Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: court record management.com
There may be more reports for "court record management.com"
For more results perform a general search for "court record management.com"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 18 2017
SFSA, Michael Sodeifi San Francisco Surgical Arts, Formerly Silicon Valley Surgical Arts, SVSA MALPRACTICE FRAUD ENDANGERMENT OF PATIENTS San Francisco California
Michael Alireza Sodeifi Is Covering Up Crimes Author: California Dental Services: SFSA, Michael Sodeifi San Francisco, California

Feb 17 2017
CANADIAN ADDICTION RECOVERY NETWORK ADDICTION CANADA POLICE ARREST JOHN HAINS BURKS FALLS DRUG TRAFFICKING COURT DATES SCAM REHAB FRAUD Burks Falls Muskoka Ontario Author: BURKS FALLS MUSKOKA ONTARIO, California Nursing Homes: CANADIAN ADDICTION RECOVERY NETWORK Burks Falls Muskoka, Ontario

Feb 17 2017
PunchTV Studios Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Punch TV Studios is revolutionizing media and changing the way investing is done on Wall Street. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: PunchTV Studios recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Punch TV Eviction and Tax Evasion is Public Record Author: Alabama TV News Satiations: PunchTV Studios Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Punch TV Studios was established for those consumers who are intrigued by one-of-a-kind programming. Punch TV Studios, known for providing a unique selection of original and creative television programming. Punch TV Studios is a company for the people by the people; the consumer is the company’s main priority. Signal Hill, California

Feb 17 2017
Malik Hamid Zaman Sr, Malik Zaman, Zaman Malik Hamid Sr, American Immigration Dream Realty Unprofessional, Rude, Dishonest, Con artist, Arrogant, Sexist Palm Beach Gardens Florida
PLEASE READ THE COURT ORDER AGAINST THE DEFENDANTS Author: Palm Beach Gardens, Florida Realtors: Malik Hamid Zaman Sr Palm Beach Gardens, Florida

Feb 16 2017
America cashnet A representative from the Law office of Justin Brown called to say I was being sued for an unpaid loan. That I could go to jail if I didn't go to court. I did not take a loan. And I have an open account with cashnet in good standing. Brooklyn New York Author: GARDEN CITY, Idaho Loans: America cashnet Brooklyn , New York

Feb 15 2017
cargo experts corp. cargo experts corp.10091 NW 1st CourtPlantation, FL 33322 Doriel Miz, Joseph Hadida and stephanie bodner They caused me such a nightmare! unprofessional/ fraud Cargo Experts Corp. 10091 NW 1st Court Plantation, Florida
Author: carrara, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Companies: cargo experts corp. Nationwide

Feb 14 2017
Civil court services Fraudulent threat of lawsuit Huntington Beach California Author: Stone Mountain, Georgia Financial Services: Civil court services Huntington Beach , California

Feb 14 2017
Ricki Pascaloff Florida Bay AdventuresRickard Clemence, CEO Ricki is a scam artist. We reserved a houseboat, paid for plane tickets, bought food for our planned 2 day houseboat trip and arrived the day of New Year's Eve to be told that the boat had mechanical problems. She had not tried to reach us. We had to scramble to find available motel rooms - at great cost. She has said she will refund our money. No go. We are suing her in small claims court. It turns out she has scammed others in just the same way. A truly dishonest person who should have been put out of business long ago! Islamorada Florida Author: Brooklyn, New York Boat Cruises: Ricki Pascaloff Islamorada, Florida

Feb 10 2017
Eagle Roofing ( tile ) company the brand new roof tile was installed less then a year, but rain actually wash down so much powder in certain area, which means several years later, my roof might be have red, pink, grey different colors, the worse the said they don't cover this in their warranty, THE WORSE is their VP,- Victor send me a RUDE / ARROGANT / THREAT / go to Court letter, Rialto, California
Author: hacienda heights, California Roofing Companies: Eagle Roofing ( tile ) company Rialto, CA 92377, California

Feb 09 2017
Amy Massey & Associates Amy Massey Court Reporting Court Reporting Scam - Bills for items not delivered and delivers items not ordered. CROOK! Burleson Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Legal Services: Amy Massey & Associates Burleson, Texas

Feb 08 2017
RACEWAY FORD Fraudulant court claim RIVERSIDE California Here is what you can try Author: Menifee, California Auto Dealers: RACEWAY FORD RIVERSIDE, California

Feb 07 2017
Coal cosmetics HealerbodDazzlebod Claimed no record of me when I wanted to cancel membership Ca and Florida Internet
Author: Miami , Florida Beauty Salons: Coal cosmetics Internet

Feb 07 2017
clean energy storage inc.Ted Thomas They won't communicate, answer phone, or return email Temecula California Setting the record straight Author: APPLE VALLEY, California Builders & Contractors: clean energy storage inc.Ted Thomas Temecula, California

