Your Search | cover models

1, Report #1341984

Dec 07 2016
choice homeowners warranty they are crooks thieves dishones and immoral I put 3 claims and then they give you stupid reasons of why is not cover nationwide Nationwide Author: Brownsville , Texas Advertising / Deceptive: choice homeowners warranty Nationwide

Dec 07 2016
Continental Warranty Inc. This company offers very expensive so-called comprehensive auto warranties and then nickels and dimes customers when repairs are needed or just refuses to cover repairs outright! Claymont Delaware Author: Bethesda, Maryland Auto Warranty: Continental Warranty Inc. Claymont, Delaware

Dec 05 2016
MERITAGE HOMES AZ Agreed To Cover Warranty Work, Then Refused scottdale Arizona Author: GOODYEAR, Arizona Builders & Contractors: MERITAGE HOMES AZ scottdale, Arizona

Dec 05 2016
Dream Number Beds Jeffco Fibres Doesn't cover any warranty on Dream Number Products Nationwide Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Mattress Stores: Dream Number Beds Nationwide

Dec 03 2016
AnastasiaDate.com AnastasiaDate.com Russianbrides.com FAKE GIRLS ! PRE-RECORDED VIDEOS ! Models sale there pictures do 3 videos! Owner out of Moscow! starting class action lawsuite New York New York
Author: Alabama Dating Services: AnastasiaDate.com New York, New York

Nov 30 2016
AVANQUEST--FIX IT UTILITIES PROFESSIONAL SAYS IT WILL COVER FIVE COMPUTERS ONLY GOT DESKTOP THATS ONLY ONE RIVERSIDE California Author: Covington, Virginia Computer Service & Repair: AVANQUEST--FIX IT UTILITIES PROFESSIONAL RIVERSIDE, California

Nov 27 2016
HSN.com Home Shopping Network IDIOT ON PHONE HSN CUSTOMER SERVICE WEEKENDS! Clearwater Florida HSN.com will not cover postage! Author: , Mississippi Unusual Rip-Off: HSN.com Clearwater, Florida

Nov 22 2016
ConceledCarryonline I thought when I paid for their services that are strickly on line that it would cover Florida , where I live but it was for Verginia only. No good for my state. Thy charged my CC for the amount of $74.00 eventhough I emailed emiedetly ater telling them I downloaded nothing and not to send me anything. State of Vergnia Internet Author: Orange Springs, Florida Guns & Ranges: ConceledCarryonline Internet

Nov 19 2016
ESIS INSURANCE COMPANY Sherry Reed, SCLA, Senior Claims Representative (ESIS)Otto Leitner, Senior Claims Adjuster, (ESIS/CHUBB) FRAUD, THEFT, COVER-UP, CLAIM CLOSED AND THEN RE-OPENED DUE TO FRAUD Scranton Pennsylvania Author: Fayetteville, North Carolina Insurance Companies: ESIS INSURANCE COMPANY Scranton, Pennsylvania

10, Report #1194303

Nov 17 2016
Lyon Marketing Group Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Lyon Marketing Group LLC, providing the best branding, management and development for all models and actors. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business.. *UPDATE: Lyon Marketing Group LLC recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Spam Author: Virginia Employees: Lyon Marketing Group LLC Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Lyon Marketing Group in the heart of Port Warwick; Newport News, VA, Lyon Marketing Group LLC corporate office specializes in custom design and branding tools for models, actors, small businesses and everyone in between. Lyon Marketing Group’s goal is to bring your own personal brand or design concept to life with custom logo creation, specialized photography sessions, graphic design for me Newport News , Virginia

Nov 12 2016
Skin Royale and /Eye Royale Company Claimed product was created by Angelina Jolie. The cost was $4.95 and $5.95 to cover shipping and handling. 10 day later my Visa Card was charged $89.95 and $ 86.95. When I called customer service they told me I needed to cancel within l4 days because it was a trial order and they refused to credit my Visa.. What kind of misleading advertising is this. Total RIPOFF. I Santa Ana, California Author: Perris, California Beauty Products: Skin Royale/Eye Royale california

Nov 04 2016
United car care I got an extended warrenty from these people and they wont cover nothing Colorado Author: Norfolk, Virginia Auto & Truck Rental: United car care Colorado

Oct 31 2016
Lyon Marketing Group Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Lyon Marketing Group LLC, legitimate, honest and dedicated talent agency. Lyon Marketing Group takes pride in 100% talent commitment and personal goal setting and success plans in the entertainment industry.*UPDATE: Lyon Marketing Group LLC pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Lyon Marketing Group LLC recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Consumer Confusion Author: Williamsburg, Virginia Modeling & Talent Agencies: Lyon Marketing Group LLC Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Lyon Marketing Group in the heart of Port Warwick; Newport News, VA, Lyon Marketing Group LLC corporate office specializes in custom design and branding tools for models, actors, small businesses and everyone in between. Lyon Marketing Group’s goal is to bring your own personal brand or design concept to life with custom logo creation, specialized photography sessions, graphic design for me newport news, Virginia

Oct 29 2016
Jess Cover Sage Heart Yoga or Jessica Cover Skipped Town Without Paying for Services and Stole Product From Me Sausalito California
Author: San Diego, California tempdir: Jess Cover Internet

