criticism

Your Search | cover models

Sep 16 2014
Coventry Healthcare of the Carolina's, Inc. Refused to cover insurable expenses, denied claims, failed to remove policy holder for four months costing over $400.00 in bank overcharges for a policy that no longer existed. Charlotte Nationwide Author: Edenton, North Carolina Health Insurance: Coventry Healthcare of the Carolina's, Inc. Nationwide

Sep 15 2014
Omnisuregroup I paid 3625 for this warranty & after 36,000 mile it wouldn't cover the starter that went out on my bmw that's a lot of money 2 pay out & can't use it stay away from this company they are a ripoff Chicago Illinois Author: Smiths grove, Kentucky Auto Warranty: Omnisuregroup Chicago, Illinois

Sep 15 2014
Route 66 Extended Warranty They may not pay for up to 24 hours which will cause you to be without a vehicle until your mechanic is paid. This was on my truck. I also had a warranty on a car I bought. The transmission went out 2 weeks after I bought it and they would not cover it. I had them to refund the cost of the warranty and got it fixed myself. In my opinion this is not worth having. They did finally pay for the truck repairs after a nasty phone call from me. don't be fooled by them. They will only pay what they want to pay and you may be left to pay the rest out of pocket. Mountain Home, Arkansas Nationwide Author: Trussville, Alabama Auto Warranty: Route 66 Extended Warranty Nationwide

Sep 14 2014
Omni Models Describes item to deceive the buyer, shows pictures that are different than what you receive Internet
Author: denver, Colorado Hobby Shops: Omni Modela Internet

Sep 12 2014
Capital Tow Inc. Stealing, Scam, Cover Up Dallas Texas Author: Garland, Texas Trailers: Capital Tow Inc. Dallas, Texas

Sep 07 2014
Dauglas Johnson Douglas Johnson Offered a job, sent a check to cover software for the job, took back the check and never really hired me for the job. Australia Author: South Bend, Indiana Computer Software: Dauglas Johnson Select State/Province

Sep 05 2014
Carlton Pools PURCHASED POOL COVER CARLTON IGNORED ALL CALLS REGARDING DISATISFACTION trappe Pennsylvania Author: limerick, Pennsylvania Pool Services: Carlton Pools trappe, Pennsylvania

Sep 03 2014
Atty Georgette Miller and Associates Georgette Miller this law firm is taking advantage of people during their most valuable times, not delivering and not following up with the client to ensure closure. They make you think they will be able to help you but to cover themselves they put clauses stating no refunds for work done. They tell you that they can work with the lender for other options if one option does not work but I was immediately dropped with no further communication or closure to my case. Being a law firm they are good at covering up and not working with the client for the best possible outcome. Beware Greenbelt, Maryland Nationwide Author: Dist of Columbia Advertising / Deceptive: Atty Georgette Miller and Associates Nationwide

Sep 02 2014
Colby Models/Talent Ryan Colby Fraudulent business practices by this individual New York New York Author: Windermere , Florida Modeling & Talent Agencies: Colby Models/Talent New York, New York

Sep 01 2014
Va Models Tammy Fraud, liars, scam, law breakers Varies Virginia Author: Varies , Virginia Modeling Agencies: Va Models Varies, Virginia

Aug 31 2014
sunrise auto reconditioning Brian (owner) was hired to repair vehicle after accident and did a horrible job . brought the car back to have it fixed and now theres runs in the paint , parts that werent even painted , chips and scratches everywhere and my bumper cover is broken largo Florida Author: st petersburg, Florida Body Work & Repair: sunrise auto reconditioning largo, Florida

Aug 31 2014
American Homes 4 Rent LIES FALSE LEASES Lies, cover up, doesn't hold terms of lease Nationally Nationwide Author: Mooresville, North Carolina Property Management: American Homes 4 Rent Nationwide

