COURIER SERVICES Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: courier services
There may be more specific results for "courier services"
For more specific results for "courier services"
Showing 26-50 of 183,952 Found Reports For more specific results for "courier services"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 15 2017
Brimley's White Glove Chem-Dry After cleaning our sofa sectional 3 times, it was ruined by incompetent technicians. Mesa Arizona
Author: Sun Lakes, Arizona Cleaning Services: Brimley's White Glove Chem-Dry Mesa, Arizona

Oct 15 2017
Midland Credit Management MCM Scam artists extrodinair!! San Diego California Author: Mexico, Maine Credit & Debt Services: Midland Credit Management San Diego , California

Oct 15 2017
The Eviction Stoppers Be cautious California Nationwide Author: Tampa, Florida Legal Services: The Eviction Stoppers Nationwide

Oct 15 2017
walmart savings catcher walmart stole my savings in the savings catcher program---$68.64 prescott Arizona Author: prescott valley, Arizona Cash Services: walmart savings catcher prescott, Arizona

Oct 15 2017
Song Dog Kennels Kim LaFlamme indiandogs.com IIDOBA American Indian Dogs Please read...this has been a very unfortunate experience Selma Oregon Author: Guffey, Colorado Animal Services: Song Dog Kennels Selma, Oregon

Oct 15 2017
Netspend Debit Card My debit card was cancelled without any notification on 10/10/17. I called customer service. They stated that would send a new card out to me and that I would receive it in 3 business days. I still had not received it as of 10/15/17. I called customer service again. They told me that the replacement card was never ordered and they assured me that they had ordered one. I should receive it in 3 business days. I asked for a confirmation number or email and they refused. They have over $700 in my account that I can not access. I asked for the money to be transferred to a different bank account. They stated that they can only transfer money to another netspend account. I offered a different netspend card. They stated that this second card had a restriction on it and they were unable to transfer the money to that card. I asked them if they can issue me a check. They stated that it would take 10+ business days to determine if a refund check could be sent to me. They have don't nothing to help or rectify the issue by rushing a card to me. Austin Texas Author: ELLINGTON, Missouri Credit & Debt Services: Netspend Debit Card Nationwide

Oct 15 2017
D & D Cement Ralph Dicamillo Terrible Work Concrete All Cracked Highland Heights Ohio Author: Highland Hts, Ohio Building Services: D & D Cement Highland Hts, Ohio

Oct 15 2017
Caroline Johnson Lies at Solis Sharon Square I need to report that Caroline Johnson shamefully lied to me to rent me an apartment at Solis Sharon Square. Her utter disregard for any ethics or common decency is absolutely disgraceful. Looking for a place to live not so easy. I went in the leasing off Caroline Johnson lied Sharon Solis Square Charlotte Nationwide Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Real Estate Services: Caroline Johnson Lies at Solis Sharon Square Nationwide

Oct 15 2017
Sears Carpet Cleaning Jenn Destoryed my carpet, Spreads Stains Wallingford Connecticut Author: Connecticut Cleaning Services: Sears Carpet Cleaning Wallingford, Connecticut

Oct 15 2017
Liberty Tax (Surinderpal Chawla, Milagros Medina) GRD Services LLC Fraud, Dishonest, Stole $600 from my return Stamford Connecticut Author: Connecticut Income Tax Service: Liberty Tax (Surinderpal Chawla, Milagros Medina) Stamford, Connecticut

Oct 15 2017
Advertise on my car Continual charges, promises of money being refunded that never happens. Do not fall for it! Internet Author: Woodburn, Oregon Auto Advertising Services: Advertise on my car Internet

Oct 15 2017
Ybarra Welding LLC Ybarra Welding services Hired to finish a building. Didn't finish and stole our money! Quinlan Texas
Author: Lone oak, Texas Personal Services: Ybarra Welding LLC Quinlan, Texas

Oct 15 2017
North American Relocation Services Bait and Switch Nationwide Author: Effingham, New Hampshire Shipping & Handling: North American Relocation Services Nationwide

Oct 15 2017
Allied Recovery Services Threatened to send the police after me if I don't pay them. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Detroit, Michigan Credit & Debt Services: Allied Recovery Services Las Vegas , Nevada

Oct 14 2017
David Figureoa The Workers and retired Compensation Appeals Board ,WCAB, Send info -all- and my face book password, to prove my ID Internet ....Facebook ,New York,from Puerto Rico, Internet......New York Author: oceanside, California Financial Services: David Figureoa Internet

Oct 14 2017
Fight Fast I too have misled by the Fight Fast, deceptive ads offering the 325s folding knife free. They say the only cost is shipping and handling, but at the end, my card was charged $139.96 for an American Badass Survival Guide 3 + FREE Lethal Termination Tactics misled by fightfast ad Visalia, CA 93292 ICalifornia Fight Fast refund Author: Marysville, California Mail Order Services: Fight Fast Internet

Oct 14 2017
Comenity Bank also, Glenridge Capital credit card company sides with scam artists Columbus Ohio Author: Galion, Ohio Financial Services: Comenity Bank Nationwide

Oct 14 2017
WDRB Media Ernest Smith Dr. Bizness Marketing and Consulting asking for money to be a radio personality for music Charlotte North Carolina Author: Polkton, North Carolina DJ Services: WDRB Media Charlotte, North Carolina

Oct 14 2017
Pinnacle credit management Andre Rose, Andrew nyguyen PINNACLE CREDIT MANAGEMENT IS A SCAM PLEASE DON'T SEND THEM ONE PENNY Internet Author: Seffner, Florida Credit Services: Pinnacle credit management Internet