COVER MODELS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: cover models
There may be more specific results for "cover models"
For more specific results for "cover models"
Showing 1-25 of 3,264 Found Reports For more specific results for "cover models"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 23 2017
Insight Global LLC, InsightGlobal.com I believe this is a cover for a phishing scam. No such employee exists as Callie Rather that contacted me via email at my GCI.net account. Chicago Illinois Author: Wasilla, Alaska Consulting: Insight Global LLC Nationwide

Jul 22 2017

Jul 20 2017
Universal Models and Talent Patrick Simpson, Paul Atteukenian, Ken Hayashi, Michael Richards Criminal Charges Filed Against Patrick Simpson and Paul Atteukenian just months ago!! Beverly Hills California Not a rebuttal. A CORRECTION. Author: Los Angeles, California Modeling & Talent Agencies: Universal Models and Talent Beverly Hills, California

Jul 19 2017
Skin Faith Tone Skin uses Shark tank add to distract from fine print to cover the almost 200.00 they will charge your account prior to the 14 day trial period. don't know Internet Author: panama city, Florida Skin Care: Skin Faith Internet

Jul 14 2017
Americare helen vander bruggen 12/31/2015. l talked to helen vander bruggen about cpap machine and supplies were free.l gave 275.00 to cover all to her thats all she said l need. 2 years later my insurance companysaid l owe them 1051.27. l still not get a bill from them over 2 years later santa ana California Author: holland, Michigan Liars: Americare santa ana, California

Jul 12 2017
Waterford Place Apartments Had deposit insurance to cover move out costs, STILL charged move out costs because the money ran out Loveland Colorado Author: Eaton, Colorado Landlords: Waterford Place Apartments Loveland, Colorado

Jul 11 2017
Weichert Realtors in Wildwood, New Jersey owner/broker John Higman Janet Bocchi works for John Higman Weichert Realtors Prop. MGMT maintains their properties in imminent hazard like the Grenfell Tower tragedy where lives were lost Wildwood New Jersey
Author: New Jersey Political Cover-ups: Weichert Realtors in Wildwood, NJ Wildwood, New Jersey

Jul 10 2017
5 star auto protection , palmer admistrative said I had bumper to bumper coverage , transmission went out on my vehicle 7 mos into the policy then they gave me $1100 torwards a rebuilt transmission that cost $3,000 when they said they would pay 100% of the repairs minus a $100 deductable , they gave me junk value on the NADA trade in value ,Which was $1100 and said I reached max liabilty for that vehicle and I have to continue paying $82 a month even though they will not cover any other repairs on the vehicle . austin texas Author: freeport, Florida Auto Repair Service: 5 star auto protection Nationwide

Jul 09 2017
national boat cover Eevelle defective product carlsbad California Author: valdosta, Georgia Manufacturers: national boat cover carlsbad, California

Jul 05 2017
Americantruckshowroom Gulfport Mississippi altanta Georgia. Americantruckshowroom. Com truck with emissions system cut off and truck deranged and cost 10,000 before truck pull first load and they sold a warranty that supposedly cover the emissionsystem and didn't cover a thing 1250 dollar tow bill 10000 dollars dpf filter and dpf doserand weeks of motel bill and 5000 deposit then reprocessed truck and won't give back my personal belongings back unless I pay 400 dollars storage to repro company Gulfport Mississippi Author: EVANS, West Virginia Financial Services: Americantruckshowroom Gulfport , Mississippi

Jul 05 2017
XIAMEN SENYANG CO ltd., en.medicalxm.com www.medicalxm.com = Con Man. PING WANG, aka: SY CARTER, CARTER LIN, CARTER, etc. Also Con Woman Aka: SUSAN WANG, ANNY DING, SUSAN ANNY DING, SUSAN, etc. MEDICAL ALTERNATING AIR MATTRESSES with MEDICAL ALT PUMPS. BUYERS BEWARE. AVOID THIS SELLER. Purchased Medical air Mattresses from PING WANG takes extended many months to post out. Specificly ordered mattress to have micro holes customised, mattress not as we ordered described arrived 5 months later which did not alternate as we equested, wrong pressure in pump not as we ordered. Patients presure wounds started bleeding & breaking own. Mattress'es sent not as PING WANG stated mattress not water proof, blood from patient goes through cover. Mattresses do not alternate some cells stay ridged non alternating causing patient unfair suffering. Alternating pumps not as pressure ordered sent 50-180 mmHg instead of softer 10-50mmHg Contacted XIAMEN SENYANG CO LTD, SUSAN WANG & PING WANG unhelpful let's you down didn't want to know. Xiamen 361000, Fujian, China. Internet
Author: Jerusalem, Other Healthcare Centers: Hospitals: XIAMEN SENYANG CO., Ltd Internet

