Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

cover models

Showing 1-25 of 3,191 Found Reports For more specific results for "cover models"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 24 2017
American Claims Management, Inc. ACM The company declined to cover the damages caused by their policy holder Tampa Florida Author: cc, Florida Insurance Agencies: American Claims Management, Inc. Tampa, Florida

Feb 23 2017
International Sunny Isles Beach Fashion Show Miguel Maldonado Did not deliver on what was promised. Hired several models on a tfp basis knowing that photos were extra. Sunny Isles Beach Florida
Author: Sunny Isles Beach, Florida Event Planners & Sites: International Sunny Isles Beach Fashion Show Sunny Isles Beach, Florida

Feb 21 2017
Drivetime Averex Refuses to cover Warranty on Catalytic Converter Aurora Colorado Author: Aurora, Colorado Auto & Truck Rental: Drivetime Averex Aurora , Colorado

Feb 16 2017
Cover letter.com They advertise 7 days for $4.95. Than somewhere hidden in their paperwork is a line of signing up for $39.95 Internet Author: Newport, North Carolina Computer Software: Cover letter.com Internet

Feb 15 2017
Le Modeln Model & Talent Agency Linda Weaver Sleazy Linda scams innocent models , actors and children's dreams. Boardman Ohio Author: Youngstown, Ohio Attorney Generals: Le Modeln Model & Talent Agency Boardman, Ohio

Feb 12 2017
Dan Liu Tatsuaki Dan Liu Design/ Liu King Ming / Liu Dan and other alias Liu poses as a venture capitalist but actually has no money . He uses his design business as front for greater scams ; scams friends and strangers alike for business investment opportunities aboard in China. He would make up any lies to cover himself. Be careful ladies , especially old single woman. He is a disgusting pervert that loves scamming women's money. New York, Toronto , China Nationwide
Author: Alabama Business Consulting: Dan Liu Tatsuaki Nationwide

Feb 10 2017
Eagle Roofing ( tile ) company the brand new roof tile was installed less then a year, but rain actually wash down so much powder in certain area, which means several years later, my roof might be have red, pink, grey different colors, the worse the said they don't cover this in their warranty, THE WORSE is their VP,- Victor send me a RUDE / ARROGANT / THREAT / go to Court letter, Rialto, California
Author: hacienda heights, California Roofing Companies: Eagle Roofing ( tile ) company Rialto, CA 92377, California

Feb 07 2017
All-New Tub & Tile Refinishing & Repair, LLC Russell’s company (ALL-NEW TUB & TILE REFINISHING & REPAIR, LLC) resurfaced and re-glazed three bathroom vanity sinks at our house on early January 2017. Afterwards, we changed the faucets in all three bathrooms and one of the sinks needed a touch up. We contacted Russell about the touch up and he agreed to send Ken on Feb 4, 2017 to do the touch up. Ken came to our house and agreed to do the touch up for $25 dollars. After the touch up, we noticed that the color on the touch up area has a different color than rest of the sink. Ken said the color will get darker as it dries. The color never got darker and the area is wet after 4 days which it should take 24 hours to dry. Later we found out from another resurfacing company that Ken botched up the touch up with different color and put on a clear coating before the paint was dry. We contacted Russell about the color difference for him to come back to retouch up the area. He said he will charge us additional money to do the touch up. The touch up was their error and we should not be charged any additional fees. The claim is to cover the cost for another reputable resurfacing company to fix the touch up area. Toms River New Jersey
Author: medford, New Jersey Home Improvements: All-New Tub & Tile Refinishing & Repair, LLC Toms River, New Jersey

Feb 06 2017
Rey's Pizza #2 I was also taxed for a so called Homeless Tax of 1%. This is ridiculous! How many people are they ripping off. I would never have noted if I didn't look at my receipt! Another way of making extra money under the cover of Was not aware that this fast food place charges Homeless Tax Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Fast Food Restaurants: Rey's Pizza #2 Miami, Florida

Feb 01 2017
Cover Fx Alicia Sanchez Rash but no Cash Nationwide Author: Adams, Massachusetts Skin Care: Cover Fx Nationwide

Jan 28 2017
Kids Dentistree , Michael Kornblatt Malpractice on 5 Year old Female Child Jeffersonville Indiana
Waiting for Kids Dentistree to contact me.. Author: Jeffersonville , Indiana Dental Services: Kids Dentistree , Michael Kornblatt Jeffersonville , Indiana