Feb 06 2017
Shira Bush Paid $3,000 for a manuscript to be finished in 90 days, 9 months later, nothing. Have to take her to small claims court Rancho Cucamonga California Author: Redondo beach, California Adult Career & Continuing Education: Shira Bush Rancho Cucamonga , California

Feb 06 2017
Holly Briley @hollyshere on twitter IDENTITY THEFT, CYBER STALKING, CYBERABUSE Washington court Ohio ANOTHER FAKE REBUTTAL Author: Apopka, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Holly Briley Washington court, Ohio

Feb 04 2017
Brad Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP. It is a lawfirm that says I owe money on a Forcible Felony charge in Clay County, Clerk of Court in Spencer Iowa with an offense date of 8-29-11. Is not possible because I was already incarcerated in Prison at that time. I looked on Iowacourts.gov and entered the case number and guess what.? There is nothing there. Why? Because I never committed a crime there nor do I have a charge of this type any where on my criminal record. This is a d**n scam and I caution people who get any notice from these people don't pay a d**n thing. Contact the County Attorney in your County and report it. Urbandale Iowa Author: KINGSLEY, Iowa Lawyers: Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP. Urbandale, Iowa

Feb 04 2017
daynan trucking shane dayman To-day i have a crimanal record because of this person ,shane dayman, for 6 weeks of driving that he refused to pay me for On your site there are 4 complaints and i can add a few more This man is a true con artist chase British Columbia Author: edmonton, Alabama Trucking Companies: daynan trucking chase, British Columbia

Feb 04 2017
Jupiter Support HACK AND STOLE MY FINANCIAL RECORD/ IDENTITY Scottsdale Arizona Author: Dania Beach, Florida Internet Fraud: Jupiter Support Scottsdale, Arizona

Feb 02 2017
AES Private Student Loan Lender Harrisburg, Pennsylvania Issue Taken to Court - Resolved Author: Richmond, Michigan Loans: AES Harrisburg, Pennsylvania

Feb 01 2017
ramy el batrawi ramy youssef el batrawi Beware of rami el batwari sued for fraud case 15-cv-04354-jak-gjs district court of california beverly hills California
see addition fruad information from sec Author: MIAMI BEACH, Florida Financial Services: ramy el batrawi beverly hills, California

Feb 01 2017
Jennifer Graves Borcherding Seivers & Associates, Jennifer Borcherding guardian ad litem, family court lawyer St. Louis Missouri Best of luck suing for defamation, Tyg. Author: Clayton, Missouri Lawyers: Jennifer Graves Borcherding St. Louis, Missouri

Jan 27 2017
Netspend Would not release Estate money despite me sending a court order and other documents Huston Nationwide (Texas) Recivved email Author: Bessemer, Alabama Financial Services: Netspend Nationwide

Jan 26 2017
Cobra Electronics I RECEIVED A COBRA DASH CAM for Christmas 2015. In less than a year it began to start and stop intermittently. I called Cobra and they said to send it in as it was in the warranty period. It came back with a new cord, but Cobra had completely deprogrammed it and so I had to reprogram it. Now it won't always start recording even though the red light is on. I have to unplug the power cord and reconnect it and sometimes it'll start and other times it won't. Every minute now the screen turns black for a second with a bunch of green tiny print appearing on it, so if it's changing segments that frequently, it's deprogrammed itself. I called Cobra with this problem while still in the warranty period, but this time they insisted on a receipt. I called my kids who bought it for me and they didn't have a receipt anymore. Although I am sure I filled out and sent in the warranty registration, Cobra told me, no receipt, no service. So if you give a Cobra item as a gift, keep the receipt or give it to the recipient of your gift and explain to them that although it's kind of crude to give a gift with the receipt (they shouldn't know how much you paid for it) you should do it anyway. THIS COBRA UNIT SELLS AT FRY'S ELECTRONICS FOR $99, but you can buy the identical item without the Cobra brand name on it (it's made in China) and some like it on eBay starting in the $9 range and some of them have both front and rear lenses and record front and rear traffic. I wish Cobra would have used my warranty registration and not denied me my warranty rights because I couldn't produce a receipt. Chicago Illinois Author: Mesa , Arizona Electronic Manufacturers: Cobra Electronics Chicago, Illinois

24, Report #1352087

Jan 26 2017
Steven Miller Esq He actually did nothing but took my money, He never called the court to let them know he was representing me. Plantation Florida Internet Author: Bonita Springs, Florida Lawyers: Steven Miller Esq Internet

25, Report #1352039

Jan 25 2017
HD360x , hd360x.com, Precision lighting Lumitak Cell Phone Products were ordered online from HD360x website ,Promoted on Facebook, and paid for via Credit Card through their forms on their website, all from their website. My money however was tranferred by my Bank to PowerContact.biz which has dubious company detail, but seems to be in London, run by a person named Chumlin Hwang. HD360x say they have no record of me having ordered from them. I have been contacted by other Australians who have order from the same company and never received goods, nor any Customer Service not known, California and London UK Facebook advertisement leading to own we
Author: Maryborough, Cameras & Video: HD360x Internet