Your Search | cottman transmission

Oct 22 2014
TransmissionXpress & Auto Repair Transmission NW Watch out! They damaged my car and never really repaired the problem! Burien Washington
Author: Seattle, Washington Auto Repair Service: TransmissionXpress & Auto Repair Burien, Washington

Oct 21 2014
AIM used auto parts Joseph Miller Vancamp bring on the transmission which was confiscated by Orange county sheriffs department due to reporting possible stolen item by my mechanic certified BMW Porsche dealership East Tampa Florida Author: Rancho Santa Margarita, California Auto Parts: AIM used auto parts East Tampa, Florida

Oct 20 2014
SW transmission Dale= Warrantee supervisor They at first sent me a great trans for my '86 chevy van but when I ordered another one for my '92 Dodge van, the converter didnt fit the flywheel bolt pattern, and the cutout for the flywheel sensor wasn't there. The tech at SW Trans told me it's ok to cut out the spot the sensor goes on the bell housing. Everything bolted up except the bolts on the flywheel and converter. A local trans shop here in New Jersey ,Fisher Transmission, Fairfield New Jersey, told me SW sent me the wrong trans because their are two different models for my van. After calling SW a dozen times, they have not called me back or tried to resolve my complaint. Lawton Oklahoma Author: Boonton, New Jersey Auto Parts: SW transmission Lawton, Oklahoma

Oct 20 2014
Jeff Madison A Transmissions, wholesale transmission distributors, Transmission Parts Distribution, Etc. Run like H***, Jeff Madison is a scammer and does not stand behind warranty. continually makes promises, excuses and lies. Traqnsmission lasted less than 300 miles Bay City Michigan Author: Wilson, New York Auto Parts: Jeff Madison Bay City, Michigan

Oct 16 2014
AKA Southwest Engines Quality Used Engines; AKA Quality Used Transmissions; AKA Engine and Transmission World; AKA Engine Shopper, LLC THE Cudahy Wisconsin Author: Jordan, Minnesota Auto Parts: Southwest Engines Cudahy, Wisconsin

Oct 16 2014
John at J and B Transmission llc, Bruce, Scott, Jerry transmission faulty does not stand by warranty cocoa Florida Author: Bellaire, Michigan Auto Mechanics: John at J and B Transmission llc cocoa , Florida

Oct 14 2014
Action Transmission Provo Deceptive and disreputable business practices Provo Utah Author: Orem, Utah Auto Repair Service: Action Transmission Provo Provo, Utah

8, Report #1182023

Oct 09 2014
Transmission Parts Distribution Inc. Jeff Madison & Staff Terrible Costumer Service, Failed to meet expectations of mine and their own Saginaw Michigan Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Car Parts & Accessories: Transmission Parts Distribution Inc. Saginaw, Michigan

Oct 06 2014
American Motorcycle Greg Hartwell Overcharge me and spent my money before he pain the transmission shop in Floridaheld up getting trans. back Cicho California Author: Orland, California Motorcycles: American Motorcycle California

Oct 06 2014
Cookson's Transmission Terry the Bold-faced Liar. Con-Artist. Trick. Rapist. Slumlord. Duncanville Texas
Author: Burleson, Texas Auto Advertising Services: Cookson's Transmission Duncanville, Texas

Oct 02 2014
Jiffy Lube Ruined my transmission!!! OXON HILL , MD Maryland Author: Maryland Auto Mechanics: Jiffy Lube OXON HILL , MD , Maryland

Oct 02 2014
General Auto Centers Bill Holts General Auto serviceGeneral TransmissionChris general Transmission Shoddy Repairs & Scam Artist Bensalem Pennsylvania Author: PHILADELPHIA, Pennsylvania Auto Repair Service: General Auto Centers Bensalem, Pennsylvania

Oct 01 2014
YATES BROTHERS YATES MOTORS Lied to me what the vslue of the car was worth made me pay almost 4tumes what tge value of the car was worth then it had major breakdown one or two months of having ithen I had to buy all brand new tires register It Inspect It then transmission went and I havent even put 50,000 miles on it then after i have already paid the 10,000 on the car they come and pick it up at 2; 30 am from my driveway and the transmission was out i had to rent a car because car was so badly taken care if..t Fort Worth Texas Author: Fort Worth , Texas Auto Dealers: YATES BROTHERS Fort Worth, Texas