Jan 27 2017
Biolife Back and 2015 I went to Biolife to donate Palmas(blood) didn't know at the time I was pregnant the RN that check me before I donate blood said it was fine for me to donate then a day or two asked me to come to the center so as I arrived I set down with a nurse she told me I had bacterial or tissie in my blood asked me to sign papers stated that I can't never come back there they never explain what bacterial or tissue they found so I sign the papers in left there facility now come 2017 I asked them for all paperwork to be released to me they will not give me the paperwork.because they killed my baby in they trying to cover up their mistakes. Sheboygan Wisconsin Author: Sheboygan, Wisconsin Adult Care Facilities: Biolife Sheboygan, Wisconsin

Jan 24 2017
Lost Ways Claude Davis Scam Offers 4 Survival Books Sends One Paperback Instead of Hard Cover Internet Author: Hanahan, South Carolina Book Publishers: Lost Ways Internet

Jan 22 2017
Escobar Robertson of Hmoa Models Escobar Robertson of HSL Models Ciroc Rizzi #HollywoodModelsAtlAgency Escobar Robertson #HSLMODELS Modeling Scams , ATL Model , Modeling , Frauds , Phonys, #hollywoodmodelsatlagency, Ciroc Rizzi , Esocobar Nationwide Atlanta Georgia
Author: Atlanta, Georgia Modeling & Talent Agencies: Escobar Robertson of Hmoa Models Atlanta, Georgia

Jan 21 2017
Social Media for Models, celebrity influencers, Instagram for models, model tests Social Media Modeling Scam LA but they travel Internet
Author: Santa Rosa, California Modeling & Talent Agencies: Social Media for Models Internet

Jan 12 2017
Stripe.com Stripe disputes turn malicious civil harassment to cover their theft of social security funds San Francisco Internet Author: Oak Grove, Oregon Credit Card Processing Companies: Stripe.com Internet

Jan 08 2017
Dailysale.com I bought a mattress cover product 4065, ticket JYF-110-89243 advertised $200.00 item 90% off. When product received it was not a $200.00 quality, tried to contact them to return and advised false advertising, no response 12-2016, order in December. POMPANO Beach Florida Author: park river , North Dakota Computer Mail Order: Dailysale.com Pompano Beach, Florida

Jan 06 2017
gci solar raj moudgil installed solar pannels lied saying it would cover pg&e bill ended up costing us tripple what regular pg&e would cost huntington beack California Author: catheys valley, California Consumer Services: gci solar huntington beack, California

Dec 28 2016
First Health Network AXISLiberty HealthAlliance for Consumers USA I was sold health insurance and it does not cover hardly anything towards the Dr or meds. Tried to call it and the number is disconnected Was told it is located in Florida Internet Author: Quincy, Illinois Health Insurance: First Health Network Internet

Dec 24 2016
Savage Models and Management SAVAGE Savage will not pay its models or employees then disappear when you try to contact them for your paycheck. Portland Oregon Author: Portland , Oregon Modeling Agencies: Savage Models and Management Portland, Oregon

Dec 22 2016
G Martinez Photography Not licensed and he slept with my models Dallas, Texas Author: Texas Photography: G Martinez Photography Dallas, TX , Texas

Dec 20 2016
Trinity Inn Trinity Motel Motel Roach and Rodent Filled, Double Billed my Card, Rude Manager Lady Threatened to call cops as cover for theft and i leave with week rent paid. Corona California Author: Corona, California Hotel: Trinity Inn Corona, California

Dec 19 2016
KTR Machine Services Claimed to replace /repair machine without actually doing it. Billed for it Glendale Nationwide Threatened to sue Author: Phoenix, Arizona Manufacturers: KTR Machine Services Nationwide

24, Report #1341984

Dec 07 2016
choice homeowners warranty they are crooks thieves dishones and immoral I put 3 claims and then they give you stupid reasons of why is not cover nationwide Nationwide Author: Brownsville , Texas Advertising / Deceptive: choice homeowners warranty Nationwide

Dec 07 2016
Continental Warranty Inc. This company offers very expensive so-called comprehensive auto warranties and then nickels and dimes customers when repairs are needed or just refuses to cover repairs outright! Claymont Delaware Author: Bethesda, Maryland Auto Warranty: Continental Warranty Inc. Claymont, Delaware