Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

cpi corp's, picture me studio in walmart

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 24 2017
Coalglow.com GLL BrillianceyeserumDLL Healthyessence SCAMED - DEFRAUDED - MISLEAD - CHARGED ME $190.86 FOR SAMPLES No City listed AZ and Internet Nationwide Author: Green BAy, Wisconsin Skin Care: Coalglow.com Nationwide

Feb 24 2017
Radiant Skin Cream This company cheated me out of $94.95. Internet Author: Kansas City, Kansas BBB Better Business Bureau: Radiant Skin Cream Internet

Feb 24 2017
Ultimate Medical Academy Recommended TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Ultimate Medical Academy is committed to student satisfaction and works hard at continuous improvement to support its students and alumni. Ultimate Medical Academy is dedicated to ensuring its stakeholders are satisfied and that any complaints that arise are addressed promptly and fairly. Ultimate Medical Academy has made good faith efforts to resolve all complaints reported on Rip-off Report. Ultimate Medical Academy has proven to be among the top members of the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program as a Verified Safe Business. Ultimate Medical Academy has remained actively engaged and committed to addressing student inquiries.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Health Care Education: Ultimate Medical Academy Recommended Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Ultimate Medical Academy trains students for careers in healthcare that make a difference in their lives. Ultimate Medical Academy, founded in 1994, as a nonprofit school, headquartered in Tampa with an additional campus in Clearwater. Ultimate Medical Academy offers programs on campus and online. Internet, Tampa, Florida

Feb 24 2017
321 Loans/Financial Recommended TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: 321Loans/Financial is a Not for Profit Corporation and is also tax exempt 501(c)3 organization that is dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. 321Loans/Financial assist consumers in obtaining the financing necessary to pay for services to dispute, validate or litigate a given creditor account. 321 Loans/Financial offers consumer’s education as to the options they have available to them for the resolution of their debt-related concerns and finances and its available programs to effectuate the consumers chosen form of debt resolution.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Financial Services: 321 Loans/Financial Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. 321 Loans/Financial offers financial advice to people with all types of credit scores, from the worst to the best. 321 Loans want to help you get out of debt and return to a life of financial freedom. 321 Loans/Financial is committed to teaching individuals as well as families how to make the best financial decisions to lay the foundation for a secure, prosperous future. Pompano Beach , Florida

Feb 24 2017
Federal Reserve Bank Health and Human Services Was told I had been selected by filing my taxes early and being a citizen in good standing with the US government. And I was to receive a $9000 grant, tax-free. Before I spoke to had a distinct accent and gave me obviously fictitious names. The first was New York Author: Irving, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Federal Reserve Bank Health and Human Services New York

Feb 24 2017
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS | Business Con Artist, misleading representation of business deals, fraud and scams Patterson New Jersey (((REDACTED))) is now scheming in Brooklyn Author: Clifton, New Jersey Liars: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) (((REDACTED))), New Jersey

Feb 24 2017
Cruise Direct Megan Bought a cruise threw CRUISEDIRECT.COM and after a few months they change the invoice saying there was a glitch in the system. This has happened before if you look on the internet. Customer service is also bad. Internet Author: New York, New York Cruise Ships: Cruise Direct Internet

Feb 24 2017
Smartpay Lease Refunded half of my return and would not cancel my lease so they could stop charging me for a device I no longer had in my possession. Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Altoona, Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: Smartpay Lease Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Feb 24 2017
STATES RECOVERY SYSTEM %MISLEADING WITH WORDS OFFERING 75% OFF THE DEBT BUT IN FACT DEBETOR LIABLE FOR GOLD RIVRER California Author: DEMING, New Mexico Colleges and Universities: STATES RECOVERY SYSTEM GOLD RIVRER, California

Feb 24 2017
Parisian Glow Free Trial for Parisian Glow face cream is a scam where they charged me for products that I never got and did not order. They charged my CC $19.95 for an eMag. and when I called them they had 14 different phone #s I had to call to find someone who said they would refund 1/3 but it never happened. They gave my CC bank a wrong phone # so no one could call them to reimburse my card. What a rip off. Not sure but the customer service is in Florida Internet Author: Conifer, Colorado Skin Care: Parisian Glow Internet

