednaz Westfield, Massachusetts

13, Report #1119081

Apr 09 2014
Jasper Engines and Transmission Failure to pay for faulty engine and transmission warranties Jasper Indiana Author: Seminole, Oklahoma Truck Dealer Repair: Jasper Engines and Transmission Jasper, Indiana

Apr 09 2014
Quality Transmissions Tampa Florida Wholesale Transmission Parts NOT A REBUILT VALVE BODY! Tampa Florida Author: Fayetteville, Arkansas Auto Parts: Quality Transmissions Tampa Florida Tampa, Florida

Apr 09 2014
AAMCO RICK & MARCUS I called Aamco and spoke to Rick and told him that my cadillac was having transmission problem on 04/07/2014, After speaking to Rick he claim that the transmission may need a tune up a flush or a filter only. however he ask me to take the car to the aamco RIP OFF MIAMI Florida Author: DANIA BEACH, Florida Auto Dealer Repairs: AAMCO RICK & MARCUS MIAMI, Florida

Apr 09 2014
Eric Glidewell Transmissiongod40, also has a partner Dave, both from St Joesph Mo, has adds on craigslist and Ebay. Selling used transmission and calling them rebuilt, buyer beware St Joesph Missouri Author: Cottage hills, Illinois Auto Repair Service: Eric Glidewell St Joesph , Missouri

17, Report #1119156

Apr 08 2014
capital tow inc towed my 2013 escape from the back..its front wheel drive an messed up my motor an transmission dallas Texas Author: Cross Plains, Texas Auto Towing: capital tow dallas , Texas

Apr 07 2014
Jack Williams Tire Tried to sell me a transmission job only ending up to be a tune up Milford, PA Nationwide Author: milford, Pennsylvania Auto Repair Service: Jack Williams Tire Nationwide

Apr 04 2014
thunderbolt transmission have had my car way to long. Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Auto Mechanics: thunderbolt transmission Houston, Texas

Apr 03 2014
Transmission Specialist Toms River Transmissions Crooked Crooked Place PLEASE PLEASE STAY AWAY Toms River New Jersey Author: ennice, North Carolina Auto Parts: Transmission Specialist Toms River, New Jersey

Apr 03 2014
Jiffy Lube Griffin Fast Lube Companies, Ruined transmission. Poor Service. Claims no resposibility Lakewood Colorado Author: Lakewood, Colorado Oil Companies: Jiffy Lube Lakewood, Colorado

Apr 02 2014
Alpha Motors Inc. Boris Voskovykh(Owner's son)/Sergey Voskovykh(Owner) Alpha Motors Inc. sold me a car. The next day the check engine light came on, and now I need a new transmission. Do not buy a car from this business! Denver Colorado
Author: Boulder, Colorado Auto Dealers: Alpha Motors Inc. Denver, Colorado

Mar 30 2014
AMERICA TRANSMISSION REPAIR SAL, LISA MY LANDROVER BROKE DOWN AND NEEDED REPAIR I HAD TO GET IT TOWED FROM DALLAS BACK HOME TO HOUSTON SO I SENT IT TO SAL TRANSMISSION REPAIR THEY CHARGED ME 4000 TO FIX I COULDN'T PAY THAT SO I TOLD THEM THEY CAN GET THAT FROM THE LIEN HOLDER SO THEY SAY THEY TOOK THE LIEN HOLDER TO COURT FOR THE TITLES AND EVERYTHING WHICH THEY CHARGED REPAIRS FROM 4000 TO 7000 SO LIEN HOLDER CAN JUST GIVE TO THEM ONE YEAR PASSED I FOUND MY LANDROVER ON CRAIG LIST FOR 3000 AND IT SAYS CLEAR TITLES AND IT HAS A FEW MINOR PROBLEMS WHICH I REMEMBERED I CALLED SAL SAYING I WANT TO BUY IT FROM THE PRICE ON CRAIGLIST AND THEY SAID OK SO THEY TOLD ME HEY WE WILL SELL TO SOMEONE FOR 4500 AND I TOLD THEM THATS OK I DONT WANT IT THEN BUT THEY CALLED BACK SAYING OK DO YOU STILL WANT IT I SAID YES IS THE TITLES CLEAR THEY SAID YES SO I CAME WITH MONEY ORDERS BECAUSE MY BANK HAD A LIMIT I COULD GET A DAY SO I PUT IN MONEY ORDERS SAL SAID OK BRING THEM SO HIS BANK SAYS IT WILL BE 10 DAYS TO CLEAR SAL SAID LET HIM KEEP THE MONEY ORDERS SO THEY CAN CLEAR THEN WE COME BACK TO GET TRUCK WHICH I SAID NO I DONT BELIEVE YOU SO NEXT DAY I CASHED MONEY ORDERS GOT CASH AND CAME TO SAL HE SAID EVERYTHING IS GOOD AND IT WILL BE LIKE A BUY BACK TO US NO NEED TO CHANGE ANYTHING BUT HE DIDN'T GIVE TITLES TO US THEY SAID THAT WE WON'T HAVE A PROBLEM WITH GETTING TAGS FOR TRUCK AND WE DO HAVE BILL OF SALE SAYING WE BOUGHT IT BACK. NOW I CALLED TODAY BECAUSE COURT WON'T GIVE ME MY TITLES BECAUSE OF LIEN ON IT SO COME TO FIND OUT SAL AND LISA LIED TO ME AND NOW SAL SAYING THAT WE JUST PAID FOR REPAIRS AND THEY WANT ME TO CALL TOMORROW AND HUNG UP IN MY FACE AND NOT ANSWERING NO MORE... KATY TEXAS Author: JERSEY VILLAGE, Texas Auto Repair Service: AMERICA TRANSMISSION REPAIR Select State/Province

Mar 28 2014
stacy's used cars this company sold my girlfriend and i a 2000 chevy 1500 hundred pickup i had the truck two days. i was finacing it trhough the lot owner. i gave him 447.00 down half that was suppose to be title and tax. we drove the truck two days then my girlfriend was driving it the transmission started making noise she couldnt contact me so she called william stacy he told her he would send a tow truck as soon as he had the truck he had her turn it back in before speaking to me. i am a mechanic and could have fixed the problem he knew this and had her give the truck back to him before asking me i was a co buyer and ha no say in what happen. now im out my money and truck this truck was purchase for 5500.00 and he wants me to give him another down payment and fees for another vehicle.  he is a scam artist and should be removed from business middleton Idaho Author: wilder, Idaho Auto Dealers: stacy's used cars middleton, Idaho

Mar 28 2014
Transmission America WARNING: Tranmission America is Dishonest, Unprofessional, and SLOW Roanoke Virginia Author: Roanoke, Virginia Auto Repair Service: Transmission America Roanoke, Virginia

accurate