Your Search | court record management.com

1, Report #1196798

Dec 20 2014
Green Tree Servicing LLC I have been summons to court for a mortgage that was sold to Green Tree after I filed bankrutcy that included the mortgage St Paul Minnesota Author: Pace, Florida Mortgage Companies: Green Tree Servicing LLC Nationwide

2, Report #1196796

Dec 20 2014
Maury Wessels ,Memphis, Tennessee Chancery and Circuit courts technology director ABUSED HIS OFFICE by GETTING ANGRY OVER A PHONE CALL I HAD WITH HIM and ALTERING MY COURT RECORDS to APPEAR HIGHER IN GOOGLE. He SELECTIVELY chose the files of BLACK WOMEN to APPEAR in Google Search Results and Other files do NOT APPEAR. He can not explain how names from the same document do not appear in the google search results.  Memphis Tennessee Author: Memphis, Tennessee Government Worker: Maury Wessels Memphis, Tennessee

3, Report #1196770

Dec 20 2014
The Cash Advance Related Companies Robert Williams I received an email stating that I had 3 hours to pay $349.83 or they would send the case to court. Los Angeles California Author: Georgia Cash Services: The Cash Advance Related Companies Internet

4, Report #1196630

Dec 19 2014
Abuse: Gordon D Hamilton, Director, The Affinity Foundation sued for misfeasance and abuse in Public office Financial and Consumer Affairs Authority--FCAA Regina SK Author: Arkansas Court Judges: Abuse: Is Gordon D Hamilton, Director, The Affinity Foundation Internet

Dec 19 2014
Dr. Christopher O. Harper, M.D.-Warrior Medical Associates, P.C. Terrible Medical Doctor, Lousy Medical Doctor Warrior Alabama Author: Birmingham, Alabama Doctors: Dr. Christopher O. Harper, M.D. Warrior, Alabama

6, Report #1196310

Dec 18 2014
Red Paramour EXELIA MEDIA PTY LTD SYDNEY AU They keep card info and make unauthorized charges International Internet Author: New York Credit Card Fraud: Red Paramour Internet

Dec 18 2014
Frank Capri RIPOFF! Do not shoot with him! He is a liar. Huge waste of money! New York, New York Author: , New York Liars: Frank Capri New York, New York

Diana Lovell is a CROOK and acting credits are FAKE! Orlando Florida
Author: Orlando, Florida Producers: Diana Lovell Orlando, Florida

Dec 18 2014
Nicaragua Developments - Kevin Fleming land fraud compulsive lying threats misleading public ripoff Isla Mariana Managua Internet Author: San Jose, California Door to Door Sales: Nicaragua Developments Internet

Dec 18 2014
Kevin Fleming Grupo Mariana Lies and Deceptions are revealed. Public Documents Prove Deceptions Internet Author: HOUSTON, Texas Builders & Contractors: Kevin Fleming Internet

Dec 17 2014
Advanced Tech Support ***UPDATE NOVEMBER 19 2014*** FTC Obtains Court Orders Temporarily Shutting Down Boca Raton Florida
Author: Tempe, Arizona Computer Help Desk: Advanced Tech Support ***UPDATE NOVEMBER 19 2014*** FTC Obtains Court Orders Temporarily Shutting Down. Boca Raton, Florida

12, Report #1195859

Dec 16 2014
ACS Advanced Cash Services tracey.butler@manager-collections.com The case file will be downloaded on Thursday (January 1st 2015) and you will be soon served with the court papers due to non-payment after so many reminders. If you want to avoid these legal consequences we merely require you to get back to our manager Tracy Butler ( tracey.butler@manager-collections.com ) with the payment, you can e-mail her for further details. Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Loan Brokers: ACS Advanced Cash Services Internet

Dec 15 2014
***UPDATE***DECEMBER 2014 *NOTICE: July 13, 2014: Ripoff Report Launches Full Investigation!!!  Sac County Iowa Prosecutor’sAllegations Warrant Unprecedented Action from Ripoffreport.com regarding Darren Meade Posts......Ben Smith Sac County Iowa Attorney prosecutorial misconduct, improper relationship with star witnesses, allowing witnesses to knowingly lie, seeking fame not justice, Sac county Iowa corruption. Tracey Richter falsely convicted evidence leads to overwhelming evidence to estranged husband Michael Roberts, Rexxfield failed polygraph, witness intimidation, evidence tampering, Prosecutors improper relationship with witnesses & Michael Roberts. Roberts witness protection sham. Exaggerated, misleading information to Dateline NBC. Sac City, Iowa
Author: Dana Point, California Criminal Justice System: ***UPDATE***DECEMBER 2014 *NOTICE: July 13, 2014: Ripoff Report Launches Full Investigation!!! Sac County Iowa Prosecutor’sAllegations Warrant Unprecedented Action from Ripoffreport.com regarding Darren Meade Posts....Ben Smith Sac County Iowa Prosecutor Prosecutorial Misconduct | Tracey Richter Falsely Convicted | Overwhelming Evidence Michael Roberts, Rexxfield Sac City, Iowa

14, Report #1195402

Dec 14 2014
Matt Quaglino of Quaglino Properties San Luis Obispo Quaglino RoofersAmerican Perspective BankCrowd Rise FRAUD & OVERCHARGE OF LEASE PAYMENT---FILED FALSE COURT CLAIMS--BEWARE San Luis Obispo California Author: San Luis Obispo, California Real Estate Investing: Matt Quaglino of Quaglino Properties San Luis Obispo San Luis Obispo, California