Feb 24 2017
SUPERIOR MOVING AND STORAGE THEY MOVED US AND LEFT HALF OF OUR BELONGINGS IN OUR GARAGE AND THEY REFUSED TO COME BACK TO PLACE THEM IN THE HOUSE AS PER THE CONTRACT. POMPANO Florida
Author: MIAMI, Florida Moving Companies: SUPERIOR MOVING AND STORAGE POMPANO , Florida

Feb 24 2017
Nissan Delray Worse experience in a dealership ever! BE WARNED they do SPOT DELIVERY scam. Delray Beach Florida Author: Delray, Florida Car Financing: Nissan Delray Delray Beach, Florida

Feb 24 2017
Linda stars This company overcharged me close to $100 when I was only looking to spend $15.95 Internet Author: South Daytona , Florida Jewelry Stores: Linda stars Internet

Feb 24 2017
American Residential Warranty Ripped me off Mislead me Boca Ratan Florida Author: Weston, Florida Warranty Companies: American Residential Warranty Boca Ratan, Florida

Straight Talk Walmart Changed portable number without permission Nationwide
Author: Fresno, Texas Electrical Services: Straight Talk Nationwide

Feb 24 2017
micro tech/ Micro supply Micro tech, Micro supply, Both same company based in LV po box in Las Vegas Nevada Author: Denver, Colorado Customer: micro tech/ Micro supply Las Vegas, Nevada

Feb 24 2017
Invoke Market research They did not compensate me for an online marketing research chatroom completed on 12-15-2016 Waltham Nationwide
Author: columbus, Ohio Work at Home: Invoke Market research Nationwide

Feb 24 2017
FDAA FINANCIAL DOCUMENT ASSITANCE ADMINISTRATION Using Government Name in order to catch your money Baltimore Maryland
Author: lakewood ranch, Florida Credit & Debt Services: FDAA Baltimore, Maryland

Feb 24 2017
Carmen De Souza / Lawyer in Lisboa - Fraud in the Inducement Fraude / Fraude pela Indução / John S Diak Lisbon Portugal Author: Lisbon , Other Financial Services: Carmen De Souza / Lawyer in Lisboa - Fraud in the Indcuement Lisbon, Other

Feb 24 2017
JB Henry & Son Brandon Henry JB henry & Son did a job for me and it turned out terrible! They cracked my driveway and left trash and cigarettes all over my yard, my daughter came in with a handful of cigarette button in her hand!!! So unprofessional, do not use them you will regret it!!! Elmer New Jersey
Author: Vineland, New Jersey Home Improvements: JB Henry & Son Elmer, New Jersey

Feb 24 2017
Dean Austin, Dean Austin, Liveleadzone.com, islingshot.com, Wyngate International of Fort Lauderdale, Florida Dean Austin is a LIAR and THIEF!!! He has stolen money from me and my clients!! FORT LAUDERDALE, FLORIDA Internet, FORT LAUDERDALE, FLORIDA
Author: Ft. Lauderdale, Florida Internet Marketing Companies: Dean Austin Internet

Feb 24 2017
SCAM ALERT - Craigslist Aesthetics Machines For Sale in London, UK - BEWARE Radek Tom Prokop Fake listings on Craigslist in London UK - Steals thousands of pounds - Fraud - Eastern European London Greater London
Author: London, UK, Other Unusual Rip-Off: SCAM ALERT - Craigslist Aesthetics Machines For Sale in London, UK - BEWARE Internet

Feb 24 2017
Premium Brand Skincare My experience was identical to the one stated by the writer in the previous report. However, I did call the company to cancel, one week after recieving the product, because I had a severe allergic reaction to it. I was assured that my card would not be charged for anything else. Fast forward to today, and I find out that they have indeed charged my account for 179.94!  Internet Author: Guys, Tennessee Skin Care: Premium Brand Skincare Internet