Your Search | cottman transmission

Jul 25 2015
Car hop Lincoln nebraska I purchase a 2002 Ford Taurus on March 21, 2015. When I drove it I told them that there was something wrong with the transmission and they added my complaint to the contract. I have paid 3 times to have my car towed to the shop they preferred, it is currently in the shop again to be looked at. I can't afford to be without a car to go to work so I can pay for this fix or repair daily. All I asked for when I went in to see if I could get a car loan was a reliable vehicle, I wish I had a reliable vehicle. They would let me pick out a vehical, they chose one for me. If I didn't have a friend with a extra car I would have lost my job by now. All I want is for them to fix it right. I have paid every payment on time, the least they could do is fix it and make it right. They make it hard for people to try and better themselves. Now they tell me there is an issues with the engine firing, ugh. It takes at least 3 to 4 days for the warranty company to get back to shop and then it doesn't get fixed. Please, please help make sure this doesn't happen to others. This company is a ripoff. Lincoln Nebraska One Really Good Question! Author: Crete, Nebraska Auto Dealers: Car hop Lincoln nebraska Lincoln, Nebraska

Jul 24 2015
Aamco Transmission Kissimee Florida Rip off transmission artists Kissimee Florida Author: Lexington, Indiana Auto Repair Service: Aamco Transmission Kissimee Florida Kissimee , Florida

Jul 20 2015
Gerald Slevin Sold Honda Civic with bad transmission failed to disclosed Brooklyn New York Author: , Wisconsin Auto Dealers: Gerald Slevin Brooklyn, New York

Jul 20 2015
Rachel T. Goldberg Honda Civic sold with bad Transmission Brooklyn New York Author: , Wisconsin Liars: Rachel T. Goldberg Brooklyn, New York

Jul 17 2015
Author: ORLANDO, Florida Auto Repair Service: Automotive Air & Transmission ORLANDO, Florida

Jul 14 2015
Al's Transmission & Auto Repair Unsatisfactory work, refused to honor warranty, shoddy job Southgate Michigan Author: Michigan Auto Repair Service: Al's Transmission & Auto Repair Southgate, Michigan

Jul 02 2015
Grayson Hyndai Subaru Sold me a lemon and refuses to rectify transmission problem. I haven't even made the first payment. knoxville Tennessee I Checked Their Website Author: Tennessee, Tennessee Auto Dealers: Grayson Hyndai Subaru

Jul 02 2015
abd transmission inc Beware of unauthorized work and being over charged sheridan colorado Author: englewood , Colorado Auto Repair Service: abd transmission

Jun 30 2015
Allstate auto parts I wanna transmission for me on paid 600 dollars I sent me the wrong 1 and would not return my phone call exchange it when I found it call him and give him on the phone you tell me another 115 dollars but then refuse to return my phone calls after that Chantilly Virginia Author: Karnack , Texas Auto Parts: Allstate auto parts Chantilly, Virginia

Jun 30 2015
AnythingAutoparts Noah allthingsautoparts sent faulty transmission twice, then refuse to refund money , will not return phone calls ,text or email Jacksonville Florida Author: woodhaven, New York Auto Parts: AnythingAutoparts Jacksonville, Florida

Jun 25 2015
quick auto Eric ferdo I bought a car from there in February and had nothing but problems after problems. i been trying and trying to get a hold of the guy that runs the car lot and can never get a hold of him and the girl who work for him there car either they have sent him plenty of emails to him about it and no emails back. they told me they barely Evan see the guy that much and I can't Evan drive my car cause I have electrical problems with my turn singles my key dosent won't to come out the enichion and my car lets water threw the Windows and my transmission is must up and Disney won't to shift write and after they gave it to me my tires started going baled and stuff cause it need a front and back aliment and it always says security mood on my dash. i am so tired of this car and I pay 350 a month for what. I need help i just won't in a different car for same price is it or something.done this is not.write and I have left this man a lot.of messages on his phone no calls back what so ever and I need help michigan city Indiana AS IS!!! Author: michigan city, Indiana Auto Dealers: quick auto michigan city, Indiana

