Your Search | court record management.com

Sep 20 2014
Anderson Law Group In order to avoid a lawsuit of $4203.86 against you, we request you to kindly pay the Court Restitution Amount which is $828.90 Internet Author: Richmond, Virginia Loans: Anderson Law Group Internet

Sep 20 2014
Justice David Bridges Texas Fifth District Court of Appeals Exploits Victims of Sexual and Violent Abuse and Protects Predators Dallas Texas Author: Dist of Columbia Court Judges: Justice David Bridges Texas Fifth District Court of Appeals Dallas, Texas

Sep 20 2014
Armando Montelongo Seminars Armando Montelongo Seminars is a complete rip-off San Antonio, Texas
Author: santa rosa, California Seminar Programs: Armando Montelongo Seminars San Antonio, Texas

Sep 20 2014
Todd Braley Record Setter DJ's Did not refund money after no show Grand Junction Colorado Author: Grand Junction, Colorado DJ Services: Todd Braley Grand Junction, Colorado

Sep 19 2014
shasta county cps Shasta county cps,verlin johnson im always getting told shut up when trying to speak in court,being told i have no rights to speak while in court,being told i cant request another lawyer,being lied on redding California Author: alturas, California Family Services: shasta county cps redding , California

Sep 19 2014
court case finder scam and ripoff utterly misleading advertising Internet Author: , Nevada Internet Services: court case finder Internet

Sep 19 2014
Michael Rajek doesn't give a s**t about the case, shows up late for court, spends minimum amount of time on your case, RIP OFF Eau Claire Wisconsin Author: Eau Claire, Wisconsin Attorneys General: Michael Rajek Eau Claire, Wisconsin

Sep 19 2014
CourtClick Court Click, Courtclick.com, Promises criminal background record, no record there, no opt out option, I paid to see if I could delete after creating account and they only take your money, offer no support and if you do reach out they will block your ip address from contacting them. Internet Author: Boston, Massachusetts Internet Fraud: CourtClick Internet

Sep 18 2014
ftb/california franchise tax board raided my bank account with no court order. no lawful assessment,no lawful debt sacremento California Author: carson, California Unusual Rip-Off: ftb/california sacremento , California

Sep 18 2014
Richard Boyce Claimed we owed money to Cash Advance Inc and they are ready to proceed to court. Internet Author: Toponas, Colorado Collection Agencies: Richard Boyce Internet

Sep 18 2014
Lynd Property Managment Company Carriaage Place Apartments Carriage Place Apartments This company persecuted me and threw me out of my apartment to make an example out of me for a water bill that was paid and forced me to move I fought them in court for over a year but had to give up because I had no money and no help Houston, Texas Author: Houston, Texas Landlords: Lynd Property Managment Company Carriaage Place Apartments Houston, Texas

Sep 17 2014
Robert Krutko Life's mission is to lie, cheat and steal. Ripoff Columbus Ohio Author: Key West, Florida Blabber Mouth: Robert Krutko Columbus, Ohio

Sep 17 2014
Debra Losnick Commissioner, Children's Court Debra Losnick, Tampering With Evidence, Lying and Cheating Scandals Monterey Park California Author: los angeles, California Civil Rights Violators: Debra Losnick Monterey Park, California

Sep 17 2014
Morgan and associates Since March I have been receiving emails from this company about a cash advance I had taken out. I have NEVER did such a thing so I called to speak with Mr. Rogers and asked where did they get my information and could he send ME proof that I had done this This company is trying to get 6,500.00 from me court cost, etc. San Antonio, TX Internet Author: chicago, Illinois Credit Card Fraud: Morgan and associates Internet

Sep 17 2014
Carter Psycholgy Dr Carter Dr, Carter overcharges patients, she lies to the courts , she abuses her authority, when I filed a complaint with the dept of health, she asked the court to put an order in prohibiting me from doing so and the court did it.I have been told this order is illegal . Her professional opinions are swayed to the highest bidder She is destroying families everyday and people have had their hands tied to do anything about it. There are many people effected by her actions.. Bradenton Florida Author: Sarasota, Florida Legal Process Services: Carter Psycholgy Bradenton, Florida

Sep 16 2014
Cash Advance Inc LOAN FRAUD, IF DON'T PAY THEY WILL TAKE ME TO COURT Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Loans: Cash Advance Inc Los Angeles, California

Sep 16 2014
Anderson Law Grouop Scott Davids wanted me to verify my address as they have filed legal charges against me and they need to send me court papers Internet Author: Boynton Beach, Florida Legal Process Servers: Anderson Law Grouop Internet

Sep 15 2014
cash call They misled me initially Lied and violated the fair credit act by bringing court documents and giving them to my supervisor and they were not even in a envelope. I had advised them on several different occasions that my employer didn't allow person business on company time. santa Anan, ca ca Author: Reseda, California Cash Services: cash call Nationwide

Sep 15 2014
ecowhides manager John ecowides nothing but a ripoff.....small claims court HERE I COME miami florida Author: moline, Illinois Carpet & Tile Stores: ecowhides Internet

Sep 14 2014
acs incorps AcsAcs incorp they claim i owe 986.45 to a loan company. They claim i have a few days before my case goes to court. they claim im being sued because i didnt keep up my end to pay that loan back. Internet Author: Jeanerette, Louisiana Loans: acs incorps Internet

Sep 14 2014
Great Southern Security amelia.d.meyer@gmail.com Claimed that they had no record of my purchase despite PayPal evidence; uncontactable via email. Sicklerville New Jersey Author: Harborne, Alabama Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Great Southern Security Sicklerville, New Jersey

Sep 13 2014
Financial Crimes Enforcement Network Ray Martin Threat to take me to court if I didn't pay $896.39 in one day upstate New York New York Author: Bellevue, Washington Collection Agencies: Financial Crimes Enforcement Network Internet

Sep 13 2014
Edward Duree Did not show up to court appearance Fairfield California Author: Fairfield, California Lawyers: Edward Duree Fairfield, California

Sep 13 2014
RGS Financial threatening phone calls to take me to court and put me in jail richardson Texas Author: port lavaca, Texas Collection Agencies: RGS Financial richardson, Texas

Sep 12 2014
judge carol hanna Indiana county court house judge was paid off and a 6 yr old childs life abd safety was laughed at indiana Pennsylvania Author: shelocta, Pennsylvania Attorneys General: judge carol hanna indiana, Pennsylvania