Aug 29 2014
Wheelstiresandmore I bought a Ford wheel cover to replace mine that is stolen. Install it and only after 2 weeks, the latch cracks. Write email to this company, after delay of 1 week, got an email basically saying this cover is not from them, no return and they do not takeany responsibility. I will never buy from this company, very bad business practice. Internet Author: Irvine, California Auto Parts: Wheelstiresandmore Internet

Aug 28 2014
Guardsman warranity the dump is the one that sold it to me I bought a couch, loveseat and chairand the chair i have is only a year old and the color of the leather is wearing and it looks horrible and we bought a extenede warranity through the dump which is a funriture store and told me to buy a guradsmen warranity and that it would cover everything and when called about my chair they had sent me a email with a diagram to explain what happen with the chair and they tell you it is going to take 10 days before they get back to you, so they called me on Monday and told me they will not cover the chair after I was told by the sales woman that everything was covered. I called the store to talk to a manger at the dump and he told his reception I need to go through the customer service departement the manger name was Chris and he did not want to deal with so they sell you a bogus warranity andmake money on it and dont every fix your couch they deserve to be put out of business. chandler Arizona Nationwide Author: phoenix , Arizona Small Business Services: Guardsman warranity Nationwide

Aug 28 2014
Tann Model Management Tann Models, Tann Model Management Moscow,Alisa Tochkina scam,fraud,breach contract, moscow russia Author: New York, New York Modeling & Talent Agencies: Tann Model Management Select State/Province

Aug 27 2014
Washington County Tennessee Dept of Education Larry Manis, Jarrod Adams, Susan Belcher, Ron Dykes, Randi Jefferson Child abuse scandal/cover up Jonesborough Tennessee Author: Johnson City, Tennessee Public Schools: Washington County Tennessee Dept of Education Jonesborough, Tennessee

Aug 25 2014
Al CarterAl Carter, Conglomorottii - did not pay, coerced into sex, scam on models Tallahassee Florida Author: Atlanta, Georgia Modeling & Talent Agencies: Al Carter, Conglomarattii Tallahassee, Florida

Aug 22 2014
Gaylords Blemished tonneau cover sold as built to order Santa Fe Springs California Author: Apopka, Florida Car Parts & Accessories: Gaylords Santa Fe Springs, California

Aug 20 2014
Publisher Clearing House Mega Millions Jade Jefferson Representative requested you pay $1500 via Green Dot Money Cards in order to cover 1% car tax for Mercedes Benz, $2.5 million, and $50,000 cash Las Vegas Nevada Author: Annapolis, Maryland $$ REWARDS Offered: Publisher Clearing House Mega Millions Las Veags, Nevada

Aug 13 2014
Seal Skin Covers Caused me to not have a cover for my boat to travel. Internet Author: Verona, Wisconsin Marine Accessories: Seal Skin Covers Internet

Aug 12 2014
BDK USA USAUTOGEARS car cover seat cover floor mats los angeles California Author: Nevada Auto Parts: BDK USA USAUTOGEARS los angeles, California

Aug 12 2014
car safe i purchased a 100,000 mile power train every time my truck go to ford they never want to pay for rental car or the bill they charge me 3500 for warranty that dont cover nothing st,charles Missouri Author: indpls, Indiana Auto Warranty: car safe st,charles, Missouri

Aug 11 2014
Ortho Carolina Sold me equipment I didn't need, and said that insurance would cover it! Now ripped off $200! Matthews North Carolina Author: Matthews, North Carolina Healthcare Centers: Ortho Carolina Matthews, North Carolina

Aug 10 2014
Amazon.com Apex Media Textbook rental scam. Amazon rented textbook to my daughter. This used book had a damaged cover, but thought that was ok because it was used. When we sent the book back, it was rejected as unacceptable condition and I was charged more than the cost of a new book! The condition of the book never changed while my daughter had the book. This company is ripping off thousands of college students. Internet Author: Matthews, North Carolina Rental Stores: Amazon.com Internet

Aug 10 2014
Regions Bank Charged NSF fees when I had money to cover transactions Birmingham Alabama Author: Mt. Pleasant, Tennessee Financial Services: Regions Bank Birmingham, Alabama