Jun 25 2015
Accurate Transmission Accurate Transmission - Angleton; DBA COREY HOPKINS scammed stole thief fraud liar Corey Hopkins Accurate Transmission Angleton Angleton Texas Author: Freeport, Texas Auto Repair Service: Accurate Transmission Angleton, Texas

Jun 18 2015
Aamco transmission Withheld vehicle recall and extended coverage from me Schaumburg Illinois Author: Schaumburg, Illinois Auto Repair Service: Aamco Schaumburg, Illinois

Jun 15 2015
AME Transmission Anthony MignanoBarry MignanoKathy MignanoThomas McClean Sent an inferior transmission and would not return the money, after they received the transmission back Deerfield Beach Florida Author: Gillette, Wyoming Auto Parts: AME Transmission Deerfield Beach, Florida

Jun 09 2015
Allthingsautoparts Noah I was looking for a transmission for a 2005 mercury grand marquis. Noah from allthingsautoparts called and said he had what I was looking for. I specified what I needed,a 5W7P-7000 BA.  Jacksonville Florida Noah you are a liar Author: Commerce, Georgia Auto Parts: Allthingsautoparts Jacksonville , Florida

Jun 08 2015
Auto Deal LLC Sold me a bad car. Haven't made my 3rd payment and transmission is out!! San Antonio Texas Perhaps... Author: Jourdanton, Texas Auto & Truck Rental: Auto Deal LLC

Jun 08 2015
Murphy's Transmission Complete Auto Repair Mike Engel Charged for a service not done on my car La Grange Park Illinois Author: North Riverside , Illinois Auto Repair Service: Murphy's Transmission Complete Auto Repair La Grange Park, Illinois

Jun 05 2015
AAA Motors and Transmission ASAP Motors, AAA Japanese Imports, Dina Hoover , et al Ripping people off again Houston Texas Useful links regarding AAA Author: Diamond Bar, California Auto Parts: AAA Motors and Transmission Houston, Texas

Jun 01 2015
I 65 transmission Center Peter Dres 100% ripped off Hobart Indiana Author: HAMMOND, Indiana Auto Repair Service: I 65 transmission Center Hobart, Indiana

May 24 2015
Truck Masters Expert Transmission Re-builds...LOL...LOL...LOL Jacksonville Florida There is no excuse for this Author: Green Cove Springs, Florida Auto Repair Service: Truck Masters Jacksonville, Florida

May 16 2015
Qawabli Auto Sales This dealership sold me an 2004 Honda Accord on 3/20 /2015 . $1200 was the down payment and $150 a bi-weekly payment for 24 months. 1 month and 10 days after we had the car we had an issue that we were very sure it was a transmission one. The car had to be towed to their service center in where the manager and specialist assures the transmission was fine and the issu was the starter and the two from tires . Not sure what neither of those 2 had to do with what the car was actually doing but since he bragged on being the expert I have in. The total repair was $342 for which I paid half. 10 minutes after we took the car it was doing the same issue that brought it in in the first place. The manager dis confirm that the new replaces stated was a defect Cocoa Florida Author: Palm Bay , Florida Auto Dealers: Qawabli Auto Sales Cocoa, Florida

May 16 2015
Author: Guthrie, Oklahoma Auto Repair Service: BLUMENTHAL COMPANIES OKLAHOMA CITY, Oklahoma

May 15 2015

May 15 2015
Cottman transmission they did not fix my truck like they were suppose I haven't heard from anyone I've called an went up there no one has been there I want my truck an money back Ohio Author: COLUMBUS, Ohio Auto Mechanics: Cottman transmission Ohio

May 12 2015
Bill's Transmission Shop LLC This shop did a complete rebuild on my transmission for $1600.00 nine months ago and 3000 miles ago and won't honor the warranty Port Orange Florida Need more information Author: Daytona Beach, Florida Auto Mechanics: Bill's Transmission Shop LLC Port Orange, Florida