Your Search | court record management.com

1, Report #1341911

Dec 07 2016
Bloom and Assoc. Harrasing calls telling me i was gonna be served by the court Nationwide Author: henderson, Nevada Collection Agency's: Bloom and Assoc. Nationwide

Dec 05 2016
References-etc I paid for a driving record that I did not receive. Gorham Maine Author: Sanford, North Carolina Legal Services: References-etc Internet

Dec 04 2016
Musician Record Deal Finder Lucy Rabebe, Flora Flannery Scammed me for $250 Sandton https://m.faceb
Author: Chicago, Illinois Recording Studio, Record Producers: Musician Record Deal Finder Internet

Dec 02 2016
GS GUNSMITH Does not deliver on time, does not communicate, and exhibits more arogance than abilities & skills Ramsey Minnesota
This dispute has been resolved. Author: Victoria , Minnesota Guns & Ranges: GS GUNSMITH Ramsey, Minnesota

Dec 02 2016
Kingston marketing or asset auotrader Said they were going to take me to court & come to my place of work Nationwide Author: Waialua, Hawaii Internet Fraud: Kingston marketing or asset auotrader Nationwide

Nov 30 2016
DressLily Hassan Ordered three crocheted mermaid tail blankets. No tracking information was ever provided, no email receipt, and no record of the order on the DressLily website. Internet Author: Havelock , North Carolina Clothing Stores: DressLily Internet

Nov 30 2016
Cash America Tony Jackson, Steven Hall, Frank Hamelton United States District Court arrest warrant from Cash America Internet Author: Memphis, Tennessee Cash Services: Cash America Internet

Nov 29 2016
John Davis, United States Federal Cou Cash Advance Inc with Warrant Washington Dist of Columbia Author: Anderson , Indiana Collection Agencies: John Davis, United States Federal Court Washington, Dist of Columbia

Nov 28 2016
Leigh Walker Leigh Walker was the social worker appointed by the Grayson County Family Court to conduct a home study of myself and my ex husband to determine custody of our, then, 4 year old son. Sherman Louisiana Author: Shreveport, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Leigh Walker Sherman , Louisiana

Nov 25 2016
brendan raymond lapperd Brendan lapperd is very famous in Perth in the recycling industry by fraud others. I paid him $23000 to buy the recycling plastic, but I got nothing and he refuse to pay money back,I tried to sue his company which is GSR industries, he just close the company and start another one which is called DCP industry. After I found out he has no product and no money to pay me, I start some research about him, I found other people who knows him and looks like he own many people money, and this guy no children no wife ,no property and no asset, if you google his name you will see he has a big penalty from court by not paying workers. perth western australia Author: northbridge, Alabama Liars: brendan raymond lapperd Brendan lapperd perth,

Nov 25 2016
Integrated Services Integrated Services Collections; Richard Rollins (one who contact us) and, Jim Peters (one in charge) both have same/similar voice..go figure. Debt/collection was for my daughter... we both got call/messages and we both called back talked to Richard Rollins he called each of us irreponsible and SCUMBAGS' and I think even called my daughter a lowlife scumbag maybe even 's**t. I called back once we got call once account canceled and going to court and i spoke with Jim Peters who is in charge He did not seem to care of his personnel doing Nam calling . and was basically rude to me as well saying we were irresponsible.. Definitely NON professional unknown Nationwide Author: Simi Valley, California Collection Agencies: Integrated Services Nationwide

Nov 22 2016
Attorney randy lee bumgardener He took 3000 dollars of mine for my divorce and did 1 court appreance and when he found out my ex was wire tapping,mirroring, my phones and emails he told me not to call him again and hung me out to dry Oklahoma city Oklahoma Author: Okc, Oklahoma Attorneys & Legal Services: Attorney randy lee bumgardener Okc, Oklahoma

Nov 21 2016
Howard Lee Schiff P.C. Law offices or Collection Agency Took me to court for an old credit card bill/now I have to make monthly payment to them/the bill is over 7 years old East Hartford Connecticut Asserting that the debt is past the Statute of Limitations for collections is an afffirmative defense Author: Stamford, Connecticut Collection Agency's: Howard Lee Schiff P.C. East Hartford, Connecticut

Nov 17 2016
Reggie Killough Christ Team Inc Its been almost two years I took Reggie Killough Christ Team in court for refusing to pay may wages. The judge granted the case to me,and they still haven't pay me a dime. This people they claim they help people in need, I'm not working Christmas coming a Christian, Thrift Store Holly Hill Florida Author: Palm Coast, Florida Employers: Reggie Killough Christ Team Inc Holly Hill, Florida

Nov 17 2016
DJR Alexander Savant , Nick Galbo I was contacted by a person named alexander savant who said i was going to lose my drivers lincence and would be summund and have to go to court and maybe go to jail, than i was transfered to another person named nick galbo; i never heard of a company named djr. Nationwide Author: las vegas, Nevada Loans: DJR Nationwide

