COVER MODELS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: cover models
There may be more reports for "cover models"
For more results perform a general search for "cover models"
Showing 1-25 of 3,205 Found Reports For more specific results for "cover models"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 24 2017
The John Stewart Company Cover up criminals and surveillance photos in managing housing San Francisco California Author: Alameda, California Civil Rights Violators: The John Stewart Company San Francisco, California

Mar 22 2017
cerritos acura sold me a car with damage & tried to cover it up cerritos California
There is a reason Author: pinon hills , California Auto Dealers: cerritos acura cerritos , California

Mar 14 2017
dove rock models / jody louise (real name jody corcoran) Dove Rock Models tricked me ad stole from me £350 brooklyn New York
Author: LEEDS, Alabama Modeling Agencies: dove rock models brooklyn, New York

Mar 09 2017
Keirith Snyder Keirith A Snyder Ordered a new spa cover, damaged and returned, was rude and demanded changes, we obliged, then Keirith files a chargeback on the NEW cover!!! Reno Nevada
Author: reno, Nevada On-Line Stores: Keirith Snyder Reno, Nevada

Mar 07 2017
MRE Automotive MidasMidas Service ExpertsMidas Muffler and Brakes Lied to cover-up damages... Fort Wayne Indiana Author: Fort Wayne, Indiana Auto Repair Service: MRE Automotive Fort Wayne, Indiana

Mar 06 2017
Wet Okole Hawaii I was sent the wrong seat cover--please send a refund San Diego Internet Author: St. Paul, Minnesota Auto Parts: Wet Okole Hawaii Internet

Mar 05 2017
Dove Rock Models Tried To Get Me To Pay 3000 Dollars For Photoshoot & More Brooklyn New York Author: Fresno, California Modeling & Talent Agencies: Dove Rock Models Internet

Mar 04 2017
Coast Dental I got charged for procedures I refused and they make you sign the proposal and the use It for charges. I was charged 30.00 for a medication I refused with Krystal I did not want to get XRas because I was going to changgge Dentist and m Insurance cover 1 per year and Krystal made me do It Stating that It was Ilegal not doing the x ras. All they want is money. After my procedure I wanted to spit, Krystal told me It was m own saliva she did not give me a cup of water I hate to swallow with blood in m mouth. the areas were not neet and clean it was dusty they dont describe your share and the insurance care oon the proposal and the do not refund what the charge extra even if is your credit. Deltona Florida Author: Deltona, Florida Dental Services: Coast Dental Deltona, Florida

Mar 04 2017
Montage Furniture Services MFS WHAT DO THEY COVER? Not much. Don't buy their warranty grand rapids, Michigan  Nationwide Author: Concord, California Warranty Companies: Montage Furniture Services Nationwide

Mar 02 2017
CGTV Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: CGTV has success stories! CGTV takes talent seriously. Agents from top agencies are impossible to get in front of, but not for CGTV. *UPDATE: CGTV pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate CGTV recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Regarding ANONYMOUS Author: Kissimmee, Florida Modeling & Talent Agencies: CGTV Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. CGTV an opportunist talent-searching group Hollywood, California, seeking the best of best in the fields of TV, film, and commercials. CGTV has actors work with actors. CGTV graduates are working actors. At CGTV you could audition with possible celebrities such as Phill Lewis, Adrian R'Mante and Bex Taylor-Klaus. Nationwide

Mar 02 2017
Mayo clinic They cut my Collin and then some! Collin oxp they found fiber material size of wash rage on the side of my Collin. They cover it up and then sum Rochester Minnesota Author: Ironwood, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: Mayo clinic Rochester, Minnesota

Feb 28 2017
Med Sense A1 Health ,Healthcare Innovations Insurance doesn't cover anything and kept charging after cancellation Tampa,Florida Internet Author: Norwich , Connecticut Health Insurance: Med Sense Internet

Feb 27 2017
21st centrury auto group The sold me a BMW back in July 2017 to date I has not been able to pass inspection in New York City. they sold me a warranty that cost me 4700. I took my car to bmw in nyc. The claim was denied. I called the dealership. they told me to bring them that THEY SOLD ME A CAR THAT HAD ENGINE PROBLEMS. THEY SOLD ME A WARRANTY FOR 4700 THAT DOESNT COVER ALL THE REPAIRS I WAS TOLD IT WILL COVER. THEY DONT RETURN CALLS . I DROPPED THE CAR OFF FOR REPAIRS AND ITS BEEN OVER A MONTH AND MY CAR IS NOT READY AND NO RETURNS MY CALL sprindgield New Jersey
Author: queens village, New York Auto Dealers: 21st centrury auto group sprindgield , New Jersey

