Your Search | court record management.com

Aug 22 2016
JURY OF 12 UNANIMOUSLY FINDS $340,000.00 IN DAMAGES AND AWARDS DEFAMATION JUDGMENT IN FAVOR OF DR. JACOB HAIAVY AND INLAND COSMETIC SURGERY MEDICAL CORPORATION  | SPECIFIC INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS REPORT WAS FOUND TO BE FALSE/DEFAMATORY BY A COURT. OUT OF RESPECT FOR THE JUDICIAL PROCESS, THE SPECIFIC INFORMATION THAT WAS FOUND FALSE/DEFAMATORY BY THE COURT HAS BEEN (((REDACTED BASED ON FINDINGS VIA COURT ORDER))) I'm being threantened if I don't remove my FACTS and my case Author: Riverside, California Doctors: Inland cosmetic surgery Rancho Cucamonga, California

Aug 21 2016
Accu-metrics Via guard I submitted 2 DNA tests to determine whether or not I was the father to my daughter, the first one was lost in the mail but then later found so both came back that I was the father. I had a court ordered test done in the US that determined I was not the father. My daughter had African American features that led me to believe she may not be mine.  Toronto, Ontario Canada Nationwide Author: Phoenix, Arizona Medical Laboratories: Accu-metrics Nationwide

Aug 18 2016
California eviction defense CEDS Failed to show up in court after taking my money Newport Beach California Author: Vallejo, California Attorneys & Legal Services: California eviction defense Newport Beach , California

Aug 14 2016
RICHLAND HOLDINGS INC LAS VEGAS JEROME R BOWEN I AM BEING SUED AND GARNISHED FOR SOMETHING I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW WAS IN COLLECTIONS LAS VEGAS Nevada Author: las vegas, Nevada Court Judges: RICHLAND HOLDINGS INC LAS VEGAS LAS VEGAS, Nevada

Aug 14 2016
john washington DISTRICT JUDGE MAGISTRATES COURT Sent email about possible civil action lawsuit. I have never heard of this company. Internet Author: Orange, Texas Credit & Debt Services: john washington Internet

6, Report #1320702

Aug 14 2016
The Trataros Law Associates David Rogers - AttorneySenior Attorney Warrant for Arrest, That I am going to be legally prosecuted in the court house within a couple of days Kingston New York Author: Simi Valley, California Banks: The Trataros Law Associates Kingston, New York

Aug 12 2016
mike wheeler Coldwell banker agent, weberg property agent, mike wheeler locked my apartment door without a court order and kept my 55 inch smart tv and my ps4 game system and new laptop. I didnt owe mike money and he was not even my landlord mike was the owner in partnership with my landlord who signed my lease but never told db me about mr mike wheeler who claimed I owed him rent but couldnt show proof. I showed rent reciepts and told him to give me back my belongings he said no and went to police and police in crafton boro includi in g judge are all good friends to mr mike wheeler please help me get justice even wit th the world knowing what this cheap hearted man would do to me just because he is friends with everyone under crafton boro law Pittsburgh Pennsylvania
Author: pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Social Services: mike wheeler Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

8, Report #1321972

Aug 11 2016
Atlanta magazine well here is my story. i ordered some magazines and i have not received them. i was being charged for not paying when i never received the magazines. also they were threatening me to pay $136.20. and if i did not pay them within 10 days i will go to court also i will be prosecuted. Atlanta Nationwide Author: middletown, Pennsylvania Attorneys General: Atlanta magazine Nationwide

Aug 10 2016
Mugshots.com Refuses to remove arrest record even with proof of charge being dismissed and expunged Hallandale Beach Florida Author: Nashville, Tennessee Internet Fraud: Mugshots.com Internet

Aug 10 2016
Bridgecrest DriveTime Bridgecrest took 441.72 from my account on 7.5/2016 without permission and after I already made my payment in full on 7/2/2016. My bank put an dispute in and they are denying they even received it. Now it on record that the bank gave them the money, I am now going to consult an attorney ASAP!!!! New Castle Delaware Author: Wilmington, Delaware Car Financing: Bridgecrest New Castle, Delaware

Aug 08 2016
Matrix Capital LLC NickMitsakos Matrix Long Short Equity Fund Fund NOT SEC Regulated , without ability to back Track Record shown to Investors. San Francisco California Matrix Long Short Equity Fund Author: San Francisco, California Financial Services: Matrix Capital LLC NickMitsakos San Francisco, California

Aug 07 2016
Midas 227 N. Court St. Stay away from Midas in Medina, Ohio. Dave, the manager is the worst Medina Ohio Author: Medina, Ohio Auto Repair Service: Midas Medina, Ohio

Aug 06 2016
Asset Recovery Associates PLLC court order me to pay 1,210.47 Virginia Beach Virginia Enjoy your new car... Author: Norfolk, Virginia $$ REWARDS Offered: Asset Recovery Associates PLLC Virginia Beach , Virginia

Aug 06 2016
Smiley & Smiley, LLP Andrew J. Smiley, Guy I. Smiley, Jason D. Friedman 866-SMILEYLAW, Smiley, Schwartz & Captain, Smiley and Smiley Attorneys at Law, New York City Personal Injury Lawyers, Fraudulent Laywers Greedy, Deceptive Attorneys who care only about money for themselves - not justice, Smiley attorneys are shameless and will lie, cheat, steal, blackmail, conspire, extort, threaten, perjure, harass innocent people or businesses or send messengers or associates to do it for them to get some cash New York New York
Smiley and Smiley, LLP Law Firm, Guy I. Smiley, Andrew J. Smiley, Jason D. Friedman are Unprofessional and Humiliated and Embarrassed me At Court, Smiley & Smiley Attorneys Author: NY, New York Lawyers: Smiley & Smiley, LLP Andrew J. Smiley, Guy I. Smiley, Jason D. Friedman New York, New York