15, Report #1195262

Dec 13 2014
Sacramento Superior Court Sacramento County Superior Court, Superior Court of California County of Sacramento Corruption, Racketeering, Honest Services Fraud, Conflicts of Interest, Temporary Judge Attorney Collusion, Civil Rights Violations, Pro Per Bias, Criminal Enterprise Sacramento California Author: Sacramento , California Government Services: Sacramento Superior Court Sacramento, California

16, Report #1195081

Dec 13 2014
Woodruff O'Hair Posner & Salinger Inc. Thomas Woodruff, Robert O'Hair, Jeffrey Posner, Paula Salinger Malpractice, Fraud on the Court, Racketeering, Unfair Business Practices, Corruption, Criminal Conduct Sacramento California Author: Sacramento , California Lawyers: Woodruff O'Hair Posner & Salinger Inc. Sacramento, California

Dec 12 2014
The Dry Cleaners by Val This is the biggest rip off business I have ever dealt with. I called because I had must moldy clothes. I was very specific to ask price for pick up & delivery. Jennifer said no cost. I asked what happens if I don't use them after estimate. She said no charge. But as I am an honest person I expected a fee. After picking them up 2 days later Rich called with an estimate. 53 hanging clothes mostly jeans & sweat. 6 nightgowns 12 pair of shoes and about 12 clutch purses. The estimate was $1600. I discussed with my landlord because of mold in my apt he agreed to take care of it. I thought it was completely out of line so I asked for the clothes to be delivered. Rich said he would call me back with estimate. After arguing with him about what estimate? He finally called me back. The bill was $500 cash. I guess he was afraid I would cancel check or credit card YUP I would have. I said I would pick them up, answer $500. They delivered them and after I handed the driver $500 cash he brought my clothes in. I looked at the bill. $110 delivery to & from, & $55 an HR for 11 hrs for looking at clothes. 11 hrs, they must be on crack lite. I washed my clothes with vinegar in 13 loads. Sprayed my shoes & purses. DONE! What a thief, liar, & rip off business. DON'T EVER GO TO ANY CLEANERS BY VAL ! Use vinegar to clean clothes or Fabreze. All I can say is,see you in court & KARMA. Woburn Massachusetts Author: Quincy, Massachusetts Cleaning Services: The Dry Cleaners by Val Woburn, Massachusetts

Dec 12 2014
Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

19, Report #1194074

Dec 12 2014
Stone Quarry Bulldogs REVIEW: Stone Quarry Bulldogs Commitment to customer satisfaction. 1 year written health guarantee against any life-threatening genetic defects. Some of the cutest, snuggliest, sweetest, healthiest, most adorable AKC bulldog puppies. Standard & mini-sized puppies. All puppies checked by licensed veterinarian prior to sale, all puppies come with record of vaccinations, deworming, AKC certificate registration, a small baggy of food to get started, & information is always available for food recommendations, nutritional supplements, & training. Stone Quarry Bulldogs receives positive rating for commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. By joining our innovative program Stone Quarry Bulldogs made serious commitment. Stone Quarry Bulldogs commitment to service, years of experience with raising english bulldogs, lets customers feel safe, confident, & secure when they choose Stone Quarry Bulldogs.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Dog Breeders: Stone Quarry Bulldogs TRUSTED BREEDER | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Stone Quarry Bulldogs breed, show, sell English bulldogs, standard & mini sized. Stone Quarry Bulldogs, AKC inspected & compliant facility. Stone Quarry Bulldogs money back guarantees all puppies with 1 year written health guarantee against any life-threatening genetic defect! Garrettsville, Ohio

Dec 12 2014
OMG tech support I had trouble with my computer and was to slow and frozzen some times and they promise to fix it but instead they mix my programs, also I had trouble with my computer screen the picture goes all to the rigth they didnt fix it I find on youtube an asnwer and I fixed my self. Since october 28 2013, to April 28 2014 they tookk money from my account but never fix my computer and they are not give my money back. . . OMG Tech support is a ripoff company Internet Author: Deer Park, New York Computer Programmers: OMG tech support Internet

21, Report #1194836

Dec 11 2014
Frank's Roofing ,Frank Barbieri, My experience with this man, Frank Barbieri, is that he is dishonest, unethical, and took financial advantage of the situation which resulted in a court decision against him in Penfield, New York town court. I would not advise anyone to hire this man! Dishonest Roofer Fairport New York Author: Fairport, New York Home Improvements: Frank's Roofing (Frank Barbieri) Fairport, New York

22, Report #1194118

Dec 10 2014
Judge Helen Sturm-Family Court New York New York Author: New York, New York Court Judges: Judge Helen Sturm New York, New York

23, Report #1194100

Dec 10 2014
Get Global Music Group GMG Records Record label, Scam, Musicians, Arts, Entertainment, Dallas Texas Author: Brooklyn, New York Entertainers: Get Global Music Group Internet

24, Report #1193625

Alana Sky Boutique Apparently you don't get what you pay for! Internet
Author: Alabama Clothing Stores: Alana Sky Boutique Internet

25, Report #1194412

Dec 10 2014
Steve Paul his lawyer and accountant Steve Paul, record producer, his lawyer and accountant stole 150,000 from probate estate new york city NY Author: 10001, New York Bad Check Writers: Accounting: Steve Paul his lawyer and accountnt Internet