Your Search | county imports

Oct 15 2016
Dallas County Tax Assessor Richardson, Garland Dallas County Tax Office overcharging Richardson Texas Author: Richardson, Texas DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: Dallas County Tax Assessor Richardson, Texas

Oct 14 2016
Priscilla Pyrk FAKE, FRAUD, LIAR Orange County, Los Angeles California Author: Orange County, California Media: Priscilla Pyrk California

Oct 13 2016
Decatur Family Dentistry Dr. Robert Murav Bad fillings, Bad fitting crowns with gaps leading to more tooth decay, shoddy work Decatur Michigan
Author: Van Buren County, Michigan Dental Services: Decatur Family Dentistry Decatur, Michigan

Oct 11 2016
Los Angeles County child support Garnishing more than court ordered Pomona California Author: West covina , California Legal Services: Los Angeles County child support california

Oct 11 2016
GARAGE DOOR SERVICE COMPANY National Garage Door Service Company Watch out for RIDICULOUS MARKUPS ON PARTS!!! Orange County Texas Author: Orange, California Garage Door Companies: GARAGE DOOR SERVICE COMPANY TX

Oct 09 2016
anthony mango chicagoland auto exchange global exotic imports 312-307-1000 miami Missouri Author: richmondhill, New York Auto Dealers: anthony mango Missouri

Oct 07 2016
Blount County tree service Jeff Nugent I worked for Blount County tree service, they owed me $270 for working, when it was time to pay he gave me a check for $27. Then I told him I would call the BBB, he wants to to call me and try with his old self to threaten someone. What a joke you are Jeff! Lol!! Maryville Tennessee Author: MARYVILLE, Tennessee Small Business Services: Blount County tree service Maryville , Tennessee

Oct 05 2016
Houston County Department of Human Resources my 8 & 6 year old sons were raped in foster home by 14 year old and DHR neglected to inform the oppropriate authorities. dothan Alabama Author: webb, Alabama Social Services: Houston County Department of Human Resources dothan, Alabama

Oct 05 2016
Sabrina Bitmayl Sabrina G Bitmayl Sabrina Bitmayl the biggest fashion fraud in California. Opens illegal franchises, doesn't pay bills, and lies about her background Sherman Oaks California
Author: Orange County, California Clothing Stores: Sabrina Bitmayl Internet

Oct 05 2016
Priced Right Tree & Lawn Service Jeffrey A. Diebold, Jeff Allen Diebold, Jeff Diebold. WARNING -PRICED RIGHT TREE & LAWN SERVICE JEFF DIEBOLD SUES PEOPLE AND KNOWS THE JUDGE AND HIS WIFE WORKS FOR SEDGWICK COUNTY. JUDGE LOOKED AT JEFF'S PAPERWORK BUT NOT MY PAPERWORK. I SIGNED WHAT I THOUGHT WAS AN ESTIMATE TO TAKE OUT A DISEASED TREE. CERTIFIED ARBORIST LOOKED AT TREE AND SAID IT WAS HEALTHY. WHEN I TRIED TO CANCEL THE JOB, JEFF SUCCESSFULLY SUED ME IN SMALL CLAIMS COURT FOR $719.50. AND HE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING. HE IS SUE CRAZY AND MAKES MOST OF HIS LIVING THIS WAY. ALL THE LAWSUITS AT THE COURTHOUSE HE INITIATED ARE OPEN TO THE PUBLIC TO READ.. Wichita Kansas Author: Wichita, Kansas Landscape Companies: Priced Right Tree & Lawn Service Wichita, Kansas

Oct 01 2016
Hunt County Greenville Texas Family court judge Keeping my granddaughter and telling me she will never leave the state of texas Greenville Texas Author: Small town, Louisiana Court Judges: Hunt County Greenville Texas CPS Greenville , Texas

Sep 29 2016
Clark County Collection Service LLC Trying to Ripoff money on the name of collection Las Vegas Nevada Author: Redmond, Washington Homeowner Associations: Clark County Collection Service LLC Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 26 2016
Sessom & Rogers P.A. Lee C. Rogers, Christine Uhlman, Steven Lundberg, Clerk of Court's for office Alamance County in Graham North Carolina Missing files, deleted information, Clerk of court, enabling summary judgement, possible corruption Durham North Carolina Author: Burlington, North Carolina Collection Agencies: Sessom & Rogers P.A. Durham, North Carolina