Sep 30 2014
INDIAN RIVER AUTO AND TRANSMISSION INDIAN RIVER AUTO & TRANSMISSION 5225 INDIAN RIVER RD VA BEACH VA 23464 BEWARE; CLAIMED TO HAVE TAKEN OFF MY WATERPUMP BUT CANNOT PROVIDE IT/SAME DAY SERVICE AND PICK UP VIRGINIA BEACH Virginia
Author: VIRGINIA BEACH, Virginia Auto Repair Service: INDIAN RIVER AUTO AND TRANSMISSION VIRGINIA BEACH , Virginia

Sep 29 2014
Metro Transmission Tim Gull - owner Hidden problems with vehicle marion Iowa Author: Cedar Rapids, Iowa Auto Dealers: Metro Transmission marion, Iowa

Sep 26 2014
Tanner Transmission Former Manager SLC utah Author: SLC, Utah Auto Mechanics: Tanner Transmission Utah

Sep 26 2014
AAMCO Transmissions Orlando's Orange Blossom Trail location Bad Transmission & Customer Service Orlando Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Auto Repair Service: AAMCO Transmissions Orlando, Florida

Sep 24 2014
WHOLESALE TRANSMISSION/JOHN WATSON MIKE/RON/PAUL/JOHN WATSON HOUSTON Texas Author: HOUSTON, Texas Auto Repair Service: WHOLESALE TRANSMISSION/JOHN WATSON HOUSTON, Texas

Sep 15 2014
Route 66 Extended Warranty They may not pay for up to 24 hours which will cause you to be without a vehicle until your mechanic is paid. This was on my truck. I also had a warranty on a car I bought. The transmission went out 2 weeks after I bought it and they would not cover it. I had them to refund the cost of the warranty and got it fixed myself. In my opinion this is not worth having. They did finally pay for the truck repairs after a nasty phone call from me. don't be fooled by them. They will only pay what they want to pay and you may be left to pay the rest out of pocket. Mountain Home, Arkansas Nationwide Author: Trussville, Alabama Auto Warranty: Route 66 Extended Warranty Nationwide

Sep 12 2014
Royal Transmission, David Hartman This is a rip-off individual doing shoddy work Gladstone Missouri Author: Gladstone, Missouri Mechanics: Royal Transmission, David Hartman Gladstone, Missouri

Sep 10 2014
Transmission Techonologies, Inc. This company has no creditability whatsoever, Kevin Karwat is one of the most lying individuals I've ever come into contact with for a business transaction. I will encourage anyone seeking to do business with him to stay as far away as possible. Reese Michigan Author: Camden, Pennsylvania Auto Parts: Transmission Techonologies, Inc. Reese , Michigan

Sep 10 2014
Americas Transmission Experts 1718 Fry Rd, Houston, TX 77084 RIP OFF Houston Texas Author: Sugar Land, Texas Auto Repair Service: Americas Transmission Experts Houston, Texas

Sep 10 2014
cottman transmission 250 over the price given to me by 7 other businesses. Just picked up my car and I questioned why they were so much more money when MARK, who appeared to be the kindest gentleman at first, began to scold me about calling around to compare prices. He stated how dare you do such a thing. Under minding his expertise then proceeded to tell me he even waived the the tow which is interesting because they told me they waive it anyways when they do a major repair. Long story short I just spent 950 on a 3,000 $ car when quoted 650 by 7 other companies. He also lied about having to take half the motor apart to do the repair....flat out lie because I called the dealership. Good luck if you choose Cottman transmission flint Michigan Author: flint, Michigan Mechanics: cottman transmission flint, Michigan

Sep 03 2014
High Tech Transmission Warranty, CAUTION, is limited to their shop only! Warranty warning! San Antonio Texas Author: Lake Hills, Texas Auto Warranty: High Tech Transmission San Antonio, Texas

Sep 03 2014
Jeep and Truck USA Steve and Diana DeHart Deceptive business practices -- Sold me a faulty Jeep that was unsafe. Jeep had no brakes -- busted transmission. Owners lied about vehicle condition at purchase. Used car salespeople. Unreliable business. Tampa Florida Author: Tampa , Florida Auto Advertising Services: Jeep and Truck USA Tampa, Florida