Your Search | cottman's transmission

Oct 25 2016
Pearl River Transmission AAMCO Transmission Performed Unauthorized Repairs Pearl River New York Author: Nanuet, New York Auto Repair Service: Pearl River Transmission Pearl River, New York

Oct 18 2016
Harr Chrysler Dodge Ruined my Transmission worcester Massachusetts Author: Hampton, New Hampshire Auto Dealer Repairs: Harr Chrysler Dodge worcester, Massachusetts

Oct 17 2016
Jim Brown Automotive Tampa Forever Transmission Warranty Tampa Florida Author: Clearwater, Florida Auto Dealer Repairs: Jim Brown Automotive Tampa Tampa, Florida

Oct 11 2016
A&A transmission/ Surside Beach, S.C. Took over a year to try to fix and still DID NOT fix car Surfside Beach South Carolina Author: Surfside Beach, South Carolina Auto Repair Service: A&A transmission/ Surside Beach, S.C. Surfside Beach, South Carolina

Oct 10 2016
Aamco transmission cottman ave cheltenham, pa Aamco rip off for transmission rebuilt services Cheltenham Pennsylvania Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Auto Repair Service: Aamco transmission cottman ave cheltenham, pa Cheltenham, Pennsylvania

Oct 03 2016
Your Engine Store AAA transmission and Engine Used Engine Bought that is not what is told on site Internet Author: Sacramento, California Auto Parts: Your Engine Store Internet

Sep 29 2016
MILEX MR TRANSMISSION MILEX COMPLETE AUTO CARE BEWARE OF THIS CROOK HOLIDAY Florida Author: Holiday, Florida Auto Repair Service: MILEX MR TRANSMISSION HOLIDAY, Florida

Sep 22 2016
Zeno auto parts Dylan,Matthews,Marvin., these are the sale people i spoke with at the time i was purchasing a transmission for a 1991 Mazda mx5. Abused Consumer Hamilton Township New Jersey Author: Morgan hill, California Auto Parts: Zeno auto parts Hamilton Township, New Jersey

Sep 21 2016
certified transmission and service paid 1100 dollars for a rebuilt transmission with a 2 year warranty didnt even last 2 months commerce city Colorado Author: commerce city, Colorado Auto Repair Service: certified transmission and service commerce city, CO

Sep 11 2016
Monster transmission I paid them $1,600 for a rebuilt transmission for my truck they sent me a transmission that did not even match all go in my truck and will not send my money back and refused to talk to me about it and the transmission is no good Brooksville Florida Author: Piedmont, South Carolina Auto Parts: Monster transmission Brooksville, Florida

Sep 08 2016
Certified Transmission 7203538252 Failed to Deliver as Promised Commerce City Colorado Author: CASPER, Wyoming Auto Parts: Certified Transmission Commerce City, Colorado

Sep 06 2016
Brownie's Independent Transmission Brownie's IT Bad Customer Service, Liars Dayton Ohio Author: Dublin, Ohio Auto Repair Service: Brownie's Independent Transmission Dayton, Ohio

Sep 04 2016
AAMCO Transmission Repair Chino auto repair Chino California
Good Business Author: Chino Hills, California Auto Repair Service: AAMCO Transmission Repair Chino Chino, California

Aug 31 2016
Jeff Joliffe certified transmission and service llc Stole deposit of $600 and did no work commerce city Colorado Author: lakewood, Colorado Mechanics: Jeff Joliffe commerce city, Colorado

Aug 31 2016
AAMCO in Tuscaloosa Replaced a transmission that did not need to be replaced Tuscaloosa Alabama
Author: Gallatin, Tennessee Auto Mechanics: AAMCO in Tuscaloosa Tuscaloosa, Alabama

Aug 23 2016
Jeff Joliffe - Certified Transmission & Service X-treme Transmission, All American Transmission, Auto Builders, Inc. Certified Ripoff Artist Hudson/Brighton/Denver Colorado Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Auto Repair Service: Jeff Joliffe - Certified Transmission & Service Hudson, Colorado

Aug 22 2016
All Pro Transmission Eduardo Perez 1967 Camaro Trans Swap Waxahachie Texas
Author: Waxahachie, Texas Auto Repair Service: All Pro Transmission Waxahachie, Texas

Aug 22 2016
Delta transmission Rip off scam artist/ stay away Patchogue, NY Internet Author: East Patchogue, New York Auto Repair Service: Delta transmission Internet

Aug 19 2016
EXPERIENCE CARS RAUEL SHADY SALES PRACTICES Carson City Nevada
8-23-16 TRANSMISSION SEIZED UP Author: Carson City, Nevada Auto Dealers: EXPERIENCE CARS Carson City, Nevada

Aug 18 2016
nourse auto mall 2015 dodge caravan 30 day warranty. 2 days after buying in shop for fan blades and transmission chillicothe Ohio Author: chillicothe, Ohio Auto Dealers: nourse auto mall chillicothe, Ohio

Aug 18 2016
Thomas perfomance automotive My Transmission Repair Shop, America's Transmission Scammed & ripped me off Spring Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Auto Repair Service: Thomas perfomance automotive Spring, Texas

Aug 15 2016
Aamco transmission urbandale iowa Had my transmission rebuilt at Aamco transmission of urbandale iowa. Mark McCoy the owner gave me a.price to rebuild my transmission. I had to consider the costs so I asked for a.day to decide as repair was over. $2000 the next day I received a.call fr warranty extortion urbandale Iowa Ripoff Author: urbandale , Iowa Auto Repair Service: Aamco transmission urbandale iowa urbandale, Iowa

Aug 13 2016
Aamco transmission total car care Carl Cox and the whole clan Marketing scheme, dissrespectful, commission salesman San Antonio Texas Author: Texas Motor Vehicle Division DMV: Aamco transmission total car care San Antonio, Texas

Aug 12 2016
National Motor Cars I bought a car from them have them a 1000 down the transmission went they keep telling me they will put me in a new car but keep giving me the run around and keep asking for more money down I have no car and they refuse to give me my money back or put me in something without any more money down. Jacksonville Florida Author: Jacksonville , Florida Auto & Truck Rental: National Motor Cars Jacksonville, Florida

Aug 11 2016
Sever Auto and Transmission Dropped it off on a Tuesday. Theodore Kenneth Sever {ken} looked at it on a Wednesday. On Thursday he installed some parts which he was 90% certain would fix the problem. He was wrong. Friday went by. No contact. Monday at 3pm I called him. He said he believed he knew what part is causing the problem and he will try to have it sent via overnight shipping. Tuesday, the part isn't there. He informs me that once the part is installed, it needs to be programmed and he uses a mobile mechanic to do the programming, and of course we are at their mercy when it comes to how soon they can come out and resolve the problem. I tell him I have to pick the car up on Wednesday. He gets upset, yet he ultimately made it happen. So I pick the car up on Wednesday which is 8 days from when I dropped it off. Turns out it only needed one single part, He charges me a total of $1355.28!  Midland North Carolina Author: Mint Hill, North Carolina Auto Repair Service: Sever Auto and Transmission Midland, North Carolina