Feb 27 2017
Personal Maestro, Info Angels, Adam Alfia, Kfir Alfia, Ask God, Phoneternet Horrible employee advocacy, faulty bookeeping, denying wages, breaking state wage payday statues, contract statues, lying to cover their butts Dallas, Addison Texas More Truth Author: Carrollton, Texas Employers: Personal Maestro Dallas, Addison, Texas

Feb 24 2017
American Claims Management, Inc. ACM The company declined to cover the damages caused by their policy holder Tampa Florida Author: cc, Florida Insurance Agencies: American Claims Management, Inc. Tampa, Florida

Feb 23 2017
International Sunny Isles Beach Fashion Show Miguel Maldonado Did not deliver on what was promised. Hired several models on a tfp basis knowing that photos were extra. Sunny Isles Beach Florida
Author: Sunny Isles Beach, Florida Event Planners & Sites: International Sunny Isles Beach Fashion Show Sunny Isles Beach, Florida

Feb 21 2017
Drivetime Averex Refuses to cover Warranty on Catalytic Converter Aurora Colorado Author: Aurora, Colorado Auto & Truck Rental: Drivetime Averex Aurora , Colorado

Feb 16 2017
Cover letter.com They advertise 7 days for $4.95. Than somewhere hidden in their paperwork is a line of signing up for $39.95 Internet Author: Newport, North Carolina Computer Software: Cover letter.com Internet

Feb 15 2017
Le Modeln Model & Talent Agency Linda Weaver Sleazy Linda scams innocent models , actors and children's dreams. Boardman Ohio Author: Youngstown, Ohio Attorney Generals: Le Modeln Model & Talent Agency Boardman, Ohio

Feb 12 2017
Dan Liu Tatsuaki Dan Liu Design/ Liu King Ming / Liu Dan and other alias Liu poses as a venture capitalist but actually has no money . He uses his design business as front for greater scams ; scams friends and strangers alike for business investment opportunities aboard in China. He would make up any lies to cover himself. Be careful ladies , especially old single woman. He is a disgusting pervert that loves scamming women's money. New York, Toronto , China Nationwide
Author: Alabama Business Consulting: Dan Liu Tatsuaki Nationwide

Feb 10 2017
Eagle Roofing ( tile ) company the brand new roof tile was installed less then a year, but rain actually wash down so much powder in certain area, which means several years later, my roof might be have red, pink, grey different colors, the worse the said they don't cover this in their warranty, THE WORSE is their VP,- Victor send me a RUDE / ARROGANT / THREAT / go to Court letter, Rialto, California
Author: hacienda heights, California Roofing Companies: Eagle Roofing ( tile ) company Rialto, CA 92377, California

Feb 07 2017
All-New Tub & Tile Refinishing & Repair, LLC Russell’s company (ALL-NEW TUB & TILE REFINISHING & REPAIR, LLC) resurfaced and re-glazed three bathroom vanity sinks at our house on early January 2017. Afterwards, we changed the faucets in all three bathrooms and one of the sinks needed a touch up. We contacted Russell about the touch up and he agreed to send Ken on Feb 4, 2017 to do the touch up. Ken came to our house and agreed to do the touch up for $25 dollars. After the touch up, we noticed that the color on the touch up area has a different color than rest of the sink. Ken said the color will get darker as it dries. The color never got darker and the area is wet after 4 days which it should take 24 hours to dry. Later we found out from another resurfacing company that Ken botched up the touch up with different color and put on a clear coating before the paint was dry. We contacted Russell about the color difference for him to come back to retouch up the area. He said he will charge us additional money to do the touch up. The touch up was their error and we should not be charged any additional fees. The claim is to cover the cost for another reputable resurfacing company to fix the touch up area. Toms River New Jersey
Author: medford, New Jersey Home Improvements: All-New Tub & Tile Refinishing & Repair, LLC Toms River, New Jersey

Feb 06 2017
Rey's Pizza #2 I was also taxed for a so called Homeless Tax of 1%. This is ridiculous! How many people are they ripping off. I would never have noted if I didn't look at my receipt! Another way of making extra money under the cover of Was not aware that this fast food place charges Homeless Tax Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Fast Food Restaurants: Rey's Pizza #2 Miami, Florida

Feb 01 2017
Cover Fx Alicia Sanchez Rash but no Cash Nationwide Author: Adams, Massachusetts Skin Care: Cover Fx Nationwide

Jan 28 2017
Kids Dentistree , Michael Kornblatt Malpractice on 5 Year old Female Child Jeffersonville Indiana
Waiting for Kids Dentistree to contact me.. Author: Jeffersonville , Indiana Dental Services: Kids Dentistree , Michael Kornblatt Jeffersonville , Indiana