Your Search | cover models

Oct 06 2015
Beverly Oliviacce Event sponsor bailed on paying the models, insulted shorter models and disappeared after event. Los Angeles Internet
Author: Los Angeles, California Cash Services: Beverly Oliviacce Internet

Oct 05 2015
Asurian Ripped me off for an extended 2 year warrranty on a major purchase. Refused to cover anything. Internet Error: Asurion not Asurian Author: Valley Falls, Kansas Bed & Bath: Asurian Internet

Oct 05 2015
synchrony bank rip off compnay closing accounts after one returned check even after you cover it orlando Florida Saving money for the future???... Author: THROOP, Pennsylvania Credit & Debt Services: synchrony bank orlando, Florida

Oct 01 2015
Online Education Development, LLC I was contacted to help me recover funds lost when I was scammed a few years ago in an online busines to make money in merchant services. Companies are Aflac Assis and E-Globle. I would be able to recover over $35,000 but needed to wire $1495 to cover costs. Fortunately, I saw a complaint on RipOff report describing the same in detail where the individual did not receive his money as promised. Phoenix Arizona Author: Crestwood, Kentucky Home Based Business: Online Education Development, LLC Phoenix , Arizona

Sep 29 2015
Permaplate I bought a toyota highlander and noticed that the leather of the seat is peeling off, I file a claim and they are not cover it they said that I was my fault because I just take care of my car very poorly. chicago Illinois Author: chicago, Illinois Auto Warranty: Permaplate chicago, Illinois

Sep 25 2015
trupanion I was sold a insurance policy that in my opinion had or has no intention of paying claims. I brought my dog in for allergies and would not of because I did not have the money to cover the bill. I pay $70.00 a month to trupanion they in turn went back and found anything they could to deny claim.  Seattle Nationwide Re: Your denied claim Author: west hollywood, California Veterinarian Services: trupanion Nationwide

Sep 24 2015
Square One Insurance Would not cover insurance even though we were covered. Vancouver British Columbia I did some research.. Author: Vancouver, British Columbia Insurance Companies: Square One Insurance Vancouver, British Columbia

Sep 23 2015
RICHMARK GUTTER COMPANY (SLOBS) - MESS UP DECK Author: Columbus, Ohio Home Improvements: RICHMARK GUTTER COMPANY Ostrander, Ohio

Sep 12 2015
Ustarcash Michael Harris S/w individual who informed me that I was approved for a loan asked how much I told them $1000. During the process he told me that had to give $200 as insurance in case something happened and I could not pay that month and that it would be used to cover it.San Fransico, Internet Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Bait-and-Switch: Ustarcash Internet

Sep 12 2015
(((REDACTED)) (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS | ex ny state Trooper Abusive student molester slimebag crook Rat slime scum helps cover drug dealers for part of take$$ Two brothers Pizza peekskill New York Wow!!!!! Author: Montrose, New York Police: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) peekskill, New York

Sep 10 2015
CareerPro /Jody N.Gothard Owner,Jody N.Gothard,stated that he is an award winning writer and could write me an outstanding resume and cover letter. The cover letter would open doors for job interviews. Atlanta Georgia CareerPro Author: Lithia Springs, Georgia Employment Services: CareerPro Atlanta, Georgia

13, Report #1241919

Dawn Rochelle Models Dawn Rochelle Warner non-payment of work done, Internet
Author: Panama City, Florida Talent Scouts: Dawn Rochelle Models Internet

Sep 09 2015
PEAK-LIFE SOMNAPURE a product supposedly as a sleep aid-and other products Beware of this companie's free offer -once they have your credit card to cover the shipping -they put you on a list to be charged for more products Aston PA Author: Riverside, California Alternative Health: PEAK-LIFE Aston PA,

Sep 09 2015
Gasper Guarrasi Gorgeous Talented Models Gasper is a SEX TRAFFICKER and is hiding behind others to do his dirty work. Vegas Nevada
Mobilisa notice Author: California Producers: Gasper Guarrasi Vegas, Nevada

Sep 09 2015
Darrell Keith Hagan, Best Life Now, Movie Pre Sales Darrell Keido, Darrell Keith Hagan, Hagan Holdings models, talent, producer, book sales, scholarships, insurance, travel Woodland Hills, Los Angeles, Memphis Internet Author: los angeles, California Producers: Darrell Keith Hagan, Best Life Now, Movie Pre Sales Internet

Sep 05 2015
Storm Lake Pilot Tribune Pilot Tribune Loss of 1st Amendment \ Small Town Politics Formulates News \ Battered, Abused Women and Children Silenced \ Corruption Not Covered \ Tracey Richter Murder Cover-up Storm Lake, Iowa *UPDATE - August 25, 2015.   On July 13, 2014 Ripoff Report announced its investigation of this post and others.  At that time, we stated that if Ripoff Report’s investigation revealed that any of the allegations made in these posts about the four witnesses identified in Sac County Prosecutor’s affidavit contained false statements of fact, the false facts would be redacted.  As part of our investigation, we reached out multiple times to the author of the posts requesting verification.  The author has not cooperated multiple requests for verification. We are now removing statements in these posts that are negative about the four witnesses and that we do not have evidence to verify. We have not limited our redactions to just statements that we could confirm were false.    wow Author: Storm Lake, Iowa Political Cover-ups: Storm Lake Pilot Tribune Storm Lake, Iowa

Sep 02 2015
bs and (((REDACTED)))head trips Author: Sandvika, Public Schools: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) Nationwide

Sep 02 2015
AA Auto Protection REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: AA Auto Protection serving customers extended auto warranty needs for over a decade, with great products backed by A.M. Best, “A” (Excellent) rated providers.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. AA Auto Protection pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with AA Auto Protection, recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Confirmation Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Sales People: - AA Auto Protection Newark, Delaware

Sep 02 2015
AA Auto Protection REVIEW: AA Auto Protection works with industry leading administrators with an A BBB rating and is one of nation’s largest providers of vehicle service contracts. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business.*UPDATE: AA Auto Protection recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Glad For you!! Author: , Ohio Auto Warranty: AAAutoProtection West Deptford, New Jersey

Aug 30 2015
COMPTIA Cover up Phoenix Arizona Nationwide Comptia cover up part II Author: Phoenix, Arizona Computer Training & Education: COMPTIA Nationwide

Aug 28 2015
Dress Right and Cover Down Took my money and ran... East Setauket, NY Internet Author: Oregon City, Oregon Clothing Stores: Dress Right and Cover Down Internet

Aug 27 2015
Formosa Covers Formosa Cover DAMAGED my Gem e2 instead of Protecting it!! Irvine California
Author: ft thomas, Kentucky Car Parts & Accessories: Formosa Covers Irvine , California

Aug 26 2015
Psychopath Author: SF, California Dating Services: ELENAS MODELS Internet

Aug 26 2015
Dewayne G. Williams Mr. Debonair Sells Mandatory Tickets to Models or Will not be in the Show Atlanta Georgia Internet Author: North Las Vegas, Nevada Modeling & Talent Agencies: Dewayne G. Williams Internet