Jul 02 2017
Femme Fatale Media Modelling Agency & Promotions  DOES NOT PAY MODELS TORONTO MONTREAL VANCOUVER CALGARY Nationwide Fake Post Author: , Lincoln, Alabama Modeling & Talent Agencies: Femme Fatale Media Modelling Agency & Promotions Nationwide

Jun 30 2017
Dorrance Publishing co. Rosedog Books.. Wrote Streets of Darkness by Susan Los Justice...being sold all over the world...stolen..remade in Spanish. And without book cover and i havent gotten a dime since published in 2006..not even getting my statements twice a year and they are liars after i talked to them...they should be investigated...they are scammers..pulling my book out of there Pittsburg Ohio Author: Amherst, Ohio BBB Better Business Bureau: Dorrance Publishing co. Pittsburg, Ohio

Jun 27 2017
American Water Resources NJ American Water Had Sewer line protection and the sewer line broke due to the age and they would not cover Alton Illinois Author: Cherry Hill, New Jersey Home Warranty Companies: American Water Resources Alton, Illinois

Jun 27 2017
Platinum Garcinia Cambogia I was looking at Dr.OZ and he endorsed the product . I was skeptical at first but when I seen him talk so highly about the product I thought I was OK . The customer service said they were in Utah Internet Utah
Author: Tampa, Florida Political Cover-ups: Platinum Garcinia Cambogia Internet

Jun 27 2017
Liberty Mutual Commercial division does not cover their claims McDonough Nationwide The law works both ways... Author: McDonough, Georgia Car Insurance: Liberty Mutual Commercial division Nationwide

Jun 26 2017
Southwest/Go To Engines Purchased Engine and had it installed by a certified mechanic. Called to activate the warranty. Said they would send a new engine, but not cover the labor to reinstall it, because the warranty was not activated after the engine was installed. The car has never left the shop, because it smokes too much- not (1) mile has been added to the odometer. Tried to reason with the warranty rep Scott to no avail. Do not understand from a reasonable business standpoint why they do will not honor the labor cost of installing the engine. Internet Author: Castle Rock, Colorado Auto Parts: Southwest/Go To Engines Internet

Jun 26 2017
Shane Tobin Of Combined Insurance Over powering control freak Bunclody Ireland I agree a total dumba#$! Author: wexford, Other Sales People: Shane Tobin Of Combined Insurance Wexford, Ireland

Jun 26 2017
Choice Home Warranty Total Evil Company Not trying to cover any of your issues Edison New Jersey Author: winter park, Florida Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Choice Home Warranty Edison, New Jersey

Jun 26 2017
esupport-live JINIGRAM They said my computer had viruses and charged $299.00 to cover 2years of protection for firewall. they called me back and said that there program was not working on my cumputer after about a year of having there program,  Internet Author: Denver, Colorado Computer Service & Repair: esupport-live Internet

Jun 24 2017
Red Carpet Inn Mark the Manager/Ann Marie is the one who lie to us I check in on June 8,2017 check out on June 9,2017. I called on June 15,2017 at 10:39 ask if they found a iPod she ask me what was my room number 168 was a small iPod and looked like a small cell phone and with a purple cover on it, I she said to call back with room number so that she could look to see if left in the room . I found my room number on it. so I called back and ask to speak with a supervisor and she said that she was one, I told her the dates we stay and why couldn't she find the room number she put me on hold, when she got back on she had said my room number was 168 and that she had I iPod I ask how can I get it back and her ask me will I be in Florida area tp pick it up I said no so she told me to go to the ups store and send her a box big enough for her to send it back plus pay postages to send it back to me. Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Kansas City, Missouri Miscellaneous Electronics: Red Carpet Inn Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Jun 21 2017
JustMotorcycleCovers.com - Motorcycle Cover Warranty Scam Motorcycle Cover Warranty Scam - JustMotorcycleCovers.com Atlanta Georgia
Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida On-Line Stores: JustMotorcycleCovers.com Atlanta, Georgia

Jun 19 2017
atty gregory showers misrepresent,deceit and dishonesty with me cover up,very incompetence clearwater Florida Author: clearwater, Florida Lawyers: atty gregory showers clearwater, Florida

Jun 16 2017
Alvinston Advisors Jason, Troy, Mr. Travin and Cecile Louis (private lender) Liars, Scammers, Tell you one thing and do or say another. West Palm Beach Florida Cover Up Dont Be Fooled Author: Frisco, Texas Loans: Alvinston Advisors West Palm Beach, Florida

Jun 14 2017
Car max Gap insurance didn't cover the gap Baton Rouge Louisiana Author: Baton Rouge, Louisiana Auto Dealers: Car max Baton Rouge, Louisiana