Sep 25 2016
Home Comfort USA Ken Starr Is A Crook, Ken Starr Is Unethical, Ken Starr Ripped Us Off, HomeComfortUSA.com, Ken Starr, Ken Starr Home Comfort USA, Landon Brewer, Landon Brewer Home Comfort USA, Home Comfort AC Repair, Home Comfort Plumbing, Home Comfort HVAC The CEO of Home Comfort USA Ripped us off and is in breach of contract Anaheim California Author: Orange County , California Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Home Comfort USA Anaheim, California

Sep 24 2016
 I to was scamed by Elites imports they owe me $4000 or more for going though the changes they took me though. How could you take my money and sale me a car that the engine is going out it's not fair to me or my childern. I had to sit all day for them to tell me nothing. Indianapolis Indiana That's not how contracts work! Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Auto Dealers: Elite Imports Indianapolis, Indiana

Sep 22 2016
Lee County Adult protective services DHR refuses to help my elderly mother who is being abused and financially exploited by my brother she tells me he screams at her for spending her own money and makes her live a sheltered live my brother then lies about me and the dhr somehow believes him and they try to blame me they claim to help the elderly against financial abuse and verbal abuse opelika Alabama The dhr tries to confuse me by arguing with me my mother don't have financial issues he does he can't even manage his own checking account Author: United States, Alabama Government Services: Lee County Adult protective services opelika, Alabama

Sep 18 2016
Riverside CPS County Of Riverside DPSS Riverside CPS took my daughter with false accusations and faled to bring back home Riverside California Author: Apple Valley, California Family Services: Riverside CPS Riverside, California

Sep 17 2016
Habitat for humanity Blair county habitat for humanity hollidaysburg .PA Habitat for humanity moved me in before completion it was a nightmare and continues to be a nightmare..from incompantant build to inhabitable property! Hollidaysburg Pennsylvania
Author: Tyrone, Pennsylvania Nonprofit Organizations: Habitat for humanity Hollidaysburg, Pennsylvania

Sep 10 2016
AMW International, OC Events, CC Events; Scam, false promises, criminally low pay, commission only, unusually long hours; Fullerton, California Author: Orange County, California Liars: AMW International Fullerton, California

Sep 05 2016
ERIC BRENT Scam in our county and thinking that it's OK, and think that they are getting away with it.. LOS ANGELES California Author: Houston, Texas Financial Services: ERIC BRENT LOS ANGELES, California

Sep 03 2016
Capital improvements 737 County Road F e.Vadnais Heights MN 55117 CHAD RICHARDS Chad Richards- Good contractor when / if he shows up ! - i spent over $35,000.00 with this guy - he did a great job on the first job- and after it - he was taking 10 weeks for what shouldve taken two . Finally after personal property ruined and he was contantaly not showing up - i had enough- ( but not before he convinced me to give him all but $1,000.00 of the money up front so he could pay his workers - IF you hire this guy - give him no more money than half up front and nothing more- or you will never see -him - he puts you as he puts it on the back burner ( even tho he said we were his best clients ) Iam truly hurt by Chad Richards, besides a contractor, we were considering him a friend -now we have to find someone to finish his work and pay them for that as well as haul off items that we already paid him to do ! Dont let this guys good looks and smooth talk persuade you - put a beginning and ending date on any contract and no more than half til full completion ! Vadnais Heights Minnesota Author: White Bear Lake, Minnesota Home Improvements: Capital improvements Vadnais Heights , Minnesota

Aug 31 2016
boutiqueteacuppuppies boutiqueteacuppuppies boutiqueteacuppuppies is a SCAM Internet Author: Montgomery County, Kansas Pet Shops & Supplies: boutiqueteacuppuppies Internet

Aug 30 2016
New Country Lexus of Latham -Service Manger Joe Moran Mistreatment, Disrespectful, Discriminatory Latham New York Author: Albany County, New York Auto Dealers: New Country Lexus of Latham -Service Manger Joe Moran Latham, New York

Aug 28 2016
Rachel & Rob's Wildwood Lake Family Campgrounds, Inc RACHEL & ROB'S WILDWOOD LAKE FAMILY CAMPGROUNDS, INC.2711 County Line Road, Medina, NY 14103Camping near Niagara FallsRachel & RobWildwood Medina CampingKOA Bait -n- Switch - then kept 1st night's fee after trying to force our camper into small wooded spot Medina New York
Author: Argyle, New York Campgrounds: Rachel & Rob's Wildwood Lake Family Campgrounds, Inc Medina, New York

Aug 26 2016
Indiana county pa children and youth CYS Indiana Pa Incompetent Indiana Pennsylvania comment Author: Indiana, Pennsylvania Family Services: Indiana county pa children and youth Indiana , Pennsylvania