15, Report #1320618

Aug 04 2016
Premier Booting Services M&M Parking and Lanier Parking Alejandro (786) 357-0072 Alejandro gave me ticket at 12:30 p.m. I asked how long how are u going to be here. I stated I was going to file a Stay away order ad I wasaffraid for my life. Alejandro stated okay. I came from court to return to my car with two boots on my car and bright orange sticker to pay $89. I called the number several times to discuss the matter.The man finally answered and said pay up and hung up on me three times. I stated I have a ticket in my hand how can you charge me a fee like this. The man said that is your problem. pay up or the next step. Your car will be towed out of here. Premier Booting are scammers and No Good. They should loose their license for being so rude and putting boots for no reason on cars. I still have my ticket. I plan on suing them for how they treated me and ripping me off. very Upset and will never park again at one of their lots. MIami Florida Author: MIAMI, Florida Racists: Premier Booting Services MIami,

16, Report #1319989

Aug 01 2016
The Trataros Law Associates David Rogers Final Court Notice. Federal Court Notice Kingston New York Author: Kingston, New York Questionable Activities: The Trataros Law Associates Kingston, New York

17, Report #1319947

Jul 31 2016
Steel Building Pros TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Steel Building Pros dedicated to customer satisfaction. Steel Building Pros A+ positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Steel Building Pros has a strong track record with providing customers with top quality products, outstanding customer service. Headquartered in Virginia Beach, VA Steel Building Pros has dozens of employees working to ensure that customers’ expectations are exceeded.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Building Products: Steel Building Pros Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Steel Building Pros is the lead supplier of pre-engineered steel buildings. Steel Building Pros offers every steel building system a warranty and amazing customer service & support. Steel Building Pros services every state in the U.S., there metal buildings meet of exceed all local & state wind/load requirements. Virginia Beach , Virginia

Jul 30 2016
Atlanta Medical Day Spa Dr. Debra J. Atkins  Atlanta Medical Day Spa Dr. Debra J. Atkins Botox made a mess of my face Doctor didnt warn me of the risks Marietta Georgia No Settlement Author: roswell, Georgia Plastic Surgeons: Atlanta Medical Day Spa Marietta, Georgia

19, Report #1319708

Jul 30 2016
UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT Federal Warrant Copy:- Attorney: -David Rogers Number: - (845)-201-7403 The Trataros Law Associates. Kingston,  New York Author: Plainwell, Michigan Cash Services: UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT 12401, United State , New York

Jul 29 2016
Federal Court held that Sac County Prosecutor Ben Smith’s threat to prosecute ED Magedson and Xcentric was likely to be found to be illegal retaliation, and likely to be found to have violated the civil right of free speech First Amendment of the United States Constitution
prepaid. Author: Tempe, Arizona Government Corruption: Page1.me Michael Roberts Rexxfield DISGRACEFUL spreading lies | Sac County Prosecutor Ben Smith - RIPOFF REPORT STATEMENT Rebuttal Posting countering Michael Roberts Rexxfield propaganda. Sac City, Iowa

21, Report #1319285

Jul 27 2016
Accounts department United States debt. Consolidation department - FDCPA for Cash Advance Inc. No record of them with the Dept. Of Justice...scam! Washington D.C. Maryland Author: San Diego, California Credit & Debt Services: Accounts department Nationwide

22, Report #1319048

Jul 26 2016
AAMCO TRANSMISSIONS ACCEL AUTOMOTIVE INC. BOBBY ,MANAGER, I left my 98 Chevy Blazer at AAMCO in Fort Pierce to have my transmission rebuilt. I was charged $2,395.07 for the job. I month later I had transmission fluid all over my driveway. I called Bobby the manager, he informed me the seal and gasket need to be replaced now. I told him this should should have been done at the time he rebuilt the transmission. He quoted me another $600.00 to do the job. . I have another AAMCO shop who is going to testify for me in court that the seal and gasket must have been changed at the time of the rebuilt. Ft.Pierce Florida Author: Port St.Lucie, Florida Mechanics: Auto Repair Service: AAMCO TRANSMISSIONS Ft.Pierce, Florida

Jul 26 2016
Cash-Advance INC Trying to get me to pay $1352.79 or they will take me to court and I never used them Hayward California Author: Burlington, Washington Cash Services: Cash-Advance INC Hayward, California

Jul 25 2016
JuicyLabs Douglas Cassel - Owner of Juicy Labs Does not pay court judgements North Judson Indiana Author: North Judson Indiana, Indiana Cleaning Services: JuicyLabs North Judson , Indiana

Jul 25 2016
Dr Jay Calvert, MD Verified REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Dr Jay Calvert, Roxbury Clinic and Surgery Center, work to treat each patient equally, aim to please all patients. Safety is number one concern in taking care of patients with satisfactory results.. Beverly Hills, CA, Newport Beach, CA *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Verified .. as a safe business service. Dr. Jay Calvert, MD pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Dr Jay Calvert, MD. Not impressed with how they treat their patients Author: Beverly Hills, California Doctors: Dr. Jay Calvert, MD Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Dr Jay Calvert, Roxbury Clinic and Surgery Center, work to treat each patient equally, aim to please all patients. Safety is number one concern in taking care of patients with satisfactory results. Beverly Hills, California