Nov 14 2016
The Variety Shop Www.thevarietyshop.co. (DBA Connecticut Painters LLC) phone number 203-710-0422. Registered address for this company 40 Mansfield Dr., NorthFord CT. 06472This scumbag has preyed on people who like the artwork of a clock made from a record. He takes th SCAM ARTIST, THIEF, STOLE MONEY, LIAR, Northford Connecticut Internet - Author: San Diego , California Specialty Stores: The Variety Shop Internet

Nov 13 2016
chidi onyejuruwa chidi onyejuruwa Produced a music video & hired me on the the crew. We negotiated a fee for my work. I did the job & all were satisfied. I worked from start to finish on this music video, when I went to collect my pymt he said that he will paypal me that night. I believed him since we worked together previously on a film. I contacted him the next day & he said he will mail me a check on monday & he confirmed my mailing address. A week passed & I reached out to him &. He said that he mailed out the check & that I should get it any day. After a moth passed I asked again for my check & got upset with me saying that he couldnt afford it now & that his company would pay me but it takes 6-8 weeks for the check to be mailed. I knew he was lying because he posted on his social media that he bought a new car. I called him out on it & he then accused me of something I wasnt doing & told me thats why Im not getting paid for working on this music video. I refused to accept that answer & threatened to take him to court. He then agreed to mail me the check & its been over a year now & still no check. I did some research & found through someone in Florida that he is just a party boy who acts like a Hollywood hot shot. I also found out that he is not a true full time industry worker but actually a server at TGI Friday's. F* you chidi onyejuruwa! People should be paid for their work, especially when the work is done well & all are content with it. You are a liar. Studio City Los angeles
Author: Los feliz , California Producers: chidi onyejuruwa Studio City,

Nov 11 2016
Uber Girl Hair - Swaroopa Guntuboyina & Sophie Turner BEWARE: UBER GIRL HAIR OWNERS ARE UBER FRAUDS - SELLING UBER DAMAGED HAIR WEAVES AND REFUSING TO PAY A COURT ORDERED JUDGEMENT. Playa Vista California
We at Uber Girl Hair do not entertain fraudulent customers Author: playa vista, California Beauty Salons: Uber Girl Hair Playa Vista, California

Nov 10 2016
Ascentium Capital Llc, Howard M. Schwartz Vice President of Business Development for Ascentium Capital Contempt of Court, Violation of Income With holding Order for Alimony and Child Support Longwood Texas Author: Mount Dora, Florida Dead Beat Dads: Ascentium Capital Longwood, Texas

Nov 08 2016
Palmetto57 Volkswagen | JM&A Group | Volkswagen Group of America FRAUD! BE AWARE! DO NOT BUY; DISHONEST VOLKSWAGEN DEALERSHIP!!!! Miami Florida Take them to small claims court Author: Rockville, Maryland Auto Dealers: Palmetto57 Volkswagen | JM&A Group | Volkswagen Group of America Miami, Florida

Nov 07 2016
Sleek Spa Dr. Haramis Dr Haramis, performed a terrible surgery and never fixed it. They were suppose to refund me and never did. I had paid Dr. Haramis by applying to care credit. The staff pushed me to apply for a loan. Sleek Spa never refunded the amount and now care credit is sending me to court for this. Sleek Spa never responded as they just disappeared. One day they were just gone. This is so terrible. He should be prosecuted for this. New York New York Author: New York, New York Plastic Surgeons: Sleek Spa New York, New York

Nov 06 2016
The Variety Shop Unique Greek Store LLC Placed order for Alice in Wonderland clock made using vinyl record. Was to be gift for my daughter. No valid order updates provided. Vague & confusing emails from bogus individuals. Complete scam by some of the worst examples of humanity. 2211 North First St, San Jose, Ca - same address P Internet
Author: Northampton, Pennsylvania Gift Shops: The Variety Shop Internet

Nov 05 2016
Paul Nutall 2ndChance FGA Paul Kavin Nutall 2ndChance FGA Breach of contract, Hollywood Investment Scams, A True Con Artist Hollywoood Internet
6 girls were a part of this Author: Scottsdale, Arizona ORGANIZED CRIME: Paul Nutall 2ndChance FGA Internet

Nov 01 2016
TapRealtyAz.com - Steve Taplin - SteveTaplin.com - TapRealtyAz.com - NationalSEOexperts.com - SEORealEstateExperts.com - Diversified-Residential.com - RealtorSeoExperts.com - BuyHomeArizona.com - YourAzPropertySearch.com STOLE $3,000 - SCAMS - THIEF - SCAMMER - Steve Taplin - SteveTaplin.com - TapRealtyAz.com - NationalSEOexperts.com - SEORealEstateExperts.com - Diversified-Residential.com - RealtorSeoExperts.com - BuyHomeArizona.com - YourAzPropertySearch.com - SCAMMER - THIEF - SCAMS Scottsdale Arizona
Court Order / Judgement proving statements are ontrue Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Realtors: TapRealtyAz.com Scottsdale, Arizona

Nov 01 2016
AGA GROUP - RILEY GROUP INC. SCUMBAGS Columbus Ohio
Your record speaks for itself, Robert Krutko Author: Hilliard, Ohio Sales People: AGA GROUP - RILEY GROUP INC. Columbus, Ohio