Oct 28 2016
Lyon Marketing Group LLC Recommended TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Lyon Marketing Group LLC dedicated to developing, marketing, managing and launching models' and actors' careers. Lyon Marketing Group provides casting directors with the most professional and polished talent for hire. Lyon Marketing Group is dedicated to customers' satisfaction and take pride in catering to our talents needs, casting directors, and to all that hire LMG for any creative concept or project. Lyon Marketing Group knows that it can be nerve-wracking as a new face model or actor when starting in the entertainment industry; that is why Lyon Marketing Group LLC has opened its doors to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program so that their professional team could come into their business to observe and verify that Lyon Marketing Group is a legitimate trusted talent agency and business to hire for all your marketing needs. Lyon Marketing Group LLC has made a serious commitment to customer satisfaction and want all potential new faces and customers feel confident and secure when they choose Lyon Marketing Group LLC. Lyon Marketing Group's main mission is to “put the ethics back into the industry!”
Author: Tempe, Arizona Modeling & Talent Agencies: Lyon Marketing Group LLC Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Lyon Marketing Group in the heart of Port Warwick; Newport News, VA, Lyon Marketing Group LLC corporate office specializes in custom design and branding tools for models, actors, small businesses and everyone in between. Lyon Marketing Group’s goal is to bring your own personal brand or design concept to life with custom logo creation, specialized photography sessions, graphic design & more Newport News , Virginia

Oct 27 2016
WTFTRUCKS Houston Tx WTF is a good name for this company. I bought a truck last Monday, can someone explain to me how I spent $ 3000.00 on repairs already. Then you call on that bullsh!#t insurance company, they tell you we don't cover this that and the other. By all means stay away Texas Author: Starke, Florida Trucking Companies: WTFTRUCKS Texas

Oct 26 2016
Interactive College of Technology Elmer Smith,Thomas Blair COVER-RUPTION OF BIGOTRY AND REPRISAL BY EMPLOYERS AND BRANCHES OF GOVERNMENT Decatur Georgia Author: Stone Mountain, Georgia Civil Rights Violators: Interactive College of Technology Decatur, Georgia

Oct 06 2016
Allstate Insurance Company Allstate claims we are 20% at fault for one of their clients backing into our vehicle. Will not cover repairs. Key Largo Nationwide
100% Author: Key Largo, Florida Car Insurance: Allstate Insurance Company Nationwide

Oct 04 2016
NCE The National Congress of Employers Unified Insurance Company MultiPlan limited Benefit Plan I call to get coverage for a pain doctor. They said that this plan would cover it.  Orange Park Florida Author: Livingston, Louisiana Health Insurance: NCE Orange Park, Florida

Sep 20 2016
Seal Skin Covers My grandfather in law ordered a car cover for my son's car. Their website implies it is fitted for a particular car. The cover was not even close to fitting. I called to return and they advised 20% restocking fee. I advised their website made it sound as thought covers are fitted to car, they told me the are semi fitted. Internet Author: Crittenden, Kentucky Auto Parts: Seal Skin Covers Internet

Sep 17 2016
Pasadena Art Center College of Design Pasadena Arts Centerartcenter.edu Harbors/Trains students to rip off actors and models Pasadena California Author: Los Angeles, California Con Artists: Pasadena Art Center College of Design Pasadena, California

Sep 17 2016
Eros Stunning GFE Sandy This Escort Sandy is a Rip off!!!Uses some models pictures! And she don't look nothing like her! Then when you want to leave she demands money! Be aware of this false escort! She is not the girl on the pics! So I wanted to leave then she demands money or she will call the cops!! Washington ,DC. Internet
Author: Miami , Florida Bait-and-Switch: Eros Stunning GFE Sandy Internet

Sep 15 2016
Booth Girl Show Staffing Whitney Parshall Models beware this founder will not pay you! NY Nationwide Author: GREENWICH, Connecticut Modeling & Talent Agencies: Booth Girls Nationwide

Sep 13 2016
tmobile USA 2 1/2 years or so ago I bought a Galaxy S4 from T Mobile. A few months before that, I paid said $600 phone off. Unfortunately, I sat on my phone and it cracked the screen (#1). I used my insurance to have it replaced. I paid the $150 fee and they sent me a S4 that continually said the sim card was missing (#2). In doing some research, I found this is a common problem. I called them again and they replaced the phone with another one that did the same exact thing (#3). So, I called again and they sent me another one. This one received an update that turned off my wifi and blue tooth permanently. (#4). So, yet again, I called and they sent me another phone (#5) . AGAIN, this phone did the same thing and I had to call them AGAIN. They told me that I should just pay another $600 and get a different phone and that all S4 models were having problems. I told them they should not be selling defective products. They said they wouldn't help me anymore.  Nationwide Author: Ogden, Utah Cellular Phone Companies: tmobile USA Nationwide

Sep 01 2016
RAY PADULA LAWN & GARDEN THEY DO NOT CALL YOU BACK THEY DO NOT COVER THEIR LIFE TIME WARRANTTYS EVEN WHEN YOU SPEND $2.000.00 OF RAY PADULA PRODUCTS LAST YEAR OLGA TOOK CARE OF YOU THIS YEAR A Carole DOES NOT COVER THE WARRANTY OF THEIR DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS WHICH THERE ARE MANY D MOST OF THE RAY PADULA PRODUCTS ARE DEFECTIVE THEY DO NOT GET BACK TO YOU OR COVER THEIR LIFE TIME WARRANTY New York New York
Author: East Windsor, New Jersey Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: RAY PADULA LAWN & GARDEN New York, New York